Oral-B Pro 3000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
The Oral-B PRO 3000 is an amazing powered-toothbrush that has been clinically proven to offer users with a superior clean than a regular-manual toothbrush. in fact, this toothbrush comes with CrossAction brush-head which surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16-degrees for thorough cleaning while the 3D cleaning-action oscillates, rotates and pulsates in order to break-up and remove up-to 100 percent more plaque than with a manual toothbrush.
The other great feature found on this toothbrush is the pressure-sensor which lights-up in case you are brushing too-hard in order to prevent over-brushing which can be harmful to the teeth and gums. On top of that, the Oral-B PRO 3000 features 3-modes in order to ensure that you achieve a customized brushing experience while the in-handle timer ensures that the user brushes for the recommended dentist time of 2-minutes. In conclusion, the Oral-B PRO 3000 is highly recommended by dentists worldwide because it is clinically proven to be more effective than manual-toothbrushes.
- The Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric-Toothbrush will thoroughly clean your teeth because it features a CrossAction brush head which surrounds each tooth coupled with angled-bristles and 3D cleaning-action. In fact, this toothbrush is capable of removing 97-percent of plaque from hard to reach areas than a manual toothbrush.
- This toothbrush will improve on your gum-health by simply preventing or reversing gingivitis. This is possible because the Oral-B PRO 3000 features a gum-care mode which ensures gentle stimulation of the gums in order to improve on their health.
- The Oral-B PRO 3000 toothbrush promotes gentle and proper brushing because it’s equipped with a visible pressure-sensor that lights-up to let the user know when brushing too-hard and even stops pulsations in order to protect the gums.
- The toothbrush has a really bright break-light that can be annoying when brushing. However, it will get your attention in case you are brushing too-hard so that you can learn to brush with healthy-pressure.
- The charge-base that comes with this toothbrush is a bit large and bulky because it has a section for 4 brush-heads and this will actually take-up some space on the bathroom countertop.
- The build-quality of this toothbrush is not good whereby it feels like cheap-plastic compared to other brands of electric-toothbrushes. In fact, it can easily break into pieces if it’s accidentally dropped while brushing and this means that you have to take extra-care while using this toothbrush.
- Lastly, this toothbrush is a bit loud and some people will find it annoying while brushing. In fact, in case you don’t want to wake-up someone in the next room while brushing with this toothbrush, then you will need to close the bathroom door.
- Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries Review – With Bluetooth (Electric Toothbrush)
- Oral-B PRO 1000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Review
- Electric Toothbrush Vs Manual Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Oral-B Professional Deep Sweep with Smart Guide Triaction 5000 Review
- Oral-B Precision Black 7000 Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- CrossAction brush head: The Oral-B PRO 3000 is equipped with a professionally inspired CrossAction brush-head which is round in shape and it is specially designed to ensure tooth-by-tooth cleaning. Additionally, the CrissCross bristles on this brush-head are set at a 16-degree angle in order to reach deep between teeth so as to lift and remove up to 100-percent more plaque for a superior clean than with any regular toothbrush.
- 3D cleaning action: this powered toothbrush uses a 3D cleaning-action which oscillates, rotates and pulsates in order break-up and removes up to 100-percent more plaque compared to a manual toothbrush. In fact, the 3D cleaning-action will even ensure that all the teeth surfaces are cleaned hence hindering the development of plaque and bacteria within the mouth.
- Visible Pressure Sensor: The Visible Pressure-Sensor equipped onto the Oral-B PRO 3000 lights-up to alert the user when brushing too-hard. in fact, applying too-much pressure may lead to harmful over-brushing and that is why the pressure-sensor is an ideal feature because it ensures better brushing hence protecting your teeth and gums.
- Pro-Timer: An on-handle timer found on the Oral-B PRO 3000 buzzes every 30 seconds so as to let the user know when it’s time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of the mouth. On top of that, this timer also alerts the user when he/she has brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. This means that you will able to achieve a thorough and timely brushing experience without guessing like with a regular-manual toothbrush.
- 3 power-modes: The Oral-B PRO 3000 features 3 cleaning-modes which include: Daily-Clean mode, Gum-Care mode and Sensitive mode. Daily-Clean mode operates with 3D-movement to facilitate for basic, everyday cleaning; Gum-Care features a massage-mode for gentle stimulation of gums in order to improve on gum-health while Sensitive-mode operates at a lower speed so as to gently clean the teeth and gums.
- A powerful rechargeable battery: The Oral-B PRO 3000 electric toothbrush has a strong rechargeable battery which can last for up to 7-days with regular use when fully-charged. However, to ensure that this battery is able to hold its maximum-capacity, deplete it by using the toothbrush regularly without in-between charges until the battery is fully-discharged. Try to do this for at-least once every 6 months because it will help to keep the battery in healthy condition.
- Indicator bristles: the Oral-B brush head refills feature indicator-bristles which fade halfway to help remind the user when to replace the toothbrush head so as to maintain a superior brushing experience. In fact, dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months and you should try to consider this for best oral-health results.
- Oral-B SmartSeries Handle: this Oral-B PRO 3000 toothbrush comes with an Oral-B SmartSeries Handle which is compatible with a variety of brush-head refills in order to fit your personal oral-health needs. In fact, this toothbrush-handle is compatible with a wide-range of Oral-B electric toothbrush-heads which include: CrossAction, Floss-Action, Deep-Sweep, ProWhite, Power-Tip, Precision-Clean, Dual-Clean, Sensitive and Ortho.
The Oral-B PRO 3000 provides a clinically proven superior clean than any manual toothbrush because it comes equipped with a professionally inspired CrossAction brush-head which surrounds each tooth with bristles angled at 16-degrees coupled with 3D cleaning-action that oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break-up and even removes up to 97-percent of plaque from hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. On top of that, there is a also a visible on-handle pressure-sensor on this toothbrush which lights-up in case you are brushing too-hard in order to ensure healthy brushing without harming the gums and teeth.
On the other hand, this toothbrush features 3 cleaning-modes which include; daily-clean mode that ensure superior brushing performance daily, gum-care mode which massages and stimulate the gums in order keep them in healthy condition and lastly, the sensitive mode which facilitates for a more gentle brushing routine especially for people with sensitive with sensitive teeth and gums. Additionally, the on-handle timer equipped onto this toothbrush buzzes every 30 seconds in order to let the user when to focus on brushing next quadrant of the mouth and this timer also alerts you when have finished brushing for the dentist-recommended time of 2-minutes. In conclusion, Oral-B PRO 3000 powered-toothbrush is highly recommended by dentists worldwide and you won’t regret acquiring one for yourself.
Who does it benefit?
- The toothbrush benefits people with sickly-gums: The Oral-B PRO 3000 powered-toothbrush will help to protect your gums and even aid in preventing or reversing gingivitis. This is due to the pressure-sensor which shows the user when brushing too-hard and stops pulsations for proper pressure so as to protect the gums while the gum-care mode helps to massage and stimulate the gums in order to improve on their health.
- Works well for people in need of an affordable electric-toothbrush: the Oral-B PRO 3000 Power Toothbrush is fairly priced compared to other models of oral-B electric toothbrushes yet this toothbrush has most of the features that will enable the user to achieve a superior brushing experience. In fact, this powered-toothbrush is below 100-dollars and it will be a good offer for people searching an affordable but effective toothbrush.
What Else Do You Need?
- Colgate Optic White Fresh-Mint toothpaste: Colgate toothpaste is good for your teeth health because it helps to clean, protect and freshen teeth during and after brushing. In fact, this particular type of Colgate will even help to whiten tour teeth and even leave your mouth with a fresh mint scent.
- Colgate Total Mouthwash: a mouthwash helps to clean all the sections of your mouth that were missed while brushing or flossing. In fact, mouthwash is very effective at removing bacteria from the mouth and it will even help you to clean your mouth in case you don’t have time for brushing your teeth.