Kitchenaid Kcg0702er Burr Coffee Grinder Review
The KitchenAid KCG0702ER Burr is a well-built and durable Coffee-Grinder that was designed to ensure ultimate performance and reliability when making coffee. The KitchenAid Burr Coffee-Grinder actually uses stainless steel burrs to grind coffee consistently using any of the 15-setting available for grinding. This coffee-grinder is also large-enough whereby its glass-bean-hopper can hold up to 7-ounces of whole beans which are then quickly grounded in order to create French-press coffee, espresso or anything in-between.
In conclusion, the KitchenAid KCG0702ER Burr Coffee-Grinder is perfect kitchen-appliance for people who like making their own coffee at home and it’s even very durable to last for quite a long period of time.
- The KitchenAid Burr Coffee-Grinder is designed to ensure consistent grinding across its 15 different grinding-settings. This means that the user will actually get coffee that is perfectly grinded and with a great taste that does not bitter overtones that usually occur with bladed grinders.
- The KitchenAid operates quickly in terms of grinding coffee whereby it is capable of grinding an entire 12.oz bag of whole-beans in just a few minutes. This implies that you can actually grind enough coffee and quickly when using this coffee-grinder.
- This coffee-grinder features a smart design whereby it has glass-receptacles which help to cut-down on flying-coffee which is a problem with plastic-receptacles. Additionally, the top-receptacle can be screwed onto the grinder and sealed with a silicon-rim so that the user can safely store beans inside between uses.
- The coffee-grinder is solid and well-made whereby it will look great on your kitchen counter and it even has a smaller footprint since it’s mostly vertically constructed.
- This coffee-grinder requires screwing using a 4-mm screw-driver which is not provided by KitchenAid yet it very cheap and they would have provided it with this coffee-grinder. Additionally, you will need to adjust the burr-tension for at least once or periodically when using this coffee-grinder and this is why it’s a bad idea not including the necessary tools.
- The coffee-grinder only has an on/off toggle-switch and this implies that there is no way the user can grind a pre-measured amount. In fact, the freshest coffee will be grinded just before brewing which is not good.
- Another weakness about this coffee-grinder is that it requires the user to unscrew the cover and clean it regularly or after using this grinder because if you don’t do so, then your grinder will end-up jamming in case you are using it to create more fine grinds.
- Breville Bcg820bssxl The Smart Grinder Pro Coffee-Bean Grinder Review
- Baratza Vario 886 – Flat Ceramic Coffee Grinder Review
- Breville Bcg820bssxl The Smart Grinder Pro Coffee-Bean Grinder Review
- Baratza Virtuoso – Conical Burr Coffee Grinder Review
- Rancilio Hsd-Roc-Sd Rocky Coffee Grinder Review
- Glass bean hopper: this Burr Grinder features a glass bean-hopper which is large-enough to hold up to seven ounces of whole beans so that the user can conveniently and quickly grind these beans to generate French-Press coffee, automatic-drip coffee makers, espresso and anything in between.
- 15 Grind Settings: the KitchenAid KCG0702ER Burr coffee-grinder ensures Controlled Rate Grinding with 15 Grind Settings. These grinding-settings are available in half-step increments from 1 to 8 in order to allow the user create very fine espresso grind to a coarse French press grind. Additionally, this coffee-grinder allows for excellent grind consistency and lower grinding temperatures this helps in preserving the natural taste or flavor of your coffee.
- Stainless Steel Cutting Burrs: the KitchenAid coffee-grinder is equipped with stainless-steel Cutting Burrs which offer optimum durability and powerful performance. In fact, cutting burrs can actually crush through any type of coffee-beans quickly and with consistency so that the user can enjoy fine or coarsely grinded coffee at any time.
- Glass Grind Jar and Bean Hopper: this coffee-grinder comes with a 7 Oz. Glass Bean-Hopper and Grind-Jar which help to minimize the static cling of coffee grinds. Additionally, the hopper unscrews from the grinder-housing in order to ensure quick and easy cleaning. On top of that, this glass-hopper features a press-fit lid which ensures quick filling.
- Die-Cast Metal construction and design: The KitchenAid is made of die-cast metal coupled with a sleek and streamlined design which enables it perfectly fit or be stored on the countertop or in the cabinet. additionally, this coffee-grinder feature a deep cherry red color which makes it look very attractive and will look just great on any kitchen counter. All in all, this coffee-grinder is very durable and it is very easy to wipe clean after use.
- Low RPM Operation: the coffee-grinder Burrs actually turn at a low 450-rpm hence minimizing friction and heat build-up which is good for preserving the natural taste and flavor of the coffee-beans being grinded. This makes the KitchenAid KCG0702ER Burr Coffee Grinder a perfect coffee-maker for people who care more about the taste and flavor of the coffee they are taking.
- It comes with extra accessories: the KitchenAid includes a burr-grinder, handheld-scoop and burr cleaning-brush. All these accessories are actually of great use when it comes to enhancing on the operation of this coffee-grinder.
- A 1-year warranty: this coffee-grinder comes with 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty on all parts and the grinder itself in case you purchase it from a genuine store like Amazon and other local-stores.
The KitchenAid Burr coffee-grinder is high-quality kitchen appliance that is designed to ensure ultimate performance and reliability while making coffee at home. this kitchen-grinder actually uses stainless-steel burrs to grind coffee consistently at any of the preferred 15-settings available for grinding and it even comes with a glass bean-hopper which can hold up to 7-ounces of whole-beans so that the user can quickly grind in order to generate French-press coffee, espresso, automatic-drip coffee makers and anything in-between. On top of that, this coffee-grinder facilitates for controlled-rate grinding with 15 grind-settings which ensure excellent grind consistency and at lower temperatures. In fact, the 15 grind-settings are available in half-step increments from 1-8 and this will enable the user to create very fine espresso grind or even coarse French-press grind depending on his/her preferences.
On the other side, the KitchenAid is equipped with stainless-steel cutting burrs which offer optimum durability and powerful performance when crushing the coffee-beans while the glass bean-hopper and grind-jar minimize static-cling of coffee grinds. Additionally, this coffee-grinder is made of die-cast metal coupled with a sleek and streamlined design which ensures to easy storage on top of the kitchen-counter or in the cabinet. In fact this durable and sleek body of this coffee-grinder makes it easy to clean or maintain. The KitchenAid Burrs also turn at 450-rpm thus minimizing friction and heat build-up which is actually a good thing when it comes to preserving than natural taste and flavor of coffee. Lastly, this coffee-grinder even comes along with handheld scoop and burr cleaning-brush.
Who does it benefit?
- It works for people who like drinking freshly made coffee: the KitchenAid KCG0702ER Coffee-Grinder will work perfectly for people who like taking fresh coffee regularly because it’s equipped with a glass-bean hopper which holds up to 7-ounces of whole beans in order to quickly extract French-press coffee, espresso and automatic-drip coffee-makers. In fact, this coffee-grinder operates at a low 450-rpm in order to minimize friction and heat build-up hence preserving the taste and flavors within coffee.
- It will benefit people looking for a durable and nice looking coffee-grinder: the KitchenAid coffee-grinder is made of durable of die-cast metal coupled with a sleek and streamlined design which makes look beautiful and perfect for storing on the countertop or cabinet. In fact, the durable and sleek design of this coffee-grinder makes it easy to clean or maintain.
What Else Do You Need?
- A cleaning-brush: you actually need a good-quality cleaning brush in order to thoroughly clean your coffee-grinder after making coffee with it. However, try to get a cleaning-brush meant for working on coffee-grinders for best results.
- A glass container: you will a container made of glass in order to perfectly store the extracted from the coffee-grinder. Additionally, the glass container will show you how much coffee is remaining before so that can be able to know when to grind more coffee.