What Is The Best Treadmill Under $1,000
Today, there are many treadmills on the market sold under $1000 and actually most of these treadmills are equipped with great features and even ensure good value for money. On top of that, you can even get a great treadmill under $1000 when it’s on sale or at a discount-price from any given store and in fact such treadmills tend to be more effective and durable than the ultra-cheap treadmills. Additionally, treadmills that are very cheap like under $500 may not be strong enough and effective so its recommended to get a treadmill within a price-range of $800-to-$1000 with delivery included because such treadmills will provide you with better basics like a stronger motor-drive, a larger running-deck, incline-options, better warranties and a lot more. all in all, if a treadmill will be used heavily in-terms of workout-intensity, user-weight or workout-frequency, then consider investing in a better treadmill that costs around $800 to $1000 for best results without experiencing any drawbacks for a longer period of time.
TOP 5 CONTENDERS:
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon*****
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- Nautilus T614 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
PROS & CONS OF CHEAP TREADMILLS:
If you really enjoy walking or running on your cheap-treadmill, then you should know that this fitness-machine has its own benefits and disadvantages although it will help to keep you looking healthy and in good-shape.
Pros of using a cheap treadmill:
- Saves you from bad weather conditions: although it’s raining, snowing, blazing-sun or any other bad weather-condition, you will still be able to use your treadmill to workout inside your house and conveniently. In fact, no-matter the weather-condition or time of the day, you will still be able to get a great workout on your treadmill.
- Low-risk of getting accidents: when using a treadmill for training, its terrain/running-surface is always free of rocks, trash and other objects which may lead to accidents while having a workout. This will actually help to reduce on the risk of getting accidents thus keeping your workout smooth and safe thus avoiding any injuries.
- Comfortable running-surface: treadmills are actually very comfortable to se because they are equipped with a well-cushioned deck coupled with a shock-absorption system under. This actually makes a treadmill more forgiving to your joints than running on a hard concrete terrain.
- Burns-up more calories: if your cheap treadmill is equipped with an incline feature, then it will help you burn-up more calories while effectively toning your legs/muscles in shorter period of time compared to running outside.
- Offer a variety of workout-programs: most treadmills are designed to provide the user with a variety of workout-programs so that he/she can be able to achieve several interval-workouts that replicate outdoor trainings and terrains.
- Keep track of your workout: all treadmills are equipped with display-monitor that that keeps track and shows your workout-data which includes speed, time, distance, calories-burned and a lot more. This will actually help you to monitor your workout-progress in order to easily meet your fitness-goals.
- Offers entertainment features: most treadmills are actually equipped with great entertainment features which include an audio-system, a digital console with a web-browser and some are even equipped with an inbuilt TV in order to keep you entertained as you workout.
Cons of using a cheap treadmill:
- High maintenance costs: very cheap-treadmills actually require regular maintenance in order to keep them in good shape. For example, a cheap-treadmill will require regular belt-lubrication, occasional belt-adjustments and all these consume money. However, if you want to eliminate regular maintenance costs then consider getting a cheap-treadmill equipped with at least a 2-ply track and 2.5-inch track-rollers for best performance results.
- Generate noise: some cheap-treadmills actually make a lot of noise as you have a workout over them. This is because they are equipped with low-horsepower motor drive-systems and some even have weak rickety frames that make funny noise when under use.
- Low top-speeds: most cheap-treadmills actually offer low top-speed of about 4mph-to-8mph and this because they are equipped with weaker motors. In fact, this makes cheap-treadmills perfect for walking and jogging but not well for intense running.
- Poor electronic features: most cheap treadmills are equipped with poor electronics ranging from the motor drive-system to the display-console and this actually makes them unreliable to use especially at home.
- Narrow and short treadbelts: some cheap-treadmills are designed with narrows and short treadbelts which actually compensate your workout because you will be running with shorter-strides. In fact, this will even make you feel abit uncomfortable whereby taller people and sprint-runners won’t be able to achieve an effective workout on such treadbelts.
- Lack some safety-features: some cheap-treadmills actually lack safety-features that protect the user when having a workout. So, this implies that if you lose attention and misstep or fall when on a treadmill, then you will be propelled backwards thus causing severe injuries to your body.
- Lack some essential features: some cheap-treadmills may actually lack some essential features which include; a heart-rate-monitoring system, an audio-system, accessory-holders and a lot more yet these features are very important to the user.
- 5 Best Cheap Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmills for Runners
- 5 Best High-End Treadmills
- 5 Best FoldingTreadmills
- 5 Best Treadmills for serious runners
- 5 Best Commercial Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmills For Walkers
- 5 Best Cross-Training Treadmills
- 5 Best Incline Trainers
- 5 Best Treadmill Alternatives
5 BEST TREADMILLS BELOW $1,000
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
- A SpaceSaver Foldable design.
- 6 personal trainer workouts-programs.
- A 2-position manual-incline system.
- Comfort Cell Cushioning over the treadbelt.
- A QuickSpeed Control form 0-to-10mph.
- A maximum user-weight of 275-lbs.
- A 2.25-HP Impulse Motor.
- Heart Rate Monitor.
- Blue-tinted LCD-monitor with a priority-display.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is an affordable and simple Treadmill that is equipped with a great drive motor in order to provide the user with an effective workout. in fact, this treadmill is equipped with over 6 Personal Trainer Workout-programs in order to provide the user with a more customized training while the integrated 2-position manual-incline enables you to achieve a more challenging workout that meets your fitness-goals. on top of that, this treadmill features an awesome treadbelt with ComfortCell-Cushioning over so as to provide the user with a comfortable and effective workout while the included heart-rate monitor enables you to stay within your heart-rate-zone as you workout. Additionally, the awesome LCD-display enables you to track your workout-progress while the foldable design helps to save-up a lot of space within your house in-between workouts.
- It will help you to increase on the intensity of your workout because it’s equipped with a 2-position manual-incline system.
- It will provide you with a comfortable workout with every stride taken since it’s equipped with a Comfort Cell Cushioning over the deck.
- This treadmill makes it easy for you to change the workout speed from 0-to-10mph because it’s designed with QuickSpeed-Control.
- The treadmill will help you to monitor your heart-rate-zone as you workout because its integrated with a heart-rate-monitor.
- It’s designed to support a maximum user-weight of only 250-lbs and this implies that heavier people with weight above 300lbs won’t be able to get workout on this treadmill.
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
- Peak HP Motor drive-system.
- A 15.75in by 48.82in running-surface.
- An Easy-folding mechanism.
- Handrail controls for speed, start and stop.
- 9 Built-in workout-programs.
- A Large LCD-display.
- A Smartphone/tablet holder.
- 3 levels of incline.
- A Max user-weight of 220-Lbs.
- Speed-range of 0.5mph-to-9mph.
- Safety-lock function.
- Power saving function.
- Manual Mode option.
The Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill a great affordable treadmill that is equipped with a 2.20 peak HP drive-system that facilitates for a smooth and consistent operation while its easy-folding mechanism with a softdrop system facilitates for quick and easy folding/unfolding in-between workouts. On top of that, this treadmill is equipped with handrail-controls which enable you to easily control your workout speed, start and even stop the treadmill while the inbuilt 9 workout-programs provide you with a more customized workout routine. Additionally, the Sunny Health & Fitness is also equipped with a large LCD-display that displays all your workout-info while the 3 incline-levels enable you to have a more intense workout and the integrated Smartphone/tablet holder help to keep all your accessories in place as you workout.
- This treadmill facilitates for hassle-free folding/unfolding in-between workouts because it’s equipped with easy-fold system that uses a softdrop-mechanism.
- It’s very easy to move from one place to another because it’s equipped with a inbuilt transportation at the base.
- The Sunny Health & Fitness will enable you to achieve a more intense workout that meets your fitness-goals because it’s equipped with a 3 levels-of-incline.
- The only drawback about this treadmill is that it features a low user-weight capacity of only 220lbs and this implies that heavier individuals won’t be able to work out over this fitness-machine.
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill
- A 3.0CHP mach-Z commercial-grade motor.
- A wide 20-inch by 60-inch treadbelt.
- ProShox cushioning over the treadbelt.
- SpaceSaver design with an EasyLift-assist system.
- A 6-inch backlit LCD-display.
- A 0-to-12mph speed-range.
- A Quickincline-control form 0-to-12%.
- 22 workout Apps/programs.
- iFit Enabled.
- EKG Heart Rate Monitor.
The ProForm Pro 1000 is a high-performance affordable treadmill that is equipped with a 3.0 Mach-Z Commercial-grade Motor that stays cool even through the toughest workouts while its ProShox-Cushioning facilitates for a comfortable and smooth workout with less joint-impact and the SpaceSaver-design facilitates for easy folding/unfolding in-between workouts. On the other hand, this treadmill is even equipped with a wide-enough treadbelt which gives your legs a lot of space to stretch-out your stride while the 22 workout-programs provide you with a more personalized workout-routine.
- This treadmill can easily monitor your heart-rate-zone using the 2 handgrip sensors built into the handlebars.
- The treadmill also features QuickSpeed buttons which enable you to easily adjust your workout-speed while staying focused during your workout.
- This treadmill also consumes less electricity when under operation because it’s equipped with in-home efficiency booster.
- The ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill is abit bulky when compared to other treadmills in its range and this actually makes it somehow hard to move in-between workouts although it’s foldable.
- Nautilus T614 Treadmill
- A large high-resolution blue-backlit LCD display/monitor.
- A Charging and Data-export USB-port.
- A 2.75 CHP motor Drive-system.
- A 20-Inch by 55-Inch treadbelt.
- 22 workout-programs and 2 user-profiles.
- A music-system with Acoustic chambered speakers.
- 5-Inch crowned rollers.
- A SoftDrop folding-system.
- 300 lbs. maximum user-weight capacity.
- Speed-range of 0 to 12 MPH.
- Incline-range of 0° to 12°.
The Nautilus T614 is actually an awesome, affordable and mid-range treadmill that is equipped with a powerful 2.75CHP motor drive-system coupled with a large enough treadbelt that offers the user with ample workout-space. On top of that, this treadmill is equipped with 22 workout-programs coupled with 2 user-profiles for a more customized workout-routine while the included music system provides the user with entertainment. This treadmill is even equipped with an extra-large blue backlit LCD-display. 2.5-inch crowned-rollers, SoftDrop folding-system and can even support up to 300-lbs of user-weight capacity.
- This treadmill is equipped with a USB charging-port that can even be used for data-exchange in-between workout using NautilusConnect or MyFitnessPal.com
- This treadmill facilitates for a smooth and quiet operation because it’s equipped with large 2.5-inch crowned-rollers coupled with StrikeZone 4-cell cushioning over the treadbelt.
- The Nautilus T614 Treadmill features a crowded console/display with several buttons and this actually makes it a little bit hard to operate.
- Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill
- FeatherLight Folding-system with hydraulic-shocks.
- Variable Response Cushioning over the deck.
- 30 workout-programs.
- A Coolfit personal-fan.
- Music-system with Surround speakers and compatible with Mp3-players.
- A 5-inch green back-lit LCD-display.
- A 2.25 continuous-duty CHP motor Drive-system.
- A maximum user-weight of 300-pounds.
- A Pulse grip heart-rate monitoring system.
- A 20-inch by 55-Inch running-surface.
- Foldable SpaceSaver design.
The Horizon Fitness T101-04 is a great walking/running treadmill equipped with a 2.25 continuous duty CHP motor for smooth and quiet operation while its 30 workout-programs provide the user with a more personalized training-routine. in fact, this treadmill can be inclined to up to 10% and can even reach top-speeds of 10mph while its large running-surface provides the user ample workout-space. On the other hand, this treadmill is designed to withstand a maximum user-weight of 300-pounds and even features a great sound-system that compatible with iPods and mp3-players.
- This treadmill is equipped with a powerful, quiet and responsive motor drive-system that facilitates for a smooth and effective training.
- The inbuilt Coolfit personal-fan provides you with a more conducive workout-environment as your training so that you can be able to exercise for longer.
- The Horizon Fitness T101-04 Treadmill will not work perfectly for runners because its equipped with a slightly weaker motor that can only support top-speeds of 10mph. however, this treadmill will work perfectly for walkers and joggers.