Treadmill Reviews 2017
Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
The ProForm Performance 400i a new high-performance Treadmill that is equipped with some of the best features so that you can always achieve an effective and comfortable workout experience. This treadmill is actually equipped with a strong 2.5 CHP Mach-Z motor which will take care of your training speed and intervals while the in-built workout apps offer the user with over 18 exercising-programs that have been designed by certified personal-trainers. On top of that, this treadmill enable you to stay the right cardio-zone because its integrated with a EKG grip-pulse heart rate monitor while the ProShox cushioning reduces on the impact over your joints with every step taken when having a workout. All in all, the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill is very affordable and will work perfectly for novice joggers and walkers.
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- ProForm 505 CST Treadmil Review
- ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill Review
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill Review
- ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill Review
- ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill Review
- ProForm ZT4 Treadmill Review
- ProForm ZT6 Treadmill Review – Best Entry-Level Treadmill
What We Like:
- A powerful and high-performance motor: this treadmill features a powerful 2.5 CHP Mach Z™ Motor that ensures an effective workout experience. In fact, you will be able to customize your training with such a strong motor which delivers smooth and consistent power so that you can meet a full-range of training intervals, speed and endurance. On the other hand, this motor-drive is built to withstand both light and intense workouts and even this motor cools the internal-components of the treadmill so as to increase on the life of entire drive-system.
- Round Watts LED Display: the ProForm Performance 400i features a round watt LED-display which shows the users output when having workout. In fact, this LED-display will help you to instantly monitor your Endurance, Tempo and Peak-zone when exercising. On the other hand, endurance is a great training-area for achieving a slow and steady workout; the Tempo-zone places the user in their ideal heart-rate basing on their weight-category while Peak is when you reach your cardio-maximum.
- An Integrated Tablet-Holder: This treadmill is also integrated with a tablet-holder which helps to keep your tablet securely and conveniently close when having a workout. In fact, with this tablet-holder you will easily access all your training-tools and other entertainment-gadgets without stopping your workout. All in all, the user will be able to enjoy his/her favorite programs or music while working-out because of this tablet-holder.
- iFit, Bluetooth and Smart Enabled: the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill is iFit-enabled and this implies that the user will be able to enjoy Google-Maps™ workouts that take him/her anywhere in the world while exercising on this treadmill. In fact, iFit-technology will send a selected route straight onto your treadmill display in order to achieve a unique, fun and completely personalized workout-experience. on top of that, iFit also sends the user a brand new workout daily that is designed by certified personal-trainers so that the user never gets bored when working-out on this treadmill. This iFit-enabled treadmill can even automatically adjust the incline to in order recreate workout-trails from Mongolia to Ecuador.
- A Compatible Audio-Port: this treadmill is equipped with a compatible audio-port whereby you just have to simply plug-in your iPod or MP3-player into the integrated Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound-System in order to listen to your incredible-sound through the two in-built 2-inch speakers. With such a sound-system, you will be able to rock your workout to your favorite-tunes.
- A 0-to–10% Quick Incline-Control: the quick-incline controls found on this treadmill helps to adjust your incline-level just with the touch of a button without even interrupting your stride as you workout. In fact, you will be able to boost your workout-performance while using this Quick-Incline control and this even a favorite feature amongst professional runners/trainers.
- A 0-to-10 MPH QuickSpeed Control: you can actually accelerate your workout/training while using the QuickSpeed control that is integrated onto the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill. So, you can boost your workout-speed in increments up to 10-mph so that you can get the intensity needed to achieve a high-performance workout.
- 18 Workout Apps or programs: you will be able to reach your fitness goals in a record-time by using the integrated workout-Apps designed by a certified personal trainer. In fact, each workout-program will help you achieve maximum-performance using the preset speed, incline and time-settings. Additionally, this treadmill also features an ever-growing workout library while using iFit that offers programs that progress with you from a beginner to marathoner.
- ProShox Cushioning: this treadmill features a ProShox-cushioning which reduces on the impact over your joints thus ensuring a more comfortable workout and faster recovery. In fact, this cushioning-technology makes the ProForm Performance 400i a perfect workout treadmill for people with joint-problems because of the optimum comfort it offers.
- Wide treadbelt: the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill features a wide and long treadbelt with dimension of 20-inch x 55-inch and this implies that you will be capable of stretching-out your stride easily when having a workout on this treadmill. In fact, this treadbelt is perfect for users of all heights so that all of them can work-out comfortably in order meet their fitness-goals.
- A SpaceSaver Design: this treadmill also features a SpaceSaver design whereby you can simply fold it up in one easy step and even move it to safer storage place after working-out on it. All in all, with this treadmill’s SpaceSaver-design you be able to free-up more floor-space within your home or apartment when you’re done with working-out.
- A Grip Pulse EKG Heart-Rate Monitor: this treadmill features built-in heart-rate sensors at the grip which help you to monitor your heart-rate throughout your workout in order to achieve your exercising goals.
- Precision-machined and Balanced Non-flex Rear-roller: The ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill features a 1.9-inch rear-roller that is balanced in order reduce on heat and wear/tear on the tread-belt so as to ensure less-maintenance and a longer-life of this treadmill.
- 300 Lb. Weight Capacity: This heavy-duty treadmill can also accommodate people with weights of up to 300-pounds and this actually implies that almost anyone with your home will able to use this treadmill so as to meet his/her workout goals.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks a workout-fan: the ProForm Performance 400i Treadmill does not have a workout-fan which helps to keep the user cool when having a workout. So, this means that you will feel hot and even sweat when using this treadmill in areas with hot-conditions.
The ProForm Performance 400i is actually a great treadmill for walking or running your way to fitness without spending a lot of money. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with some of the best features on the market yet it’s under $600 and you should actually consider buying it for home-use in order to improve on your workout routine.