Best Electric Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare Hx8211/02 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser Review
For many people cleaning teeth is not an enjoyable session but that is simply because they have not found the right flosser however the Philips sonicare HX8211/02 air floss rechargeable electric flosser is the perfect solution to a fast and easy teeth cleaning routine in order to avoid cavities and give you gum health in between the teeth that is long lasting. It features advanced technology which effectively eliminates plaque from the teeth using a rapid burst of air together with micro-droplets giving you 30 seconds of a quick clean up routine.
The most interesting thing about air floss is that it is super easy to use, you just to fill water or mouthwash in the reservoir, make the flosser’s tip face right in between your teeth and start to clean. For a cleaning routine that is quicker and easier, the flosser is designed with the new auto-burst function which allows you to release timed bursts. Air floss allows you to use just whatever you prefer whether it is water or mouth rinse for that fresh and ultimate experience but with very little mess as it only releases a teaspoon of liquid for the whole mouth clean. If you want to get results better than what you always get from manual brushing then air flossing is definitely the way to go.
- It is extremely easy to operate as you just have to fill the reservoir with whatever you want to use and press a very accessible button to start air flossing yet it also offers two days of use without the need to refill. You don’t need any kind of experience to use the air flosser because as soon as you unwrap it from the box, you can instantly start using it.
- It takes guess work out of the way since it comes with a guidance tip that ensures perfect placement, not even on single spot in mouth will be left dirty after using the air floss.
- It helps to avoid cavities from growing in between the teeth as it softly bursts out all the remaining plaque that manual brushing may have missed.
- It is a much easier way of getting to remove debris that is deeply tuck in between the teeth, regular tooth brush only clean on top of your teeth but never get to clean deeply like the air floss does.
- It produces effective results in just two weeks, different studies, research and clinical tests have proven that air floss eliminates up to 99.9% of plaque between the teeth.
The flosser does what it is supposed to do and does it well enough but the problem is that it would be very easy to break the nozzle yet finding the perfect replacement for it is not such an easy task.
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review – Kids Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Microburst technology:for added effectiveness, the Philips Sonicare HX8211/02 is made with Sonicare airfloss’ micro droplet technology which utilizes a quick burst of micro-droplets of either mouth wash or water and pressurized air to deeply clean in areas where a regular tooth brush cannot reach. This unique technology is extremely efficient yet very gentle and has been proven to be better than manual brushing when it comes to taking plaque away from in between the teeth. In just two weeks you will already be enjoying healthier gums as a result of the air floss and you don’t have to worry about cavities remaining in between your teeth.
- Auto burst feature: it is with this feature that the air floss has the ability to have your whole mouth thoroughly cleaned in just 30 seconds. It is designed to produce micro-droplets and bursts of air each second whenever you hold the button down and move the guidance tip from space to another.
- Slim nozzle and guidance tip:the HX8211/02 easily accesses each and every part of your mouth including hard to reach areas like behind the gums and in between the teeth because of its slim nozzle and guidance tip. The guidance lets you get to those tight spaces between teeth without any difficulty and helps you to place its tip at the best angle for thorough cleaning. All you have to do is keep the tip besides the gum line up to when it fits in the space between the teeth.
- Easy to fill reservoir:the air floss’ reservoir is super easy to refill and it can keep enough water or mouth wash for two days saving you the burden of having to refill it each time you need to air floss. Whatever you feel most comfortable with is what you refill it with, it could be water or mouth wash when you want to a fresher feeling and more oral health benefits. For every whole mouth clean, the air floss releases less than a tea spoon of water or mouth wash for less mess.
- Rechargeable battery:this airfloss has a really strong battery with just a single charge offering you up to 14 uses, meaning its battery lasts for about two weeks which is super convenient. Any standard sonicare charger can be used to charge the air floss so you do not have to buy a new charger for any other different sonicare product you may purchase.
- Battery light indicator: whenever it’s time to recharge the light blink to let you know so you don’t have to go through the frustration of the airfloss stopping right in the middle of your session.
- Ergonomic handle:this air floss has a very comfortable handle that does not easily slip through your hands to ensure that you have a very easy for you to maneuver all areas of the mouth.
May be you have never tried flossing before but trust after how clean your teeth will be when you try it out, you make it part of your daily routine. Using the Philips sonicare HX8211/02 electric air flosser is one really easy and quick way of getting rid of all the debris and dirt that may be stuck in between your teeth. Whether it is used with just water or with mouth wash, the air flosser uses micro-droplet and technology which removes plaque even in areas that are always very hard to reach. Now more than ever you will not have to spend a lot of time just to have your mouth thoroughly clean, this air flosser takes only 30 seconds to make your entire mouth sparkling. It is also designed with a new auto-burst which automatically bursts in each space per second together with a very comfortable ergonomic handle which gives you non-slip grip making it easier different areas of the mouth. The Sonicare air floss will have improved you the health of your gums in just two weeks and it has been clinically proven.
The Philips HX8211/02 air floss is extremely convenient especially with the fact that it has a very easy to fill reservoir that accommodates liquid for two used eliminating the need to refill it for each and every use. It’s angled, slim nozzle and guidance tip which gets to the back of the teeth where a regular tooth brush would not easily reach, this tip easily finds the perfect placement. The moment you get yourself the Sonicare flosser, you will not have to worry about the plaque that brushing leaves behind because it gets in between the teeth to remove all the plaque that might have been missed. Unlike the manual dental floss, this Philips air floss safely and gently cleans your teeth and gums even for those who have implants, crowns and veneers.
Who does it benefit?
It is very safe and gentle for people with veneers and orthodontics: people with such dental medicaments tend to have extremely sensitive teeth and gums especially around the treated areas which makes a regular tooth brush or manual brushing a bit too rough for them. However air floss is very gentle and safe which makes it appropriate for people with veneer and orthodontics.
What else do you need?
Philips Sonicare Breathrx Antibacterial Mouth Rinse: if you have been having bad breath problems then it is best to your flosser with this anti-bacterial mouth rinse. It is alcohol and sugar free but is infused with dual action power which attacks bacteria that brings about bad odor.