Coffee Maker Reviews 2017
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine Review
The Breville BES870XL Barista Express is a super strong and high quality machine designed to specifically meet all customer needs. Engineered with all the best features, this express will give the freshest and best tasting espresso at very noteworthy speed.
It has a stainless steel design that not only adds beauty to your kitchen but also very easy to clean, and for those that have limited space this machines solves your problem with its hide out storage where you can keep all cleaning tools. This espresso is user friendly making it good enough for beginners due to its dual-wall and pressurized filters which control pressure for maximum extraction of flavor. It further caters for people who are more experienced with espresso making with its non-pressurized filters which give all the freedom to try out grind sizes, tamping pressure and grind amounts. You are rest assured of a full flavored espresso with the Breville BES870XL Barista Express because it is designed with a thermo coil heating system and 15 bar pump that accurately control the temperature at which water boils. You can easily know when your machine needs cleaning due to its clean “me” light which shows you that the machine has become dirty and needs to be cleaned. This is simply the introduction below are more details on the amazing features of this great express.
- This is an excellent machine for its price, with all the different unique features this machine has, it is absolutely worth every single coin you spend on it. Yes it is very okay to make a high investment for something that is worthy.
- Using the machine is completely effortless, almost everything about this machine is automated, it does what you want it do with just the press of a button yet it gives you a full-flavored cup of coffee.even cleaning the machine is simple because it lets you know when to clean before you get the frustration of taking weird tasting espresso.
- It caters for all kinds of customers, it does not matter if you are a beginner or experienced of the express because it is designed with features that suit all types of customers.
- It has amazing durability, although the machine is engineered with a whole lot of features it is also sturdily made to provide excellent performance over a long period of time. The express can last for as long as you want with normal use and perfect maintenance.
- It is bulky, if you are the type of person that likes to shift your machine from one place to another, am afraid with the BES870XL it will be too much effort because the machine is very heavy. It is also large so if you do not have a really huge cabinet in your kitchen, storing this machine might be difficult for you.
- SAECO HD8753/87 Philips Intellia Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Review
- La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine Review
- Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine Review
- De’longhi Ec155 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Maker Review
- Removable drip tray:the machine’s drip tray is removable for easy cleaning and divided up to cater for both wet and dry spills. The moment the drip tray is full, it alerts you using the empty me indicator light.
- Half pound bean hopper plus integrated conical burr grinder:first of all you, make sure that the beans you are using to make the espresso are super fresh, it is the best way for you to have perfect flavor. In addition to your freshly ground beans, this express uses its stainless steel conical burr to enhance flavor extraction. You can now store, remove or transfer coffee beans for brewing with the hopper’s locking system.
- Filter size button:the Breville BES870XL caters for both first time users who have no idea about what to do with the machine but at the same time keeps in mind the more experienced users that is why it has both a dual-wall filter basket and single wall filer basket. You can easily choose which filter basket you want to use with the filter size button as the grinder bestows the right ground coffee amount for whichever filter basket you are using.
- Hands free grinding cradle:this machine does everything for you as you sit back and wait for your espresso, when you freshly ground espresso, all you have to so is push the portafilter and it will instantly be filled into the filter. More interestingly, the machine’s grinder is designed to discontinue as soon as the amount of coffee grinds indicated has been given out.
- 54mm tamper:it is also integrated with this tamper to offer perfect tamping control, the tamper is removable and magnetized for storage.
- Grind size and grind amount selector dials:you can now easily select among different grind setting depending on what espresso you are brewing and at the same time choose the amount of freshly ground coffee that should be dispensed into the filter using these selector dials.
- Removable water tank:this express’s water tank has capacity of 67fl and it is removable for easy filling and cleaning. It if further engineered with a replaceable filter that gets rid of impurities in your water to give you the best espresso flavor.
- Volumetric control:you can now control the volume of espresso that the machine should spill out choosing from the preset 1 and 2 cup volumes, reprogrammable shot volumes or manual over ride.
- Thermo coil heating system: there is definitely no need to keep adjusting your machine to the required temperature reason being it is infused with the stainless steel coil that regulates water temperature really accurately.
- Cleaning light:besides coming with a full cleaning kit, the BES870XL will quickly alert you when it needs cleaning unlike other machines that first give you a weird tasting espresso for you to know that it needs cleaning. When the machine is dirty its clean “me” light will show.
- Swivel action steam wand:this Barista express has a swivel action steam wand that turns all the way to 360 degrees for milk texturing that is unproblematic in case you want to make cappuccino or latte.
- Auto purge feature: this is designed to ensure maximum extraction temperature for the best espresso by adjusting water temperature right after steam.
- Espresso pressure gauge: this feature helps to regulate the pressure at which espresso is extracted.
There isn’t a single feature that you would want from an express and not find it in the Breville BES870XL Barista express because this machine has all the best features to give the best ever tasting espresso. Catering for all kinds of customers whether first timer or experienced one, it features dual-wall and pressurized filters that are more user friendly as well single and non-pressurized filters that allow to experiment the art of making espresso. Using its 15 bar pump and thermo coil heating system, the BES870XL can accurately control the right temperature for extracting full-flavor espresso as the integrated burr grinder control the amount of freshly ground coffee that is dropped into the filter. This machine has grind size and amount selector dials that assist you to choose the size of coffee grind you want plus the amount. When it comes to cleaning, this Breville express is definitely the simplest since it has removable parts and has a light indicator that shows when the machine needs to be cleaned.
For cappuccino or latter, this express is designed with 360 degree swivel action steam wand which gives milk full texturing. Everyone who takes their espresso seriously is bound to love this machine for the reason that it also comes with more advantageous features such as the cup warmer that keeps your espresso warm for hours plus a feature that helps to get rid of any excess water after extraction. The water tank is large enough so you will not have refill it every now and then and it is removable for easy filling and cleaning. The full size button allows you to choose which filter you want to use, generally the machine is meant to offer great tasting espresso effortlessly and give your kitchen that extra attractive appearance.
Who does it benefit?
- User friendly for beginners to espresso making:besides its automatic usability, the Breville BES870XL Barista express is also designed with dual wall and pressurized filters that will help you to enhance extraction of flavor from coffee beans.
- Perfect for experienced users: this is an all-round machine that also caters for its old users by offering the single and non-pressurized filters that give you chance to enjoy different experiences with different grind amounts, grind sizes and tamping pressure.
What else do you need?
- Breville BES870XL filters: filters get dirty every time you use the machine so you must have many of them in stock.
- cleaning tablets: the flavor of your espresso will greatly depend on how clean you machine is, therefore cleaning tablets are one really essential things that you should buy along with express so that cleaning is simple and thorough.