The 3G Cardio Elite Runner is a high-performance Treadmill that is equipped with a 4.0-HP…
3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill Review
The 3G Cardio Pro Runner is an amazing new treadmill that was designed for people who want quality and high-performance while conserving space within their homes. In fact, the 3G Cardio Pro Runner is a foldable treadmill equipped with high-quality components which include a powerful drive-motor, suspension-system, strong-frame and a lot more so as to provide the runner/walker with an awesome walking/running experience. On the other hand, this treadmill is designed with several workout-programs and it even enables the user to create custom workouts so as to achieve a more efficient and effective workout-routine. All in all, this is a great space saving treadmill that will provide you with peace of mind because comes with a lifetime motor and frame warranty coupled with a 5-years parts warranty. This means that the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill was designed to be used for lifetime and you need to worry about its performance.
What We Like:
- 8 built-in workout-programs: The 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill features over 8 built-in workout programs which include 2 customizable-programs and 3 fitness-test programs. In fact, these workout programs will enable you to achieve a desired workout routine that doesn’t feel boring.
- LED/LCD-display with LCD Dot Matrix: This treadmill features an amazing LED/LCD display which is broken into 3-screens that include a heart-rate tracker, an LCD dot-matrix track and a workout matrix-screen that displays information like; workout-Speed, Incline, Elapsed-time, Distance, Calories-burned and a lot more.
- Heart-rate monitor: this treadmill is integrated with both contact-grip and wireless heart-rate monitoring system in order to help the user to conveniently monitor his/her pulse while having a workout. In fact, these heart-rate trackers also help to keep track of the zone your working-in in order to achieve desired results.
- Accessory-holders: the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner features 2 water-bottle holders and other accessory-holders which help to keep your items close while having a workout. This actually makes the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill very convenient to use especially for people who prefer working-out with their items close to them like; phones, water-bottles and a lot more.
- 5mph-to-12mph speed range: this treadmill also offers a speed-range of 5-to-12mph in order to provide the user with a more customized workout experience. In fact, if you wish to increase on the intensity of your workout, then you will have to increase the speed because this increases the pace at which run when working-out.
- Foldable-design: Unlike its predecessor, the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill is foldable so that the user can be able to create more space within his/her house after using this machine. In fact, this treadmill features foldable-dimensions of 40″L by 35″W by 65″H and this actually makes the treadmill small-enough to fit into small-areas in order to ensure safety.
- A 1-to-15% inclines: the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner can be inclined from 0-to-15 percent so that you the user can achieve a customized workout. In fact, increasing the incline-range to a higher percentage will help to intensify your workout so that you can be able to meet your fitness goals.
- One-Touch Controls: you can also make quick and easy incline/speed adjustments with just a simple touch of the button using the One-Touch Controls placed onto the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner console.
- Powerful drive-motor: The Pro-Runner treadmill has an inbuilt 3.0-hp Continuous Duty drive-motor which is actually the average motor-size across all standard treadmills. In fact, a treadmill with high-horsepower tends to operate quietly, efficiently and also has the capability to hit higher-speeds when having a work-out.
- An OrthoFlex Shock-Suspension System: This unique shock-suspension system works along with an orthopedic running-belt coupled with large 3-inch rollers so as to provide the user a more comfortable and reliable workout-experience which is also easy on your joints and back-sections.
- 3-inch Roller: the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner treadmill is integrated with 3-inch large rollers that provide the user with a comfortable, efficient and reliable workout-experience that gentle on the joints and back-sections.
- A cooling-fan: the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner treadmill features a built-in, multi-speed cooling fan which prevents the user form getting hot and uncomfortable while having a workout. In fact, this cooling-fan will keep you cool and comfortable so that you can achieve an effective workout routine.
- Wide treadbelt: this treadmill was designed with a 20.5-inch by 58-inch treadbelt which is actually large-enough to provide the user with enough-space while running or walking. However, this treadbelt may not work perfectly for taller-people while running because they will require more space as they continue running at a fast pace.
- Maximum weight of 350-lbs: it also features a maximum user-weight of 350-lbs whereby all people weighing below 350-lbs will be able to run/walk over this treadmill in order to experience and efficient and effective workout.
- A great treadbelt and deck: the 3G Cardio Pro-Runner features a well-constructed belt and deck which allows the user to better and effectively while using the treadmill. In fact, this orthopedic-belt is thicker than most belt-types on other treadmills but orthopedic-belts apply more strain on the drive-motor although they provide more cushioning which makes the treadmill easier on the bones and joints while working-out.
- USB-port: the 3G Cardio Pro Runner Treadmill is equipped with a USB-port which can be used to charge your phone and you can even place the USB-device into this port in order to get all your workout data and then upload it to your personal-computer.
What We Don’t Like:
- It lacks audio-features: this treadmill is not mp3-compatible and even lacks inbuilt speakers. This is actually a major drawback for some people who prefer working-out while entertaining themselves. However, you may use your Smartphone or mp3-player attached to your body with headsets while working-out but it may seem inconveniencing for some people.
- Small workout-area: the running-area of this treadmill is actually below the average-size of 20-inches by 60-inches and this can actually make the treadmill uncomfortable for taller people for people looking for treadmills with more running-space.
In case you’re searching for a high-performance treadmill that can be folded-up in order to create more space within your home, then consider buying the 3G Cardio Pro Runner treadmill. In fact, this treadmill is even equipped with other great features which include; an awesome suspension-system, large 2-inch rollers and several workout-programs in order to ensure an effective workout-experience. Additionally, this treadmill features a simple and easy-to-use display console that will meet all your basic needs while having a workout.