Home Master TMAFC Artesian Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filtration System Review
The Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact is a reverse-osmosis under counter water-filtration system that remineralizes water twice and even uses larger fittings and tubing in order to double the water flow-rate compared to traditional RO-systems. In fact, the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact features a patented remineralization system that pH-balances the water on its way to the storage tank and again on its way to the faucet by simply adding a small amount of calcium and magnesium minerals (30-60 mg/l) and this is just enough to make water become slightly alkaline and to improve on its taste.
Additionally, this appliance features 7-stages of filtration and enhancement in order to up to 98-percent of chemicals while adding some minerals so as to create a great taste. All in all, the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full-Contact Reverse Osmosis Under-Counter Water Filtration-System features an innovative design that can solve common problems associated with traditional RO systems.
- The Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact offers the user with purified alkaline water by restoring 30-60 mg/L of natural calcium and magnesium minerals (ions) that previously removed during the reverse-osmosis process hence to producing clean, alkaline Mineral water.
- This Water Filtration-System features an innovative design whereby most of its components are placed under the sink hence solving problems usually associated with traditional RO systems.
- This Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Water Filtration-System also comes with long-lasting, easy-to-change filters whereby the user will only have to change these filters for once in a year or every 2000 gallons. In fact, no wrenches are required during the installation of these filters.
- It also ensures a faster water flow-rate whereby water flows twice as fast compared traditional RO systems. This is because the Home Master filtration-system uses larger fittings and tubing than Traditional Reverse-Osmosis systems.
- Lastly, the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact produces highly pure water because of the 7-stages of filtration and enhancement that remove up to 98-percent of chemicals including chloramines and other contaminants.
- This water filtration-system uses only industry-standard valves and this means that if your sink was not equipped with standard valves, then you will change all of them to the sink-pipes can match with the filtration-system.
- Lastly, the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Water Filtration System requires the user to thoroughly read the instructions in order to perfectly install it under the sink. In fact, this filtration-system features many components and this actually makes it a little difficult for some people to install.
- Aquasana AQ-5300.55 3-Stage Under Counter Water Filter System Review
- APEC – Top Tier -Premium 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System (ROES-50)
- iSpring RCC7 – WQA Certified Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage 75GPD Under-Sink Water Filter
- Watts 500313 2-Stage Undercounter Lead Reducing Drinking Water System Review
- 7-stages of filtration, purification and enhancement: the Home Master Artesian Full-Contact uses 7-stages of filtration, purification and enhancement in order to remove up to 98-percent of chemicals which include; chlorine, chloramines, chemicals, heavy-metals, dissolved-solids, pharmaceuticals and other water-contaminants.
- It uses a powerful catalytic carbon filtration media: this Home Master RO-system uses a powerful catalytic carbon filtration media in the carbon-prefilters in order to treat the persistent chemical-disinfectant chlorine. In fact, ordinary carbon-filters can’t effectively remove this contaminant which is now being deployed nationwide to replace chlorine. So, it takes a more advanced carbon-media known as catalytic-carbon to get rid of chlorine.
- Patented ‘Full-Contact’ remineralization system: This remineralization-system helps to balance the water’s pH-level at 2 different points of the purification-process. In fact, the first point of remineralization occurs when water travels to the storage-tank while the second-process occurs when water travels to the faucet and at both remineralization-points small amounts of minerals like calcium and magnesium (30-60 mg/l combined) are added through a natural-process. This greatly helps to prevent storage-tank degradation and even makes water slightly alkaline thus resulting into cleaner and great-tasting water.
- Innovative filters: the Home Master RO-system is equipped with innovative-filters that use a modular, all-in-one design whereby a filter is incorporated into the filter-housing and the entire-filter is also disposable. This actually makes annual filter-changes quick and efficient, reduces micro-organisms and biofilm build-up and helps to eliminate any leaks. Additionally, Home Master’s filters even last longer than traditional RO-system’s filters. Lastly, the Home Master RO-system only requires a filter-change for once in a year or every 2,000-gallons and this actually makes it a very durable water-filtration system.
- Easy installation and change of filters: the Home Master Artesian Full Contact also makes annual-changes much easier than ever before. This is because the Home Master features a modular-design and push-in fittings which ensure a secure, quick and painless filter-change with no wrenches required. In fact, Traditional RO system-filter changes require heavy-tools and force to loosen-up canisters sealed by hard minerals and contaminants.
- Larger fittings and tubing: the Home Master RO filtration-system uses larger fittings and tubing compared to Traditional RO-systems. The larger fittings and tubing actually help to double the water flow-rate into the faucet hence making this filtration-system more convenient to use.
- Great design: the Home Master RO-system features an innovative design that solves problems usually associated with traditional RO-systems. Likewise, in designing the Home Master RO-system, a sophisticated-combination of flow-restriction components were integrated into its system-architecture in order to regulate pressure in the 50-gpd membrane chamber for optimized-purification and minimized waste-water production.
- NSF-standards certified: all the Home Master components included in the design and construction of this filtration-system meet or even exceed NSF-standards for material-safety and water-purification performance. This actually makes the Home Master RO filtration-system safer to use at home especially for people having families.
- Fully assembled purification unit: this water filtration-system also comes with a fully assembled purification-unit which includes an RO-membrane and filters. This actually ensures quick and easy set-up of the Home Master RO water filtration-system.
- A 3/8-Inch feed water adapter: this filtration-system even comes with a 3/8-inch feed-water adapter with a shut-off valve. This adapter ensures that more water flows into the faucet while the shut-valve stops the water from flowing when not under use.
- Includes several accessories: the Home Master TMAFC Water-Filtration System comes with several useful accessories which include; a Chrome-RO-faucet, RO-faucet-adapter, Drain-saddle, Storage-tank and an instruction-book that directs the user on how to install and use the filtration-system.
- 5 year limited warranty: the Home Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse-Osmosis Under Counter Water-Filtration System is backed by a 5-year limited warranty which offers the user with a chance to return the filtration-system incase anything unusual happens to it. Additionally, this water filtration-system is made in the USA using the highest quality materials for long-lasting performance.
The Home Master TMAFC Artesian is a quality Full-Contact, Reverse-Osmosis, Under-Counter, and Water-Filtration System that will solve most of the problems associated with traditional RO systems. This filtration-system features a patented remineralization-system that pH-balances water on its way to the storage tank and again on its way to the faucet by simply adding a small amount of calcium and magnesium (30-60 mg/l) which is just enough to make water slightly alkaline while improving on the taste. likewise, this filtration-system delivers the user with mineral-water on Tap by simply stripping water clean while removing up to 98-percent of chlorine, dissolved-solids, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, heavy-metals and other contaminants using reverse-osmosis, sediment and carbon filtration then channels water through the patented remineralization system twice in order to generate new, fresh water.
On the other hand, the Home Master Artesian Full Contact features 7-stages of filtration, purification and enhancement which greatly help in the production of exceptionally pure, Mineral-Water on Tap. Additionally, the most sophisticated components certified to NSF-standards are included in the design and construction of this filtration-system and its also backed with a 5-year limited warranty. All in all, the Home Master Artesian Full Contact will provide you with pure, great-tasting mineral-water on tap yet it is also easy to install and use compared to traditional water filtration-systems.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people in need of a new and advanced water-filtration system: the Home Master Artesian Full Contact Reverse-Osmosis System features an innovative design and components that solve common problems associated with traditional RO filtration-systems. Additionally, water filtration-system comes with long-lasting and easy-to-change filters that you only change once in a year or every 2000 gallons.
- Works for people who want to use pure-clean water all the time: this under-counter water filtration system produces highly-pure water because it features 7-stages of filtration and enhancement in order to remove up to 98-percent of chemicals and other contaminants from water while adding some minerals to create a great taste.
What Else Do You Need?
- HM Digital TDS-EZ Water Quality TDS-Tester: this water-quality tester ranges from 0 to 9990 ppm Measurement, it has 1-ppm Resolution and +/- 3% Readout-Accuracy. So, if you always want to test the quality or purity of water before consuming it, then this HM Digital TDS-EZ Water-quality tester will work perfectly for you.