A beard trimmer is one of the most important accessories that a man should have…
Best Electric Shaver Reviews
Andis T-Outliner Trimmer With T-Blade Review
The Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is among the top best units you can acquire in case you have a short beard that needs a lot of edging and detailing work or it can even be used to create a fading effect to keep you looking young and fresh. Like many other high-quality trimmers, this trimmer also does not have many options to play around with though it does a nice grooming job.
The Andis T-Outliner is a cool–running and quiet trimmer that provides great versatility and control. Its powerful magnetic motor and sharp blade allows the user to save alot of time by trimming and styling hair faster. This trimmer even has a close-cutting T-blade which is just perfect for all around outlining and fading whereby its fine-cutting teeth also ensure an extremely close shave. In fact, it has high-quality, carbon-steel blades that have been hardened for long cutting life and they are even ideal for dry shaving. With such features, the Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is an ideal tool for trimming beards, mustaches, edging around ears and necks and also its contoured shaped housing fits into the hands comfortably. Overall, i think this is one of the best units for men who are really serious about their grooming.
- The Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is great for dry shaving and in fact it will cut your facial hair very without any stubble remaining under dry conditions. This is possible because its designed with quality, carbon-steel blades that are well hardened and sharp enough to trim hair in any give condition and these blades even offer a long cutting life.
- This trimmer will make it simple for any man to fade and outline the hair round the neck, beards and moustaches because it built with very sharp blades with fine cutting teeth that make this process extremely easy.
- It feels very solid and durable compared to other hair-trimmers. This hair-trimmer actually has a strong contour-shaped housing coupled with quality, carbon-steel blades that are specially-hardened for a long cutting life. All have to know is that the Andis T-Outliner Trimmer was built to last.
- The Andis T-Outliner may undoubtedly run hot whereby it may become almost hard to hold in case you use it for extremely longer hours. This is actually caused by high performance magnetic motor that tends to produce a lot of heat probably after 15-minutes or more hence making the trimmer to become very hot. This means that you should atleast give it a break after using it for some good minutes and then proceed with your shaving job after.
- The other drawback about the Andis T-Outliner Trimmer is that it only comes alone although it requires other combs to get the job done. In fact, these combs are not with this trimmer and must be bought separately.
- It features a T-blade design: this Andis T-Outliner trimmer is equipped with a close-cutting T-Blade with fine-cutting teeth that allow for an extremely close cutting ideal for creating fades and design work. This T-blade is mostly suitable for outlining, fading and cleaning-up hair which is around the neck and ears, creating a mustache and beard.
- A contoured housing: The contoured housing of the Andis T-Outliner trimmer fits comfortably into any hand. This housing is also ergonomically designed with some ridges on top which offer a firm grip and also the make this maneuverable while shaving.
- Powerful magnetic motor: The high-speed, powerful magnetic motor in the Andis T-Outliner runs cool and quiet hence ensuring total comfort of the person shaving or being shaved. This high-speed magnetic motor also runs quite fast while delivering real power to the trimming-blades for a close and smooth shave. However, this motor tends to become quite hot and this means that you have to be careful while using this trimmer by letting the blades cool and not trying to run the trimmer continuously for longer periods inorder to avoid the heating problem.
- High-quality blades: The Andis T-Outliner is equipped with high-quality, carbon-steel blades that are specially-hardened for long-cutting life. These blades can even be adjusted inorder to achieve a more personalized shaving-experience. These super-fine tooth, steel blades are also closely fitted and this makes them perfect for outlining, styling and shaping. On the other hand, these quality blades even make this hair-trimmer suitable for dry shaving and indeed it will offer you with a shave as close as that of a blade. However, these blades need to be oiled regularly in order to keep them in good-condition for a longer period.
- It’s a durable, heavy-weight trimmer: this is a very durable trimmer that is built with a solid housing coupled a strong shaving head hence this means that it will be able to last for several years if properly cared for. On the other hand, the broad-headed blade makes the trimmer perfect for achieving a bald cutting and it does really give a close shave that you can only get from a barbershop experience.
- Supports corded use: this hair-trimmer actually features a heavy-duty, 8-foot power cord together with a convenient hanging loop which facilitates for plenty of room to work from. In fact, this long 8-foot cord ensures easy maneuverability and its hanger loop enables you to keep part of the cord safely out of the way while shaving. on the other hand, this T-trimmer only runs corded so this implies that you don’t need batteries for replacement and you don’t even have to wait for it get charged.
- It comes with extra accessories: Andis T-Outliner Trimmer even comes with a replacement blade-set that features high-quality, carbon, super-fine tooth and steel blades which are perfect for styling, outlining and shaping. It even includes lubricating-oil that is used to keep the blades in good shape. However, this trimmer does not come equipped with any guide-combs but you can separately buy a set of combs for the Andis T Outline trimmer.
- Quality wise, the Andis T-Outliner trimmer is amazing shaving tool that is equipped with a close cutting T-Blade with fine-cutting teeth which facilitate for extremely close trimming that is ideal for creating fades and outlining work. This trimmer even features a durable, contoured holding that fits comfortably into the hands coupled with a heavy-duty 8-foot cord that facilitates for plenty of room while trimming hair.
- On the other side, this hair-trimmer is built with a high-speed, powerful, magnetic motor that runs quietly for a comfortable shave and this motor works hand in hand with the high-quality, carbon-steel blades that are very sharp and are specially hardened for long-life trimming. These blades actually make this trimmer perfect for any outlining and fading while its T-Blade is necessary for trimming beards, mustaches and edging around the neck and ears. All in all, this personal hair-trimmer will be great addition to your grooming products and will work for guys looking for high-quality, durable hair-clipper.
Who does it benefit?
- This is a good grooming tool for barbers: The Andis T-outliner trimmer with is a professional-quality grooming device that will be liked by barbers. Thisis because it can be used for designing, outlining, shaving facial hair and around the neck, trimming around the ears and also good at shaving moustaches and beards. Its high-speed, powerful, magnetic motor also runs quietly hence assuring the comfort of your clients.
- A good trimmer for men who like dry-shaving: this trimmer is built with carbon-steel blades with fine cutting teeth that are closely fitted making it suitable for dry shaving and it will even offer a very close shave like to that of razor.
- Andis 4 Snap-On combs or attachment set: The Andis T-Outline trimmer does not with any attachment combs but these can bought separately and at a fair price. These combs will offer you with different cutting lengths of 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and 3/8 inches whereby you select from any of these depending on desired length.
- Andis clipper oil: this product should be a must because the trimmer’s blades need to be oiled on a regular basis in order to keep them in a good condition for long period of time. In fact, if you leave the blades dry for longer period of time, this will reduce the sharpness of the trimmer blades.