Lawn Mower Reviews
Husqvarna 961450021 HU800AWDH Honda 190cc 3-in-1 Lawn Mow Review
The Husqvarna 961450021 HU800AWDH Honda 190cc is a great 3-in-1 Lawn Mower that features an All-wheel-drive function coupled with high rear-wheels that provide the user with optimum balance and power when mulching hilly or uneven terrains. In fact, this Self-Propelled Gas Mower features a 22-inch heavy-duty steel deck coupled with a powerful 190cc Honda drive-engine in order to ensure optimum performance. On the other hand, this gas-mower features a 3-in-1 cutting system which allows it mulch, bag and even side-discharge while the integrated side-bumper acts as a grass-rake that helps to pull grass while mulching in order to achieve a clean trim. Additionally, with a more premium grip-control coupled with a variable drive-speed the user of this gas-mower will be able to mulch more comfortably and even adjust the mowing-speed as desired in order to achieve effective results. Lastly, this gas lawn-mower is actually equipped with premium wheels with rugged-tread tires in order to provide the mower with great traction but without affecting the grass.
What We Like:
- Honda GCV-engine: the Husqvarna 961450021-HU800AWDH Lawn-Mower features a high-specification, Premium Honda GCV-190cc 4-cycle engine that is very Powerful and easy-to-start when you’re ready to begin mulching. in fact, the Husqvarna 961450021 HU800AWDH lawn-mower is designed to provide a longer engine-life so that the user can always achieve effective results and value for money.
- A 3-in-1 cutting system: This lawn-mower is also equipped with a 3-in-1 cutting system which provides the user with several cutting-options or modes. so, you will be able to choose a cutting-mode that is required to achieve optimal results. In fact, these modes include; collection for a tidy-lawn, mulching for lawn-fertilization and ejection for less-frequently cut sections.
- All-Wheel-Drive (AWD): the Husqvarna 961450021 is integrated with an All-Wheel-Drive (AWD) function that ensures optimum traction on uneven, wet and slippery areas and slopes. Additionally, this All-Wheel-Drive technology provides simultaneous power to all the 4-wheels of the lawn-mower and this actually makes it ideal for small to medium size yards with hilly or uneven terrain along with tough mowing conditions.
- Self-propelled lawn-mower: the Husqvarna 961450021 features an auto-walk, self-propelled, all-wheel-drive system that enables the user to control the pace at which he/she is mowing. This system actually makes the lawn-mower very effective and easy to use without even putting in a lot on effort or man-power.
- A 12″ High Rear Wheels: this lawn-mower features two, 12-inch High Rear-Wheels that help to increase on stability and maneuverability in various terrains while mowing. In fact, with such rear-wheels you be able to mulch even the roughest terrain without experiencing any serious issues hence making this lawn-mower perfect for both home and commercial use.
- Ball bearing wheels: the Husqvarna 961450021 Honda lawn-mower is actually equipped with 8-inch front and 12-inch Rear Ball-Bearing-Wheels that facilitate for quick and easy movement while mowing on different terrains.
- An Ergonomic-bag: this Honda lawn-mower also features an ergonomic-bag that can easily be seen and accessed through handle coupled with a DT-Drive. In fact, the empty space between the handle makes the removal of this bag much easier thus making this lawn-mower very convenient to use.
- A heavy-duty steel deck: this lawn-mower features a rugged, 22-inch heavy-duty steel-deck that is very strong and durable. In fact, this deck can withstand intense weather-conditions and different terrains hence making this lawn-mower perfect for home-use and commercial-use.
- An Ergonomic, foldable handle: The curvature of the handle on this lawn-mower helps to keep your hands and wrists comfortable while under operation. On top of that, this ergonomic-handle even features a foldable-design that facilitates for easy transportation and storage when the lawn-mower is not under operation. All in all, the Curved handle on the Husqvarna 961450021 Honda was designed to provide the user with a more natural-grip while mowing.
- Crown Cut Blade: the uniquely designed, crown-cut blades on this lawn-mower facilitate for improved performance when bagging, mulching or side discharging. In fact, these Premium crown-cut blades can outperform any standard blades found on most lawn-mowers found on the market.
- 3 position handle height-adjustment: this lawn-mower also ensures quick and easy high-adjustment of the handle in 3 different heights in order to fit your individual needs. This implies that the handle of this lawn-mower will be able to reach your hands no-matter your height which is actually a great thing.
- A Water-hose connection: it also features a Water hose connection which facilitates for easy cleaning of the cutting-deck after mowing. in fact, you will just have to attach the hose onto its connector, turn-on the water and then start the engine and you will be able to get the deck cleaned-up. Additionally, it’s recommended to clean the lawn-mower directly after use for optimum results.
- Dual Trigger Drive-Control: The Husqvarna 961450021 Honda lawn-mower features a dual trigger activation which allows for convenient variable-speed control with either hand while mulching.
What We Don’t Like:
- It does not mulch very well: this lawn may not offer the best mulching results compared to other advanced lawn-mowers in its range. In fact, some people claim that some grass-clippings are left along the side of this mower while mulching and this is not good.
- It’s expensive: generally, this lawn-mower is somehow pricey compared to most lawn-mowers on the market but it’s worth the price because it features an all-wheel-drive system and a powerful drive-motor system.
The Husqvarna HU800AWDH is a Honda 3-in-1, all-wheel-drive lawn-mower that is equipped with a powerful 190cc drive-motor-system so as to facilitate for an efficient and effective mowing routine. In fact, the 3-in-1 design of this lawn-mower enables the user to achieve a side-discharge, bag and even mulch while the all-wheel 4×4 drive rear-wheels facilitate for enhanced maneuverability and stability in all types of grass or terrain. On the other hand, the Honda lawn-mower is auto-walk self-propelled and this means that it won’t require you to apply any effort while operating this machine but you just have to control the pace of your mowing. Lastly, this lawn-mower features a 8-inch front and 12-Inch Rear Ball-Bearing-Wheels that are capable of passing through any type of terrain effectively and easily.