Today, most standard treadmills feature a foldable design and this actually helps to save-up more…
5 Best Treadmill Desks 2019
Treadmill-desks are becoming popular today because they help people working in offices or homes to improve on their health and fitness. in fact, walking/running on treadmill-desk when at work is a great way of adding exercise to your long working-hours and this will even help to increase on your energy, reduce on joint impact, reduce on low back-pain, improved weight-loss and reduced blood-pressure.
Additionally, using a treadmill-desk can actually be much easier than you think and in fact most treadmills enable the user to talk on phone, respond to emails, type office-work and a lot more. However, choosing the best treadmill-desk can actually be an important part in case you want to experience long-term effects in your working-routine. in fact, you may decide to buy a desk that is designed to go over your treadmill and just in front the console or buy a treadmill integrated with a desk whereby all the controls on treadmill will be built into this desktop in order to ensure easy operation of the treadmill while doing other office-work.
All in all, there many treadmill-desks available on the market today and it will depend on your budget and the specifications you need in order to meet your fitness-goals conveniently when at home or office.
5 Best Treadmill Desks 2019
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk – Check Price on Amazon********
- Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk – Check Price on Amazon
- ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill – Check Price on Amazon
- LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk – Check Price on Amazon
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN BUYING A TREADMILL DESK?
There are actually several factors you need to consider when choosing a treadmill-desk to use at home/office but you need to know that most of these treadmill-desks are designed for walking and jogging. So, below are some of the factors that will help you get the right treadmill-desk that will improve on your fitness-health;
- A large walking-surface: you actually need to buy a treadmill-desk that is equipped with an adequate running-surface for walking/jogging because it will help you workout easily while concentrating on your office-work. In fact, it’s recommended to get a treadmill-desk with at least an 18-inch wide by 50-inch long treadbelt or more in order to achieve optimum workout-results. All in all, avoid getting a treadmill-desk with a narrow and small belt because it will make you feel very confined and uncomfortable when having a workout.
- A powerful motor drive-system: treadmill-desks are usually designed for walking/jogging as you other office-work and this means that treadmill-desk with a mid-range powerful motor-drive will work perfectly for you. So, you should consider getting a treadmill-desk equipped with at least a 2.0CHP motor and above in order achieve best workout-results.
- A shock-absorption system: you will actually need to get a treadmill-desk equipped with shock-absorption system under the deck in order to help reduce on impact to the joints and back-sections as you workout. However, make sure that the treadmills deck doesn’t have a very bouncy shock-absorption system because such a system can result into a jolt as you workout.
- A stable and sturdy desk-top: you need to get a treadmill equipped with a desktop that feels solid and stable in order to achieve a more comfortable and secure workout while doing other office-work. So, it’s best to buy a treadmill with the desktop built into its frame for effective workout-results.
- Size of the treadmill-desk: if you have limited space within your office then you should consider getting treadmill-desk with a small-footprint and in case you have enough space at your home/office then go for a larger treadmill-desk. In fact, treadmill-desks come in different sizes and shapes so this means that you should get a treadmill-desk that works perfectly for you in given working-environment.
- Noise-level: the noise produced by the motor-drive within the treadmill-desk as you walk/jog is a very important factor to consider before making a purchase. This is because a treadmill-desk is usually used in an open-area around co-workers or in circumstances where you’re working on phone. So, you will need to get a treadmill-desk made with high-quality components coupled with a great suspension-system with shock-absorbers so as to ensure reduced noise as you workout over the treadmill. Additionally, get a treadmill equipped with a large and strong motor because it will run quietly, effectively and smoothly compared to a treadmill with a weaker motor drive-system.
- Safety-features: since you will be using a treadmill-desk to work-out while doing other office-work, you need to actually consider the safety-features included on a particular treadmill-desk before making a purchase. Some of these safety-features include, an auto-stop feature, side-rails, auto-pause, walking belt-markings, a step-up height and a lot more. So make sure that the treadmill-desk you want to buy is equipped with some of these features in order to achieve an effective and safe workout-experience as you do other office-work.
- Warranty-period: try to get a treadmill-desk backed by a longer warranty on the motor, parts and frame for best results. In fact, treadmill-desk backed by a short warranty-period tend to be of poor-quality so take not of this when making a purchase of any chosen treadmill-desk.
- 5 Best Treadmills Under $1,000
- 5 Best Cheap Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmilld for Runners
- 5 Best Treadmills for serious runners
- 5 Best Commercial Treadmills
- 5 Best Treadmills For Walkers
- 5 Best Cross-Training Treadmills
- 5 Best High-End Treadmills
TREADMILL DESKS – 2019 REVIEWS:
LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- A whisper-quiet 2.25 HP continuous-duty drive-motor.
- 6 impact-absorbing compression-shocks.
- Space-saving dimensions.
- 2 front-mounted transportation wheels.
- A spacious 38-inch wide by 29-inch desktop.
- A 5-digit console.
- A speed-range of 2.0mph or 4.0mph.
- Silence beeps and alerts.
- Bluetooth-Ready with Active Trac app.
- Onboard Intelli-Step technology.
- An integrated Intelli-Guard safety feature.
- A maximum user-weight of 350-lbs.
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 is actually a combination of an office-treadmill and a standing-desk so as to provide you with an effective workout as you do other office-work. In fact, this treadmill-desk features a contemporary-design and durable construction which makes it a perfect workspace fitness-machine while the integrated 2.25CHP motor drive-system makes this treadmill-desk powerful enough to operate for a longer period of time. On top of that, this treadmill-desk is equipped with 6 impact-absorbing compression-shocks that help you get a more comfortable workout-experience with reduced joint-impact while the integrated high-quality components help to suppress mechanical-noise and vibrations as you workout thus keeping you focused on your office-work. On the other hand, this treadmill is equipped with a 38-inch wide by 29-inch desktop that provides you with ample working-space while the integrated 5-digit console gives you full-control of your workout-activities. Additionally, this treadmill-desk features speed-ranges of 2.0mph and 4.0mph, Onboard Intelli-Step technology, an integrated Intelli-Guard safety-feature, Bluetooth which uses an Active Trac-app and 2 front-mounted transportation-wheels for easy mobility in-between workouts.
- This treadmill features a wide desktop that provides you with ample working-area while exercising.
- It features a refined and contemporary design coupled with durable-construction this making it a perfect fitness-machine for office-use.
- This treadmill-desk helps to minimize on joint-impact and back-pain as you workout on it because it’s integrated with 6 impact-absorbing compression shocks.
- It’s composed of high-quality components which help to suppress mechanical noise and vibrations thus keeping you focused on other office-work as you workout.
- This treadmill-desk is equipped with 2 front-mounted wheels that ensure easy transportation in-between workouts.
- Some of the components found on this treadmill-desk are made out of cheap-plastic and this may actually reduce on the durability of this treadmill.
Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
- A heavy-duty reinforced frame.
- A 1.5 Horsepower High-Torque Motor.
- A blue backlit high-intensity Computer LCD display-window.
- A heart-rate monitoring system.
- Convenient speed-buttons from 1mph-to-4mph.
- A Large Desktop with 48-inch L by 24-inch W.
- 2 cup/article holders.
- An AC outlet-station.
- A pre-drilled hole for AC-cords.
- 18-inch Extra-Long Handles.
- Motorized Incline-adjustment to up to 15%.
- A Tablet Metal-Stand.
- A Foldable SpaceSaver design.
The Exerpeutic-2000 WorkFit is actually a high-capacity treadmill-desk that was designed to support a maximum user-weight of 400-pounds while the integrated 1.5hp high-torque drive-motor enables this treadmill to withstand any resistance applied to it when having a workout. On top of that, this treadmill-desk is equipped with a blue backlit computer LCD-display window that shows all your workout-info while the included speed-buttons enable you to conveniently change workout-speed from 1mph to 4mph. additionally, this treadmill features a spacious and wide desktop that includes 2 accessory-holders, a pre-drilled hole for cords and an AC outlet-station. Additionally, the Exerpeutic-2000 WorkFit features great extra-long handles, a tablet metal-stand, a foldable SpaceSaver design and motorized incline-adjustment form 0-to-15%.
- The treadmill base and desktop can actually be easily folded to ensure easy storage in-between workouts.
- This treadmill-desk features extra-long handles that ensure you get a more stable workout.
- It features convenience control-buttons on the handlebars that help you to control the speed and incline-level when having a workout.
- It’s equipped with a powerful drive-motor that also reduces on noise when walking/jogging while doing other office-work.
- The Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit features a heavy-duty construction that is designed to support people with weights of up to 400-lbs.
- The desk-top found this treadmill is not height adjustable and this actually makes it inconvenient to use by either very short or tall people.
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk
- A compact design with dimensions of 68.5″ L x 28.5″ W.
- An Electric adjustable desktop height from 40″ to 53″.
- Bluetooth capable using an Active Trac-app.
- Workout-speeds of 20.mph and 4.0mph.
- Silence beeps and alerts.
- A whisper-quiet 2.25-HP continuous-duty motor drive-system.
- Front-mounted transportation wheels.
- A 38-inch wide by 29-inch deep-desktop.
- A 5-digit console.
- Intelli-Step technology.
- An Intelli-Guard safety feature.
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 is a great high-performance treadmill that comes along with an electric height-adjustable desktop so as to provide you with a more customized workout with your home-office. On top of that, this treadmill features a whisper-quiet 2.25hp motor-drive coupled with 6 impact-absorbing compression-shocks in the deck that ensure a smooth and comfortable workout while the large deep-desktop provides you with enough working-area. Additionally, this treadmill features other great features which include a 5-didgit console, 2 workout-speeds of 2.0mph and 4.0mph, Intelli-Step technology, an Intelli-Guard safety feature and Bluetooth-capabilities for easy transfer of workout-data.
- The onboard Intelli-Step technology on this treadmill-desk helps to detect each foot-step taken in order to keep you aware of your daily step-count.
- The Bluetooth feature lets track and monitor your workout-progress conveniently on your Smartphone.
- The wide and large adjustable-desktop provides you with enough working-area while exercising.
- The 6 impact-absorbing compression shocks help to reduce on joint-impact and back-pain while having a workout on this treadmill.
- This treadmill-desk actually lacks a decline and incline feature and this makes it inappropriate for people in need of an intense workout-routine.
ProForm Thinline Desk Treadmill
- A 2.75CHP Mach-Z Commercial-Plus Motor.
- A 7-inch Backlit Display-monitor.
- An incline-range of 0-to-12%
- A decline-range of 0 to -3%.
- A spacious 22-inch x 60-inch Treadbelt.
- A Speed-range of 0-to-12mph.
- 40 workout-programs.
- A Thinline 12-inch SpaceSaver design.
The ProForm Thinline is a an amazing Treadmill-desk integrated with 2.75 Mach-Z commercial-plus motor-drive that offers a smooth and effective workout while the inbuilt 7-inch backlit-display helps to show all your workout-information. On top of that, this treadmill-desk can be inclined to up to 12% and also declined to up to -3% in order to help you simulate a more natural and intense workout-experience while its large treadbelt offers you with enough walking/jogging space. Additionally, this treadmill-desk features a speed-range of 0-to-12mph and its equipped with over 40 workout-programs so as to enable you achieve amore customized workout-routine. Lastly, this treadmill supports a maximum user weight of 300-lbs and also features a Thinline SpaceSaver design that facilitates for easy storage and movement in-between workouts.
- It offers the user with over 40 different workout-programs so as to achieve a more customized workout-experience.
- It enables you to achieve a more natural workout because it can be inclined and declined while exercising.
- This treadmill can be easily stored and transported because it features a simple Thinline SpaceSaver-design.
- The ProForm Thinline Treadmill-desk is equipped with slightly smaller rollers under the deck and this actually affects its durability.
LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- A spacious desktop with measurements of 70.5 x 46.75-Inches (D x w).
- A speed-range of 0.4-to-4.0mph.
- A Maintenance-free 2.5mm thick walking/jogging belt.
- 6 impact-reducing compression-shocks under the treadbelt.
- A 3 HP continuous-duty AC motor drive-system.
- A great console-display.
The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 is actually heavy-duty Treadmill-desk that is equipped with a powerful 3hp continuous-duty AC motor-drive that ensures longer hours of usage while its maintenance-free walking/jogging belt with dimensions of 20-inch W by 56-inch L provides the user with ample workout-space. This treadmill also features a great console display-monitor that shows your workout-information and this treadmill-desk is also Bluetooth-enabled in order to support any Lifespan-apps. Additionally, this treadmill features a spacious desktop that provides you with enough working-space while the integrated speed-range of 0.4-to-4.0mph enables you to get a more customized workout that is tailored to meet your fitness-goals.
- It features a powerful motor drive-system that enables you to walk or jog while doing other office-work.
- This treadmill-desk also features a maintenance-free belt that also ensures a smooth and comfortable workout-experience.
- It offers an impact-free workout on your joints, knees, feet and back because its equipped with 6 impact-reducing compression-shocks.
- The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill-desk actually lacks an incline feature and this actually makes a little ineffective to use by people in need of an intense workout.