Best Mattress Reviews
Gel Memory Foam 10-Inch Mattress By Exceptional Sheets Review
The Gel Memory Foam is a quality 10-inch Mattress which is made in the USA and it was specially designed to ensure optimum sleeping comfort. This mattress features a 3-inch infused top which adjusts to the shape of the body in order to relieve pressure points and correctly align your spine. Additionally, this 3-inch gel-infused even allows the mattress to breathe so that you can always stay cool and comfortable while sleeping all night long. On top of that, this mattress is made of eLux gel memory foam which is cooling and super-resilient.
In fact, this mattress is very resilient whereby it can be compressed into a column in order to facilitate for quick and easy transportation. On the other hand, the Gel Memory Foam 10-inch Mattress is also temperature sensitive whereby it should be kept under an ideal room-temperature of 64-78 degrees Fahrenheit. This implies that in case this mattress was shipped under cold-weather then you should allow it to get warm for about 6-12 hours upon arrival to your home. Lastly, this quality mattress comes backed by a 10-year limited warranty and this implies that you can always get a new mattress in case something unusual happens during the specified time period of the warranty.
- This 10-inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress offers the user with a supportive yet plush feel while sleeping. This mainly because it features a 3-inch gel infused top which adjusts to the shape of the body in order to relieve pressure-points and properly align the spine while sleeping.
- The mattress is also breathable and this is possible because of the 3-inch gel layer which allows this mattress to breathe so that it keeps the user cool and comfortable all night long when sleeping.
- It also feels very comfortable because it s made of gel-foam which is open-cell and infused with millions of gel-particles. These gel-particles will help to keep the mattress surface cooler and more comfortable than a regular memory-foam mattress.
- Easy to transport or ship: This mattress is shipped to the user when compressed and rolled hence making it easy to bring in a new mattress into your bedroom while saving you a lot of money on shipping costs.
- This mattress is environmentally friendly because all of the foam used to create is CertiPUR-US certified which implies that it contains no prohibited-phthalates, no ozone-depletes, no-CFCs, no-mercury, no lead or heavy metals, no formaldehyde, no PBDEs and low-emission (VOCs). This makes it a safe mattress to use at home compared other regular mattresses.
- The first drawback is that the gel-memory foam is actually temperature-sensitive and this means that you have to keep this mattress in an ideal room-temperature of 64-78 degrees Fahrenheit for best results. In fact, if this mattress is shipped or transported during winter-season, then it should be allowed to rest for 6-12 hours in order to warm-up upon arrival at your home. All in all the temperature-sensitivity means that you can use this mattress in extremely hot or cold conditions which is actually limiting to the users.
- It has no springs inside and this implies that the mattress may not be too-firm to some people. In fact, a box-spring is required to keep this mattress from bowing.
- This mattress gets compressed while sitting on it and this is mainly because it made of gel-foam which makes it very soft although you won’t have to sink into this mattress completely.
- The Gel Memory Foam 10-inch Mattress feels heavy and unbalanced while packaged where it will give someone hard-time to carry from one place to another. However, this can be solved by getting help from someone else in order to move this mattress from position to the other.
- Sleep Master 6-Inch Smooth Top Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Tuft and Needle 10-Inch Mattress Review
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 12 Inch Mattress Review
- Serenia Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Rv Mattress Review
- Sleep Master Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress Review
- Serta Killner Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Classic Brands Cool Gel 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review
- Beautyrest Recharge Manorville Luxury Firm Pillow Top Mattress Review
- 3-Inch Gel Infused Memory-Foam: The eLuxurySupply mattress features a 3-inch and 3.0-lb gel top-layer allows this mattress to breathe so that the user can always stay cool and comfortable throughout the night while sleeping. In fact, this gel-foam is open cell and infused with millions of gel-particles which help to keep the mattress surface cooler and very comfortable than regular memory-foam.
- 7-Inch High-Density Base Foam: This mattress also features a 7-inch, 1.8-lb base foam which adjusts to the shape of the body in order to relieve pressure points while properly aligning your spine. In fact, this base makes the mattress solid, durable and comfortable enough to have in your bedroom.
- Poly-Blend Protective Cover: The mattress is equipped with poly-bend protective cover which is machine-washable. This cover even features a zipper which ensures easy removal and putting-back of this cover. On top of that, this protective-cover is constructed using a polyester-weave and the unique sides of this cover give it a very modern look. In fact, the top of this cover contains 80% polyester and 20% spandex which ensure both durability and a snug-fit.
- Available in different sizes: the Gel Memory Foam mattress is available in different sizes which include; Twin-mattress with 39″ by 75″ by 10″, Twin-XL with 39″ by 80″ by 10″, Full-mattress with 54″ by 75″ by 10″, Queen-mattress with 60″ by 80″ by 10″, King-mattress with 76″ by 80″ by 10″ and the California-King mattress with 72″ by 84″ by 10″.this means that the use will be able to get a mattress that fits perfectly on his/her bed no-matter the size.
- Environmentally friendly and certified: the Gel Memory Foam 10-inch Mattress is CertiPUR-US certified and this means that it does not contain prohibited-phthalates, ozone-depleters, CFCs, mercury, lead or heavy-metals, formaldehyde, PBDEs and even low-emission (VOCs). Additionally, this quality mattress even meets the federal flammability standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Temperature sensitive: The gel memory-foam mattress is temperature sensitive whereby its ideal room-temperature is 64-78 degrees Fahrenheit. In fact, if the mattress is shipped in cold-weather, then you should give it at least 6 to 12 hours in order to get warm and upon arrival at home.
- Hand-crafted: this mattress is actually hand-crafted whereby company’s skilled, craftsmen and suppliers assemble every mattress by hand and according to the highest standards for best results.
- Compressible: This mattress is so resilient that it can be shipped to the user when compressed and rolled hence making it easy to bring into your bedroom without dodging doorways and tight hallways like with any traditional mattress while saving a lot of money on shipping costs.
- 10 Year Warranty: this mattress is proudly backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Additionally, a new eLuxurySupply mattress also comes with our 90-night, risk-free trial which allows the user to return the mattress and receive a full-refund incase he/she is not completely satisfied. However, it is recommended to sleep on your eLuxury Supply 10-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress for at-least 30 nights in order to allow for the adjustment-period.
- It is made in USA: The eLuxurySupply Gel-Memory Foam Mattress is entirely developed and constructed in the United States by ExceptionalSheets and it is specifically tailored to ensure optimum user comfort when sleeping.
The Gel Memory Foam is a 10-inch Mattress which is entirely made in the USA by ExceptionalSheets while ensuring total user comfort when sleeping. This 10-inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress offers the user with a supportive yet plush feel because it is equipped with a 3-inch gel-infused top which adjusts to the shape of the body in order to relieve pressure-points and to properly align the spine yet allowing the mattress to breathe so that you can always stay cool and comfortable when sleeping at night. Additionally, the 7-inch base foam makes the mattress firm but still soft-enough to make someone feel comfortable when sleeping and the other amazing feature about this mattress is that it can be compressed or vacuum-packed in order to ensure compact shipping in a box and this even makes it easy to carry this mattress into your bedroom without having to dodge doorways and tight hallways like you would with traditional mattresses.
On the other hand, this mattress comes in different sizes so that the user can always get a mattress that fits perfectly onto his/her bed while the 10 year limited warranty gives the user a chance to return the mattress to the manufacturer in case something unusual happens. Lastly, this mattress is CertiPUR-US certified which means that it doesn’t contain prohibited-phthalates, ozone-depleters, CFCs, mercury, lead or heavy-metals, formaldehyde, PBDEs, and low-emission (VOCs). This makes it environmentally friendly and safe to use at home compared to most mattresses sold on the market today.
Who does it benefit?
- Works for people with back-problems: in case you experience back-pains while sleeping, then this mattress will help to solve this problem because it equipped with 3-inch infused top which can adjust to the shape of your body in order to relieve any pressure-points and to properly align the spine while sleeping on this mattress.
What Else Do You Need?
- Sleep Revolution Upholstered Button-Tufted Platform Bed with Wooden-Slats: this Queen Platform Bed looks elegant and beautiful whereby it will make your bedroom look great. You will actually need a bed like this one in case you have finished purchasing a quality mattress in order to match with the class.