Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser (Wp-660c) Review
The waterpik Aquarius water flosser is the most advanced water flosser from waterpik as it is has been engineered with a whole new compact and contemporary design for the most effective flossing. It comes with an on/off water controller placed on the handle for easy access together with fingertip pressure control to allow adjust water pressure according your individual needs any time you feel like. This Aquarius flosser further features push button power plus convenient LED mode display to let you whether it is on or off.
You don’t have to guess about your flossing anymore when you are such superior flosser since it a one minute timer together with a 30 second pacer. It comes with covered tip storage where you can appropriately keep all your tips safe from any debris and dust. The has superior technology with an exceptional combination of water pressure pulsations which clean deeply hard to reach areas like between teeth and below the gum line that would be rather impossible to get to with air flossing, air flossing or even tradition brushing. The waterpik Aquarius water flosser is your easy to getting a cleaner, healthier and fresher mouth.
- It only takes three seconds to effectively get rid of 99.9% of plaque in treated areas, with the this flosser you are more than sure to have a completely to eliminate all the plaque in your mouth.
- It is very important for cleaning implants as it has been found to be two times better improving the health of your gums, if you have implants the flosser is just what you need to keep the gum around the implants spotless clean. It is much better than string flossing.
- It produces results in just a few days, in just 14 days you will have you gums cleaner and healthier so you don’t have to wait forever to prove the performance of the Aquarius flosser. It has been guaranteed to improve gum health up to 50% compared to string flossing.
- It exceptionally cleans around braces, with just a normal or regular toothbrush it might get quite difficult get below braces to remove yet small food particles get stuck under there. With the orthodontic tip that it comes is superior at cleaning under braces.
- It has very many tips compared to all flossers even those from waterpik so it does not really matter what you want to use it for, you just have to get yourself the flosser and change to the particular tip that you need to use.
The waterpik Aquarius water flosser is very light which means while you are using it keeps shifting from one position on the counter top to the other so it gets a little disturbing having to move it back your favorite spot every time. However it’s lightweight is an advantage for some people as they find it easy to move it around.
- Philips Sonicare Hx8211/02 Airfloss Rechargeable Electric Flosser Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review – Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX6552/75 Easyclean Electric Toothbrush Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review – Kids Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- 7 tips:different from other water flossers even those made from waterpik, the waterpik Aquarius water flosser has been overly advanced so it comes with 7 tips. Among these you will find 3 classic jet tips for multiple users, the toothbrush tip which is more universal allowing you to enjoy brushing and water flossing all at once, the plaque seeker tip which removes debris and dirt in areas that seem really difficult to get to, the orthodontic tip that cleans braces since it easily gets under wires and lastly the pik pocket tip for deep rinsing below the gum line.
- Covered tip storage:no one wants to clean their mouth with a dirty tip which is why this flosser comes with covered tip storage where you can safely keep all your tips. While they in there they will never get contaminated with dust and debris.
- 10 pressure settings:there is a setting that I very comfortable for absolutely anyone from those who want their flossing gentle to those who want a more vigorous one, since the Aquarius water flosser has 10 different settings for you to choose from.
- 3 year warranty:you can purchase the flosser with a lot of peace of mind as it comes backed with 3 year warranty to guarantee its quality and performance. In a short period of only three 14 days you will have experienced the great results of this flosser.
- 90 second reservoir capacity: with such a reservoir capacity the flosser offers you just enough time for you to have a full flossing session without the need to refill it.
- LED mode indicators:for each and every special mode, the flosser has LED indicators to show you what is going on so that you keep maximum track of your whole flossing session.
- Water control on handle:it’s ON/OFF water controller is placed on the flosser’s handle making it more convenient for you to access it at any times you may feel like doing so.
- 2 modes: the waterpik Aquarius water flosser has a whole new design featuring two modes, the floss mode and the hydro pulse massage mode which maximally removes plaque, stimulates the gum and improve circulation in the gum.
- Enhanced water pressure performance: the WP-600 offers 10% more water pressure compared to other water flossers making more effective at cleaning the mouth.
- Timer and pacer: you no longer have to hassle guessing what the accurate flossing experience should with this flosser sinceit is designed with a one minute timer and 30 second pacer.
From waterpik, the Aquarius water flosser is the most advanced that they have come with and it features many different features that anyone who wants to have an easy to getting the freshest mouth will fall in love with. This flosser features an advanced, modern and compact design which is accountable for its durability. The WP-600 water flosser has its ON/OFF placed right on the handle so that you have maximum control over the device together with a unique LED information display that shows special modes for you to view them even at a distance. It has a one minute timer and 30 second pacer for that accurate flossing session with no guess work whatsoever.Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser (WP-660C)has uniquely been designed with 7 different water flosser tips which not even other waterpik flossers these include 3 classic water jet tips, a pik pocket tip, orthodontic tip, a plaque seeker tip and a tooth brush tip.
Both the reservoir and tip storage are covered for maximum safety and to keep away dust and debris. With its 90 second reservoir capacity there is absolutely no need for refills since it provides just enough time for you to thoroughly clean your teeth. The flosser is designed to provide more water pressure and 10 pressure settings for best and completely personalized flossing experience, this is also to make you enjoy it even more. It also has two modes, the hydro pulse massage mode which removes plaque to refresh the gum also to improve circulation in the gum and the floss mode. This water flosser has everything to provide the best and effective experience.
Who does it benefit?
Good for people with periodontal pockets: traditional brushing and string flossing is not that effective when it comes to people with periodontal pockets however that has been solved with the waterpik Aquarius water flosser. It comes with a pik pocket tip gently gets in between the teeth to remove all the dirt and debris then it also gets below the gum line.
What else do you need?
- Waterpik Convenient Hygienic Sturdy Storage Case for Replacement Tips: for all your flossing tips this case makes the perfect storage, it is very sturdily designed to keep all your tips for a really long period of time. This case is very hygienic so you will find your tip ready for use any time you feel like using them.
- Waterpik Dental Water Jet Replacement High Pressure Jet Tips: since jet tips are designed for general use, they will definitely require replacement as often as possible. This replacement high pressure jet tip is effective at cleaning between teeth and below the gum where bacteria can easily grow and has also been clinically proven to greatly improve gum health better than string flossing.