Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric (HX6211/30) Review
The Philips Sonicare 2-Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush was actually designed to remove more plaque from your teeth and gums without using a lot of effort compared to any other manual-toothbrush. In fact, this toothbrush features a great snap-on brush-head that is equipped with curved-bristles in order to match the shape of the teeth thus providing someone with a superior-clean that can remove up to 6-times more plaque than any manual-toothbrush. Additionally, the Philips Sonicare 2 Series toothbrush is equipped with an ergonomic handle which offers the user with a more comfortable and secure grip while the integrated Smartimer enables the user to brush for the recommended dentist-time of 2-minutes so as to ensure that all teeth are thoroughly cleaned. Lastly, the Philips Sonicare 2 Series toothbrush features a strong rechargeable-battery with a 2-color battery-charge indicator which lets you know when you need to recharge the toothbrush. All in all, the Philips Sonicare 2 Series is a great Plaque-Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush that will help to keep your entire mouth in great condition compared to any manual-toothbrush.
What We Like:
- Sonic Technology: The Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush features sonic-technology which delivers up to 31,000 brush strokes per-minute and this helps to remove up to 6-times more plaque than any manual-toothbrush thus preventing tooth-decay while avoiding cavities. In fact, most dentists recommend patients with oral-problems to use Philips Electric-toothbrushes with sonic-technology because they are very effective and efficient when it comes to cleaning-up the mouth.
- A dynamic cleaning action: the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Electric-toothbrush also uses a dynamic-cleaning-action alongside sonic-technology in order to gently and effectively reach deep between the teeth for a superior-clean that will leave your mouth free of plaque and decay. In fact, this dynamic-cleaning-action makes this toothbrush more effective than any manual-toothbrush on the market today.
- Safe to use on orthodontics and dental work: The gentle motion of this Philips Sonicare 2-Series power-toothbrush makes it safe to use on dental-work including orthodontics, veneers and implants. This means that you will be able to brush your teeth comfortably and without worry when using this electric-toothbrush compared to a manual-toothbrush.
- A Snap-on Brush-Head Design: the snap-on design makes it very easy to replace the brush-head especially for people new to using electric-toothbrushes. Additionally, this brush-head even features a long power-tuft at the top-section which helps to clean-up hard-to-reach areas within the mouth thus removing all the plaque and dirt that may have led to tooth-decay in the long-run.
- Curved-bristles: the bristles found on the Philips Sonicare 2-Series plaque control brush-head are curved to match the shape of your teeth so as to ensure optimal plaque removal. On top of that, the high bristle-count on the brush-head helps to maintain constant-contact with the teeth so as to ensure improved cleaning as recommended by dentists.
- Blue reminder-bristles: this electric-toothbrush also features blue reminder-bristles which fade to white in order to let you know that it’s time to replace the brush-head. In fact, these reminder-bristles will help you to use the brush-head for a recommended duration before a replacement thus enabling you to achieve a more effective brushing-routine throughout.
- An ergonomically designed handle: This Philips Sonicare 2-Series Electric-toothbrush is easy and comfortable to hold because it features an ergonomically designed handle that provides the user with an intrinsic-grip even under wet-conditions. In fact, this handle is portable enough to fit in most people’s hands hence making this toothbrush a perfect oral-cleaning tool for both men and women.
- It’s made out of easy-to-clean materials: Both the brush-head and handle of the Philips Sonicare 2-Series Sonic Electric-toothbrush are made with durable and easy-to-clean materials which help to keep the toothbrush gunk-free. This means that bacteria won’t have a chance to grow or develop over this electric-toothbrush after using it to clean your mouth.
- A strong rechargeable-battery: you will be able to achieve a long battery-life of up to 2-weeks with Philips Sonicare 2-Series toothbrush because it’s equipped with a more powerful, inbuilt rechargeable-battery. Additionally, the 2-color battery charge indicator on the toothbrush-handle lets you know when it’s time to recharge the battery thus making this electric-toothbrush very convenient to use even when travelling.
- A portable-charger: the Philips Sonicare 2-Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush also comes along with a portable-charger which helps to save-up a lot of space on the bathroom countertop. Additionally, this portable-charger can be easily carried when travelling so that you can be able to keep your toothbrush charged.
- An EasyStart feature: The EasyStart feature on the Philips Sonicare 2-Series helps to slowly increase the power of the toothbrush over the first 14-uses so that the user can easily adjust to the Sonicare brushing-experience. This EasyStart-feature makes the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush perfect for use by people new to electric-toothbrushes.
- A Smartimer: the Smartimer found on the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush encourages a full 2-minute brushing time as recommended by dental-professionals thus ensuring that your mouth is thoroughly cleaned and left free of plaque and bacteria.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks a Quadpacer: the Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush lacks a Quadpacer which helps the user to brush the 4-quadrants of the mouth equally by simply making a beep every 30 seconds to remind the user to move to another quadrant. So, this means that with this electric-toothbrush you won’t be able to determine when to move to the next quadrant of the mouth when brushing.
- It’s provided with fewer accessories: this electric-toothbrush only comes with a charger and one brush-head which is not actually great thing when compared to other Sonicare-toothbrushes that come with several accessories. However, because the Philips Sonicare 2-Series is cheaper, then it’s ok to receive few accessories with it.
The Philips Sonicare 2-Series is a Plaque-Control Sonic Electric-toothbrush that was designed to remove up to 6-times more plaque than any manual-toothbrush. In fact, this tooth brush is equipped with a ProResults plaque-control brush-head which facilitates for an effective brushing-routine while the integrated patented sonic-technology offers up to 31,000 brush strokes per-minute coupled with a dynamic-cleaning-action that helps to clean-up between the teeth and gumline. On the other hand, this electric-toothbrush comes with an East-start feature which helps to slowly increase on brushing-power over the first 14-uses while the integrated rechargeable battery with a 2-color charge-indicator helps to keep the toothbrush charged for up to 2-weeks and reminds you when it’s time for a recharge. Lastly, this electric-toothbrush features a Smartimer which enables the user to brush for 2-minutes as recommended by a dentist.