How To Lose Weight at Home – 4 Proved Steps
Are you fat person and tired of carrying around those extra pounds and you want to shed off that extra weight for once and for all, then you are at the right place because I have decided to include some of best methods in this article that you can use to lose that extra weight. I have featured some of the things that you must do to get rid of extra weight and these include how to eat and exercise you should do in order to lose weight. All in all, before you even think of what kind of weight you want to lose whether fat or just weight, then the steps and methods featured below will be of great help and you would probably add them to your workout plan:
METHOD 1: SETTING RULES OF THUMB:
- Get your own personal food diary and even determine your weight loss goals up-front: it has proven that people who keep food diaries tend to lose an average weight of about 6-pounds (2.75kg) more than people who don’t keep any record of what they eat, so you try to force yourself to write what you should eat and keep these tip in mind. On the other hand, it is also important to determine a healthy weight for your height and age. However, some people wish to lose weight and become very thin but this is not good for your health and it’s for this reason that you should know what your weight-loss goals are.
- Go for a balanced diet: try as much as you can to have a balanced diet whereby your diet should contain appropriate amounts of food and from all the food groups for best results.
- Try to avoid skipping meals: studies have shown that people who have at least 3-meals per day tend to lose more weight than people who don’t have such meals. This is because if you skip a meal, you will over eat on your meal because you will be so hungry and this means that your body will take in more calories inorder to prepare you for starvation when skipping meals.
- Always eat food from home: most people like going out for lunch but health researchers have found out that people who take fewer meals from restaurants and try to eat from home tend to lose more weight. This is because when one eats from a restaurant, they have limited control over what they are eating and often eat more than what they intended eat. but to avoid this, it recommended to first pack-up half of what you are about to eat and take it home it for the next meal.
- Take water regularly: people who take more water tend to have less weight than those who don’t. This is because water has a double-effect of hydrating the body and filling the stomach with a volume of liquid that contains zero calories. Also taking water about 30-minutes before meals can reduce on the amount of calories people end-up consuming especially amongst older people.
METHOD 2: GOING FOR A LOW CALORIE DIET:
- Learn to eat fruits: you should begin loving to eat fruits because they taste sweet due to the natural sugars in them and also contain fibers that help to make you feel full quickly thus reducing on the levels of calorie intake. It is for this reason that you should try to introduce more fruits into your daily diet if you want to lose some weight.
- Eat some vegetables: these help to provide your body with healthy nutrition’s and also help to fill you up more quickly. So try as much as you can to make your lunch or dinner plate about 50-percent vegetables and other percentage with food for a more healthy diet.
- Learn eating whole grains instead of refined foods: this means that you should substitute whole-grain foods for refined-carbohydrates. To achieve this, try eating whole-wheat bread, pasta and brown rice. Also include whole wheat flour or oat flour into pancakes or any backed foods.
- Choose the foods that contain protein wisely: this implies that you should eat lean cuts of beef or extra-lean ground beef, chicken-breasts,roasted-beef and you may also go for vegetables like soy, beans and other seeds.
- Consume low-fat dairy products: you should only eat dairy products with low-fat levels like low-fat cheese and non-fat yogurt if you wish to lose that extra-weight.
- Only eat healthy oils: if you like cooking with oil, only apply a teaspoon of any healthy oil like olive-oil or canola oil. Alternatively, you can add spices or vinegar instead of using oil flavor.
- Create a meal plan and stick to it: this greatly helps when it comes to knowing how many calories have been consumed and how many calories will be burnt. This also helps to prevent you from eating extra snacks after having meals. However, you can also make a plan on consuming snacks but try to ensure that you only eat healthy snacks.
- Only consume naturally-occurringcarbohydrates instead of processed carbohydrates: an appropriate choice for carbohydrates that occur naturally include: fruits, vegetables, nuts, milk, whole-grains,seeds and legumes. Avoid processed foods like white bread, pasta or processed sweets.
METHOD 3: GOING FOR OTHER DIETS:
- Go for the paleo diet and eat like a caveman: this may sound crazy but it actually means focusing on eating foods that hunter used to eat like: grass-produced meat, seafood and fish, vegetables and fresh-fruits, eggs, seeds and nuts, healthy oils, etc.
- Try a raw-food diet: try eating raw foods in your diet and this actually means that about 75-percent what you’re consuming is uncooked. So try eating a lot of fruits and vegetables, nuts, whole-grains, nuts and beans.
- Follow the Sonoma diet: in case you like flavors of wine then this diet will work for you. This diet emphasizes eating whole foods and condemns eating processed foods with added sugar, white flour and foods with saturated fats.
METHOD 4: BURN CALORIES:
- Go for a basic aerobic/ cardio exercise: when doing this exercise, start with a small goal of about 30-minutes for 3-times a week incase you are not exercising at all currently. To do these exercises, you need to buy a pedometer inorder to count your steps, invest in exercising shoes and also start walking.
- Workout at the gym: go to the gym and begin training using a treadmill, an epilator, stationery bike or a rowing machine. Begin with short sessions and gradually increase on the minutes as you become more fit.
- Go into strength training: to do this, go for exercises that help to work muscle groups instead of those that focus on specific muscles. However, start small with 1 or 2 fifteen-minute sessions per week until you are able to do more.
- Play any sport: you can go for any sport like football, volleyball, tennis, golf and many other forms of sports. These will help to work out your body while burning up calories.
- Enlist a personal trainer: this trainer will offer you with a customized workout in order to improve on your fitness level and goals. But look for someone who is qualified and recommended for training other people for best