Treadmill Reviews 2017
ProForm ZT4 Treadmill Review
The ProForm ZT4 is a nice, affordable home fitness-treadmill that is equipped with a great number of features so as to provide the user with an effective and efficient workout. in fact, this treadmill is equipped with over 16 built-in workout-programs that have been designed by a certified personal-trainer and this treadmill will even keep you motivated since its equipped with an audio-system which enables you to plug in your ipod and mp3-player and then listen to your favorite music when having a workout. Additionally, the powerful motor built into this treadmill can withstand daily speed, interval and endurance workouts while the 5-inch LCD-display helps to show all your workout data so that you can be able to monitor your progress. Other great features found on the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill include a CoolAire workout-fan, ProShox-cushioning and a SpaceSaver-design whereby all these are meant to ensure easy usability of the treadmill.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- ProForm Performance 300i Treadmill Review
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- ProForm 6.0 RT Treadmill Review
- ProForm Pro 1000 Treadmill Review
- ProForm ZT6 Treadmill Review – Best Entry-Level Treadmill
What We Like:
- A 2.75 HP Mach Z Motor: the ProForm-ZT4 Treadmill is equipped with a 2.5HP commercial-grade motor which delivers consistent power and smooth operation to any type of workout-intervals, speed and endurance-training. In fact, powerful training at a desired-speed makes powerful performance hence enabling the user to meet his/her fitness-goals easily.
- A Large LCD Window-Display: this treadmill is designed with a 5-inch LCD window which helps to you track your key-statistics while having a work-out. In fact, this display-monitor actually tracks your speed, time, distance-traveled, heart-rate zone and calories-burned so that you can be able to easily monitor your training-stats in order to reach specific fitness-goals.
- A Compatible Music-Port: the ProForm ZT4 also features a compatible music-port for Apple-iPod and other brands of mp3-players in order to enable user rock his/her favorite-tunes when having a workout. In fact, you simply have to plug your iPod-player into the Intermix Acoustics-2.0 Sound System and then listen to incredible-sound through the two 2-inch speakers.
- A QuickSpeed Control: with the ProForm ZT4 Treadmill, you can actually accelerate your training using a QuickSpeed-control which is conveniently placed over the treadmill’s-console. In fact, with a QuickSpeed-control you can easily boost your workout-speed in increments up to 10-MPH in order to get the intensity you need for any high-performance training.
- Quick-Incline Control: The ProForm ZT4 is built with a 0-to-10 Percent Quick-Incline Control which enables you to accelerate the intensity of your training. In fact, you can easily boost your workout in increments up to 10-percent with just the touch of a button without interrupting your stride or rhythm hence achieving your desired fitness-goals in shortest period of time.
- 16 Workout Apps/Programs: the ProForm-ZT4 treadmill features over 16 Workout Apps/programs that have been designed by a certified personal-trainer. In fact, each workout-program comes with preset speed, incline and time-settings in order to help you reach maximum-performance as workout over this treadmill.
- A great treadbelt: with the ProForm-ZT4, you can easily stretch-out your stride while working-out since this treadmill is equipped with an 18-inch by 50-inch deck which provides the user with ample workout-space. In fact, this makes the treadmill perfect for users of all heights and you will also feel comfortable while as you work towards your fitness-goals.
- ProShox-Cushioning: the ProForm-ZT4 treadmill is equipped with a ProShox-cushioning all over the treadbelt which helps to reduce impact on your joints for a more comfortable workout and recovery.
- A SpaceSaver-Design: this treadmill is also designed with a foldable-frame that uses a patented SpaceSaver-design. This means that you can easily fold-up this treadmill in just 1-step and then walk-away in order free-up precious floor-space within house. In fact, the foldable-design of the ProForm-ZT4 makes it a perfect treadmill to use in homes with limited space and this actually a great thing.
- CoolAire Workout-Fan: you will be able to stay cool while working-out on the ProForm-ZT4 treadmill because it features a built-in workout-fan which features 2 speed-settings. Additionally, the Quick-console controls on this treadmill will allow you to adjust the speed and incline-level at any time while the workout-fan ensures a very comfortable training.
- A Grip-Pulse EKG Heart-Rate Monitor: this treadmill also has built-in heart-rate sensors which are positioned at the handlebars and these actually help you monitor your heart-rate zone throughout your workout. In fact, with these sensors you will be able to stay within your target-heart-rate-zone for goal-specific workouts.
- A 300-lbs User-Weight-Capacity: The ProForm-ZT4 is actually a heavy-duty treadmill that was designed to accommodate users with weights of up to 300-lbs and this actually means that most individuals within your house will be able to achieve an efficient and effective workout over this treadmill.
- A great warranty-period: the ProForm-ZT4 comes backed by a 5-year frame and motor warranty coupled with a 90-day parts and labor warranty in order to protect the user incase anything unusual happens to the treadmill when under operation during the specified warranty-period.
What We Don’t Like:
- A small display-screen: this treadmill actually features a very small display-monitor that is very difficult to read compared to screens found on other models of ProForm treadmills. Additionally, this small-display only provides basic information and this implies that it won’t work for people in need of a bigger and more interactive display which can even be used for accessing the internet.
- Limited user-weight capacity: the ProForm ZT4 treadmill can only support users with weights of up to 300lbs and this implies that anyone exceeding that weight-limit won’t be able to use this treadmill. In fact, most treadmill features a user weight-limit of 350lbs or 400lbs but the ProForm ZT4 is abit lower.
The ProForm ZT4 is an awesome entry-level treadmill that was designed to provide people with simple workout involving walking or light-jogging. So, you should know that the ProForm ZT4 is not a high-end treadmill and its features are abit low but you will still be able to achieve an efficient and effective workout on it. All in all, I would recommend this treadmill to someone in need of an affordable, entry-level fitness-machine intended for walking or light-jogging at home.