What Are The Best Jobs and How Much Money Will You Make
Today, there are many great jobs that can be done remotely ranging from engineering to brokering and even to writing. However, there also good-paying jobs that can’t be done remotely and require in-person presence at the office or any specified location. So, in this article we are going to review both work-from-home jobs and in-person presence jobs that are well-paying on the market today:
Best-Paying Remote Jobs:
If you really want to start telecommuting while enjoying the benefits of working from home as a full-time employee rather than working for yourself, then below are some of the best high-salary Work-from-Home Jobs you can tryout depending on your profession.
- Supervisory attorney: These people act as work-from-home lawyers and they actually earn around $117,000 to $152,000.
- Senior software engineer: These are experts when it comes to designing and developing software programs. They earn a salary of about $100,000 to $160,000.
- Senior medical writer: These people help to review, write and even edit medical documents. They can earn a salary of about $110,000 to $115,000.
- Clinical regulatory affairs director: These workers help pharmaceutical companies to meet legal needs for clinical trials and they also get a salary of about $150,000.
- Director of quality improvement: These people help to oversee operations and programming for any organization quality improvement program. They earn about $100,000 to $175,000 in salary.
- Environmental engineers: These people can actually conduct research in the field and then do their analysis within a home-office. They can earn a salary of up to $110,000.
- Research biologists: These people mostly work on researching new biological specimen in national-laboratories but they can also have their own labs for research at home. They can earn a salary of about $93,000 to $157,000.
- Director of business development: These act as at-home sales directors and they can a salary of about $100,000 to $150,000.
- Audit managers: They perform financial and operational audits for clients and companies. They can actually earn a salary of about $90,000 to $110,000.
- Major gifts officer: These people secure large-sum donations from current and prospective donors and then manage the funds. They can earn a salary of up to $90,000.
Other Telecommuting-Friendly Jobs Include:
- Medical transcriptionist.
- Insurance sales agent.
- Regional sales manager.
- Software developer.
- Bloggers and writers.
- Computer user support team.
- Online teachers and tutors.
- Insurance claims processing clerks.
- Market research analysts.
- Business analysts.
- Website developers.
- Background investigators.
- Accountants and bookkeepers.
- Administrative assistants.
- Auditors and financial analysts.
- Computer programmer & software engineers.
- Database administrators.
- Graphic designers, illustrators & desktop publishers.
- Data entry clerks.
- Insurance agents.
- Marketing planners.
- Paralegal experts.
- Sales reps, customer-service reps, travel agents.
- Public relations professionals.
- Speechwriters & book-writers.
- Telemarketers & telephone order takers.
- Translators, reporters and editors.
- Online stock brokers. Etc.
Best-Paying On-site Jobs:
- Surgeons: These are professional doctors trained to operate people with different diseases. They can earn a mean salary of up to $252,910.
- IT Managers: These are experts that help to manage information technology resources of a firm in accordance with its needs and priorities. They get a mean-salary of $145,740.
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist: These experts mainly deal with reproductive health of humans and other animals. They can earn a mean-salary of $234,310.
- Marketing Manager: These experts help to manage the marketing-strategies of a business or product. They can earn a mean-salary of $144,140.
- Anesthesiologist: These are highly-trained doctors who design and implement plans to usher patients safely through surgery. They get mean-salary of about $269,600.
- Lawyers: These are people practice law as an advocate, attorney, attorney at law, barrister, barrister-at-law, bar-at-law, counsel, counselor, counselor, counselor at law, or solicitor. They get a mean-salary of $139,880.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: These are skilled doctors that specialize in treating different diseases, injuries and defects in the head, neck, face, jaws including the hard and soft tissues of the oral and maxillofacial region. They get a mean-salary of $232,870.
- Financial Advisors: these experts suggest and render financial-services to clients basing on their financial situation. They get a mean-salary of $123,100.
- Physicians: These are medical practitioners or doctors who promote, maintain and restore health through the study of diagnosis and treatment of disease/injury and other mental-impairments. They get a mean-salary of $201,840.
- Financial Managers: These people facilitate for efficient and effective management of money in-order to help organizations accomplish their objectives. They earn a mean-salary of $139,720.
- Orthodontist: This is a highly-trained dentist that deals primarily with mal-positioned teeth and the jaws. They get a mean-salary of about $228,780.
- Petroleum Engineer: These are specialists concerned with activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude-oil or natural-gas. They get a mean-salary of $147,030.
- Nurse Anesthetist: This is a registered nurse with advanced educational credentials and significant clinical-training. They get a mean-salary of about $164,030.
- Sales Managers: These people are responsible for leading and guiding a team of sales people in an organization. They also get a mean-salary of about $135,090.
- Business Operations Manager: This expert oversees the daily operations of a business to ensure that its goals are achieved. They get a mean-salary of $122,090.
- Optometrists: These are primary health care specialists trained to examine the eyes to detect defects in vision and signs of injury to the eyes. They earn a mean-salary of $117,580.
- Pharmacists (chemists or druggists): These are health professionals who practice in pharmacy which is a field of health sciences focusing on safe and effective medication use. They get a mean-salary $120,270.
- Political Scientists: These people study and analyze social science that deals with systems of governance and analysis of political-activities, political-thoughts and political-behavior. They earn a mean-salary of about $112,250.
Other Great On-site Jobs Include:
- Medical and Health Services Managers.
- Program Managers.
- Project Coordinators.
- Bank Tellers.
- Chemical Engineers.
- Electrical Engineers.
- Animal Trainers.
- Human Resource Managers.
- Architectures, etc.