Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill for Walkers
The Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk-to-Fitness is an electric treadmill that was designed to ensure fitness walking and running so that the user can meet his/her workout targets. In fact, fitness-walking on a treadmill can offer the user with a number of benefits which include shock-absorption and convenience at your own home while listening to music or watching TV. On the other hand, the Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk to Fitness treadmill is specifically designed for walkers whereby its equipped with an adjustment speed of up to 4-miles per-hour in increments of 0.1-mph coupled with a 1.5-hp high-torque, quiet motor drive-system which is very effective and reduces on noise while working-out. Additionally, this treadmill is also much safer compared to most home-treadmill on the market today and this is because its equipped with a wide treadmill belt coupled with extra-long safety handles so as to provide the user with optimum support when working-out.
- Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill Review
- Stamina InMotion Manual Treadmill Review
- Exerpeutic 2000 Workfit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
- Sole F85 Treadmill Review – Best Sole Fitness Treadmill
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review
- Horizon Fitness Adventure 5 Treadmill Review – For Serious Runners
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
- Lifespan Tr3000e Electric Folding Treadmill Review – Best High-End Treadmill
What We Like:
- Wider Treadmill Belt: The Exerpeutic TF1000 Electric treadmill features a strong belt that has been widened to a fitness club-size of 20-inches in order to ensure extra safety while working-out on this treadmill. In fact, this treadmill’s belt-size is 40-inches in Length and 20-inches in Width so as to provide the user enough walking space when having a workout. Additionally, this belt can actually support heavier people and this means that the Exerpeutic TF1000 treadmill can withstand several sizes of people compared to most home-treadmills on the market.
- Extra Long Safety Handles: this treadmill is actually designed with extra-long safety handles which are about 18-inches long and these handles ensure that the user walks securely in order to prevent any loss-of-balance while working-out. In fact, these handles are more than twice the length of other standard treadmill-handles and this actually a great feature.
- LCD Display Console: It is also very easy to track your workout progress by simply using the inbuilt LCD-display on the treadmill. This LCD-display will actually help to monitor your elapsed workout time, distance-walked, speed, calories-burned and pulse in order to ensure an optimum walking routine.
- Heart-Pulse Pads: the Exerpeutic TF1000 Electric treadmill also comes along with heart-pulse pads which are integrated onto the handles and these pads actually allow user to target his/her heart-rate while working-out. So, if you have been looking for walking-treadmill with a heart-rate monitor then just consider buying the Exerpeutic TF1000 walk-to-fitness electric treadmill.
- Speed Control Buttons: this treadmill is also equipped with speed-control buttons which actually provide the user with the convenience to adjust his/her walking-speed. In fact, the speed of this treadmill adjusts in increments of 1/10’s-mph up to a maximum of 4-mph and it’s up to you to select a speed that makes feel great while working-out. Additionally, at 4-mph the user will be able to achieve a very rigorous fitness-walking workout without even needing to run or do any other fitness exercises.
- 2 Manual Incline Positions: the treadmill also features a 2-position manual incline which enable the user to change the incline-level in order to achieve a more intense workout. Additionally, the frame of this treadmill has been reinforced to accommodate a high weight-capacity even when this treadmill is being inclined as you workout on it.
- Foldable and Transportable: you will also be able to easily move this treadmill almost anywhere because it features a foldable-frame and bottom-wheels in order to ensure easy transportation. In fact, the Exerpeutic treadmill folds-up easily by simply utilizing its hydraulic shock-absorber in order to facilitate for quick and easy storage.
- 400 Pounds Weight-Capacity or weight-limit: the Exerpeutic TF1000 electric-treadmill has been tested to withstand weights of up to 400-pounds and this means that even heavier people will be capable of having a workout on this treadmill. In fact, this treadmill’s extra-supported, heavy-duty frame is capable of withstanding high-weights while the wide side-rails provide the user with a great foot-platform.
- A great drive-motor: The TF1000 treadmill is equipped with a 1.5-horsepower high-torque motor that is capable of supporting people with weights of up to 400lbs. Additionally, this motor features a quiet drive-system which reduces on walking noise and this actually makes the TF1000 an ideal treadmill for people who want to work -out in their homes without waking-up the kids or interfering with sound from the TV or radio-set.
- It is safer to use: This treadmill is also very safe to use compared to most home-treadmills because its equipped with a 20-inch wide treadmill-belt which provides the user ample running space coupled with extra-long, 18-inch safety handles which are almost twice the standard-length of other treadmills so as to provide the user a firm grip when having a workout.
- Durable construction: the TF1000 treadmill features a reinforced, heavy-duty frame which has been tested to support a user-weight of up to 400-pounds coupled with wide side-rails which act as the foot-platform for the user while working. However, since this treadmill features a heavy-duty construction, you should try to keep it away from children after usage by simply folding it up and then take it to a safer storage-area.
- Easy On and Off: The ground-level or walking-surface of the Exerpeutic TF1000 allows for easy on and off of the treadmill. In fact, this means that even some disabled individuals will be able to climb onto this treadmill for a workout and after get-off this treadmill easily after the their workout.
- Easy assembling: The Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk-to-Fitness electric treadmill can be virtually assembled when out of the box by simply attaching the computer and then wait for the treadmill to assemble itself. This is actually a great feature which is mostly found on high-end treadmills.
- It’s convenient to use: this treadmill is also very convenient to use because its speed-control buttons and on/off-buttons are integrated onto the handle-bars for easy accessibility when having a workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- The treadmill requires regular maintenance: you will actually have to occasionally do some maintenance on this treadmill in order to keep it a good shape. So, consider oiling under the belt in order to enable this machine to operate smoothly and also try realigning the rollers at times in order to keep the treadmills-belt in a straight-line.
The Exerpeutic TF1000 Walk-to-Fitness is a great electric treadmill that is equipped with some greatest features compared to other walking treadmills on the market. In fact, this treadmill features a strong frame, a good motor-drive with high-torque and several safety features so that the user can always achieve a maximum and safe walking experience.