10 Best Vacuum Cleaners 2017 Review – Great on All Floors & Carpets
Whether you’re searching for a Cordless , Upright , Lift-Away or a Commercial vacuum cleaner; we have you covered. At Yosaki we take our time sorting over 100 choices and we have spent 100 of hours creating this list of Best vacuum cleaners for your home. If you have never used a vacuum cleaner, I argue to use one because it’s the most convenient home cleaning appliance in our modern times. However, these machines have been in existence for many years.
The first modern vacuum cleaner was invented in 1901 by Hubert Cecil Booth, its design was incredible but it has been evolving with time and now we have the most efficient models which clean faster and require no cord to perform. Before digging deep into this detailed review, I would like to introduce to you the 5 best vacuum cleaners (2017) on the market:
10 BEST VACUUM CLEANERS – 2017
HOW TO CHOOSE A VACUUM CLEANER?
We have already seen our top performer for this year ”Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner and Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum ” These two models differ in style, one is a lift-away model and the other is an Upright model. But some of you might need to compare more than two models to make a right purchase decision. In this post, I have featured 10 most rated models but let’s go through a few steps (basics) to help you buy the right vacuum cleaner for your home.
- PERFORMANCE:- The performance of a vacuum cleaner is basically determined by its technology. High end models are equipped with efficient systems, so they never lose suction even when dealing with pet hair. A good example on this list is ”Dyson DC65” which uses radial root cyclone technology – this enables Dyson DC65 to clean deeply and effectively without losing suction. But what you have to note is that each model featured on this list or out there on the market uses its own type of technology to capture / trap dust. Your main focus should be on the effectiveness of that technology. Make sure the vacuum cleaner does not lose suction even when cleaning a carpet.
The other thing I have to note is Allergies. Some people are allergic to dust especially those with Asthma. In such a situation, you have to opt for a model which captures all dirt and releases only clean air. In most cases, these allergy friendly vacuum cleaners are highly priced. A good example on this list is ”Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal plus Allergy” – it features a HEPA filtration system which expels cleaner air. This model is certified asthma & allergy friendly but it is a little bit costly.
- USABILITY:- To some extent this step is related to performance. You should pick a model which is easy to use. It should not be too heavy to maneuver and it should be in position to reach all corners of the house. When it comes to stairs, some models can be lifted / you can change vacuuming heads to effectively clean your stairs. A good example of a lift-away vacuum cleaner for stairs and all the other parts of the house is ”Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum” – it has a standard canister where dust is kept – but this model is not to powerful so you have to empty the can every-time it gets full so that it maintains its suction.
- MAINTENANCE:- This is another essential factor to be considered. Majority of vacuum cleaners on the market require filter replacement. Much as these filters don’t cost a fortune; some people might find it inconvenient to change these filters so an advanced model which does not require filter replaced is ideal for such people. A good example of such a model is ”Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Plus Allergy” – it is the only vacuum with no filters and this helps it to maintain its suction even when dealing with thick pet hair.
- ACCESSORIES:- Nearly all vacuum cleaners I have featured on this list have extra accessories which can be attached to it to improve on its performance. Some of these accessories might include; extendable hose which is used to clean very tight corners and areas (like under the sofa), An upholstery tool which loosens hair and removes it from furniture, A dusting brush which helps the machine remove more dust from the floor / carpet and so much more.
- WARRANTY:- Every time you’re buying an electrical appliance, a warranty should be offered. Coverage differs from company to company but at least the warranty should not be less than 1 year.
REVIEWS FOR 10 BEST VACUUM CLEANERS – 2017
1. Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
In position 1, we have Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum cleaner, It has been voted as the best performing cordless vacuum cleaner of the year. It’s design is quite amazing; at first I thought it was a steam mop but most components have been extended near the handle which makes it lighter & controllable . This is the kind of cleaner everyone should have in their homes because it’s a piece of art. It has a soft roller cleaner head which moves smoothly over your carpet or floor hence making it very easy to use. You don’t have to worry about power issues, this model can work with both 100v – 240v, so it does not matter where you leave, this cleaner will sort you out and it will do the job perfectly. Those with wooden floors, you don’t have to worry, because the soft roller head was tailored for such floors, you will see no scratch, yet no dirt will have remained on your wooden floor.
Weight:- For centuries weight has been a big issue when it comes to cleaning with these appliances, however Dyson has solved this. This V6 Absolute cordless vacuum weighs only 5.1 pounds, it’s very light and easy to use. I’m sure its the lightest vacuum on this list, even a 7 year old child can use it.
Being a cleaning appliance, you will need to replace some parts over time. At first the vacuum will perform well but as it gets older, some parts will require replacement. Some of the accessories you will need include; (1) Dyson Handheld Tool Kit MO 913049-01, this tool kit will include the following; Flexible Extension Hose,Wide Nozzle Tool, Stubborn Dirt Brush . Soft Dusting Brush. (2) Dyson Articulating Hard Floor Tool, it is ideal on hard floors.
Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum cleaner’s soft roller cleaning head will remove large debris and fine dust on instant. Its direct-driver cleaner head delivers 75% more brush power than most vacuum cleaners on the market. When it comes to usability, you will be in position to use it both on the floor and ceiling, its center of gravity is near the grip making it easy to use. You can easily convert this uplift vacuum cleaner into a handheld cleaner for quick sofa cleaning. If you have pets in your house, you can use a mini motorized tool to remove pet hair from sofas and other small areas where pets leave. This mini motorized tool has stiff nylon bristles which remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from car seats, home furniture and other tight spaces.
In terms of rating, Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum cleaner has scored a 9.7/10 (97% customer satisfaction).
- Soft roller cleaner head (tailored for hard / wooden floors)
- Direct-drive cleaner head (this provides 75% more brush power than most Dyson vacuum cleaners)
- HEPA filtration (most efficient post-motor filter – it expels cleaner air more than the air you breathe…)
- Dyson digital motor V6 (the motor spins at up to 110,000 rounds per minute. Imagine that speed, no dirt will be left on your floor, sofas, car seats, ceiling and so much more)
- Tier Radial cyclones (these increase airflow within the system hence making the machine more efficient)
- Mini soft dusting brush (use this brush to clean your keyboard and other small items which can’t be cleaned by the big vacuum cleaner)
Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum
According to Amazon customer ratings, it looks like Dyson is still dominating the top position. The fact is that Dyson makes some of the best vacuum cleaners on the market, but I will not feature all models on this list because I have to give you variety. In position 2 we have Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum, it does not have V6 technology so its motor speed is not related to that of Dyson V6 featured in position 1. Since it lacks the V6 technology, its reconfigured brush bar is 25% stronger than most vacuums, however Dyson V6’s power brush is 75% stronger (so V6 wins).
Dyson DC65 Animal Complete uses a radial root cyclone technology which maximizes suction power hence enabling it to remove more dirt than any other cleaner. Dyson DC65’s improved airflow reduces turbulence and at the same time preserves air pressure, this enables the vacuum to extract more dirt.
This is a premium product so it will take a while to require part replacements (you get 5 year parts & labor warranty). But you will need to buy some accessories and these include; (1) Dyson Articulating Hard Floor Tool which cleans hard floors, (2) Dyson Full Cleaning Kit 918482-01, this kit contains; Flexi Crevice Tool , Mattress Tool , Stiff Bristle Brush, Soft Dusting Brush, Dysolv Spot Remover. (3) Dyson Multi-Angle Brush Attachment to help you reach hard-to-reach areas. (4) Dyson Zorb Carpet Maintenance Powder for maintaining your carpet. This carpet powder has millions of tiny sponges which absorb dirt and leave your carpet clean.
Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum Cleaner has a tangle-free turbine tool which enables the machine to perform perfectly without any tangle interruption. According to Dyson, this is the only vacuum cleaner which does not tangle when in use. Its contour rotating heads and brushes remove more dirt & hair hence leaving your floor / carpet cleaner than before. Dyson DC65 is great for tiles, hardwood floors and carpets, it picks up everything and it does not scratch the tiles / wooden floor. But what you should note is that Dyson DC65 is not a quite cleaning machine, it makes some reasonable noise so make sure you use it when everyone is awake otherwise you might get into some trouble with some members of the family. The other thing I can’t skip is the dust collector (bag)…in most models, when this bag fills up, the machine will slow down…however, with Dyson DC65, performance will not change, it will keep on performing (effectively) just like it was when the dust bag was empty. But I advise you to empty the dust bag once it gets full so that you create space for more dirt.
In terms of customer rating, the product has scored a 9.5/10 rating (95% customer satisfaction). It is worth your money.
- 25% more brush bar power
- Engineered for pet hair pick-up
- Comes with combination accessory tools and stair tools to improve on your cleaning experience.
- Comes with Soft dusting brush and a Tangle-free Turbine tool
- You will also get a Multi-angle brush, Stiff bristle brush, Zorb and Tool storage bag
- Uses Radial Root Cyclone technology
- Features a reconfigured brush bar with powerful bristles, they clean deeper and better.
- Patented Dyson Technology
- Self-adjusting cleaner head (this makes it ideal for most floor types)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum ***affordable (Good On Stairs)
In position 3 we have Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum; Model NV352. If you’re searching for an affordable & efficient vacuum cleaner, look no further than this. It is a portable cleaning machine which you can use to remove dirt from the floor, ceiling, wall, sofas, car seats, hard-to-reach corners and below the sofa. If you have never used / invested in any vacuum cleaner, I highly recommend this model to you because it performs better than most priced vacuum cleaners on the market. Its design is very simple and its very light so you can move it back & forth without getting tired. Its large capacity bagless dust cap will store more dirt and enable you clean a big area without making stop-over’s to empty the dust cap.
Since it is a Lift-Away vacuum cleaner, Shark has equipped it with an anti-allergen seal to prevent dust from scattering all over your face while cleaning.
If handled correctly, Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352) can work for more than 3 years without replacing any part. However, you might need to buy a few accessories like; Shark Lift-Away washable pre-filter, this is an essential accessory for allergy sufferers. It traps 99.97% of airborne particles released by the vacuum.
This model has a 25 foot cord, a little bit shorter than NV356’s cord which is 30 feet longer, but still, 25 feet seems okay and standard to me. Its cleaning head has a hard floor attachment which is ”V” shaped, this will help you clean hard floors without scratching them. You can clean NV356 by lifting the door from the bottom and wash it well with water and soap. May be the other thing you should not forget is to clean the filters. Its width is almost 10 inches wide, not to wide but not too small at the same time, so you will get quicker results. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum is very strong and efficient; it can pick up paper clips and other related small objects if dropped on the floor / carpet.
***Note: I will not talk about good thing only, no vacuum cleaner is 100% perfect. This model makes some little noise, so if you plan to vacuum the all house, make sure everyone is awake.
In terms of customer rating, it has scored 9.5/10 rating (95% customer satisfaction), this is the same rating like the vacuum in position 2.
- It is Lightweight
- Portable Canister
- Premium Pet Tools
- Features Large Capacity Bagless Dust Cup
- Swivel Steering which makes it easy to maneuver
- Comes with an Anti-Allergen Complete Seal – suitable for people with allergy issues.
- Uses advanced cyclonic technology which separates fine dirt from normal air hence preventing dirt from clogging air filters and keeping the suction’s power strong all the time.
- HEPA filtration system which captures and holds almost 99.9% of dust.
- Power- 1200 Watts
- Cord Length- 25 ft.
- Product Weight- 12.5 lbs
4. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum
Oreck is among the best commercial vacuum cleaner makers in the world. In this post, they have managed to feature ”Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner”. You can revolutionize your carpet & floor cleaning business with this high end model. It comes at an affordable price, so you can buy like 3 of them and increase on the speed at which you do your cleaning business. Carpet & Floor cleaning business has become lucrative now days, many homes have carpets and all commercial buildings need cleaning agents. Start a small cleaning company today with a small budget and scale big as your customer base expands.
Let’s get back to Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS. It is an upright vacuum cleaner suitable for cleaning carpets and floors. It is better than canister vacuum cleaners and it takes up less storage space. It has an automatic floor adjustment system which enables you to move the vacuum on any type of floor / carpet without bothering your self with manual adjustments.
It is quite powerful and fast compared to most commercial vacuum cleaners in its price range. Its balanced brush roll features double helix brushes which rotate at 6,500 rounds per minute (RPM). I have also discovered another good model by Oreck, it is called ”Oreck Commercial U2000R-1”, it comes at the same price like XL2100RHS, so you can mix models and measure results because both of them have a good rating.
Since it is a commercial vacuum, you will need to buy the following parts and accessories so that you don’t breakdown during the middle of the contract. (1) Oreck Drive Belt Fits All Oreck Upright Vacuum Cleaners, so you can buy like 3 belts. (2) Oreck Fresh Air Vacuum Scent Tabs (12 tabs), these are used for refreshing air every-time you vacuum clean. Since you do commercial cleaning, your clients will love it when you leave their homes and workplaces clean & smelling good.
XL Lightweight multi-floor cleaning vacuum will transform your commercial cleaning business; however, you can still use it to clean your home. It can clean carpets and hard floors very well. You can easily maneuver it over any floor because it uses an automatic height control system which you can operate without reading a manual or change in its setup. Its 12-inch wide cleaning head will cover a wide area hence leave no center of dirt in its path. Since the cleaning head is wide enough, you will be in position to clean a big area in no time. For easy operation, the on/off button is located at the handgrip which makes it very control & operate the vacuum
In terms of rating, Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS has scored 9.5/10 (95% customer satisfaction). If you plan to start a small carpet & floor cleaning business, this should be your first choice. Not only will you save money, but you will also be in position to do more in a very short period of time.
- 35 feet power cord
- Ergonomic helping hand which makes it easy to use.
- Multi-Floor Cleaning with Microsweep technology
- High Speed Roller Brush
- Low Profile Design (ensures no dirt is left on the floor / carpet)
- Side Edge Brushes (for effective cleaning in corners)
- Disposable Top-Fill Inner Bag
- Non-Marring Bumpers ( which protects walls, furniture and baseboards from damages)
UPDATE:- According to Oreck’s product chart, U2000RB2L-1 is their latest model, it has more features than XL2100RHS. With U2000RB2L-1 you will not replace vacuum belts; it has a 2 speed quick switch which you can use to control the performance of the machine. The cord length of U2000RB2L-1 is 40 feet yet that of XL2100RHS is 35 feet.
In position 5 we have Shark Navigator Swivel Vacuum (NV26), this is an advanced version of NV352 featured in position 3. Use Shark Navigator Swivel Vacuum (NV26) to clean your carpet, wooden floor, tiles, wall, ceiling, car seats, sofas, and hard-to-reach corners in your house. It is lightweight (18.7 pounds) and very easy to operate. If you have allergy issues, you don’t have to worry about dust when cleaning with this vacuum cleaner because it has an ati-allergen seal which prevents dust from scattering all over your house while cleaning.
This model never loses suction when performing, even when the dust bag gets full, it will keep on performing as expected. But I advise you to always empty the dust bag as a means of creating space for more dust.
It uses a swivel steering technology which makes it easy to maneuver (move) the vacuum on any type of floor. Its motorized brush roll can be controlled with a switch on/off button hence providing you with full control of the machine on instant. Since you have to clean so many things, this cleaning machine has been equipped with a large capacity bagless dust-cup which you can empty from the bottom. Since its dust-cup is very easy to empty, you will not spend too much time operating the machine; instead that time will be spent on cleaning your carpets & floors.
This is an upright vacuum cleaner, it uses a power cord of up-to 30 foot long, and this is quite enough length compared to most upright cleaners. This length can enable you reach all areas / corners in your house.
Extras: You will get a free pet power brush which you can use to remove pet hair from your sofas, carpet & furniture. Free dusting brush which you can use to remove dust from computer keyboard, dining table and related items.
- Navigator Power Nozzle with Swivel Steering
- A 2 motor system (makes the machine powerful and faster)
- Premium Pet Tools and Extended Reach
- A built in extension wand
- Cord Length – 30 Feet
- Power – 1200 Watts
- Suction Control
- Foam and Felt Filters (for filtration)
- Large Capacity, Bottom Empty Dust Cup (which is very easy to empty and clean)
6.Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
I’m a great fan of cordless stick vacuum cleaners because they’re very easy to use. However, you need to charge it first before using it. This particular model has an 18-volt Lithium Ion battery which is very strong and powerful. You can use a battery fuel gauge to know Linx’s battery life. Intuitive power controls have been positioned very well, so you can easily control the power of Linx without getting any interruption. It also has a wide brushing head which covers a wide surface area hence shorten your cleaning time. Hoover Linx can be used to clean carpets, hard floors and wooden floors. Once the dirt cup is full, remove it and press a release dirt cup to empty the can.
It is time to transform your everyday cleaning with a sleek and versatile stick vacuum. It will deliver up-to your expectation and you won’t feel tired after using it because its lightweight (10 pounds) and very easy to maneuver.
You can also use it to clean your wall / ceiling because it’s cordless and lightweight. The Hoover WindTunnel technology and cyclonic filtration system will prevent dust from scattering all over your house hence making the machine ideal for people with dust allergies.
Since it is a rechargeable vacuum cleaner, you will need to invest money in ”Hoover LiNX Lithium Ion Battery, BH50000” (charges in just 3 hours) only and it can work perfectly for 5 – 7 years. You can re-charge this battery for many times but it will not lose its run-time. Other parts you might need include; (1) Hoover Linx Washable & Reusable Foam Sponge Filter (2) Hoover Platinum Collection Linx Cordless Pet Handheld Vacuum, BH50030 to help you remove stubborn pet hair from your carpet / sofas
Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, BH50010 is very good on hardwood floors, however if you want it to perform well, keep it on the first setting, this will prevent the brush from turning. Always charge the battery up to 100% (this takes only 3 hours), I don’t recommend small / quick charges; these can damage the battery and reduce on its run-time. Always switch off the vacuum when not in use to avoid battery drainage. I know you might be concerned about Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner’s battery life, I have no clear answer for this but if you don’t over use the brush, the battery life will be good. I advise you to have at least two batteries, so that when one runs out, you replace it with a fully charge battery and put the drained one on charge. Otherwise, Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner cleans well, it is very easy to use (because of its control handle), its dust cup is very easy to empty and clean, the filter is very easy to clean.
In terms of customer rating, Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner has scored 9.4/10 (94% customer satisfaction)
- Cordless and bagless stick vacuum cleaner
- Interchangeable 18-volt Lithium Ion batter
- Auto height adjustment
- Motorized power brush which turns off when you flip a switch.
- 11-inch-wide nozzle
- Edge-cleaning bristles
- Low-profile base
- Battery-fuel gauge
- Energy Star battery charger
- Intuitive Power Controls
RELATED: How To Vacuum Stairs Easily
BISSELL CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass
BISSELL CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass, 9595A is the best selling Upright vacuum cleaner on Amazon. However, as you’re searching Amazon, you might find another model called 9595; this is the same as 9595A. According to BISSELL product chart, 9595A was their first model, the latest model is ”BISSELL PowerGlide Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology, 2763” which weighs 18 lbs (quite heavier than 9595 which weighs 15.1 lbs).
You can easily clean this Bissell 9595A; simply take out the parts and clean them via the sink with water & soap, allow them to dry and re-assemble the machine again for later use. It has a powerful suction and an innovative brush design which cleans more on an initial pass.
Many people complain that some vacuums don’t perform well on stairs, so what you can do is to use the TurboBrush tool for stairs, this will clean them thoroughly and at the same time you can use that TurboBrush tool to clean your furniture, upholstery and other related items.
It is a bagless vacuum cleaner, however, instead of a bag, it uses a dirt tank which you can easily remove, clean and wash via the sink. Always empty this dirt tank before storing the vacuum, it keeps the vacuum in good condition and at the same time improves on its performance.
All electrical appliances require part replacement at a certain point during their use. With that in mind, you will need to invest in ”Febreze Bissell Cleanview Replacement Vacuum Filter and BISSELL Style 7/9/10 Replacement Belts. Keeping your vacuum cleaner in a good condition will save you lots of cash in the long run. Keep it away from children because they might turn it into a toy.
BISSELL 9595A uses a OnePass Technology which clears dirt from the floor or carpet with just one pass.
- Lasting suction
- TurboBrush Tool
- Easy Empty dirt tank
- OnePass Technology
- Washable Filter
- Unique brush system
- Power Cord Length (25 feet)
- 5 Height Adjustments
- Foot Width (13.5 inches)
- Dirt Cup Capacity (2.27 L)
- Weight (15.1 lbs.)
- Tools Included (Twist and Snap Hose, Extension Wand, Dusting Brush/Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool and TurboBrush Tool)
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Plus Allergy
I started this article with Dyson vacuum cleaner and now we have another model ”Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Plus Allergy” in position 8. Don’t forget that this list is for the top 10 vacuum cleaners on the market. Trust me, sorting out this list was not easy because I left out some well rated cleaners simply because I had to give you variety, otherwise this all list would have been dominated by one brand. Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Plus Allergy uses a 35 high frequency oscillating Dyson Cinetic tips to trap microscopic dust which clogs most vacuum cleaners. This technology improves on the performance of the cleaner and it leaves your carpet / hard floor 100% dirt free.
A lot as has been improved in this model, for example; you don’t have to wash dirty filters. Why? …Because it is the only vacuum with NO filters to wash / replace. That means there is no loss of suction. This is the only vacuum which expels cleaner air even after removing animal fur.
Best vacuum for people with Asthma & Allergies:– Since the whole machine expels cleaner hair after capturing dirt and animal fur, people with asthma & allergies will have no health issues using it. If you have pets in your home, this is the only vacuum on the market you should use. It has a Tangle-free turbine tool which removes pet fur/ hair from the carpet and upholstery without tangling.
You will need to buy a few accessories to improve on your cleaning experience and these include; Dyson Articulating Hard Floor Tool; (this tool can be used to clean very hard floors like tiles & wooden floors). Dyson Handheld Tool Kit MO 913049-01;(it contains; Flexible Extension Hose /Wide Nozzle Tool / Stubborn Dirt Brush /Soft Dusting Brush)
- Dyson Cinetic science which captures microscopic dust that clogs most vacuums. The same Dyson Cinetic science produces centrifugal forces of up-to 313,000G particles (as small as pollen) from air to the bin. But each of the 35 Dyson Cinetic tips oscillates 350 times per second. This process prevents dust from building up.
- No dirty filters to wash or replace (you save money in the long run because you don’t have to replace filters)
- Self-adjusting cleaner head (machine will automatically adjust according to the type & nature of the floor, hence ensuring that no dust is left on the floor.
- Ball technology (Since its wheels are fixed, they can’t turn on corners, however the ball can turn on instant.)
- Hygienic bin emptying
- No extra costs
- 5 year warranty
9. Soniclean VTplus/Handheld Combo
In position 9 we have Soniclean VTplus/Handheld vacuum cleaner. According to Soniclean, this is the first vacuum cleaner to use sonic cleaning technology. However, it seems to be heavier than Dyson V6 , I doubt if you can lift it up to clean the ceiling because its cleaning base is quite large compared to that of Dyson V6.
Soniclean quotes that this model cleans better than Dyson, Oreck and Shark, but as a product reviewer, I will not buy into that not until I go through its features and see what makes it better than other models.
It uses a patented Sonic Bar which delivers 200 vibrations per second. It is not that strong compared to other models featured above, but still, it’s not the worst. VTPlus has a 35 foot power cord which you can stretch and clean any corner of your room. It weighs only 10.5 pounds so you can easily lift it up the stairs and clean them accordingly. The VTplus comes with a lifetime belt warranty, so you don’t have to be bothered by belt replacements; which is a pretty good thing. It also has a Sonifresh system which works as a fragrance dispensing system; it releases a fresh scent as you clean your floor / carpet hence keeping the room fresh.
If you have allergies, the system has a Seal-Tech-Hepa filter bag system designed to capture dust and very small microscopic particles hence leaving air clean and dust free.
When it comes to cleaning edges, you can use a little brush which comes with the machine. It sucks dirt from all corners and edges the carpet. Fact is that your carpet will look like it was shampooed.
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright
Let me conclude this review of the best vacuum 2016 with Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120. It holds the 2nd position on Hoover’s product chart but a new model called ”WindTunnel MAX Pet Plus Multi-Cyclonic Bagless Upright, UH70605 has replaced it and it seems to have better features than our UH70120. In terms of price, both the old & new models are affordable, at least you will be in position to get Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Upright Vacuum, UH72400 and UH70120.
It is an upright vacuum cleaner using a windtunnel technology guarantying consistent suction and efficiency. This model is lightweight (16.5 pounds), but it is a little bit heavier than Soniclean VTPlus which weighs 10.5 pounds. It is a bagless vacuum which makes it very easy to clean. A system check indicator will always indicate when the filter gets full, so you will always know when to empty it and clean it.
This model uses a filter which is rinsable (washable). For great performance, remove the filter after using the vacuum and rinse it in water & soap to remove dirt, this will keep the filter clean hence improve on the performance of the vacuum.
Caution: Wait for the filter to dry before replacing it back in the machine, a wet filter can affect your vacuum’s performance.
- 5 Position Carpet Height Adjustment (you can adjust the vacuum to clean all types of floors)
- Air-Powered Hand Tool (this is a small tool which you can use to clean sofas, furniture, and other related items)
- Rinsable filter
- Performance Check Indicator
- Auto Cord Rewind
- 27 foot Cord Length
- Stretch Hose
- Tools (Air Powered Hand Tool, 12″ Extension Wand, Crevice Tool and Upholstery/Dusting Brush)….these come with one purchase, you don’t have to buy them separately.
- What Is The Best Cordless Vacuum
- What Is The Best Vacuum Cleaner for pet hair
- What Is The Best Carpert Cleaner
- What Is The Best Steam Mop
- What Is The Best Portable Air Conditioner
- What Is The Best Air Conditioner
- What Is The Best Dehumidifier
- What Is The Best Air Purifier
- What Is The Best Water Filter System
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener
- What Is The Best Ceiling Fan
- What Is The Best Space Heater
This marks the end of the Best vacuum cleaners for – 2017. I will update this post with new models / brands next year….stay tuned.
- 1 10 BEST VACUUM CLEANERS – 2017
- 2 HOW TO CHOOSE A VACUUM CLEANER?
- 3 REVIEWS FOR 10 BEST VACUUM CLEANERS – 2017
- 4 1. Dyson V6 Absolute Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- 5 Dyson DC65 Animal Complete Upright Vacuum
- 6 4. Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS 8 Pound Commercial Upright Vacuum
- 7 5. Shark Navigator Swivel Vacuum (NV26)
- 8 6.Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- 9 BISSELL CleanView Upright Vacuum with OnePass
- 10 9. Soniclean VTplus/Handheld Combo
- 11 Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright