Amerisleep Liberty 12″ Natural Memory Foam Mattress Review
The Liberty Natural Memory-Foam Mattress from Amerisleep features 12-inches foam which will provide any the user with optimum-comfort coupled with soft and plush support when sleeping. This mattress features 3-inches of 4.5-lb density Bio-Pur memory foam which provides pressure-point relief and medium contouring while the 9-inch 2.0-lb density-core offers the user with durable and full-body support when sleeping. On top of that, the Liberty-Bed is also equipped with a naturally breathable and hypoallergenic cotton-cover which contains stylish microfiber sides making this mattress look extremely unique and trendy.
Lastly, the Amerisleep Liberty Memory-Foam Mattress is also plant-based thus offering the user with an eco-friendly alternative. In fact, this mattress is made in the USA using advanced variable pressure foaming techniques and in a zero-emission facility hence eliminating the need for chemical blowing-agents and air-pollution.
- The unique, breathable Bio-Pur memory-foam layer on this mattress actually features an open cell structure which allows for great airflow and even dissipates heat faster while sleeping. Additionally, this layer also temperature-neutral properties which help to keep the mattress firmness consistent regardless of the room-temperature while allowing the memory-foam to respond to the movements quickly hence preventing the sleeper from feeling trapped or stuck in a particular position when sleeping.
- The Amerisleep memory-foam mattress is environmentally friendly because it made with plant-based materials. Additionally, it’s manufactured using advanced variable pressure-foaming techniques in a zero-emission facility hence eliminating the need for chemical blowing-agents and air-pollution.
- This mattress features a soft, breathable fabric-cover surface which is actually naturally breathable and moisture-wicking. Additionally, this cover features designer microfiber sides which make the mattress to look extremely elegant and beautiful to place in any bedroom.
- The Amerisleep memory foam mattress also offers the user with optimum comfort and plush support because it’s equipped with 3-inches of BioPur memory-foam which offers pressure-point relief and medium body-contouring while the 9-inches of density-core offer durability and full-body support.
- The first drawback is that this mattress tends to be a little firmer during the first days of using it and this will actually make the user to feel very uncomfortable. However, after using it for some good time, it will become very soft and comfortable to sleep-on.
- Lastly, this mattress is a bit expensive compared to most mattresses on the market especially if you want it in a bigger size like; full-size or California-king. This means that people in need of cheaper mattresses may not go for this particular mattress.
- Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Gel Memory Foam 10-Inch Mattress By Exceptional Sheets Review
- Tuft and Needle 10-Inch Mattress Review
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 12 Inch Mattress Review
- Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Rv Mattress Review
- Celliant Infused Cover: the Amerisleep Liberty Memory-Foam Mattress comes wrapped in a Celliant-infused cover. Celliant is actually a thermo-reactive thread which has been clinically-proven to help people fall asleep 15-minutes faster on average. This material is capable of doing this by simply using your natural body-heat and recycling it into infrared-light. Additionally, this healing-energy will even help you wake-up with a lot of energy and less aches/pains. All in all, this is a soft, breathable, fabric-cover surface which is also hypoallergenic and even has designer microfiber sides which give a stylish look that will make any bedroom look great.
- 3″ Bio-Pur Top Layer: the top layer of this mattress is made of large, open-cell memory foam which can easily conform to the body-shape while keeping you cool and comfortable when sleeping. In fact, this Bio-Pur material is made with plant-based materials hence lessening on the reliance of petroleum-based products which are not good for the environment. In conclusion, Bio-Pur greatly excels at keeping you feel relaxed as you fall asleep.
- 2″ Affinity Layer (Transition-layer): the 2-inch, affinity, transition-layer in-between other layers in the mattress helps to amplify their supportiveness and responsiveness. Because of this layer, this mattress/bed will feel softer and supportive while sleeping throughout the night.
- 7″ Bio-Core Support Layer (base-layer): The 7-inch base support of this mattress features Bio-Core foam which helps to keep the hips and shoulders in their natural position so as to ensure that you have no-pain when sleeping or after leaving your bed in the morning.
- Fire Guard: instead of using chemical-based fire retardants, Amerisleep decided to use a specially designed fire-sock this mattress. This fire-sock is made-up of a combination of silica (sand) and rayon (man-made fiber constructed from wood pulp) hence all these components are environmentally-friendly. On the other hand, this fire-sock is designed to melt in an event of a fire while effectively smothering the flames. On top of that, the Amerisleep fire-guard is certified with Green-Guard because it does not put any harmful pollutants into the air or environment.
- Sleep Trial & Warranty period: Amerisleep offers the user with a sleep-trial of 100-nights in order to truly test your bed. In case you’re unsatisfied with the mattress within those 100-nights, then call Amerisleep and they will work with you to donate the mattress and then give you a full refund. On the other hand, Amerisleep also ensures that every mattress is protected by a 10 or 20 year warranty so you can make a safe/secure purchase. In fact, Amerisleep will offer full-repair or replacement for the first 10-years and a pro-rated warranty for the last 10-years of the mattress’s life in case it is judged to be defective due to workmanship or structural-defects.
- Variable Pressure Foaming (VPF): Amerisleep uses VPF to make all of their mattresses. VPF is actually a closed process hence giving Amerisleep greater control over the manufacturing process while removing any pollutants from the air. In fact, it’s the VPF process that allows Amerisleep-mattresses to have extra-large cellular structures which offer the user with a comfortable and cool sleeping-experience.
- It is made in the USA: the Amerisleep memory-foam mattress is manufactured in the USA using advanced variable pressure foaming techniques in a zero-emission facility hence eliminating the occurrence for chemical blowing-agents and air-pollution.
- Organic & Green (environmentally-friendly): the memory-foam used to create this mattress is plant-based hence offering the user with an eco-friendly alternative. In fact, this make the Amerisleep memory-foam mattress safe to use at home because it is environmentally-friendly.
The Liberty memory-foam mattress from Amerisleep is a high-quality bedroom-item that ensures that you always get a comfortable and cool sleeping-experience. This 12-inch mattress actually features 3-inches of 4.5-lb density Bio-Pur memory foam which provides pressure-point relief and medium body-contouring while the 9-inch 2.0-lb density core-base ensures optimum durability and full-body support when sleeping. This mattress is also complimented by a naturally, breathable and hypoallergenic cotton-cover with a fire-socks under which makes the mattress fire-resistant coupled with designer, hazel microfiber-sides which give this mattress a very stylish look.
On the other hand, this mattress features a unique Bio-Pur material with an open-cell structure which allows for greater airflow and even dissipates heat faster. Additionally, this Bio-Pur material features temperature-neutral properties which help to ensure consistent-firmness regardless of the room-temperature and even allows this memory-foam mattress to respond to movements rapidly hence preventing the user from feeling trapped while sleeping. On top of that, Amerisleep memory-foam is plant-based and does not contain any chemical-based materials hence offering the user with an eco-friendly alternative. In conclusion, this mattress is manufactured in the USA using an advanced variable-pressure-foaming technique in order to ensure zero-emissions while eliminating the need chemical-agents and air-pollution.
Who does it benefit?
- Works for people in need of a functional, comfortable and nice-looking mattress: The Liberty memory-foam mattress actually feels soft and comfortable whereby it offers the user with moderate-sinking which results into great body contouring and support while sleeping. In fact, this mattress has an awesome design which allows for optimum softness without sacrificing support, responsiveness and pressure-point relief.
What Else Do You Need?
- A flat platform bed: you will need a flat and solid platform bed because it helps to provide full-support to your Amerisleep Liberty Memory-Foam Mattress so that you can always achieve a wonderful sleeping experience.
- Amerisleep Foundation: The Amerisleep foundation is specially designed to offer optimal support for your memory-foam mattress and this foundation will not break-down or sag over time like with most beds. Additionally, you can also acquire a box-spring and then place a 3/4-inch piece of plywood on top of this box-spring before applying the mattress in order to achieve the best sleeping-experience.