7 Best Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes 2019
Today we feature one particular brand of electric toothbrush which is the sonic toothbrushes and we have selected the very best that you can choose from with all you need to know. Sonic toothbrushes are basically a category of electric toothbrushes that contain a movement that is quick enough to be able to produce vibration in the audible range and they mainly include the sonicare, oral-B and the FOREO. We are going to specialize with only one specific brand which is the Philips Sonicare as they contain some of the best models on the market. These toothbrushes are able to provide up to 31,000 vibrations every single minute and this way you will have a thorough cleaning and oral healthcare. In this post I have features 7 best sonicare models and these include; Diamond Clean, Flexcare Platinum Connected, Flexcare Platinum with UV Sanitizer, Flexcare Plus, Sonicare 3 Series, Sonicare 2 Series and Sonicare Essence.
5 Best Philips Sonicare Electric Toothbrushes – 2019
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush – Check Price on Amazon ********Contains diamond shaped bristles and 31,000 brush strokes per minute……******FEATURES*****Sonic technology, Brush heads with diamond-shaped bristles, 5 cleaning modes, Smartimer and Quadpacer, Sleek charging glass, USB charging travel case, Battery Indicator (Illuminated display)………****PROS****Very effective, Easy to use, Good battery life, Good on sensitive teeth & gum, Leaves your teeth sparkling, Removes 100% more plaque than most manual toothbrushes, Whitens teeth in just 7 days, Offers your with healthier gums in only 14 days….
- Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush – Check Price on Amazon *****FEATURES*****Smart Sensor Technology, Location Sensor (this one shows you where to brush), Pressure sensor (it lets you know when you’re applying too much pressure), 3 Cleaning Modes (clean, White & Deep clean), Bluetooth Enabled (pair it with your smartphone application to monitor your brushing habits), Deluxe Travel Case, UV Sanitizer……*****PROS*****Track your oral hygiene progress, More aggressive on stains but gentle on gums, Probably the best Sonicare ever made –
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with UV sanitizer – Check Price on Amazon *****FEATURES*****9 customizable brushing experiences, 3 Cleaning modes (white, clean & deep clean which deals with hard-to-reach areas), Built-in pressure sensor (it alerts you when you’re brushing with too much force – saves your gums from bleeding….), UV Sanitizer (this one kills up to 99% of bacteria found on brush heads), Quadpacer and Smartimer, InterCare brush head (featuring extra long bristles which deep clean between teeth), AdaptiveClean brush heads (these remove up to 10x more plaque….), Sonic Technology (makes 31,000 strokes per minute), Deluxe travel case…….*****PROS****Good battery life (one single charge – works for 3 weeks)
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Plus rechargeable electric toothbrush, HX6921 – Check Price on Amazon ******FEATURES*****Sonic technology (makes 31,000 brush strokes per minute), Smartimer and Quadpacer (these ensure you brush for the recommended time), Gum care mode (specifically designed to take care of your gum – you will have a healthy gum in 14 days – it also reduces gum inflammation, bleeding and at the same time protect your mouth from gingivitis), 3-week battery life, Illuminated display, 5 Brushing modes (Clean, Gum Care, Refresh, Sensitive & Message mode)…….*****PROS*****Good battery life, Cleans well, Prevents gum bleeding, 10x better than a manual toothbrush….
- Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush – Available on Amazon *****FEATURES****3 Intensity settings, Sonic technology, Two-color battery charge indicator (this one lets you know when to recharge the toothbrush), 3 weeks battery life, Quadpacer 30-second interval timer, Smartimer, 1 ProResults gum health, Travel Case, Travel charger…….*****PROS****Ideal for people with touchy gums, Affordable – yet it features all essential specs that a Sonicare would have, Better than a manual toothbrush,
- What Is The Best Oral-B Electric Toothbrush
- What Is The Best Electric Toothbrush
- What Is The Best Oral Irrigator
These two are without doubt some of the best brands that are being produced in the market today under the best electric toothbrushes because they are built with some advanced technologies like the patented technology that take oral health to the next level. Now here’s the difference between the two brands;
- Brushing technology; now the oral B in this case utilizes the 3D cleaning action to thoroughly clean the teeth while the sonicare produces vibrations at a speed that is much higher as compared to the manual toothbrushes. Let me compare the two types properly down here and allow you choose which is better because clearly we are down for both;
- So first is the oral B technology because its 3D cleaning action works in a way that it produces these 3D movements of the bristles in which they will constantly sweep back and forth while rotating and vibrating and this way it is able to reach up to 40,000 brush movements every single minute. This kind of technology is able to eliminate a few shades of organic stains away from the teeth within 2 weeks only.
- Then the sonicare technology works in a way that it is able to produce up to 31,000 brush strokes every minute just like you will see in this article with the Philips electric toothbrushes. These strokes are able to eliminate 2 times or even more tomes of more plaque from the teeth including the areas that are extremely hard to reach as compared to the manual toothbrushes. What makes this technology tick is that it uses these high speeds to drive the fluids deep inside between the teeth and even along the gum lines so that you have thorough cleaning. This way they are able and even proven to eliminate much more plaques from the teeth making them whiter and brighter.
- Brush heads; now both the Oral B and the Sonicare technologies have different brush heads and that means they will each perform differently. But the best part is that most of them are well-matched with a variety of toothbrushes and they can easily be interchanged and this way you can be able to share the exact electric toothbrush with someone else provide they contain their own set of brush heads. However when it comes to price, the sonicare brush heads are definitely more expensive as compared to the Oral B.
PHILIPS SONICARE ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSHES REVIEWS 2019
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean rechargeable electric toothbrush
- Rechargeable power toothbrush
- Patented sonic technology
- Diamond shaped bristles
- 5 cleaning modes
- Smartimer and quadpacer
- Sleek charging glass
- USB charging travel case
- Battery indicator lights
- 31,000 brush strokes per minute
Now taking care of your oral health just got easier with the Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush and it’s on way you can stay away from the dentist as you gently clean your teeth daily because unlike the manual toothbrushes, this particular electric tooth brush utilizes a powerful sonic technology to improve oral hygiene with up to 31,000 brush strokes every single minute. It is built with sweeping motions that have the ability to drive the fluids deep inside the tight places that are between the teeth and even along the lines of the gum so that you obtain thorough cleaning and remain healthy. if you want to whiten your teeth and brighten your smile then you don’t have to look further as this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush has the ability to whiten your teeth within 7 days, improve health of gum within 14 days because it contains a 7 times better plaque removal as compared to the manual toothbrushes as you say goodbye to those stain buildups. The brush head contains diamond shaped and medium stiffness bristles that will effectively and gently scrape all the plaques away from the teeth. What makes all the above possible is the five cleaning modes that is designed to offer a custom cleaning experience and pre-set timers that assist you follow the dental brushing time recommended so that you obtain thorough brushing in the entire mouth.
- Five cleaning modes; this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is built with up to five different modes for cleaning that making make your cleaning experience customized. The five cleaning modes include the clean, polish, white, sensitive and gum care that you can choose from as you brush your teeth and clean the gum. In order to know which mode you have selected you will use the illuminated display that will clearly show the selected mode and will remain visible even when power is off. First is the clean mode that is built with a 2 minute standard clean mode in order to provide a thorough cleaning daily, then the polish mode that will brighten and even polish the teeth so you always have a luminous smile, the white mode that is basically 2 minutes of removing the stains on the surface and it will also provide another additional 30 seconds in order to polish and brighten the front teeth. Another mode is the sensitive that is built for people with sensitive teeth and it will provide very gentle and gum cleaning and finally the gum care mode that is basically a cleaning mode that comes with an extra minute in which the gums are gently stimulated and massaged.
- Two timers; wow this exceptional Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is constructed with up to two timers that makes it very simple to care for you oral hygiene and even will always keep you on track. They include the smartimer and the quadpacer. Now the smartimer is build to encourage the user brush the teeth for a total of 2 minutes which is the appropriate time that is recommended by dentist and then the quadpacer is designed to beep after every 30 second intervals so that you thoroughly brush all the 4 quadrants found in your mouth.
- Rechargeable battery; Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is designed to work using a rechargeable battery that is very powerful and will take up to 42 uses or three weeks with just a single charge. When the battery is running low, an illuminated light will indicate to inform you and then you can place it in the sleek charging glass that it comes with if not you can as well charge it using the USB travel case.
- Expensive; this electric tooth brush is quiet really expensive especially in comparison to the manual cheaper toothbrushes. Currently this Philips Sonicare electric toothbrush is priced at almost $200 which is really expensive but great enough it has features that you won’t find in the manual toothbrushes.
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Platinum Connected Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Rechargeable battery
- innovative Smart Sensor technology
- Touchup feature
- Bluetooth wireless technology,
- 7 x 6.7 x 9.3 inches in toothbrush dimensions
- 2 pounds in item weight
- 3 cleaning modes
- 3 intensity settings
- Adaptive Clean brush head
- Travel charger
- 2 Hygienic travel caps.
With the Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush, you will no longer have any guesswork as you take proper care of your oral hygiene. This is because it’s the first that has been constructed with a very unique smart sensor technology that is designed to send all your brushing data to a free sonicare app that is in real-time through Bluetooth wireless technology. This way you will have a personalized coaching as well as feedback for a more thorough cleaning than is far from the usual manual toothbrushes. Another exceptional performance of this electric toothbrush is through the innovative location sensor and touchup that is designed to help pinpoint precisely the place where you are brushing either too little or too much so that this way you can brush all the places equally and obtain a better coverage as well as plaque removal. Just in case you have missed out on some spots, then the location sensor will highlight them for you. After then the touchup feature will allow you go back and complete the tasks of brushing. You will also find a pressure and scrub sensor under this that is used to assist optimize your brushing technique so that the brushing is comfortable and unique. Believe me when I say with this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush, you will achieve 10 times more healthier gums and plaque removal within a period of only 14 days making the performance superior which makes it more powerful that a manual toothbrush.
- No more missed spots; it is very common for us to always miss spots in the teeth while brushing and then you won’t even realize that you did and even if you did then you wouldn’t know where exactly but with the location sensor and touchup feature built on this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush, there won’t be any more missed spots or even guess works. This location sensor will endeavor to highlight all those missed spots and then after bring them to your attention and then the touchup feature will guide you on how you can brush all those missed spots immediately so that you have a thorough clean.
- Three brushing modes; this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush is constructed with up to three different brushing modes like the clean, white and finally the deep clean. All these modes will perform differently like for example the clean is designed for thorough daily cleaning, then the white for optimal removal of stains and finally the deep clean for invigorating and deep clean of the teeth. These three brushing modes also work alongside the three intensity settings to provide you with maximum comfort as you use the toothbrush daily.
- 3D mouth map; this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush is built with a 3D mouth map that is designed to provide you with a thorough view of your brushing habits like it has the ability to highlight the areas where you always apply too much pressure or the areas with ineffective scrubbing motion. This way you will be able to optimize your brushing technique and have a gentler clean.
- Causes a lot of splashing; the only disadvantage of this Philips Sonicare Flexcare Rechargeable Toothbrush is that it causes a lot of splashing while you are using it and this tends to create a lot of mess on the counter or wherever you are using it from.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum rechargeable electric toothbrush with UV sanitizer – HX9172
- Built-in pressure sensor
- 9 unique brushing options
- 3 adjustable intensity level
- Automatic brushing alert
- Adaptive Clean brush head
- Conforming and long bristles
- UV sanitizer
- Patented sonic technology with31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Quadpacer and smartimer
Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum electric toothbrush HX9172 with created with up to 9 customizable brushing options along with an intuitive pressure sensor plus the most advanced Philips brush head technology. This way you will achieve top invigoration, exceptional plaque removal and finally deep clean. This is the first model in this kind to include a UV sanitizer that is effective at killing up to 99% of germs as well as bacteria that is usually found on the brush heads. It also makes use of the patented sonic technology allowing it be able to eliminate up to 10 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush can. The numbers of cleaning modes are three that you get to choose from and then again it performs alongside the three intensity settings in order to provide you with a brushing experience that is always perfect. So alongside with a unique deep clean mode that is the latest adaptive clean brush head, you will obtain a very deep clean every time you use it. One of the best performances of this Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum electric toothbrush HX9172 is the timer feature that is designed to allow you obtain the perfect brushing time of 2 minutes recommended by dentists and it also contains an intuitive pressure sensor that is created to minimize harsh brushing plus an extended battery life that will take up to three weeks between charges.
- Provides deep cleaning; this Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum electric toothbrush HX9172 contains a unique feature known as the deep clean mode as well as innovative adaptive clean brush head that will ensure that you ensure 10 times deeper clean and plaque removal as compared to the manual toothbrushes. This way you will have an invigorating clean especially also through the patented sonic technology that makes use of dynamic cleaning action that will drive the fluids in between the teeth in a very gentle and effective formula. While brushing your teeth and the brushing is too hard then the advanced pressure sensor will automatically alert you so you can reduce on the pressure.
- Provides perfect contouring; this is a one of a kind electric toothbrush that will effectively contour and then follow all the unique shapes of your gums and teeth using very soft and flexible sides that are made using rubber. While it is contouring the gum line, it makes sure that it will excessively absorb the pressure that you are applying so that you are gentle on gums and teeth regardless of how you brush.
- Durable battery life; the kind of battery used on this Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum electric toothbrush HX9172 is designed to provide the users with approximately up to 3 weeks of two minutes brushing two times a day. All this is however possible after you have fully charged it for 24 hours and it contains a recharge indicator that shows the available battery life. Because of this long battery life, it means that if you are travelling for a few days then you won’t even require packing your charger as it will take you all those days.
- Short life span; while this toothbrush will provide you with incredible months of brushing your teeth and eliminating all the plaques, you will be disappointed that it won’t last longer like a whole year. Usually after a few months of use the parts will start failing and you will require a new one.
Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ rechargeable electric toothbrush, HX6921
- 31,000 brush strokes per minute
- Smartimer and Quadpacer
- Five brushing modes
- Gum care mode
- Patented Sonic technology
- Contoured brush head
- 7 x 1.7 x 7.3 inches
- 1 pound
Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ electric toothbrush, HX6921 will deliver superior dental cleaning just like the denstist say it should be and this way it will boost your confidence as your oral hygiene is improved and also your teeth whiter. It is a combination of patented sonic technology that is designed to drive the fluids in order to stimulate the gums as well as up to five brush modes that you can select from for thorough cleaning. It contains a rechargeable battery that is very powerful and will usually last very many users of up to three weeks with an illuminated light to display the progress like when it’s running low. This electric toothbrush is built with a unique gum care mode that has been clinically proven to restore oral health within only a period of two weeks and it will provide you with 2 minutes of overall cleaning as well as 1 minute of gently cleaning problematic areas and the long the lines of the gum. This way you will have very minimal gum inflammation and bleeding so that you are always protected against gingivitis. Just like the previous Philips electric toothbrush, this one also contains a new contoured ProResults gum health brush head that has the capacity to eliminate up to 6 times more plaque that are found on the gum line as compared to the manual toothbrush.
- Five brushing modes; this Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ electric toothbrush, HX6921 contains up to five different modes that include the clean, gum care, refresh, sensitive and finally the massage modes that you can activate and each one of them will deliver different results. This is because the clean is used to exceptionally clean the teeth and gum every single time, the gum care that is designed to provide up to 2 minutes for overall cleaning along with another 1 minute to help gently clean any problem areas and also along the gum line. Another mode is the refresh mode that is designed to provide quick touch ups, the sensitive designed for gentle teeth and gum cleaning and finally the massage mode that will stimulate and massage the gum perfectly.
- Timer; with the Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ electric toothbrush, HX6921, you will definitely find a feature known as the quadpacer and smartimer that takes it performance to another level. This timer is used to make certain that you achieve the complete 2 minute brushing time as recommended by the dentist as proper and this way you will always have thorough brushing on every single quadrant that is found in the mouth.
- Illuminated display lights; Philips Sonicare FlexCare+ electric toothbrush, HX6921 is designed with an illuminated display lights that when its turned it will definitely indicate a unique backlighting to indicate the mode that has been selected. However when the device has been turned off then the lights will also be invisible for the perfect look.
- No USB charger; this particular model is not designed with a USB charger but only comes with a deluxe charger which means that it won’t be the best option especially when you are always travelling.
Philips Sonicare 3 Series Gum Health Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, HX6631/30
- Three intensity settings
- Patented sonic technology
- Two-color battery charge indicator
- 3 weeks of battery life
- Ergonomic handle
- Cup-shaped profile brush head
- Blue reminder bristles signal
- Quadpacer and Smartimer
- Travel case
- 7 x 1.7 x 7.3 inches
- 1 pound
Philips Sonicare HX6631/30 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush is designed to operate gently and yet effectively in order to improve on your gum health which makes it 100% better as compared to using a manual toothbrush. This electric toothbrush that is rechargeable is built with an ergonomic handle that delivers a very easy grip that making using it very comfortable. This is one of the Philips sonicare toothbrushes that come with an intensity setting that are three and will deliver top comfort always. So far it is the only one with a brush head that features a cup sized profile that is designed to bring about a thorough cleaning on the teeth and gums and yet gentle at the same time. With the quadpacer and smartimer feature, you will most definitely be able to brush evenly as well as adequately using the two minute timer that is recommended as perfect brushing by dentist all over the world. Well the battery indicator makes this toothbrush perform different as it contains a two color battery indicator charge light that will inform the user when it’s time for them to recharge the battery. Just like in the previous, this toothbrush contains a sonic technology that provides up to 31,000 brush strokes every single minute it’s utilized.
- Sonic technology; this is one technology that you can never find in a manual tooth brush and it is placed on this Philips Sonicare HX6631/30 Electric Toothbrush. It utilizes the dynamic cleaning action so as to gently clean the teeth and gum and then even effectively reach deeply in between the teeth so that you obtain thorough cleaning. What makes this technology the best is that it is able to provide up to 31,000 brush strokes every single minute in a very safe and gentle formula.
- Three intensity settings; with this Philips Sonicare HX6631/30 Electric Toothbrush, you will be able to make a choice from the different settings so that you have an ideal brushing intensity regardless of which one you choose.
- Ergonomic handle; this is one of those toothbrushes that is very comfortable and easy to get a grip of. First of it is the fact that it is built with appropriate dimensions and weight of 7 x 1.7 x 7.3 inches and 1 pound respectively. Then both the brush head and the handle have been made using a very easy to clean material so that you always have a brush free from gunk.
- Powerful bristles; this Philips Sonicare HX6631/30 Electric Toothbrush is created with one of the best bristles you will ever come across. First it contains soft bristles that contain a convex profile so that you have gentle and even cleaning. It also contains a soft power tuft that is found at the top of the brush and it will help clean those places that are hard to reach using its wavy and radial bristles shape allowing it eliminate up to 6 times more plaque as compared to manual toothbrushes.
- Base not rubberized; the base of this Philips Sonicare HX6631/30 Electric Toothbrush isn’t rubberized which makes it very easy for it to be unstable especially when it is wet and this makes it quiet a little hard to place or use.
- Philips Sonicare HX6921/04 Flexcare Plus Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx6731/34 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6733-90 HealthyWhite Review
- Philips Sonicare HX6311/02 Sonicare Review
- Philips Sonicare Hx5610/30 Essence 5600 Review – Electric Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare HX9110/02 Flexcare Platinum Review
- Philips Sonicare Elite e7300 Power Toothbrush Review
Philips Sonicare 2 Series Plaque Control Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, HX6211/30
- 1 ProResults plaque control brush head
- Patented sonic technology:
- Dynamic fluid action
- Easy-start feature
- Two-color battery charge indicator
- Intrinsic grip
Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 electric Toothbrush is the kind of toothbrush that will definitely remove a lot more plaque that you could ever imagine and that a manual toothbrush won’t do. It is designed with a snap-on brush head that is created with curved bristles so that it is able to match the shape of your teeth so that you achieve superior clean that is able to eliminate 6 times more plaque than any other manual toothbrush. Another exceptional feature is the easy start feature designed by Philips to perform in a way that it will slowly increase the power of the brush while you are getting used to the experience of using a Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 electric Toothbrush. Well, dentist all over the world recommended two minutes brushing time and the smartimer developed on this electric toothbrush will ensure you brush within that time. The hand of this sonicare is designed with an intrinsic grip that will allow all users to obtain an ergonomic design so that you always have a comfortable hold on the brush and use it well. Finally let’s look at the fact that the battery is created with a two-color battery charge indicator that is created to inform you when it’s time to recharge the toothbrush and this way you will always have it powered.
- Curved bristles; the bristles of this Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 electric Toothbrush have been designed in a very unique way with a curving that will match the shape of your teeth. It also contains a long power tuft that is placed at the top and is created to help brush perfectly the areas that are not easy to reach. There is also a high bristle count that is found on it and it will allow the brush to maintain steady contact with your teeth for thorough cleaning. This head where the bristles are located is built with a blue reminder bristles that will fade into a white color to inform you that it’s time to replace them.
- Easy start feature; this is one very central feature and advantage especially for the people that are upgrading from the manual toothbrush to the electric toothbrush. It performs in a way that it will slowly increase the power of the electric brush of the toothbrush during the first 14 times you use it allowing you have a perfect first time experience.
- Superior cleaning; if you are looking for a much brighter and whiter smile and teeth then you just got you use this superior Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 electric Toothbrush. This toothbrush utilizes a dynamic cleaning action that can’t be found in any manual toothbrush and this action helps it be able to effectively and yet gently reach every single deep place between the teeth so that the cleaning is very superior. Through this technology the bristles are able to deliver up to 31,000 brush strokes within just a single minute and yet still safe and gentle enough.
- Small brush head; the brush head of this Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 electric Toothbrush is unfortunately very small in size as compared to most brush heads you might have used and this means it will clean a smaller surface at a time as compared to the larger ones that clean wider surfaces at a time.
Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush
- Patented sonic technology
- An angled neck
- 2 minute timer
- An easy-start feature
- Rechargeable toothbrush
- 4 x 1.8 x 7.8 inches
Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Toothbrush is the kind that will greatly improve on your oral health because of the powerful and effective features that it has been constructed with. First of all is that it features bristles that are soft and contoured so that it will perfectly match the shape of your teeth removing all the plaques and foods out of it. Then just like the previous Philips sonicare, this one is also built with a patented sonic technology that is able to allow up to 31,000 brush strokes every single minute when it’s used so that your teeth and gum are thoroughly brushed. These bristles are long and yet gentle enough and will reach every area including the ones that are hard to reach like between the teeth. Now just like the Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30, this Philips Sonicare Essence 5600 also contains a easy start feature that is meant to assist you easily adjust to it especially during the first few uses of it. And finally the two-minute timer just like the rest ensures that you are able to brush within the appropriate time recommended by dentist.
- Durable battery life; this toothbrush uses the 1 Lithium ion batteries that is able to take up to 14 days when it has been fully charged and this way when you have shorter trips taking less days then you won’t even need to carry the charger along with you. Better still it contains a soft travel case as well as a hygienic travel cap that is meant for convenience.
- Contouring bristles; this Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 contains very smooth and contoured bristles that are created so they can and will correspond to the shape of your natural teeth and this way you will without doubt have thorough and gentle brushing experience. The ends have been extremely rounded so that it can easily reduce gingivitis as well has remove plaque.
- Smartimer and easy start feature; all you need is use very minimal pressure while you are applying this toothbrush to your teeth as it will perform most tasks for you using its high speed bristle motion movement and the dynamic cleaning technology that will take up to 2 minutes which is the standard recommended time. It’s easy start option will help you have a great experience by being slow for the first 12 uses
- Handle requires constant cleaning; it’s unfortunate that the handle of this Philips Sonicare 2 Series HX6211/30 easily collects fluids and then it will become horrible and also moldy in the inside requires you to constantly clean it and this gets tiresome.
- How To Use an Electric Toothbrush
- How To Care For Your Teeth
- How To Brush Your Teeth
- How To Have Non Bumpy Teeth
- How To Care for Sensitive Teeth
- How To Keep a Clean Tooth Brush
- How To Whiten Teeth Naturally
- How To Whiten Teeth in 2 Weeks
- How To Maintain White Teeth After Whitening
- How to Have Healthy gums
- How To Have Great Teeth
- How To Remove Tonsil Stones
- How To Get Rid Of Gingivitis
- How To Improve Your Oral Hygiene
- How To Clean Your Tongue
- How To Stop Grinding Teeth Naturally