ProForm 505 CST Treadmil Review
The ProForm 505 CST is a great, high-performance and mid-range treadmill that was designed to provide the user with a consistent and reliable workout experience. In fact, this treadmill is designed with a large LCD console-display which is even features a music-port for iPod/mp3-players while the in-built heart-rate monitor makes it much easier for you to track and monitor your heart-rate zone in order to meet your fitness-goals. Additionally, the ProForm 505 CST is equipped with a powerful 2.5chp motor which is built to ensure speed and maximum-endurance so as to provide the user with the toughest workout experience. In fact, this treadmill can run to up to maximum-speeds of 10-mph and can also be inclines to up to 10-percent in order to provide the user with a more challenging workout. Lastly, this treadmill features a SpaceSaver design coupled with an EasyLift folding mechanism so as to ensure quick and easy folding or storage when the treadmill is not needed.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill Review
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- 5 CHP Mach-Z Commercial Motor: the ProForm 505-CST treadmill is equipped with a smooth, powerful, durable and Commercial-Plus motor which is built using high-grade components that stay cool throughout the toughest-workouts in order to provide the user with a smooth, powerful-feel and a quiet workout-experience. In fact, this motor-drive is great for heavy-use and it’s even backed by a lifetime motor-warranty.
- Large LCD-Window: this treadmill features a wide LCD-display which your workout-statistics right in-front of you as you workout. This means that you will be able to monitor your mileage, speed, calories-burned, heart-rate and time-taken while working-out on the ProForm 505 CST treadmill. in fact, the console of this treadmill features 3-Displays which can all be accessed conveniently when having a workout.
- 18 Workout Apps/programs: This treadmill is equipped with over 18 professional training-programs which enable the user to enjoy a more challenging workout that is focused on his/her fitness-goals. These actually include; Incline-programs, Intensity-programs, Speed-programs and Calorie-Burning Workout-programs. In fact, each of these workout-programs adjusts its speed and incline while training over the ProForm 505-CST treadmill.
- 0-to-10% Quick Incline: the ProForm 505-CST treadmill can actually be incline from 0-to-10% at just the push of a button as you continue working-out. In fact, the 505-treadmill features a powered and automatic incline-adjustable button which provides the user with a more challenging workout-routine.
- 0-to-10 MPH Quickspeed Control: the big motor-size and faster flywheel gear-ratio enables this treadmill to operate to up to speeds of 10-mph so as to provide the user with a more effective workout. Additionally, the convenient QuickSpeed-buttons enable the user to adjust his/her workout-intensity instantly while staying focused with every step of his/her workout.
- Large treadbelt: the ProForm 505 is designed with a roomy-deck and this implies that you won’t feel confined in a particular-area as you walk, jog or run over this treadmill. In fact, the 55-inch length treadbelt provides your legs with plenty of room to stretch-out your stride while the 20-inch width-area provides your upper-body sections with extra elbowroom so that you can be able to achieve a more comfortable running-experience.
- EKG Heart-Rate Monitor: The ProForm 505-CST treadmill is equipped with 2 hand-grip heart-rate sensors that are conveniently built into the handlebars and these actually help you track and monitor heart-rate in real-time when having a workout.
- A SpaceSaver Design: this treadmill can be folded up and out of the way when you’re done with your workout because it’s equipped with an EasyLift folding-mechanism which facilitates for quick and hassle-free folding and storage of the fitness-machine when needed.
- A Compatible Music-Port: with your ProForm 505 CST treadmill, you just have to plug-in your iPod or MP3-player into its built-in sound system in order to listen to your favorite-music as you workout. In fact, this treadmill is built with two 2-inch speakers which enable the user to turn-up the tunes and turn-up the tempo while listening to your favorite-music. Lastly, listening to music as you workout has been proven to lower perceived-exertion which is a great thing.
- ProShox-Cushioning: the ProForm 505-CST is equipped with ProShox-cushioning throughout the deck-area in order to provide the user with a more comfortable running and walking experience. In fact, this cushioning-system ensures less-stress on the feet, ankles, knees and hips which in-turn provides the user with a comfortable and longer workout coupled with faster recovery-time.
- A good User-Weight Capacity: the 505 CST-treadmill is even designed to accommodate users with weights of up to 325-pounds and actually implies that it was built with your whole-family in mind.
- 9-icnh Balanced-Rollers: this treadmill is equipped with 1.9-inch precision-machined, balanced and non-flex rollers which are placed just under the treadbelt. These medium-sized rollers actually help to decrease on tension thus keeping wear and tear to a minimum of the treadbelt. Additionally, these rollers will ensure less-noise and better-grip of the treadbelt while having a workout on the ProForm 505 CST treadmill.
- IFit-enabled: this treadmill is also iFit-technology-compatible and this implies that you will be able to enjoy workouts powered by Google-Maps. In fact, with iFit-technology you will be able to get workouts tailored to meet your fitness-goals and you will even be able to customize you own fitness-program for more effective results.
- Great warranty-period: The ProForm 505-CST treadmill is also backed by a Lifetime Frame-Warranty, a 25-Year Motor Warranty and even a 1-Year Parts-and-Labor Warranty whereby all this is meant to protect the buyer.
What We Don’t Like:
- A slightly small running-surface for taller-people: the ProForm 505-CST treadmill features a slightly smaller treadbelt-surface which is only 20-inches wide and 55-inches long whereby this means that taller people may not feel comfortable while using this treadmill.
- Does not support wireless heart-rate monitoring: the ProForm 505-CST doesn’t actually support use of a chest-strap as a means of wirelessly monitoring your heart-rate and this actually inconveniences some people who prefer monitoring their heart-rate zone wirelessly when having a workout.
The ProForm 505 CST is actually a great treadmill to buy in case you have been searching for a treadmill to use at home. In fact, this treadmill is solidly-constructed coupled with a powerful motor-drive and great deck-size compared to most treadmills in its range. In fact, no other mid-range treadmill can match up to this treadmill because of its great features and it even comes backed with a great warranty which keeps the user protected in case something unusual happens during operation.