Best Beard Trimmer Reviews
Philips Norelco QT4000/42 BeardTrimmer 3100 Review
Philips Norelco is providing its users with many quality trimmers that have actually gained momentum on the market. The Philips Norelco QT4000/42 Beard-Trimmer 3100 is one of these trimmers and it is a great option guys looking for a simple, no fuss but efficient groomer. However, although this trimmer is simple in style, it has all you need and it does not even have many little attachments yet it will get the job done.
It features 10-built in settings coupled with a locking feature that ensures a precise and customizable trim without need of any separate attachments. This beard-trimmer features sharp, self-sharpening blades and comb with round tips in order to eliminate skin irritations when shaving. It also has a high performance battery that operates for up to 45-minutes of cordless shaving after charging it for 10-hours.
On the other hand, this trimmer has a fully washable head and body whereby it can simply be rinsed under a faucet for quick and easy cleaning. Overall, this beard trimmer will provide you with a perfect beard and stubble with less hassle and minimal skin irritations.
- The Philips Norelco QT4000/42 trimmer is very light weight and this makes it easy to hold and use even trimming or grooming your hairs for a long period of time. It compact and lightweight design also makes it a good trimmer for anyone to carry while travelling.
- It an automatic length adjustment which is very easy to use and it even features a length-lock that enables you to set the trimmer to a length you preferred. This means that you don’t have to attach several attachments to achieve the hair-length you desire and this makes the trimmer very convenient to use.
- This beard trimmer can also be used for manscaping whereby it can trim hairs on the chest, legs, head or any other part of the body. On the other hand, you can even remove the comb on the trimmer’s head which actually detaches easily inorder to trim sideburns and neckline.
- This trimmer has a poor design that makes it difficult to get an extremely close shave like that offered by a razor. This means that if you want to get a bald shave, then just try to look for another hair-trimmer because the Philips Norelco QT4000/42 trimmer will not give you that clean shave you want.
- Philips Norelco BG2028/42 Bodygroom 3100 Review
- Philips Norelco BeardTrimmer 3500 Review
- Philips Norelco Bt5275/41 5100 Beards Trimmer Review
- Philips Norelco QT4070/41 Beard Trimmer Review (7300)
- Philips Norelco BT9285/41 9100 Beard Trimmer Review – Laser Guided
- Built-in length settings: This beard-trimmer has 10 built-in length settings with an exclusive locking feature that prevents any comb-movement while shaving thus delivering a precise and customizable trim without the need for multiple separate attachments. In fact, when using this trimmer you just have to simply turn the wheel to select and lock-in the length settings you prefer ranging from a short-beard of 1-mm up to a full-beard of 10-mm in precise 1-mm steps.
- It has titanium-coated blades: The Philips Norelco QT4000/42 trimmer features blades that are made of fine chromium-steel and are titanium-coated. These blades are also self-sharpening and this makes them ultra-durable whereby they require no maintenance or lubrication.Likewise, the rounded tips of the blades and comb also help to prevent skin-irritations thus making the trimmer skin-friendly and perfect use by men with sensitive skin-types. All in all, these blades will stay extra-sharp and are also able to trim hairs neatly and effectively within 1/64 inches (0.5-mm) of precision.
- This beard-trimmer features a rechargeable battery: The Beard-Trimmer 3100 features a high-power, rechargeable battery which delivers 45-minutes of cordless power from a 10-hour Charge. The 45-minutes provided by this trimmer are just enough for anyone to complete his grooming routine.
- Philips Norelco QT4000/42 has an ergonomic design: this trimmer has a new, ergonomic design that makes it very easy to hold and optimized for trimming any beard, stubble or mustache. This design will even help you trim those hard-to-reach areas easily.
- It features a washable design: it is designed with a fully washable head and even its entire body is waterproof hence you can simply rinse this device under a faucet for quick and easy cleaning. However, this beard-trimmer facilitates for maintenance-free usage because it features self-sharpening blades that require no-oiling or replacement.
- The trimmer has a light on the adaptor: unlike most trimmers, this one has a light on the adaptor indicates when the battery is charging. The light will actually turn green when charging.
- Adetachable head: another good feature on this trimmer is the detachable head that facilitates for easy cleaning. With this trimmer, you will simply have to detach the head and after rinse it under running tap-water for fast andeasy cleaning. Butit’s recommended to dry this head before you putting it back onto the trimmer.
- It comes with some accessories included: the packaging in which this beard-trimmer comes from includes extra accessories which include a beard-comb, a power-adapter, and a cleaning-brush. The help in the proper functioning of this trimmer and also ensure that it operates in good condition.
Philips Norelco Beard-Trimmer 3100 is a premium-quality, simple one-piece unit fulfill all your trimming needs. With this trimmer, one is capable of changing the trim lengths between 1-mm to 10-mm in 1mm increments with just a flick of the thumb while using the dial at the front of this trimmer. It even features an exclusive length-lock that helps to secure the length-setting chosen inorder to achieve an even trim. The charge time provided by this trimmer is also good whereby you can get upto 45-minutes of cordless shaving after charging the trimmer for 10-hours. This trimmer is built with chromium steel blades that are also self-sharpening and very durable whereby they require no oiling and are maintenance-free. The blades and the blade-comb have rounded tips which greatly prevent on the occurrence of skin-irritations.
On the other hand, this trimmer is absolutely easy to clean where you have to detach its head and clean it through the faucet using the provided cleaning-brush. In conclusion, i think Philips had ergonomics in mind while designing the Philips Norelco QT4000/42 Beard-Trimmer because not all the trimmers have the high-quality, luxury features on this trimmer. In fact, it was built provide any man with a perfect beard and stubble easily without hassling.
Who does it benefit?
- Best trimmer for men who like styling and grooming their beards: this beard is a perfect shaving tool for those who like to style or groom their beards all the time. you will achieve any beard or stubble look with trimmer because it features sharp blades and 10 built-in length settings with a length-lock feature that secures the length setting selected for an even trim.
- Perfect choice for guys looking for a trimmer with less or no attachments: with the Philips Norelco beard-trimmer 3100, no separate attachments are required to achieve a preferredlength setting. This because it features 10 built-in length settings that range from 1/32-inch (1-mm) to 13/64-inch (10-mm) from which you can choose. It even comes with length-lock feature that any comb movement for you to achieve a comfortable and even trim.
What Else Do You Need?
- Natural beard oil: this oil greatly helps to moisturize and soften your hence keeping it healthy. It will even in the growth process of your beards yet it also makes it easy for you trim or style your beards. But try to purchase oil made from natural ingredients because it will not harm or irritate your skin and beards.