Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System Review
With the keurig k45 elite brewing system it is always a fresh cup of coffee whether it is the first or fourth, in just a minute this excellent machine is able to brew hot cocoa, a great cup of coffee, tea and iced beverage. All of this is done with just the touch of a button.
Just like other machines from Keurig, the quality and construction of the K45 elite brewing system has not been ruined. It is made with the same great quality yet it comes at a really fair and affordable price for anyone that may want to try it out. This brewing system is designed with different three sizes that is to say small (6oz), medium (8oz) and large (10oz). It also has an auto power shut off that you can activate or deactivate after turning the machine off. It is engineered with a carbon filter system that purifies water for better taste and a removable drip tray which enables you use taller mugs with ease as you do not have to hold the mug at an angle.
- Easy and quick operation, if you go through the features of the K45 elite brewing system you will realize that everything about the machine is automatic. You do not have to go through any sort of trouble to make coffee or whatever else you may need. In just about one minute your coffee will be ready with just the press of a button. You do not need to be an expert at coffee making to operate the machine.
- It makes a variety of beverages, unlike many other machines the K45 brewing system does not only stop at brewing coffee, it also makes tea, hot cocoa and iced beverages, now that is what I call variety.
- It is super convenient, this is mainly due to its drip tray that is removable and water reservoir that is detachable. You even use large size to make beverages with this brewing system.
- Offers you different volumes for whatever you want, the machine comes with 3 cup sizes small, medium and large.
- Sometimes the machines bulges and gets clogged, this usually happens when you make coffee while the top is entirely closed. This therefore makes the machine difficult to clean.
- Mr. Coffee TF5GTF 4-Cup Switch Coffeemaker
- Bunn Bxbd Velocity Brew High Altitude 10-Cup Home Brewer Review
- Proctor-Silex 12-Cup Coffee Maker (43603) Review
- Best Kitchen Appliances
- Automated machine: everything about this machine is automatic so that even first timers can be to operate it with very little or no trouble at all. Brewing whatever you want be it tea, coffee, cold beverage etc, can be done in just a minute with just the press of a button. All buttons are clearly labeled so you can easily read on them and press whichever option you want to use. There is completely nothing difficult about using the K45 brewing system.
- 3 cup sizes: this k45 elite brewing system comes with cups of three different sizes, small, medium and large weighing 6oz 8oz and 10oz respectively. With three choices of cup sizes you can now decide on whichever volume best suits your preferences and in case you want to share with your friends you are able to make very many cups of size 6, this equipment will definitely add fun to your home.
- Power saving mode auto shutoff:this means that the brewing system will turn itself in about two hours’ time after the last cup of coffee being made. When the machine has been turned off you can save this option so that the machine stays on until you choose to unplug it or turn off manually. To activate or deactivate this function there is a button on the control panel so it’s the one you press.
- Quiet brew technology: in order to avoid irritating you and those around you, the K45 is designed with quiet brew technology. With this kind of technology you can brew whatever you want while reading, watching TV or listening to music without being interrupted by the machine’s noise. Unlike other coffee makers, this elite brewing machine from Keurig remains very quiet during the brewing process.
- Removable drip tray: the machine is made with kind of tray so that it can be able to accommodate different sizes of mugs or thermals without the user going through the trouble of holding it at an angle. This hence makes the K45 very convenient machine to use.
- Carbon filter system: the K45 elite brewing system is designed with filters that will help to purify water so that your coffee, tea or whatever else you are brewing tastes much better. You however must clean the machine for hygienic purposes.
- Detachable 48oz water reservoir: the machine’s water reservoir is detachable to make it easier to fill, you can remove and replace it. This even makes washing the reservoir very simple as well.
- Indicator lights: the K45 brewing machine is also designed with lights that help you know when it needs to be cleaned, when to add more water into the reservoir and also make the assembling simple.
If you are looking for one of the most popular brewing machines in most families today there is absolutely no way you can overlook the Keurig K45 elite brewing system. With its great quality and construction, the machine is extremely durable and infused with all the new features that make its usage very simple. To make this brewing machine very unique, it is infused with a carbon filter system that purifies water to make it taste better together with quiet brew technology that enable you make your coffee or tea without any irritating noise. This is not just a coffee maker as it can also be used to brew other beverages such as hot cocoa, tea and even ice cold beverages. With its entirely automatic system, the k45 elite system is extremely user friendly to the extent that even first timers find no difficulties in operating it. It has a water reservoir that is large enough so that you do not have to keep filling the machine every now and then and it is also detachable so that you can easily wash it.
As I read about this brewing system from Keurig, I also fell in love with the fact that this machine is designed with an auto power shut off button that gives it the ability to save power. Plus, it has 3 different size cups that is small, medium and large to offer enough options for whichever volume you prefer to take at different times. Now with its removable drip tray you can enjoy brewing whatever you want in larger mugs or thermals without holding them at an angle. With over 2,000 reviews, there is no doubt this is a great investment for your home so stop being skeptical and try it out.
Who does it benefit?
Perfect brewing system for first time users: the first time for everything is always difficult however with the K45 elite brewing system, your first time will be just enjoyable. Everything about this machine is automatic and extremely user friendly, all you have to is press a button and you get exactly what you want. The most interesting thing about this machine is that even the buttons are clearly labeled to make it even much simpler for you. In just about a minute you will have your coffee, tea, hot cocoa or iced beverage ready.
Good for those without filtered water: if your water is not filtered, this brewing machine is specifically made as a solution for you as it is engineered with carbon filters that purify the water to give the best coffee.
What else do you need?
DecoBros K-cup Storage Drawer Holder for Keurig K-cup Coffee Pods:this K-cup storage drawer holds 36 cups, it is very simple to use as you just slide it and out. It is made with high quality rubber that absorbs vibrations. It is just the right place to store your coffee cups
Keurig Water Filter Replacements: you need to change your filters often not only for hygienic purposes but for better tasting beverages too. New filters get rid of all chemicals and impurities in the water which may make you beverage taste bad.