What Is the Best Juicer – 2017 Detailed Reviews
Whether you’re searching for the best Masticating Juicer / Centrifugal Juicers, we have you covered. The market is saturated with different brands so you might get confused on what to buy. Using any of these selected juicers will give you the most delicious and fine juice.
Our bodies need Vitamin C, it is an ascorbic acid found in most fruits. It helps in wound-healing, treats health problems associated with scurvy, improves genetic disorders in newborn babies,decreases protein in the urine and so much more….
On this list I have featured 10 best juicers on the market, they include both Masticating Juicer / Centrifugal
Juicers but before digging deep into this detailed post, I want us to first see the ”Top 5 Juicers’‘ on this list, after that we can dig deep into each item on this list.
OUR BEST CHOICES – 2017:
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer: The Best-Selling Juicer – Check Price on Amazon********** – This Low Speed ”80 RPM” masticating juicer is very easy to use – It yeilds highly concentrated nutritious juice.**Features a Dual-stage juicing system / A quiet operation system, an auto pulp-ejection function and a 110 Voltage….
- Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer – Check Price on Amazon
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor – Check Price on Amazon****Features a Dual speed control system, Nutri Disc with titanium-reinforced blades able to shred both hard and soft fruits….
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor – Check Price on Amazon
- Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor – Check Price on Amazon
- What Is The Best Blender
- What Is The Best Blender For Smoothies
- What Is The Best Hand Mixer
- What Is The Best Stand Mixer
- What Is The Best Food Processor
- What Is The Best Waffle Maker
- What Is The Best Bread Maker
- What Is The Best Toaster
- What Is The Best Microwave
- What Is The Best Coffee Maker
- What Is The Best Espresso Machine
- What Is The Best Dishwasher
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A JUICER MACHINE?
I have evaluated a mix of brands and models to make this detailed listing of top juicers on the market. Our best choice models for this year include; Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer (masticating juicer) and Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor (Centrifugal Juicer). These two juicers are different in style and design, one is a slow performer yet the other is a very fast performer. In brief, let us see what you should look for when shopping for a brand new juicer machine for your home.
- PERFORMANCE / QUALITY OF JUICE:- Your main reason of investing in a premium juicer machine is to get high quality tasty juice – better than that made by juicing companies. It is possible to archive this goal but you need to look out for a few things before making that final purchase decision. The first thing you have to know about these appliances is that they come in two different models; some are masticating machines while others are centrifugal machines. These two models perform in different ways and also the type of juice they produce differs.
For example, a masticating model is very slow – it extremely extracts juice from fruits / foods thus giving you highly concentrated juice. On the other hand, centrifugal models are too fast, they’re powered by very strong & fast motors which enable them crash and squeeze juice out of any fruit/food – but due to this fast speed, they tend to leave some juice & nutrients in fruits when extracting thus offer you with a less tasty glass of juice as compared to that produced by a masticating machine.
With that in mind, you have to be sure of what you need. Is it quantity or quality. If you prefer quality to quantity – then opt for masticating models like Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer (best selling masticating juicer), but if you prefer quantity to quality then opt for Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor (best selling centrifugal juicer),.
- NOISE:– Much as this does not contribute towards the quality of juice made by a juicing machine. A quiet machine is user friendly – you don’t have to close your ears when using it but a noisy one can make you hate the all process of making juice by your self while at home. After comparing masticating models with centrifugal models, I discovered that masticating models like ”Omega J8006 , Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500, Green Power Juicer-Model KPE 1304” process juice very quietly simply because there motors don’t move very fast as compared to centrifugal models like;Breville 800JEXL.
- EFFICIENT:- I would related this to performance because they fall in the same category. However, let me tackle it independently. The first thing you would think of when it comes to efficiency is motor speed. But we have already covered that in the performance section. You should as well consider other factors like clogging, juice yield, foam and heat build-up. All these factors can affect the performance of juicer machine. Always look for a model which does not clog, create foam or heat-up when put at a great tusk. In my opinion, masticating machines are the winners, they don’t clog, build-up heat or create any kind of foam when in operation and you can easily clean them after use. In addition to what I have mentioned above. The size of the feeder tube is very crucial. I’m sure you don’t want to be bothered by slicing/ cutting of fruits & foods so that they can fit in the feeder tube. Look for a model with a wide feeder tube – one which can take it an apple without slicing it into small parts. Such a machine will save you lots of time.
- MULTIPURPOSE:- Lastly, consider a model which can be used for many things. Truthfully, we’re all searching for the best juicer. But did you know that a premium model like; Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer, can be used to make nutritious juice, spaghetti, used as a food processor, used to grid coffee beans and flour and at the same time be used to make fresh frozen desserts. Investing in this type of model can save you lots of money in the long run. You might not need a coffee grinder / food processor if you own Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
LIST OF THE BEST JUICERS – 2017
- Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer: The Best-Selling Juicer
In position 1, we Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer, it is voted as the best selling masticating juicer on Amazon (2015). Since it is a commercial masticating juicer, you can use it in a restaurant to make juice or start a small juice making mobile service and offer busy people with juice while on the move. In terms of price, this model is quite affordable compared to other Omega juicers. Sometimes this model is referred to as a low speed juicer simply because it has to grind everything to offer you with the best (tasty) juice. Its nutrition center processes at 80 rounds per minute yet centrifugal models produce at 1,650 – 15,000 rounds per minute.
Now you might be wondering, why should a slow performing juicer be No 1? Yet first performing juicers are ranked in lower positions on this list. The trick is behind juice extraction. Omega J8004 is 99% efficient, it will squeeze, grind and extract juice from fruits / food and you will get exactly what you want. People who have tasted juice made by Omega J8004 will tell you that it is very nutritious and delicious. Its low speed extractor protects and maintains healthy enzymes, it prevents oxidation and at the same time it stores juice for up-to 72 hours without degradation (the processes by which organic substances are broken down by living organisms)
Since it is a premium model, you might use it for over 10 – 15 years without making any part replacement. However, I found a few items you might buy it with and these include; (1) 101 Juice Recipes Book by Joe Cross, this detailed book will teach you how to make different types of juices. It will improve on your creativity, so I highly recommend it. (2) Aquasana AQ-6005 18-Ounce Glass Water Bottles, a single pack has 6 bottles. You can use them to keep your juice.
Omega J8004 Nutrition Center Commercial Masticating Juicer has a dual stage juice processing system which extracts the maximum amount of juice from any type of fruit / food. Some people use Omega J8004 to turn nuts into nut butter hence making it an all-in-one nutrition extractor.
This is what you can do with Omega J8004:- Make baby food, grind coffee beans and other related spices, grind herbs, garlic, fresh food, vegetables, make soy milk by grinding soy beans and so much more. From today you can make all sorts of nutritious drinks & foods from the comfort of your home. This machine will save you lots of cash yet at the same time improve on your health because you will be in position to make the most nutritious drinks & foods by yourself.
- Powerful and efficient (Omega J8004 has a powerful single-gear commercial motor which makes it stronger than most masticating juicers on the market)
- Does not clog or heat ( it has a dual-stage juicing system which moves at a slow speed of around 80 rounds per minute. This low speed prevents the machine from heating and clogging.)
- User friendly (you don’t need to read a manual to operate this machine, its very easy to assemble, clean and operate.)
- Quiet (at least it is quieter than most juicers on the market)
- Low speed
- Omega nutrition center which you can use to make all sorts of drinks & foods.
- Juice processes at 80 rounds per minutes. It does not grind, it squeezes hence maintaining the real color and flavor of the juice.
- Has a dual stage juicer system
- GE Ultem Auger (which is 8 x stronger than most plastics)
- It extracts extra amounts of nutrients & vitamins
- Low speed (80 rpm) limits froth and foam hence preventing oxidation.
- Store juice for up 72 hours without degradation.
- Best value for money – don’t think twice, just buy and experience the magic.
2. Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer
In position 2 we have Omega J8003 Nutrition Center Single-Gear Commercial Masticating Juicer, It looks exactly like Omega J8006 but these two must have a difference, I will try to look for it as I go further with this review. It also has a dual-stage juicing system just like J8006 and it rotates at 80 Rounds Per Minute. The good thing about all Omega masticating juicer machines is that they don’t clog or heat even when you use them for a long period of time. This model can function as a commercial juicer, a food processor, a grinder, pasta extruder and homogenizer.
It is a durable machine; most users have reported stable performance even after using the machine for over 3 years. This is a very rare thing to find in appliances because most them get faulty or become inefficient in the long run. After digging deep into Amazon’s data, I discovered that masticating juicers are further divided into three types, (1)single gear, (2) twin gear and (3) hydraulic press. The one we have above is a single-gear commercial masticating juicer and it comes at an affordable price. Upgrading to a twin gear / hydraulic press masticating machine will require you to spend more than you should. You might find the juice made by a single-gear juicer is the same as that made of a twin / hydraulic press juicer.
CAUTION:- Much as I have ranked omega-J8003 in position 2, it might not do some tusks as J8004 / J8006. One thing that Omega J8003 fails to do is to make nut milks or soy milk. But if you don’t ever make any of those two, take it easy and enjoy the machine. Another thing you should be aware of when buying this model is its small feed tube. You have to slice fruits / foods into very small parts for them to fit in the feed tube. According to my own understanding as a consumer, I would expect the feed tube to be wider because it is where you put sliced fruits / food to be grounded / squeezed. If you want to make carrot juice, you can use small / baby carrots, they will require no slicing and they provide the same results as regular carrots.
I always dedicate this section for parts or accessories, but this model comes with almost you need. However, you can buy a Juicing Bible by Pat Crocker, a ”paperback” . This Juicing Bible will teach you how to make different types of juicers. Another item you might need to add in the cart is Omega cleaning brush & Juicing Screen, these two come as a set.
Since this is your first time to use a masticating juicer, you will be suprised by its slow speed (performance)…this is how all masticating juicers perform. If you want a faster machine, then opt for centrifugal juicers but they don’t make tasty and nutritious juice like masticating juicers. To put that aside, Omega J8003 is not messy and you can easily clean it via the sink, wait for it to dry and put back all parts. However, I have to admit, the feed tube is quite small and I would expect it to be bigger, but chopping vegs, fruits or carrots into small pieces should not be a difficult job unless when you’re totally lazy.
RELATED: How To Choose a Juicer
- Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
In position 3, we have Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor. After covering two masticating slow speed juicer machines, let us see something different. At the begging of this post, I told you that Centrifugal juicers are faster than masticating juicers. Imagine Breville 800JEXL MAKES 13,000 rounds per minute, but what is interesting is that it uses to speed controls, so if you want it to perform slower than the usual, you can set it to 6,500 rounds per minute (low speed). Any change in speed will affect the quality if juice made. For example, if you select low speed (6,500), your juice will be much thicker, tasty and nutritious, yet when you set at 13,000 rounds per minute, your juice will be average. On the other hand, Breville explain that the low speed (6,500) is for softer fruits yet the high speed (13,000) is for hard-to-grind fruits.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a very strong machine, it uses 1000-watts and it also has a titanium-plated cutting disk which cuts fruits, vegetables & nuts into small pieces for easy grinding and juice extraction. After your purchase, the package will have the following items; Pulp container, juicing pitcher, a manual and a free juicer book to guide you on how to make different types of juices.
NO CHOPPING IS REQUIRED: When I was reviewing Omega J8003 I talked about the small feed tube which requires you to slice fruits, vegs and carrots smaller than the usual. But when it gets to Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite, the feed tube is circular and 3 inch wide so it can accommodate whole fruits & vegetables
UPGRADES:- Before we go any further with this review, I want to inform you that there is an update of this model, it is called BJE820XL Juice Fountain Dual Disc Juicer. This new version uses 1200 watts, it has 5 speeds which range from 6,500rpm to 13,000rpm. According to Breville’s product chart, 800JEXL is their 2nd last model (as of July 2015), so the difference between the latest model and our 800JEXL is not that big.
In terms of trust, I do trust Breville as a brand because it has been on the market for a while, so which ever model you choose, I’m sure it will do a great job.
In terms of appearance, Breville 800JEXL looks like a monster, it is really big, I doubt if it looks cool on a small kitchen counter top. However, despite of its muscle looks, the juicer has a solid build quality, it’s heavy and durable. I can compare this model to Green Power Juicers even though they tend to do a perfect job than Breville. Since it uses 1000 watts, it can crush anything you put in the feed tube; its nutri disc has titanium-reinforced blades which shred both hard & soft fruits with ease. You can as well use the dual speed control panel to determine the performance and quality of juice. (Low speed – 6,500 rpm will give you thick juice, yet 13,000rpm performs well on very hard ingredients. This model uses an overload protection system which prevents the machine from overheating during use. Once you overload it, it will automatically shutdown hence keeping the juicer in good condition.
- Well built & durable. It is one of the best. coolest looking kitchen appliances on the market
- Very easy to assemble
- No chopping of fruits
- Very fast and powerful. (6,500rmp &13,000 rpm)
- 1000 watt motor which makes it a heavy duty juicer.
- Dual speed control (choose between low & fast)
- Features a patented extra-wide feed tube (it can take in large fruits / vegetables )
- Nutri Disc with titanium cutting blades. (very sharp, stainless and long lasting)
- Steel mesh filter basket
- Die-cast materials
- 1 liter juice jug
- Large capacity pulp container
- Cord storage section
- Safety Locking Arm
- Overload protection
- Easy clean-up
4. Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor
In position 4, we have Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice Extractor, it has been on the market for long, actually when I checked Breville’s product chart, this was one of their first models. It comes at a very good price so if it is your first time to invest in a juicer, Breville BJE200XL should be your best choice. Putting the price issue on the side, Breville BJE200XL’s compact design takes very little space hence leaving more space on your kitchen’s counter top.
Since it was the first model by Breville, much has been changed over years, however, that should not stop you from using this cheap Centrifugal juicer. In my opinion, it is better than Black & Decker JE2200B – 400-watt fruit juicer. Breville BJE200XL uses 700 a watt-motor which operates at 14,000 rounds per minute (rpm), this guarantee’s you with maximum extraction. I know the 700 watt seem small compared to 1200 watt used by BJE820XL Juice Fountain Duo. In terms of speed, Breville BJE200XL seems to be faster than BJE820XL. It makes 14,000 rpm, however, it lacks a speed control system so you can only use 14,000 rpm yet BJE820XL has a 5 speed ranging system. The only issue I have with very fast centrifugal juicers is quality of the juice. When the motor is too fast, it grinds up the fruits / foods so fast and leaves most of the juice in the fruit, so your juice will not be very thick and nutritious.
It’s quite interesting because you might not need to replace any parts in the short run. I have scrolled through customer reviews and some users say that they have used this machine for more than 5 years. I know many of you won’t use it for long because it’s an old model,but it is really a good juicer.
- 700-watt motor
- 14,000 rounds per minute (rpm)
- Extra-large 3-inch centered feed tube
- Stainless-steel micro-mesh filter
- Stabilizing knife
- Centered dual knife blade assembly
- Titanium cutting disc
- Stainless steel micro-mesh filter
RELATED: How To Find a Good Juicer
5. Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
In position 5, we have Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor, it has also been on the market for quite some time. This model was released after BJE200XL: Juice Fountain Compact featured above. Improvements where made in this 2nd released juicer by Breville, for example; it uses 850 watt, it has two speed controls (Low speed – 6,500rpm & High speed – 12,000rpm.)
Please Note:- Breville JE98XL & BJE200XL are old models, that’s to why they come at an affordable price. New models like 800JEXL: Juice Fountain Elite & BJE820XL are highly priced:
Breville JE98XL vs BJE200XL:
Both models are categorized as centrifugal juicers and their motors rotate at a very fast speed, however, JE98XL has two speed settings and these include; Low speed – 6,500 rpm (for softer fruits & vegetables)& High Speed – 12,000 rpm (for harder fruits & vegetables). According to my experience, when I use a low speed, I always get tasty & nutritious juice. Putting this in mind, Breville JE98XL wins this battle because it gives you two speed options, yet BJE200XL uses only 14,000rpm which is pretty high & fast.
Breville JE98XL is a fast juicer, some users like it that way, speed counts to them so I will not ignore that fact. Let’s take a good example of a busy mom who has to work, prepare food, juice, coffee, take kids to school and do all sorts of things moms do during the day. The last thing she will need in her kitchen is a slow juicer which takes 30 minutes to ground fruits / vegetables. If you use the fast speed option (12,000rpm), your juice will be ready in less than 3 minutes. Literally you might spend 5 minutes preparing the vegs / fruits, but once that is done, the machine will ground them and extract juice in less than 3 minutes hence saving you time as a busy mom. I think also single guys will love this fast juicer.
Quantity:– I know this might not count to single people, but a mom with three – five mouths to feed will need to make lots of juice. Since Breville JE98XL is fast, you will be in position to make enough juice to serve to your family in a very short period of time. I guess this is the reason why some people prefer centrifugal juicers to masticating juicers.
- Heavy-duty 850 watt motor
- Dual speed controls (Low speed – 6,500rpm & High speed -12,000 rpm)
- Patented extra-wide feed tube
- Direct central feed system
- Nutri Disc
- Stainless steel mesh filter basket
- Heavy grade polymer body
- 1 liter juice jug (34 fl. oz.) – It has a froth separator
- Large capacity pulp container
- Cord Storage
- Safety Locking Arm (This will prevent the juicer from working without locking the cover into place)
- Overload protection
- 1 year warranty
MASTICATING JUICERS vs CENTRIFUGAL JUICERS:
- Masticating:- This word comes from a verb ”masticate” which means chewing food. According to Wikipedia, masticating is a process by which food is crushed and ground by teeth. This means, masticating juicers crash and ground fruits to produce fine juice just like your teeth would do on food. Masticating juicers are very popular but they come at a huge price compared to Centrifugal Juicers.
- Centrifugal:- Is Physics adjective which means ”moving or tending to move away from a center”. Centrifugal juicers perform faster than Masticating juicers, this type of machine grinds fruits / food into a pulp and extracted juice is poured into a cup. Centrifugal juicers are quite affordable and they are very easy to use but the juice they make is not as tasty & nutritious as juice made by masticating juicers .
PRICING:- Masticating juicers are expensive, they range between $100 – $500, however, these machines are very slow compared to Centrifugal juicers which cost between $20 – $250. I guess many of you would opt for the cheap & fast machine (CENTRIFUGAL). However, Masticating machines will grind and extract the all juice from the fruit hence offer you with the best juice, yet on the other hand, Centrifugal machines leave most of the juice in the fruit hence offer you with a less tasty juice compared to that produced by a masticating machine. Putting all this together, Masticating juicers are better than Centrifugal Juicers. So make your choice wisely.
- Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500
This is a premium masticating juicer, Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500 is for people with enough money to spend, I don’t know when I will ever spend more than $500 on a juicer, but trust me, it looks nice and it performs really better than all juicers featured on this list. The main reason why I didn’t feature it in the top 5 juicers is because of its huge price. $100 – $300 is pretty okay for a good juicer but once it exceeds that – most of us will be left out. However some people are willing to pay a big price for a high quality juicer. If you’re among those people, Super Angel All Stainless Steel Twin Gear Juicer- 5500 is dedicated to you.
UNIQUENESS:- What really makes Super Angle juicer unique? – (1) It has a twin gear system which makes it a two stage juicer. (2) It has surgical stainless steel parts; these make it look beautiful, smart and durable. You can use this type of juicer for more than 15 years and keep on getting the same results. (You will also get 10 years Warranty on both motors and parts, hope that makes sense to you) (3) It makes delicious juice, 3x better than other juicers on the market. (4) Less foam is produced, according to one user; it makes 2-5% foam. So your juice will be pure, nutritious and tasty.(5) You can use it to make other juices / foods, for example, it can make soy milk, nut butter, seed juice and so much more. (6) It is quiet compared to other masticating juicers; it squeezes fruits & vegetables slowly & quietly. It will squeeze out all nutrients from fruits without spinning it out like centrifugal juicers. To some extent, I can call it a Rolls-Royce of juicers, looks luxurious. Improve the quality of juice you take and the looks of your kitchen with Super Angel Juicer-5000.
QUALITY & QUANTITY OF JUICE:- Trust me, when it comes to quality of juice, no masticating / centrifugal juicer gets close to what Angel 5500 does. It will squeeze each and every fruit / vegetable to offer you with a rich, nutritious glass of juice. The color of you juice will be natural and deeper. You can make as many glasses of juice as you want without getting tired.
- Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor
Centrifugal juicers are affordable and fast, however, the market is saturated with many brands and sorting out the best centrifugal juicer can be a hassle. But I have saved you that hassle, In position 7 we have ”Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000-Watt 5-Speed Juice Extractor”. You can control its speed by choosing from 1 – 5, the faster the speed, the less time it takes to make juice. When grinding hard fruits / foods, opt for the fastest speed (5), this will ensure that fruits are grounded very fast and juice is extracted from them in just minutes.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 juice extractor is equipped with a 1000-watt strong motor, it is exceptionally easy-to-use and convenient. You will enjoy fresh, healthy fruit / vegetable juice from the comfort of your home. It also has a 3-inch feed tube just like Breville Juicers so you don’t need to chop your fruits & vegetables. It has a foam-reducing filter basket; hence delivering concentrated, pure, thick & nutritious juice. When you place your order today, you will also get a free 2-liter pulp container, 1 quartz juice pitcher and a cleaning brush which you should use when cleaning this Juicer via the tap.
In terms of quality, Cuisinart CJE-1000 was built to North American Electrical Standards, so stay assured when it comes to performance and durability.
Truthfully, I see no parts necessary. Cuisinart CJE-1000 comes with all essential accessories you may need when using it or when extracting juice. I have checked out various customers reviews, no one complained about falling parts, so if you handle it well, it will perform for more than 5 years. But I don’t advice you to use kitchen appliances for more than 5 years, donate them and upgrade to better ones. (that is if you have the cash to burn). On the other hand you can invest some little money in a Juicing Bible by Pat Cooker.
- 2-liter pulp container: Which is very easy to remove and clean
- 1-liter juice pitcher: You can easily transfer it to the table or fridge
- 1000 watts of power
- Juice Recipe book is included with instruction manual
- Coffeemaker (that makes it a two in one machine. I’m surprised that I can make Juice & Coffee using one machine)
- Stainless steel housing for elegant finish and durability
- Cuisinart exclusive easy unlock and lift system
- Cuisinart exclusive foam management filter disk
- Cuisinart exclusive anti-drip adjustable flow spout
- All parts are removable – hence making it very easy to wash & clean.
- Large 3 inch feed tube for whole fruits and vegetables (No chopping is necessary – it saves you time)
- 5-speed dial control with blue LED light ring
- Quiet operation
- Limited 3-year warranty
RELATED:- How To Compare Juicers – Buyers Guide
- Green Power Juicer-Model KPE 1304
According to research Green power juicers are among the best masticating juicers, however, they cost an arm and a leg. A good Green Power Juicer will range from 300 – 500 dollars, and our Green Power Juicer – KPE 1304 is also in that range. Green Power Juicer – KPE 1304 competes very well with well known models like Omega J8005 & Omega J8006. There is another upgraded model called Tribest Green Star Elite GSE-5000 Jumbo Twin Gear Juice Extractor, this one looks better than KPE-1304 and it seems to perform better than our KPE 1304. However GSE-5000 costs more tha Green Power. If your wallet can afford the upgraded version, go for it, but if you can’t spend more than 300 dollars on a juicer, settle for KPE 1304 featured in the picture above.
You can make all sorts of juice fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheat-grass, and baby food with this machine. It is an all in one kitchen appliance, I recommend it to every woman / man who wants to try out new recipes & soft foods.
- Large feed tube
- Light weight
- Easy to clean
- No clogging
- Bio-ceramic & magnetic technology which ionizes juice hence delaying oxidation keeping your juice fresh for 72hrs.
9. Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor
I can’t close this review without considering people with small budgets. Not necessarily that you need to invest $200 – $500 to have the best juicer. Even a small amount of money can get you the best juice extractor. Don’t spend any more cash on packed juice, if you add up the money you use every day to buy these packed juices, you will get shocked. Actually you might find that if you had saved that cash for at least 8 months, you would have a masticating juicer in your kitchen. This Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor is cheap.
According to Hamiltion, this model delivers up to 24% more apple juice than any other centrifugal juicer on the market. I’m a great fan of apple juice, I think after writing this review I will start small with this model and see how it performs. I will buy it as a test, so my expectations are low.
Its 1.1 horsepower motor produces enough power to extract juice from any fruit / vegetable.
10. Tribest Green Star GS-1000 Juice Extractor
I will close this long tail review on juicers with Tribest Green Star GS-1000 Juice Extractor. It looks ordinary to me but it is very effective. Many juice lovers prefer Tribest Green Start masticating juicers to Omega juicers. I have to admit, in terms design and beauty, Omega wins, but when it comes to delivery and perfection, Tribest Green Star might be the king. It has an automatic pulp ejection which guarantees you with continuous juicing. You can use Tribest to juice most fruits, vegetables, herbs, nuts and grains.
If you’re searching for a commercial juicer, I think Tribest Greenstart can serve you best because it has a twin gear system which extracts more juice from fruits & vegetables.
- HD twin gears
- No Heat Build Up (this keeps the machine in good condition)
- Bioceramic Magnetic Technology
- Low quiet speed of 110 RPM (not as fast as centrifugal juicers but it makes the most nutritious juice)
- It has a pressure adjusting knob
- Comes with an automatic pulp ejection
- Has a sturdy modern design
- You will also get a 5 Year Warranty (spend your cash comfortably)
This marks the end of this detailed review on the Best Juicer – 2017. I will updated this listing overtime..keep on checking for updates.