Confidence Power Trac Pro Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Running Machine Review
The Confidence Power Trac Pro Motorized treadmill is great piece of fitness-equipment especially for people who want to start a regular cardio-routine that involves walking or jogging. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with some nice features which include 12 workout-programs which enable you to customize your workout, a LED monitor/display which helps to show your speed, calories, time and distance while having a workout and it can even be inclined in order to achieve an intense workout. On the other hand, this treadmill is equipped with a 600watt motor capable of running at speeds of 0.6-mph to 6.2-mph. additionally, there is also a stop-clip placed onto this treadmill and it acts as an emergency or safety feature in case anything happens while using this treadmill. All in all, the Confidence Power Trac Pro is a great treadmill at an affordable price but it does not come with a warranty and it may not even workout for advanced runners because of low-speeds.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill Review
- Confidence Txi Heavy Duty Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Review
- Goplus 500w Folding Portable Electric Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- 12 built-in fitness programs: the Confidence Power Trac Pro treadmill features 12 built-in fitness programs to choose from while having a workout. These fitness-programs will actually enable the user to customize his/her workout routine so as meet his/her fitness-goals. In fact, these fitness-programs can easily be adjusted while using the in-built LED-console as you have a workout. Lastly, the Confidence Power Trac Pro is actually the cheapest treadmill that is equipped with over 12 built-in workout programs.
- A great drive-motor: the Confidence Power Trac Pro treadmill is fitted with a 600watt motor that is capable of operating at speeds of 0.6mph to 6.2mph. So, you will have to adjust the speed at which this treadmill operates depending on how intense you want your workout to be. However, this speed-range will only work perfectly for someone wants to get into walking or light-jogging but it won’t be good-enough for experienced-runners.
- Four pre-set speeds: this treadmill also offers the user with 4 pre-set speeds which range from 1km/h to 10km/h. so, you will have to choose a speed that works best for you while having a workout in order to achieve optimum results but if you don’t want to choose from any of these pre-set speeds, then consider choosing from one of the 12 built-in fitness programs because there speeds are always automatically set.
- LED display-monitor: Monitoring your fitness-results is actually made very easy while using this treadmill because it’s equipped with a LED display-monitor that will let you keep track of your fitness-condition by overseeing the calories-burned, time, distance and speed while having a workout. This means that the user will be able to improve on his/her fitness-routine so as to meet his/her workout targets. On the other hand, this led-display is conveniently placed over the console in order to enable the user to easily access it without any interruptions while having a workout.
- An emergency stop clip: the Confidence Power Trac Pro is also equipped with an emergency stop-clip which is meant to ensure optimum-safety while having a workout. In fact, this treadmill will automatically stop in case something wrong happens while having a workout over it and this emergency stop-clip is even a great safety-feature for people living with kids and pets in their homes who usually want play around with the treadmill.
- An adjustable manual-incline: this treadmill also features 3 adjustable incline-levels which ensure extra resistance while having a workout. In fact, the Confidence Power Trac Pro can be inclines from 5-degrees, 3.5-degrees to 2-degrees depending on how intense you want your workout to be. Additionally, by increasing the incline-range you will be able to target different body-muscles and even increase on your workout intensity while using this treadmill. On the other hand, although there are other treadmills on the market in this price-range that can provide incline, the Confidence Power Trac Pro may be the least expensive of them all and that why you need to buy it if you don’t wish to spend a lot of money on a treadmill.
- A medium-size runway: this treadmill is equipped with a small-to-medium size treadbelt with dimensions of 36cm by 100cm and this actually makes the fitness-machine perfect for novice-users or people who prefer to walk and jog instead of running. In fact, running with your fully-extended stride on this small-runway is almost impossible and this is why pro-runners can’t use this treadmill and should just opt for more advanced treadmills with bigger runways.
- An appropriate maximum user-weight: the Confidence Power Trac Pro treadmill is designed to accommodate a maximum user-weight of 265-lbs and this means that all people with weights below 265-lbs can be able to achieve an effective workout. However, this maximum user-weight is abit limiting especially for heavier people above 265-lbs so this means that such people will have to look for a more advanced treadmill with a higher user-weight capacity.
- A foldable-design: this treadmill can be folded-up in order to make it compact so that it can fit in small-areas for storage within your house when not being used. This means that the Confidence Power Trac Pro will work perfectly for people living in small-homes, apartments and other areas with limited space.
- Easy assembly: the Confidence Power Trac Pro can easily and quickly be assembled after receiving it. In fact, this treadmill comes along with a user-manual that is straightforward and guides you through its setup thus making everything simple for anyone going to use this treadmill.
What We Don’t Like:
- It has a small running-surface: the Confidence Power Trac Pro treadmill features a small running-surface that is only 14-inches by 39-inches and this means that running with your stride fully-extended is almost impossible.
- It’s not provided with a warranty: Confidence-Fitness does not actually offer a warranty on the Power Trac-Pro Motorized Treadmill and this is not a good because no one willing to take a risk even if he/she is paying less for something.
The Confidence Power Trac Pro is a great entry-level motorized treadmill that is equipped with some of the best features that are usually found on more advanced treadmill. In fact, this treadmill can be inclined and even features over 12-workout programs so as to provide the user with a more customized workout experience. However, this treadmill was designed to be used by walkers or joggers and it won’t work perfectly for serious runners because of its weak motor and small running-surface.