Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill Review
You will be able to experience an ideal cardio-workout while using Weslo Cadence-R 5.2 treadmill because it comes equipped with some of best features you can even find on entry level treadmill. The Weslo Cadence R 5.2 is designed with over 6 personal trainer-workouts coupled with a 2-position adjustable incline so as to provide the user with an intense workout. Additionally, this treadmill features a great deck with a Comfort-Cell cushioning in order to enable the user to achieve a longer workout experience with optimum-comfort. On the other hand, the 2.25HP drive-motor on this treadmill will deliver you with a smooth and consistent workout while the foldable-design of this treadmill facilitates for easy storage. All in all, the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 is a perfect fitness-machine for losing extra-weight because it provides the user with a smooth, quiet and high-performance workout at all times.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Review – Best Folding Treadmill
What We Like:
- ComfortCell cushioning: the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 treadmill features an innovative, ComfortCell cushioning-system which absorbs impact, protects your joints and back in order to provide you with optimum comfort when having a work-out. In fact, you will be able to achieve an effective and longer workout on this treadmill because of this cushioning-system.
- A 2.25 HP Impulse-Motor: The Weslo Cadence R-5.2 features a 2.25-HP Impulse Motor which delivers a quiet, smooth and consistent operation so as to enable you to achieve an effective workout. in fact, this drive-motor features a top-speed capability of 10-mph and its even engineered to maintain its drive-strength for long-term use thus making this motor perfect for both light and intense workouts.
- A 2-position adjustable incline: The Weslo Cadence R-5.2 treadmill is designed with 2 incline-positions of 1.5% and 6% in order to enable you change your workout-intensity. This means that you can easily increase on your workout-intensity in order to burn-up more calories and even training on incline helps to reduce on joint-impact and even tones-up your muscles faster.
- A foldable-design: The deck of the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 treadmill features an easy-to-lift deck that folds-up vertically in order to facilitate for easy storage so that you can maximize your home-space. In fact, the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 treadmill is equipped with patented SpaceSaver-technology and this makes it a perfect fitness-machine to use in homes or apartments with limited space.
- An LCD-display: the Weslo Cadence Treadmill R-5.2 features a great, easy-to-read LCD display which enables you to track and see your workout speed, time, distance-travelled and calories-burned so that you can easily reach your fitness-goals. Additionally, this LCD-display is conveniently positioned over the console in order to ensure easy access to your workout-data when training.
- A great treadbelt: this treadmill is equipped with a 16″Wide x 51″Long walking/running treadbelt which provides you with enough workout-area. In fact, this roomy and durable treadbelt will provide you with a smoother and quieter workout than any other average treadbelt found on other treadmills on the market. Additionally, the deck support-system on this treadmill includes ComfortCell Cushioning which ensures optimum comfort as you workout.
- An average weight-capacity: the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 treadmill is designed to support a maximum user-weight of 250-pounds and this implies that anyone with weight below the maximum will be able to get an efficient and effective workout over this treadmill. However, the maximum user-weight of 250-lbs will be low to some indidividuals weighing over 300-pounds and this means that such people will have to go for another treadmill that can support their weights.
- 6 built-in workout-programs: you can easily reach your fitness-goals when using the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 because it equipped with over 6 built-in workout apps/programs that have been designed by a certified personal-trainer in order to maximize on calorie-burn so that you can lose extra-pounds easily and quickly. Additionally, each workout will feature a unique speed-range and incline-level so as to provide the user with a more customized workout that meets their fitness-goals.
- QuickSpeed-controls: with the Weslo Cadence R-5.2 Treadmill, you can easily make changes to your workout-speed using the QuickSpeed-controls and in ½-mile increments up to a top-speed of 10-mph. this means that you be able to walk, jog or run when working-out on the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 and you just have choose the right workout-speed in order to achieve your desired fitness-goals.
- A heart-rate-monitor: with an EasyPulse thumb-pulse heart rate monitoring system on the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill, users can easily press their thumbs onto this sensor which is located over the console in order to monitor their heart-rate or zone in real-time as they workout. In fact, some people prefer this thumb-pulse sensor over handgrip-sensors because an EasyPulse sensor is easier to use.
- Transportation-wheels: this treadmill is even equipped with 2 transportation wheels which are positioned at the base and these facilitate for quick and easy movement of the treadmill in-between workouts.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks audio-capabilities: this treadmill actually lacks an audio-port and inbuilt-speakers. This means that you won’t be able to entertain yourself as you workout over the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill which is quite boring.
- It lacks a cooling-fan: the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill is not equipped with a workout-fan and this means that you sweat and even feel uncomfortable when using this treadmill under hot-conditions.
- A small-display: this treadmill features a smaller display-screen and this makes it abit difficult to readout your workout-data. Additionally, the console of this treadmill even lacks an accessory-tray and rack which is not good especially for people who love working-out with their accessories around them.
- Few incline-levels: the Weslo Cadence R 5.2 Treadmill features only 2 manual incline-levels of 1.5% and a 6%. These incline-levels are actually few compared to incline-levels found on more advanced treadmills.
The Weslo Cadence R 5.2 is a simple, affordable and high-performance treadmill that will provide you with a great workout-experience within your home. In fact, this treadmill is compact, offers a great speed-range and 2 incline-levels so as to provide the user with a more customized workout-experience. However, this treadmill is not ideal for every person because it has a small running-area, a low user-weight capacity and even lacks entertainment features.