5 Best Gas / Petrol Lawn Mowers 2018 – Review
When you the feel the need to do your yard chores by yourself and you are not ready to spend so much on the high end lawn mowing machines then a gas or petrol lawn mower will the perfect solution for you. Gas lawn mowers cut grass with incredible power and perfection but you must also be ready to stand their noise and the smell of gas that they produce. Gas/petrol lawn mowers may miss out on the technology that other advanced types of lawn mowers have but this doesn’t compromise their tough and long lasting performance. These machines are easier to maintain and easier to transport due to their light weight. Check out my list of the ”Best Gas Lawn Mowers for 2018 Below:
5 Best Gas / Petrol Lawn Mower – 2018
- Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke – Check Price on Amazon*********Top rated self-propelled Gas mower with an Auto Choke which makes it easy to start…….*****FEATURES***Smart drive system (self-propelled), Micro cut blades (even cutting / trimming of grass), Variable Speed 0 to 4 mph, Zone Start Safety System, Mulch, Bag, Discharge, 12ga Steel Deck, GCV160 Engine with an Auto Choke (very easy to start…),CARB and EPA Compliant, 2-Position Handle, Foldable (this makes it easy to store), 8-inch Ball Bearing Wheels, 6 Position Cutting Height Adjustments, Kills engine when the flywheel is let go…….*****PROS*****Excellent cutting & mulching, Self propelled feature works as advertised, Trims as close as you would want, It starts up quickly, Lightweight, Auto-drive is very easy to use and it is conveniently located, Powerful, Easy to maintain, Cheap to run because it consumes less Gas, Solid construction, Reliable…..
- Craftsman 37430 21 Inch 140cc Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower – Check Price on Amazon*****Powered by Briggs & Stratton Engine which is the best engine for lawn mowers – better than that of Honda……*****FEATURES****21-inch cutting width, 140cc Briggs and Stratton Engine (very powerful), 3-in-1 cutting methods (side discharge, mulch, bag clippings into rear bag), low 7-inch front wheels and high 11-inch rear wheels, Dual-point deck height adjusters featuring 6 adjustment positions, Reliable spark plug, light recoil starter which produces lower speed, California CARB compliant. (Not self-propelled)…..*****PROS****Lightweight, Easy to start, Looks great, Powerful, Bigger wheels at the back makes it so easy to push & maneuver, Bag is very easy to remove and empty, Affordable….
- Honda HRX217K5VKA 187cc Gas 21 in. 4-in-1 Versamow System Lawn Mower – Check Price on Amazon*****Uses Microcut Blades and a 187 cc Gas powered Engine ……..****FEATURES****Speed adjustment dail (this one allow you to adjust the speed of the mower), Versamow System by Honda that allows you to mulch, bag, discharge and shred leaves), Clip Director knob will help you choose how much grass to bag / mulch, Twin blade MicroCut System which uses 4 cutting surfaces – resulting into ultra fine clippings for mulching (it also makes it easy to empty the bag because the clippings will be small), 21 inch deck which is made of NeXite – a very high impact resistant material), 187cc Gas GCV190 Engine, *****PROS*****Very easy to start, Fuel efficient, Excellent performance, Powerful engine ”187cc”, Great mulcher,
- Yard Machines 140cc 21-Inch Push Mower – Check Price on Amazon*****Affordable Gas Powered Lawn Mower with a 140cc Engine (Ideal for small to medium sized yards)……..*****FEATURES**** 140cc Powermore OHV engine, 21-inch steel deck, Dual-lever height adjustment, Side mulch, 7 x 11 inch wheels (these makes it easy to maneuver the machine)………****PROS***Light weight, Easy to use, Cuts & Mulches very well, Performs well in thick grass, Starts up with 1 pull, Good Price
- Husqvarna 5521P 21-Inch 140cc Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower – Check Price on Amazon*****Gas Powered Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels which make it simple to maneuver the mower in any direction ……….***FEATURES***140-cc Briggs and Stratton 5-1/2-torque engine, 21 inch cutting width, 8 inch front wheels & 12 inch rear wheels, 3 cutting systems (cutting system, grass collection, mulching and side discharge.),foldable handles (this makes it easy to store), 5 position cutting height adjustment, California Carb compliant, Double ball-bearing wheels, Straight bag through handle, Soft grip handle for comfortable use, 2 year limited warranty …...****PROS***Solid construction, Excellent performance, Powerful engine, Heavy duty mulching blade, Shreds grass into fine clippings which makes it easy for mulching / bagging, Good value for the money!
- What Is The Best Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Self-Propelled Lawn mower
- What Is The Best Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Push Reel Lawn mower
- What Is The Best Robotic Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Lawn Tractor
- What Is The Best Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Riding Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Walk Behind Lawn Mower
- What Is the Best Commercial Lawn Mower
- What Is The Best Garage Door Opener
- What Is The Best Cordless Drill
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A GAS LAWN MOWER?
- Push/ self propelled gas lawn mowers; there are basically two types of gas lawn mowers for you to choose from. With push mowers you have to use manual effort to move the mower forward or backward and when it gets to uneven terrain or sloppy areas it gets even tougher. These mowers however work well if used on flat yards whereas the self propelled gas mowers can be used on all kinds of lawns with less effort since they are driven by engine power. The size of your lawn should be of great help when it comes to choosing between push gas mowers and self propelled lawn mowers. If you have a large yard with several obstacles the last thing you need is a push gas lawn mower, it will drain you out so it is best to go in for a self propelled lawn mower. But if you have a smaller yard and completely flat terrain then maybe you could spare your money and go in for a push gas mower since they are actually cheaper.
- Blades; another really important issue is the design of blades that the gas lawn mower you are planning to go in for is made with. Some blade designs only cut grass for disposal while others cut very fin grass clippings that can later be used as nourishment for the lawn. So you also need to be extra careful with the blade design before you go ahead and pay for the mower. Additionally you also need to buy extra blades for your gas mower to ensure that you’re always equipped for whenever you feel like cleaning up your yard.
- Wheel traction; this consideration is only meant for those going in for self propelled gas mowers and they are two points to look at when it comes to wheel traction including rear wheel drive and front wheel traction. Gas lawn mowers with rear wheel drive are better used on sloppy terrain because of their firm grip to the ground while those with front wheel traction are better for use of flat surfaces since they just slide off the ground when used on sloppy terrain.
- Starting mechanism; the traditional gas lawn mowers were made with manual starting system which requires a lot of effort to choke the engine until it starts but the good news is that of late gas lawn mowers with simple starting mechanism have been made. And even though they might cost you a bit more you will enjoy your machine starting without you having to strain your back or arms first. Always a machine’s ease of use should be at the back of your mind before you choose to spend your money on it.
- Cutting width; for gas/petrol lawn mowers cutting width usually ranges between 18inches and 32 inches therefore you choose depending on the size of your yard. A mower with a larger cutting width is more effective since it covers a larger surface area and thus takes less time to finish the job however its maneuverability is not that easy especially if used on a smaller yard. On the other hand mowers made with narrow cutting width maneuver comfortably all over the yard even though they take more time finishing up the job.
- Height adjustment; you must always look out for a mower with height that adjusts easily but if a machine doesn’t give you that option then it will be difficult to use. The gas lawn mowers that are made these days have height that can be adjusted either with a push button or single lever, such details make using the machine much more convenient to use even when it is a novice operating the machine.
- Cutting options; you need a gas mower that offers you more than one cutting option that’s to say it should be mulching, side discharging and bagging capable. Or at least if it doesn’t offer all the three, it should be 2 in 1 to ensure that it meets all of your yard needs.
5 BEST GAS / PETROL LAWN MOWERS – 2018
Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke
- Honda GCV 160 engine
- 21 inch 12 gauge steel cutting width
- Micro cut twin blade system
- 3 in 1 functionality, bagging, mulching and side discharging
- Smart drive with variable speed (0-4mph)
- Auto choke starting mechanism
- 6 position cutting height adjustment
- Large 8 inch ball bearing wheels
- bushel grass catcher
Considering how well it performs and how easy it is to use the Honda HRR216K9VKA Self-Propelled Gas Mower, one wouldn’t be wrong to call this one of the best gas lawn mowers on the market. This petrol lawn mower beats many others on the market with its smart drive technology which makes it extremely to adjust the machine’s speed from zero all the way to 4mph using its 5 position adjustable control for that super comfortable mowing session. With this one machine you can actually mulch, bag and side discharge by simply sliding a clip director so there’s not need to spend more on a either a mulch plug or other attachment tools. The Honda HRR216K9VKA is powered by a very effective, super powerful and easy to start GC160 engine to deliver several years of great performance while the twin blade micro cut system with four cutting surfaces delivers the finest mulching and cutting results. Quite different from the traditional gas lawn mowers, this mower’s engine doesn’t require choking, it is an easy to start engine with an auto-choke system. Its durability is also attached to the heavy duty steel deck that cuts up to 21 inches wide for you to have your lawn looking excellent without wasting too much time. It comes with a large bushel grass bag which accommodates more clippings eliminating the need for emptying the bag more often. It is very comfortable to use thanks to its foam grip handles, the Honda HRR216K9VKA is a gas lawn mower on another level.
- Maintenance free use; as a result of this lawn mower’s wise design, it has turned to out to be completely maintenance free. The Honda HRR216K9VKA features a three in one deck that gives you the freedom to mulch, bag or side discharge if you so wish so you don’t need any extra tools or attachments for your extra chores. In addition the machine is also very easy to assemble and take apart hence making it less frustrating for you to use. Whether you are breaking the machine down to take it for repair or assembling it for use, you don’t need to use any tools because you can do everything easily with your bare hands.
- Comfortable and safe; the Honda HRR216K9VKA is built with a soft grip handle which is very friendly to your hands, as you work you will always be sure that the machine will not cause any kind of damage to your hands. Besides that the handle is also adjustable enabling you to mow at a height that feels most comfortable for you. It is also fused with a switch off system that quickly stops the engine from running as soon as the fly wheel is released thus reducing the possibilities of individuals getting injured. The fact that this mower has a really light weight that leaves you without any pains after mowing also makes it perfect for your health.
- Super convenient; while you use the Honda HRR216K9VKA lawn mower you will never worry about cleaning up huge piles of garbage reason being the mower is made with micro cut twin blades meant to cut the finest grass clippings to prevent leaving patches of grass behind. This self propelled mower is made with a CARB compliant GCV 160 engine with an auto choke system to make starting the machine very easy. It allows you to cut grass to any level of your choice and it folds away quickly when you are done with working and taking it away for storage.
- Speed variation; the Honda HRR216K9VKA has been designed with customer’s needs in mind which is why it is fixed with a speed control system for you to work at any speed of your choice. With this machine you don’t only have a variety of speeds to choose from but you also have maximum control with the help of its 5 position adjustable control. All of this is due to this mower’s smart drive technology which makes it extremely comfortable for any user. Such a machine that leaves full control in the hands of the user will definitely be a favorite for so many customers so you have every reason to give it a try.
- It lacks a deck wash out port; besides emission of fumes which is the most obvious con for most gas powered mowers, the Honda HRR216K9VKA misses out on a very important feature which is the deck wash out port. This means that as you mow, a lot of grass clings under the mower’s deck making your job of cleaning the machine quite difficult. Washing that grass out of the deck is not that simple and as we all know, a mower that isn’t clean will obviously not perform well. A deck wash out port on the other hand would make cleaning up the machine extremely quick and easy.
Craftsman 37430 21 Inch 140cc Briggs and Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower
- 21 inch steel cutting width
- Briggs and Stratton 140cc OHV engine
- MRS spark plug
- 3 in 1 precision plus cutting system with mulching, bagging and side discharging capability
- 1-1/4inch minimum cutting height
- 3-1/4inch maximum cutting height
- 6 position cutting height
- 9 bushel dust blocker bag
- Dual point height adjusters
- 11 inch rear wheels
- 7 inch front wheels
Built with the strong Briggs and Stratton silver series 140cc OHV engine, the Craftsman 37430 guarantees nothing but the highest mowing performance. This push gas lawn mower is built with the smooth start recoil starter to reduce the need for using too much pulling effort when starting the machine and at the same time detailed with the most reliable starting (MRS) spark plug for not only easy but long lasting starting. It also works with a 21 inch cutting deck with three in one cutting options including side discharging, bagging clipping for really easy disposal and mulching which adds nutrients back into your lawn. The mower does each of those functions with precision and perfection all thanks to the precision plus cutting system it is designed with. It doesn’t even matter which kind of grass you will working on simply because this machine is strong enough to handle just anything with its ability to adjust to 6 different positions with the help of dual deck height adjusters. This is a very versatile gas lawn mower made with a variety of flexible cutting heights starting from 1-1/4inch to 3-3/4inches so it works perfectly on all types of grass. Its 1.9 bushel rear bag is detailed with a dust blocker enabling to hold a larger amount of grass clippings and thus reducing the need for emptying the bag more often. Its grips firmly on different kinds of terrain and turns well in all directions as a result of its great combination of 11 inch rear wheels and 7 inch front wheels.
- Precision plus cutting system; as I earlier mentioned, the Craftsman 37430 push mower offers three cutting functions and it performs excellently on each of them. This is as a result its precision plus cutting system that includes perfectly lined sharp blades that delivers exceptional mulching and bagging results. This system ensures that you have an elegant and super attractive looking lawn year after year.
- Reduced mowing time; the Craftsman 37430 push gas lawn mower has the ability to reduce on mowing time and this is attached to several features. It is performs with a 21 inch cutting deck which creates wider cutting paths so you don’t have to make so many passes before finishing up the entire lawn. In addition it also has a large rear bagger with a dust blocker bag which keeps dirt and any other debris off to reduce the time you waste on emptying the dirt bag and increases on your time on the job. If you have a small to medium sized yard then there is absolutely no doubt this is the machine to make your mowing sessions enjoyable.
- Smooth operation; gone are the days when everyone moved away from gas lawn mowers because they seemed too difficult to operate, today’s gas mowers are much easier to operate and the Craftsman 37430 push gas lawn mower proof of that. It is made with the MRS spark plug which delivers the smoothest and easiest starting. You don’t have to waste the effort you would have used on mowing just to start the machine.
- Incredible performance on different types of grass and terrain; as you go in for the Craftsman 37430 push gas lawn mower keep in mind that you are getting a machine with enough power to handle just about anything. This mower adjusts to a variety of cutting heights making it easy to work on any grass types including the tough ones. It is built with a very strong 5.0 engine which delivers enough power for the best mowing results. But that is not all, it is also built with 7 inch front wheel and 11 inch rear wheels for improved maneuverability and firm traction on both flat and sloppy terrain.
- It requires frequent engine maintenance; there is no gas mower that will perform to its expectations if its engine is not in the best working condition and this is not any different with the Craftsman 37430 push gas lawn mower. This mower requires constant engine maintenance or else it will not work well and this has made it quite costly. For some people this is quite inconveniencing especially if you don’t have a repair shop close by where you can have it worked on or buy a new one. However you also need to know that better maintenance of the machine’s engine will definitely keep your mower working well for a longer period of time.
Honda HRX217K5VKA 187cc Gas 21 in. 4-in-1 Versamow System Lawn Mower
- Consistent Honda GCV190 engine
- Roto-stop system
- Advanced 4 in 1 Versamow system
- Rust resistant mowing deck
- Hydrostatic cruise control
- 3 position height adjustable handle
- Twin blade micro cut design
- Manual fuel shut off valve
- Easy start auto-choke system
- 75-4inches 7 position cutting height adjustment
- Large 9 inch wheels with ball bearings
- Huge 2.5 bushel grass bag
With its four in one Versamow system to choose from and gradual speed control the Honda HRX217K5VKA gas mower is another good option that you can actually try out. This machine features Honda’s hydrostatic cruise control that allows you to increase or reduce your mowing speed from 0-4mph with a lot of ease and precision. Convenience and versatility is what everyone looks out from a well made machine and this HRX217K5VKA gives you exactly what you are looking for with its Versamow system. This system is detailed with a clip director which allows you to easily change mulching, bagging, discharging and shredding leaves or even combine mulching with bagging without using any tool or attachments. And when you need to take a break to sip some water, empty the bag and get any large obstacle out of your way nothing will since you can easily do whatever you want without stopping and going through that horrible restarting process over again because this mower incorporates Roto stop blade system. With this system there is absolutely no need to stop your mower before stepping away from it. Its effectiveness and power is attached to the very strong QCV190 engine it is designed with and a very long lasting heavy duty 21 inch cutting deck. The Honda HRX217K5VKA gas mower delivers the finest quality bagging and mulching results all thanks to the micro cut twin blade system. And its auto choke system makes starting the machine extremely easy.
- Honda’s innovatory Versamow technology; many of the lawn mowers we have seen offer either two or three cutting options however the Honda HRX217K5VKA has as many as four options for you to choose from. Its Versamow technology gives freedom for discharging, bagging, mulching and shredding leaves so don’t need any tool attachments to accomplish any of your yard chores. The best part though is that it is also detailed with a clip director which allows you to choose the amount of grass you want mulched or bagged. This is the most versatile gas mower you will find on the market.
- Exceptional durability; yes the machine is not too expensive but obviously we all want to spend money however little it may be on something that is worth it. This gas lawn mower will not disappoint you as it has been designed with a rust resistant deck made out of Nexite, a very rare material which doesn’t rust, corrode or hollow even after years of use. With such a deck you be rest assured to use the mower for a really long period of time.
- Superior mulching results; by the time you give this machine a try you will definitely be expecting the best cutting results and without a doubt the Honda HRX217K5VKA gas lawn mower will offer you just what you are looking for. It features micro cut twin blade system that works with four cutting surfaces to chop grass into the finest clippings. With this you will barely have any mess to clean up but rather have the perfect mulching results with clippings adding nutrients back into the yard.
- Roto stop blade system; when you feel like taking a break from the machine, no matter which reason it may be, feel free to step off whenever you feel like doing so without having to stop the mower from running first. The reason for this is that, the mower has been built with Roto stop blade system, a system which keeps the engine running when you step away to either get an obstacle out of your path or take a sip of your favorite refreshment drink. This makes the machine super convenient as it saves you the burden of restarting the engine which we all know isn’t a piece of cake.
- Poor performance on hills; if you have a hilly or sloppy terrain then you will not benefit much from the Honda HRX217K5VKA reason being its performance on such terrain is not that good like it is with the flat surfaces. The users that tried it on hilly grounds complained about it being quite hard to control since it doesn’t grip firmly to the ground and thus won’t cut grass perfectly. So if your yard is not even or flat, this gas mower is just not meant for you, you should consider looking for another one like the Craftsman 37430 which performs excellently on you the hilly terrain you have.
Yard Machines 140cc 21-Inch Push Mower
- Briggs & Stratton 140cc 4cycle engine
- 2 in 1 21inch cutting deck for mulching and rear bagging capability
- 11inch rear wheels
- 7 inch front wheels
- 6 position cutting height with dual lever
- 25-3.75 height adjustment
- Loop steel handle
- 8qt gas capacity
For your small or medium sized Yard Machines Push Mower is the ideal machine for your lawn mowing needs. It is constructed with a strong 140cc OHV gas engine which delivers power enough for you to accomplish your yard needs on your small or medium size lawn. With a 21 inch cutting width, clean cut S-blade and its small but compact design, the mower maneuvers with ease to all parts of the lawn without leaving patches of grass behind but rather giving you that even cut. The push mower is designed with a very light weight which makes it very easy to push and maneuver around the yard as well as 7 inch front wheels and 11 inch rear wheels. For maximum comfort, the machine can be adjusted to six different positions using a dual lever.
- Light weight and really easy to use; the Yard Machines Push Mower only weighs only 62 pounds, such a light weight makes it very easy to push the machine to each and every corner of the yard so that you achieve the perfect cut that you want. Even if you are to use the machine for hours you will never have to worry about getting back pains like it is when you are using a heavy machine. Since it is not a self propelled mower, it was really wise constructing the machine with a very light weight.
- Great maneuverability; working in a small lawn is very easy if you have the perfect machine for it and that is why I would gladly recommend the Yard Machines Push Mower to anyone with a small yard. It is small enough to fit in areas where other larger lawn mowers can’t easily fit hence delivering excellent results every other time. Its combination of wheels also makes the mower maneuver better, it has smaller front wheels which are 7 inches while the rear wheels are larger with 11inches.
- Excellent continuous performance; the Yard Machines Push Mower offers amazing cutting results for a really long period of time and this is as a result of the powerful engine it is designed with, the 140cc OHV engine. Unlike with battery operated mowers, where you have to take breaks between mowing sessions, this machine gives you continued performance simply because you don’t have to stop either to charge the battery or get interrupted by cord which cuts down on how much time you will spend on the job. It is a well made mower with great quality and this guarantees its quality.
- It is fairly priced; not everyone is able or willing to spend a whole fortune on just a mowing machine but at least you can be able to get one that performs excellently at a worry-free price like the Yard Machines Push Mower. This machine offers comfort features and it is well made, it is not one of those cheaply made lawn mowers but the most interesting thing about it is that it doesn’t strain your budget. This is like the mower anyone can afford and you will be totally amazed if you compared its price to how well it performs.
- Not the mower for large yards; if you happen to have a large yard then this is definitely not the mower you are looking because it will take you a lot of time to finish up mowing the whole yard and a lot of effort, it will be way too hectic pushing this mower around on a large size lawn. With its small size, this mower is meant for the smaller yards or at least the medium size but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone with a huge yard since it will not benefit them. But if you have a small yard you will certainly not find any problem working with this Yard Machines push mower.
Husqvarna 5521P 21-Inch 140cc Briggs & Stratton Gas Powered 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower
- Reliable 140cc Briggs and Stratton 550X engine
- Double ball bearing wheels
- Foldable soft grip handle
- Easily removable handle
- 4 position height adjustment with dual lever
- 21 inch deck with bagging, mulching and discharging capabilities
- Large 12 inch rear wheels
Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower is an efficient, durable and dependable machine that anyone who loves their lawn will love to try out. Powered by a 140cc Briggs and Stratton 550X engine that is extremely easy to start and reliable, this machine makes every mowing session very interesting. It is paired with large 12 inch ball bearing wheels to ensure smooth running of the machine year after year and better maneuverability. Even after years of use these wheels will still help your machine deliver the same great performance. Its handle is very different from other mower’s handles, it is a straight bag through handle that makes removing the bag for emptying very easy and putting it back as well. This mower’s handle is also foldable and this makes transporting the machine and storing it very simple. The soft grip makes operating this mower very comfortable as it is very friendly to your hands. All your lawn needs will be accomplished with this mower all thanks to its three in one functionality with mulching, bagging and side discharging capability and performs well on different types of grass with its cutting height range starting from 1.25inch to 3.42inches.
- Easy transportation and storage; because this mower has a foldable handle you will find it very easy and convenient to transport it wherever you want or put it away for storage when you are through with the mowing session. People got fed of those inconveniencing machines that makes use extremely difficult and prefer to go in for the more convenient machines just like the Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower.
- Adjustable cutting height; to ensure that the Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower works excellently in different terrain conditions, it is made with five position cutting height adjustment. This makes it very easy for you to switch to any height that you feel is ideal for the particular kind of terrain or type of grass that you are working on at that particular moment. You can cut grass to a minimum height of 1.25inches or to a maximum height of 3.42inches.
- Well constructed; coming from one of the most popular companies when it comes to making lawn mowers, you have absolutely no reason to doubt the Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower’s quality. This mower is built with great quality parts such as a heavy steel deck, strong wheels and a very sturdy frame to ensure that this mower can deliver great performance for a long period of time. Considering the price at which this gas mower comes, one wouldn’t be wrong to say this machine is the true value for money.
- Light weight and smooth running; this lawn mower is made with a really light weight to ensure that it is easy for you the user to maneuver the machine around. Carrying the mower to any desired spot is super easy. Additionally the Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower is made with 8 inch front wheels and 12 inch rear wheels for smooth movement of the lawn mower. As the mower moves smoothly, it becomes much more convenient for you as a user to use the machine.
- It produces noise during operation; the Husqvarna’s 5521P push gas mower is a great performing mower however its main complaint has been the fact that it produces a lot of noise during operation. As soon as the machine’s engine starts, the noise starts as well which is very inconveniencing for you and the neighbors as well. A machine that makes noise even cuts down on the time that you had planned to mow because it stresses your mind out and gets you tired before the intended time. Noise pollution is not good for the environment.
****OUR BEST CHOICE******
Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Auto Choke
WHAT MAKES HONDA HRR216K9VKA OUR BEST CHOICE?
- Smart drive technology with variable speed
- Heavy duty steel 21 inch cutting deck
- Three in one cutting system for discharge, bag and mulch
- Reliable GVC160 engine
- Twin blade micro cut system
- 6 position height adjustment
- Auto-choke easy starting system
- Quick foldable handle
- Manual fuel shut off valve
- Large 1.9bushel grass catcher
- Flywheel brake safety system
- Large 8 inch rear wheels with ball bearings
- Comfortable foam grip handles
This marks the end of this detailed review on the ‘’Best Gas Lawn Mowers – 2018’’. Bookmark this post for future reference.