Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush Review
The Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected is a great new rechargeable-toothbrush that utilizes patented sonic technology in order to help remove up to 10-times more plaque than any manual toothbrush. In fact, this electric toothbrush is designed with 3 cleaning-modes and 3 intensity-settings to choose from in order to achieve a brushing experience that is right for your teeth and mouth. Additionally, this rechargeable-toothbrush even features a deep-clean mode which works along with the AdaptiveClean brush-head in order to provide the user with the deepest clean that removes all plaque and debris from the mouth. On the other hand, this FlexCare Platinum toothbrush features a great timer which helps the user reach the dentist recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes while the integrated smart-sensor technology enables you to use the right pressure and even easily reach all locations of the mouth while brushing your teeth. Additionally, the FlexCare Platinum toothbrush is equipped with a strong battery which can enable you to brush for up to 3-weeks in-between charges. All in all, you should consider acquiring the new Philips FlexCare Platinum toothbrush because it will help you improve on your brushing habits and even removes up to 99% plaque and dirt out of your the mouth and teeth if used on daily basis.
What We Like:
- Smart Sensor Technology: the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum toothbrush is designed with location, pressure and scrubbing sensors which help to track your brushing performance so that you can be bale to receive personalized guidance in real-time. In fact, the pressure-sensor will alert you when you’re brushing too-hard, the location-sensor will show you areas that you’re brushing too-little or if you’re consistently missing spots for better-coverage and the scrubbing-sensor shows where you need to scrub more or less for best cleaning results.
- Sonic technology: this Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum is also equipped with sonic-technology which uses over 31,000-strokes per minute in order to deliver the teeth with a superior clean while driving fluid deep in-between teeth and along the gumline. With this sonic-technology, all plaque will be flushed out of your mouth thus keeping your teeth free of bacterial infections and decay.
- Bluetooth® wireless-technology: This rechargeable-toothbrush features a Bluetooth-app which helps to maintain a running-history of personalized brushing-data so that the user can be able to easily review his/her brushing-performance, set daily-goals and even track their progress. With such an app, you will be able to maintain proper oral-health thus keeping your teeth away from decay and other oral-diseases.
- AdaptiveClean brush-head: This is actually the only powered toothbrush-head equipped with soft and flexible sides that can easily follow the unique shade of teeth and gums while absorbing excessive pressure. In fact, this AdaptiveClean brush-head is capable of removing up to 10-times more plaque than any manual-toothbrush thus keeping your mouth free of plaque at all times.
- An InterCare brush-head: the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum toothbrush also comes along with an InterCare brush-head which features extra-long bristles in order to provide the user with a deep-clean between teeth. This brush-head will actually help to remove any plaque that had gotten stuck in-between teeth before thus keeping your mouth free of bacteria and other oral-diseases.
- A BrushPacer and Smartimer: this electric-toothbrush features a BrushPacer and Smartimer which help to encourage thorough brushing of each segment within the mouth and even help to reinforce the dentist recommended brushing-time of 2-minutes. All in all, the Quadpacer and Smartimer will help you meet proper brushing-intervals and this will in-turn help to keep your mouth orally-clean throughout.
- 3 cleaning-modes and 3-intensities: the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum features 3 cleaning-modes of (Clean, White and Deep-Clean) and 3 intensity-settings of (Low, Medium and High) whereby all these provide the user with a customized brushing-experience while ensuring optimum-comfort at the same time. In fact, this toothbrush was designed to provide the user with over 9-customizable brushing-experiences and this actually makes it a perfect cleaning-tool for people suffering from different oral-diseases.
- A great battery-life: When fully-charged, the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum toothbrush-handle has enough battery-life to keep you brushing for up to 3-weeks of regular-use. This actually makes the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum a perfect toothbrush to travel with when going for a long-trip since it can keep its charge for a longer period of time even when using it on daily-basis.
- It comes along with extra-accessories: this Philips Sonicare electric-toothbrush also comes along with extra-accessories which include; a Philips Sonicare toothbrush-handle, an AdaptiveClean brush-head, an InterCare brush-head, a multi-voltage travel-charger, brush-head storage, a deluxe travel-case and 2 hygienic travel-caps. All these accessories will actually provide you with an amazing brushing-experience whether you’re travelling or when using the toothbrush at home.
What We Don’t Like:
- It has a bulky handle: since the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum is a rechargeable electric-toothbrush, its features a slightly bulky handle which may make someone feel uncomfortable if he/she is used to toothbrushes which a smaller or portable.
- It’s a bit pricey: the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum rechargeable electric-toothbrush is actually a bit expensive whereby it costs about $150 in most stores and this actually means that some people may consider going for cheaper electric-tooth having almost the same features like the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum.
The Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum is a great electric-toothbrush that ensures 10-times more plaque removal compared to any manual toothbrush. in fact, this electric-toothbrush is designed to provide the user with over 9 brushing-experiences which include 3 cleaning-modes and 3 intensity-settings in order to ensure that mouth is always kept clean while the integrated patented sonic-technology which uses 31,000 brush-strokes per minute helps to remove all the plaque and debris in-between the teeth and the Smartsensor-technology which uses pressure, location and scrubbing sensors helps to track your brushing-performance while guiding you in real-time. On the other hand, this toothbrush comes with an AdaptiveClean brush-head which helps to remove up to 10-times more plaque in-between your teeth compared to any manual-toothbrush while the included InterCare brush-head features extra-long bristles that provide the user with a deep-clean in-between teeth. Additionally, this electric-toothbrush features a Quadpacer interval-timer which let you know when it’s time to move to another quadrant of your mouth while the Smartimer enables you to reach recommended dentist brushing-time of 2-minutes. Lastly, the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum toothbrush can be used for about 3-weeks when fully-charged because it’s equipped with a strong battery and even comes with a deluxe travel-case which makes it easy to carry when travelling.