New Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 Review
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is a hybrid fitness-machine that acts as a treadmill, stair-climber and an elliptical-trainer. This means that the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 will provide the user with the most effective workout experience on the market and the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is also designed to ensure low-impact workouts that are gentle on your joints and body. On the other hand, this TreadClimber is designed with 2 separate treadles equipped with moving belts like those of treadmill and these treadles move in an up-and-down motion in order to enable the user burn up to 2.5-times more calories than any other traditional treadmill. This TreadClimber also features a strong and durable frame that can support people with weights of up to 300-pounds while the drive-system of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 can reach speeds of up to 4.0-mph making it ideal for walking. Lastly, this TreadClimber also features a heart rate monitor coupled with a large LCD-display screen which enables the user to view all his/her workout progress.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Best Treadmill Alternatives
- Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
- NORDICTRACK C 7.5 Review – Best Treadmill Alternative
- Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Review
What We Like:
- High incline-range: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 features a wide-range of power incline settings whereby it can be adjusted from 0-to-40 percent when having a workout. In fact, a higher incline-range will support muscle-toning and with optimum precision. Additionally, working-out at a higher incline-range will enable you to burn-up more calories in order to achieve more effective results in shorter period of time but it recommended to increase the incline-range gradually so that you don’t damage your muscles and joints.
- Enables rapid calorie burn: the TreadClimber TC100 will enable the user to burn up to 2.5x more calories while having a workout compared to any traditional treadmill available. In fact, this TreadClimber is a combination of belt-speed, resistance-levels, incline and adaptive treadle motion in order to offer the user with low-impact workout that is efficient at burning calories.
- 3-in-1 motion/design: the Bowflex TC100 features a unique 3-in-1 motion or design whereby it can operate in 3 different ways so that the user can always achieve optimum workout. In fact, this TreadClimber can operate as an elliptical-trainer, treadmill and as a stair-climber whereby all these motions provide the user with an effective workout that’s more efficient at burning calories.
- A powerful motor: this TreadClimber is equipped with a strong motor with a speed-range of 0.5-to-4.0 mph for each of the Treadles while having working-out. In fact, the TC100 TreadClimber can reach top-speeds of up to 4.0-mph and this is just ideal for walking but you will be able to achieve a more intense workout at this speed-range if you increase on the incline-range.
- 12 resistance levels: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 features 12 resistance-levels whereby the lower resistance-levels are perfect for people who want to emulate outdoor walking on flat-grounds while the higher resistance-levels are best for people who need to burn-up more calories in the shortest time. In fact, the higher the resistance-level, the more intense a workout becomes and vice versa.
- LCD display or console: The console-area of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 features a fully back-lit, interactive LCD-display which helps to track speed, distance, time and calories burned while monitoring your personal fitness-goals. In fact, this display-console uses 2 customizable user-profiles that are included so that you can achieve a more intense workout experience. Additionally, the console Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 features one large-screen rather than a 4-small screen set-up found on the TC10.
- Dual-purpose USB: the console of this TreadClimber is equipped with a dual-purpose USB port that can be used to charge your devices like Smart-phones and tablets while having a workout. This is actually a great feature that will help to keep your devices active while having a workout especially when listening to music or accessing the internet.
- Heart rate monitor: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 features contact-grip sensors which are conveniently placed onto the fixed handlebars. These contact-grip sensors help to monitor your heart-rate and zone while having a workout in order to achieve a more effective workout experience. However, this TreadClimber does not have a wireless heart-rate monitoring option like other models which is a huge drawback to some people.
- Compact design: this TreadClimber features a small footprint and compact design whereby this helps to save a lot space within the house and even makes the Bowflex TC100 a perfect fitness-machine to use especially for people living in smaller homes or apartments.
- Transportation wheels: the TC100 is also equipped with transportation-wheels so this implies that it can easily be moved and stored when not under use. In fact, you will be able to keep this TreadClimber away from kids or pets within your home who may want to play around this machine when you’re not around.
- 4 extra workout-programs: with the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100, you will have free-access to 4 online workout-programs so as to customize on your workout-routine and to achieve more effective workout-results. This is actually a great feature that is also found on the Bowflex TreadClimber TC200.
- 2 user-profiles: 2 user-profiles are actually integrated into the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 and these profiles enable the user to easily to track and store personalized workout-data so that he/she can reach his/her fitness goals.
- Accessory-holders: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 console features 2 large cup-holders and a media-holder whereby these holders help to keep your favorite devices safely in place and next to you while having a work-out.
- Bowflex Connect: this treadmill is also integrated with Bowflex-connect which helps the user to monitor and track his/her personal fitness-goals. In fact, Bowflex-connect can track and store data of 2 different-users which is a great option especially if different people have a workout on the same TreadClimber.
- Great warranty-period: The TC100 comes along with a 2-year warranty on all parts and this implies that if anything bad happens to this TreadClimber during this period, then Bowflex will actually provide you with a new one or repair the old-machine for free.
What We Don’t Like:
- Short warranty-period: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 comes backed with only a 2-year warranty and this actually not impressive when compared to other brands that offer a lifetime warranty on their fitness-machines. In fact, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is pricey and should have been backed by a lifetime warranty in order to ensure consumer satisfaction.
- The console lacks some essential-features: the console of the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 lacks some essential features like a built-in cooling fan, audio and entertainment features. This actually makes the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 boring especially for people who love entertaining themselves when having a workout.
- Few workout programs: another bad thing about this TreadClimber is that it’s equipped with fewer workout-programs which actually limit the user when having a workout.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is a great 3-in-1 cardio-machine that will provide you with an effective workout coupled with fast and efficient results. In fact, this TreadClimber is ideal for people in need of a fitness-machine that can provide them with a low-impact workout but its abit pricey and you consider buying another cheap TreadClimber with almost the same features in case you are not willing to spend a fortune on the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100. All in all, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is a durable, effective and efficient fitness-machine that you consider buying.