Treadmill Reviews 2017
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Review – Best Folding Treadmill
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is a new high-performance treadmill that will enable the user to achieve an optimum workout experience in less time. In fact, this treadmill is a perfect machine to use if you want to lose weight and to increase on your exercising performance but it’s also recommended to compliment this treadmill with other cardiovascular-exercise like swimming, running, jumping and a lot more in order to achieve the best results. On the other hand, this treadmill is equipped with a 2-position manual incline which can accommodate people of different heights and Comfort Cell™ Cushioning at the belt in order to ensure optimum comfort to the user’s feet while exercising. Additionally, each workout-function on this treadmill is designed by a certified personal-trainer so that the user can be able to maximize his/her workout time and performance. Lastly, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is foldable in order to ensure quick assembling and disassembling hence this implies that it will also be easy to store after usage. All in all, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is the right treadmill for you in case you have been searching for a treadmill that is durable and effective when it comes to working-out.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Best Treadmill Under $1,000
- Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Review
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill for Walkers
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
- LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill Review
- Proform Boston Marathon Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Runners
- Xterra Fitness TR6.6 Treadmill Review – Best Commercial Treadmill
- Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
What We Like:
- Heart Rate Monitor: the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill features an Easy Pulse™ Heart Rate Monitor which will enable the user to get an accurate heart-rate reading by simply placing the thumb on an Easy Pulse™ sensor which is built right into the treadmill-console. So, this means that if you have heart-problems then this treadmill will work perfectly for you because it will show the rate at which your heart pumping so that you can achieve an effective workout with extra health-benefits. However, if you have a serious heart-problem then consider first consulting your doctor for advice on how to use treadmill before you begin working-out on it.
- An LCD display: the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is also equipped with a blue-tinted LCD with priority-display and this will actually enable the user to track his/her workout results with ease. In fact, this easy-to-read blue-tinted LCD with priority-display is capable of tracking your time, speed, distance and calories burned so that you can monitor your workout progress throughout.
- Comfort Cell ™ Cushioning at the belt: the comfort-cell cushioning technology equipped into this treadmill deck will actually helps to reduce on stress within your joints and even increases on workout comfort. Additionally, this layer of cushioning ensures maximum stride impact-absorption while using the treadmill hence ensuring an optimum workout experience.
- 6 Personal Trainer Workouts: you will actually be able to burn fat, lose-weight and even stay motivated with the 6 Personal-Trainer Workouts equipped onto this treadmill. In fact, these 6-programs take guesswork out of your workout experience by automatically adjusting the treadmill speed and incline while exercising in order to ensure increased intensity and performance.
- 2-position manual incline: this treadmill also features a 2-position manual incline which is very easy to use or change while working-out and this will in-turn increase on the intensity of your workout. Additionally, this 2-position incline will enable people of different heights to easily use this treadmill and this is actually a big advantage.
- Powerful motor: the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill features a 2.25-HP Impulse Motor which is very powerful and capable of accommodating people different weight while working-out over this treadmill. In fact, the speed of the motor can be easily controlled by using the LCD-display panel in order to achieve an optimum workout experience.
- A QuickSpeed Control: this treadmill also features a 0–10 MPH QuickSpeed-Control which enables the user to gradually increase on speed at which the treadmill-deck operates while exercising in order to experience the most out his/her workout experience.
- It can accommodate people weighing up to 275-lbs: this treadmill actually features a weight-limit of 275 lbs according to the user-manual. So, this means that all people within 50-275 lbs will be capable of using this treadmill for their daily workout experiences.
- Small footprint (space-saver): the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill has dimensions of 64.5″-L X 29″-W X 55.5″-H and this means that it can be placed into smaller rooms because of its small-footprint.
- It’s foldable: this treadmill can actually fold-up in order to ensure easy storage after usage. In fact, its treadmill’s space saver design makes it perfect for use by people living in small homes or apartments.
- Ergonomic design: the treadmill is also very ergonomic whereby it features a well-sized belt, a great foot-rail design and handgrip design. All this will ensure that the user achieves the most out of his/her workout routine and with optimum comfort.
- High-quality construction: this treadmill features a high-quality construction starting from the frame, motor and its related components, running-deck and display-panel whereby these offer the user with the most amazing workout experience the results of our durability tests.
- Easy to assemble: the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is very easy to put together. In fact, it will take you about 30-minutes to install all the components onto this treadmill if you properly follow the user-manual provided.
- It’s quiet: it also features a relatively smooth and quiet Motor which gradually increases its speed as you continue exercising over the treadmill. This makes the treadmill perfect for use in home with different people since you won’t have to disturb them with noise while using this machine.
What We Don’t Like:
- It only accommodates people below 250 lbs: this treadmill is designed to accommodate people below 250-lbs and this implies that people who exceed weight-limit won’t be able to use this treadmill.
- It may contain harmful chemicals: according to the state of California, this treadmill is believed to contain at least 1 or more harmful chemicals that may cause reproductive-harm and birth defects.
If you’re looking for a simple and high-performance treadmill, then consider getting the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill because it comfortable and well-sized belt, it features a great foot-rail design, its equipped with an easy-to-use LCD display and it even features an ergonomic handgrip design in order to ensure an optimum workout experience. All in all, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is great and affordable treadmill that will work perfectly for anyone who is willing to improve on his/her workout routine.