Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
It is time you step-up and change the way you brush. Remember to always brush for at least 2 minutes, this is enough time to clear and remove plaque from any part of your mouth. I always get irritated when I talk to people with smelling breath and it is always caused by rotten food harboring on our teeth.
Using a mouth wash as an alternative to brushing is not a good idea because mouth wash will clear minor dirt / food deposits and it will give you a quick nice mouth smell, but some hard to reach areas will still have dirt. A manual shaving brush can clean your teeth to a moderate level, but it will not reach those hard-to-reach areas and people with sensitive gums bleed / get wounds when they use manual tooth brush.
This Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush will improve your gum health up to 100%. Its round bristles are effective yet friendly on soft / sensitive gums. This electric toothbrush can make up-to 31,000 stroked in just 1 minute, so in 3 minutes it will have made 62,000 strokes hence leaving you with a clean white teeth and a good breath.
- Lots of necessary features which make sense to me:- Majority of dentists recommend ‘’Sonicare electric tooth brushes’’ because they perform better than most electric toothbrushes out there on the market. This particular model is advanced and equipped all essential features. It has a Quadpacer timer which notifies you every after 30- seconds to change shaving angle and section. Quadpacer timer divides your mouth into 4 sections and it makes sure you only spend 30 seconds on each section. Average brushing time is 2 seconds, it is pretty short but you will get the best results.
- Easy to charge:- Remember this is an electric toothbrush, it’s rechargeable and the battery lasts for long. It comes with a portable charging base which you can pack in a bag when travelling. Unlike other charging bases which are too slim, this model has got a wide base which gives it a strong grip. It can sit comfortably in any surface. To use it well, you have to plug it in power and put the toothbrush in its charging dock.
- Good battery life:- Since you have to brush on a daily basis, you will need a toothbrush which keeps / stores power for a long time. Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush charges very fast and it stores / keeps power for at least 3 weeks. I know this might surprise you, but remember the average brushing period is 2 minutes. If we do some math, you brush two times in a day (4 minutes) x 7 days = 28 minutes in a week. Since it as a timer, the toothbrush will go off when the 2 minutes are done hence saving more power.
- Good on sensitive teeth and gums:- The bristles of this electric toothbrush are round and soft. If you have a sensitive gum & teeth, set the toothbrush to a lower power mode to avoid hurting / irritating your gums. Choose between sensitive / massage mode and have a painless tooth-brushing experience.
- Effective and Effective:- Philips-Sonicare-HX6921-04 is a premium sonicare model, it was designed with care and it has all essential features you need to have a clean gum & teeth. It can last for over 10 years and its performance will always be the same. The only thing you have to do is to replace brush heads which cost only $26.
- Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx6731/34 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6733-90 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Review
- Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 Power Toothbrush Review
- Five brushing modes: Philips-Sonicare-HX6921-04 electric toothbrush features 5 brushing models from which you can choose from. These include; Clean mode which is exceptional for regular teeth cleaning, Gum care mode which provides you with 2 minutes of overall brushing and 1 extra minute to clean those hard-to-reach-areas, Refresh mode – this one is perfect for quick teeth cleaning – basically you don’t have to spend 2 minutes brushing if you opt for a refresh mode, but you should only use this mode after a meal or when you have a bad mouth breath. Massage mode for stimulating your gums. It is a very essential feature for sensitive gums.
- Illuminated display:- You can only see backlight when the toothbrush is switched on. In this way, it saves power. If the toothbrush is off, the display becomes invisible. Its main purpose is to show you which brushing mode you’re using.
- Quadpacer & two minute timer:- I have already mentioned in this post that dentists advise us to brush for 2 minutes. However, chances of forgetting this rule are high so the Quadpacer & two minute timer feature helps you remember what to do. It will notify you to change brushing direction every after 30 seconds and it will automatically switch off the toothbrush after the 2 minutes.
- Charge base & Travel charger:- This is not a feature but an added accessory which you need to use to recharge the toothbrush. When fully charged, it will keep power for at least 3 weeks.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED:-
- You need to buy Philips Sonicare HX9003/64 Intercare Standard Replacement Brush Heads, 3-pack , this will cost you only $36.95 . You have to replace brush heads every after 3 – 4 weeks, so buy a three pack packet can take you for 3 solid months. I know this might sound expensive but the moment you choose to brush with an electric toothbrush, you’re ready to spend money on these shaving heads. Please don’t share the same tooth brush heads with your kids / spouse. Everyone should have their own brush heads. You can save money by buying only two electric toothbrushes but make sure everyone has their own brush heads and clean them with warm water to kill germs.
WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
- 1 Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ handle,
- 1 ProResults gum health brush head,
- 1 deluxe charger with cord wrap
- Brush head storage
- Durable travel case