Best Kitchen Appliances
All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker Review
There are actually many types of pressure cookers on the market but when it comes to pressure-cooker canners, the All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure-Cooker is currently the best on the market today. The All American 921 Pressure-Cooker has a large size coupled with a heavy duty industrial construction and a high-quality locking system hence this making it capable of operating as a pressure-cooker and pressure-canner at your own convenience when at home.
All in all, although the All American 921 Pressure-Cooker is one of the most expensive cooking appliances on the market, this canning and pressure cooker will be able to last for long due to its durable aluminium construction which can withstand almost anything.
- This pressure-cooker will ensure that food is cooked to perfection or going to be safely sterilized because of the included pressure-gauge which shows the user the pressure status while cooking and whether they should change the pressure level while cooking.
- The All American pressure-cooker features a large size whereby it can hold up to 19 pint-jars or seven quart-jars. This means that someone can use it to cook almost anything when at home.
- The pressure-cooker features a heavy-duty industrial design whereby it is made out of aluminium which makes very durable and it was actually built to last for a lifetime. In fact, this pressure cooker is of high-quality and very sturdy.
- This pressure cooker has a heavy-duty handle which is attached to the center of the lid and this facilitates for safe and easy opening of the lid hence preventing burns and other heat-related accidents.
- Lastly, this canner and pressure cooker features a multipurpose pressure-regulator which attaches on top of the cooking-pot. This 3-stage pressure regulator allows the user adjust pressure from 5, 10 and 15 pounds while cooking.
- The All American 921 Pressure-Cooker is very heavy and large and may be somehow inconveniencing in case you have a smaller kitchen because it will be difficult to operate or cook with this pressure-cooker. This means that you should actually try to purchase another pressure cooker with smaller size like the Presto 01781 in order to fulfill your cooking needs.
- The other problem about this pressure-cooker is the high price tag and this will not favor who are on budget. In fact, the All American 921 Pressure Cooker is one of the most expensive simple kitchen appliances on the market and in case you don’t actually to spend extra money on this pressure-cooker and canner, then try to look for other better options on the market.
- Lastly, this pressure cooker is suitable for ceramic or glass top surfaces because it made of entirely metal whereby it can easily crack or scratch the glass or ceramic surfaces when placed on top. This pressure-cooker will not actually favor people with kitchens that have ceramic or glass surfaces.
- Instant Pot Ip-Duo60 7-In-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Review
- Cuisinart Cpc-600amz 1000-Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker Review
- T-fal P25107 Pressure Cooker Cookware Review – PFOA Free
- Multi-functional pressure cooker: the All American 921 pressure-cooker can actually operate as a pressure cooker and canner whereby it has the ability of sterilizing foods to be preserved and even cooks large meals like an 11-pound turkey while keeping the meat tender and moist. In fact, this canner and pressure cooker is a perfect kitchen appliance for preparing any type food while sustaining all the vitamins and nutrients hence making it a good for people on a health-diet.
- large capacity: the All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker is actually large enough to hold up to 19 pint-jars or 7 large quart canning-jars and 21.5 quart total cooking volume. It even comes in 10.5 quart, 15.5 quart, 25 quart, 30 quart and 41.5 quart capacities. This makes it a perfect cooking-appliance for people who want to prepare food in large amounts while at home.
- It made of quality and durable materials: this pressure-cooker is made of durable, hand-cast aluminum with an attractive satin-finish which makes it look smooth and easy-to-clean. It even features sturdy metal-screws which seal the lid on top of the pot while cooking in order to prevent any accidents. Additionally, the double thickness edges offer extra protection on points of heaviest wear. All in all, the Heavy-duty aluminum construction actually makes this pressure-cooker very durable and capable of lasting for a lifetime.
- “metal-to-metal” sealing system: the All American 921 has an exclusive metal to metal sealing-system with no rubber-gasket to replace. In fact, this pressure-cooker features 6 individual locking nuts/screws surrounding the top in order to seal the lid on to the pot without the need of rubber, plastic-gaskets or rings. In conclusion, this gasket-less sealing design implies that you will never need to replace a rubber-gasket or ring no-matter how often you use the All American 921.
- Pressure gauge: this cooking-appliance features a pressure-gauge which gives the user a clear reading of the pressure inside the pressure-cooker while cooking. This pressure-gauge is actually placed on top of the pressure-cooker in order to ensure that food is cooked to perfection or the canned-food is being properly and safely sterilized no-matter what the altitude is.
- Pressure regulator valve: the All American 921 pressure-cooker features a multipurpose pressure-regulator which is attached to the top of the cooking pot in order to ensure clear visibility. This is actually a 3-stage pressure regulator which will allow the user to adjust the pressure between 5, 10, or 15 pounds (psi) while cooking or canning. In fact, this adjustable pressure-regulator makes cooking and canning with this pressure-cooker simpler without having to rely on a pressure-gauge.
- Stay-cool Bakelite top-handle: this pressure-cooker also has a heavy-duty handle which is attached to the center of the pot lid. This handle actually allows for easy and safe removal of the top/lid hence preventing burns and other accidents. Additionally, because there are no gaskets involved, the cover/lid is always easily opened and closed while cooking or canning your food.
- 2 automatic venting features: All American 921 pressure-cooker is equipped with 2 automatic-venting features which provide an extra safety and these include; a safety-control valve and an over-pressure plug. This means that incase the pressure-cooker becomes over-pressurized the safety-control valve and over-pressure plug will help to stabilize it hence hindering the occurrence of any accidents while cooking.
- Automatic overpressure release: if this pressure-cooker becomes over-pressurized, the automatic overpressure-release with settings of 5 psi, 10 psi and 15 psi will help to automatically reduce on the pressure while cooking. This also another great safety-feature found on this pressure cooker that will help to ensure that you cook your meal safely.
- It includes other accessories: this pressure-cooker also comes along with a cooking canning-rack and an instruction-guide which provides the user with some of the tips on how to use this canning and pressure cooker in order to achieve best results while cooking.
The All American 921 21-1/2-Quart is high-quality, heavy-duty Pressure-Cooker and canner that is extremely easy to use when it comes preparing any type of food. This canner and pressure cooker uses simple metal screws to secure the top instead of rubber-gaskets like with other pressure-cookers on the market. It even features an easy-to-red pressure gauge that enables the user to view and adjust the pressure-level when cooking while the pressure regulator-valve with 3-settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi helps to monitor the pressure-level while cooking to ensure that food is perfectly cooked or sterilized.
On the other hand, this pressure-cooker features a heavy duty design because it made of durable, hand-cast aluminium coupled with an attractive satin-finish which makes it smooth and easy to clean. This canner and pressure-cooker even also has 2 backup/safety-precautions that will be of great use incase the pressure-cooker becomes over-pressurized while cooking and these include a safety-control valve and an over-pressure plug. This pressure-cooker also comes with a 1-year warranty and it is even made in America. In conclusion, the All American 921 is one of the best well-made and most versatile pressure-cookers on the market although it’s a bit expensive compared other pressure-cookers on the market.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people searching for a 2-in-1 canner and pressure-cooker: the All American 921 can actually operate as a pressure-cooker for preparing large meals and as pressure-canner for sterilizing foods in order to generate home-made preserves and canned items. In fact, this pressure-cooker does a great job when canning vegetables and nonacid fruit since produces high-heat which can kill bacteria within food.
What Else Do You Need?
- All American pressure-cooker instruction and recipe book: this book actually offers the user with all the instructions needed when preparing a meal using a pressure-cooker. Additionally, it even includes some of the recipes that you can prepare while using the All American Pressure-Cooker.
- Presto 09995 7-Function Canning Kit: this canning-kit actually comes with several accessories required during the canning process and you should actually acquire one for yourself in case you usually do canning.