Breville 800jexl Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor Review
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a new, amazing and professional-quality Juice-extractor that will enable you to make healthy juices in a short period of time. This juice-extractor comes with an extra-wide feed tube which will help to save prep-time so that you can enjoy that fresh and nutrient-rich juice faster.
Additionally, this juice-extractor features a powerful motor with 2-speeds whereby the low-speed can be used to extract juice from soft fruits and vegetables while the high-speed easily extracts juice from hard-produce like celery, carrots, apples and much more. All in all, the Breville 800JEXL Fountain Elite Juice-extractor will provides commercial performance with home kitchen convenience and even its die-cast metallic design makes it more stylish and durable.
- This juice extractor features an awesome design whereby it looks very modern and stylish because of its shiny stainless-steel construction. in fact, it will look great when sitting on the kitchen counter and this means that it s a good juice-extractor for people who like nice-looking appliances.
- It is very easy to assemble because its made up of only 3-pieces and no screws are required to assemble it. In fact, the stainless-steel base fits over the motor first and the screen-blade follows on top and after the pulp-catcher is attached.
- This juice-extractor requires less or no chopping of the produce because it’s designed with a 3-inch feed chute which allows the user place in smaller-produce at once without cutting them into pieces. In fact, most vegetables and fruits can put into this juice-extractor without chopping them. This will help to save you time and ensures less mess while preparing juice.
- It is strong and powerful whereby it can handle extracting juice from almost any produce. In fact, this juice-extractor never makes slows down while making juice and does not make any noise while grinding the produce.
- Lastly, this juicer is very to clean whereby you just need to disassemble it and then place the smaller-parts in your dishwasher for cleaning. In case you don’t have a dish washer, then you can just rinse the juicer-parts in the sink with water and soap. However, it’s recommended to immediately wash the juicer after making juice for best results.
- This juice-extractor is really big and will take-up the majority of the kitchen counter-space. In fact, the big-size of the juicer makes it very hard to store and to move from one place to another.
- It comes with several attachment parts like; a pulp-container, juicing pitcher and others which make it inconvenient to move from one place to another.
- The biggest issue about this juicer is that comes with a limited warranty of just 1-year. This means that if it fails to work after 1-year, you will not be given a replacement from the manufacturer which is not good.
- Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500 Review
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer Review – Best-Selling Juicer
- Tribest Green Star GS-1000 Juice Extractor Review
- Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Review
- Powerful motor: the Breville 800JEXL is equipped with a heavy-duty 1000watt motor with 2-speeds of 13,000-RPM and 6,500-RPM which are meant for juicing hard and soft ingredients with ease. In fact, this motor makes the juicer capable of smashing through any produce in order to extract juice.
- Dual speed control: the dual-speed control features a low-speed of 6,500rpm for crushing softer fruits and vegetables like grapes, strawberries, cucumbers and broccoli while the high-speed of 13,000rpm crushes harder fruits and vegetables like apples, carrots, plums, celery and other hard-items.
- Patented 3-inch feed chute: this juice-extractor is equipped with a patented, extra-wide, 3-inch feed chute which makes it possible to extract juice from large fruits and vegetables with little to no-cutting or preparation and this means that you will spend less-time prepping and more-time enjoying your juice. Additionally, this feed-chute is centered over the shredding-disc and this facilitates for more efficient juicing than systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding-disc.
- Nutri Disc: the juice-extractor features a Nutri-disc with titanium, reinforced cutting-blades and these blades will stay sharper for longer. In fact, these blades can also cut through any produce while extracting juice.
- Mesh filter-basket: this juicer even comes with a stainless-steel mesh filter basket which helps to spin-out the pulp while extracting juice from any produce.
- Die-cast materials: The body of the Breville 800JEXL juice-extractor is made of die-cast stainless steel coupled with a stainless-steel micromesh filter and a titanium-plated cutting disk. These die-cast materials actually make the 800JEXL juice-extractor more durable and beautiful.
- Juicing Disc Filter: this juice-extractor also features ultra-sharp, titanium reinforced cutting discs surrounded by Italian made micro-mesh filter in order to extract up to 30-percent more juice and 40-percent more minerals and vitamins than other juicers.
- 1-liter juice jug: the Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor comes with a free juice-container which has measuring marks and a handle. This juice-jug also includes a froth-filter which helps to thoroughly filter the juice to make it ready for consumption.
- Large capacity pulp container: the Breville 800JEXL Juice Extractor even includes a 3-liter pulp container with an integrated handle. This ensures for easy collection of the pulp after extracting the juice from any produce.
- Cord storage: this juicer is equipped with an efficient power-cord which wraps around the feet and clips into position under the base of the juicer hence ensuring reduced counter-top footprint or any mess over the kitchen counter.
- Safety Locking-Arm: this juice-extractor also comes with a safety locking-arm which prevents it from operating without the cover locked into place. This is a great safety-feature that will avoid accidents and injuries related to using juicers.
- Overload protection: it even comes with an overload protection feature which prevents over-heating by automatically shutting-down the machine when it senses that there is an overload of produce in the feed-chute.
- Removable and smoothly-shaped parts: This juicer features removable parts which are also sleek and smooth to ensure easy cleaning. In fact, some of these parts are top-shelf dishwasher-safe and they can be assembled back in just 3-5 minutes after cleaning them.
- Cleaning brush: the juice-extractor comes with a free nylon-brush which helps to get the Nutri-disc blade extra-clean except for the mesh filter basket which is washed on the top shelf of the dish-washer. This cleaning-brush actually ensures easy clean-up which is required by most people after using a juicer.
- Sturdy and stylish: The Breville 800JEXL features a sleek and stylish die-cast steel-housing which makes it look unique and beautiful when placed over your kitchen countertop. Additionally, its stainless-steel micromesh filter and titanium-plated cutting disk facilitate for long-lasting performance.
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a high-quality Juice-Extractor with a strong motor that runs on 1000-watts with 2-speeds of 13,000-rpm and 6500-rpm which are meant to extract juice from hard and soft ingredients. This juicer features a Nutri-disc and patented juicing system for extracting more juice than other juicers while transferring less than 1.8F of heat in order to protect the enzymes and optimize nutrient absorption form selected produce. Likewise, the 2-speeds allow the user to extract juice from a variety of ingredients with varying textures whereby the low-speed works on soft ingredients while the high-speed works on harder ingredients.
On the other hand, this juicer features an extra-wide, 3-inch feed chute which makes it possible to feed whole carrots, apples, tomatoes and peeled-oranges into the juicer hence saving you time and effort that would been spent on chopping these fruits into pieces. Additionally, this feed-chute is centered over the shredding disc and this allows for more efficient juicing compared to juicers with systems that introduce ingredients on the side of the shredding-disc. In conclusion, you be able to make healthy juices quickly and safely with this professional-quality juicer so i recommended you to try it out.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people with commercial-businesses like restaurants: this juice-extractor will be a great investment for people with commercial businesses like restaurants and cafes because it can create a lot of juice in short period of time. In fact, this juicer has a strong motor with a dual-speed control for extracting juice from both soft and hard ingredients with ease.
- Works for people like to create juice quickly without the mess associated with juicing: this juice-extractor works for people who hate the mess associated with juicing like chopping the ingredients and waiting for a long period for the juice to be extracted. This is because it’s equipped with a large 3-inch feed-chute which makes it possible to feed whole ingredients like tomatoes, carrots and others into the juicer with any cutting hence saving you time and effort.
What Else Do You Need?
- Breville BJE030 Pulp-Container Bag for Juicers: this is a clean and green biodegradable pulp-container Bag for Juicers. Its main purpose is to collect the pulp after it has been extracted from juicer in order to keep your kitchen clean and safe from any dirt.
- OXO Good Grips Citrus-Juicer: this juicer makes extracting juice from citrus fruits effortless and efficient. It will work for you in case you don’t want to use a juice-extractor to get juice from lemons, oranges, limes and much more.