Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure 120-Feet Review
The Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure may seem really small but I can guarantee that this small size has got nothing to do with its functionality, this devices offers a wide variety of functions that you would never expect to get from such a small tool. It measures all the way to a range of 120 feet while delivering several functions like subtraction, addition, continuous measurement, area, volume, distance and length. Unlike the traditional tools, this laser is very easy to use, doesn’t waste too much time and yet delivers super accurate results. With just the simple touch of a button you will make the laser projects its beam for you to start making your measurements, this device is loved for its simplicity of use. Whether it’s at night or in low light areas, this device uses its back-lit screen display to enable you read off your measurements while its portal pocket size allows it to reach well in all areas. When out of use the laser comes with an automatic shutoff features to prevent its battery from getting drained.
What we like;
- Variety of functions; not even the Bosch GLM 35 Laser Measure’s small size has managed to limit this device’s versatility, this tiny device can be used for so many different functions yet operating it is completely easy, you will not find any difficulties using it. Functions of the GLM 35 involve addition, subtraction, volume, length, distance, area and continuous measurement. Your skill level won’t really matter when it comes to using the laser measure, you will enjoy its versatile functionality without finding any difficulty at all even when it is your first time to use it.
- Real time measurement; as soon as you activate your laser, it immediately starts to make measurements in real time as you move closer or back away from your set target. The Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure makes all those quick measurements especially when you are in a hurry just the way a tape measure does.
- Easy start button; there is hassle of long start up or set up procedures when it comes to using the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure. There is completely nothing that hard about starting this device, all you need is press a very simple single button and you will activate the device in less than minutes. Of course everyone will be delighted with having a device that is really easy to use.
- 120 feet working range; if you a have a really large room to measure this laser measure makes everything easy for you as it extends its working range all the way to 120feet enabling you to finish up measuring your entire working area in the least possible time. 120 feet may not be the longest distance but it is not short either, it is just fair enough.
- Quick and easy area computation; you can find out the volume and area of your working area without using any manual methods like using a calculator all thanks to the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure which does all that for you automatically. You will not waste your effort or time trying to define volume and area when you have a device that can measure all of that for you in just a few minutes.
- Backlit display; the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure packs a backlighting display which allows you to read information off is screen in all lighting conditions. Whether it is at night or when the lighting is just dim, you will still b able to see information display on the measure’s screen. Backlighting also improves the laser’s resolution ensuring that you don’t strain your eyes at all as you read off measurements.
- Bosch laser technology; because of the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure unique technology it delivers incredibly accurate results. It offers 1/16inch accuracy therefore you will work with confidence that you are going to get nothing but the most accurate results.
- Small pocket size design; the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure is such a tiny device and this doesn’t only make it very easy to transport and also enables it to also reach perfectly in all corners of your working area. You will also enjoy the convenience of throwing a laser in your pocket when you are on the move.
- Automatic shutoff; for those of you who are very forgetful this laser is absolutely the perfect choice because it when it is not in use, it will automatically turn off to avoid draining the laser’s battery.
What don’t like;
- Maintains visibility only to a short range outdoors; when being used outdoors the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure will project lines but they will only be visible up to a very short range. Some people have actually found it impossible to use this laser for outdoor projects especially under very sunny conditions. It offers excellent performance only if used from indoors.
- Very fragile; you will have to be extra careful when using this laser measure because unlike some others it doesn’t have that sturdy well protected frame. This means that if you will be working in tough site conditions you will always be worried about it getting damaged.
Just because the Bosch GLM 35 Laser measure has such a small structure doesn’t mean it will not perform better than so many others on the market. This device with its small size has the ability to provide you with a whole lot of functions just like the larger leaser measures. It can be used for subtraction, addition, area, volume, length, and so many others. This tool starts only with the simple touch of a button and instantly begins to make real time measurements up to a distance range of 120 feet. In the night, when the room is simply dark or when there is totally no lighting you will still be able to read information off this laser’s screen all thanks to the backlighting. You will also love the convenience and ease off carrying this lightweight tool in your pockets since it has a really small pocket fit size.