Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser with Laser Receiver Review
Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser delivers a super accurate and self leveling horizontal line to distances as far away as 1300ft. If you are looking for a laser to use on long distance projects, you have got yourself one right here. Specialists dealing in both exterior and interior designing will greatly benefit from this laser’s great functionality. It is designed with a very tough body detailed with glass enclosed cage for improved protection against dust and water, it is IP65 rated. Among the wide range of accessories that this laser comes with is a laser receiver for extending the laser’s working range.
What we like
- Sturdy construction with glass enclosed cage; it is true that most lasers are well protected because of their delicacy but the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser has taken thee protection issue to a whole new level. It not only has a very sturdy solid top housing together but is also rounded up with a glass enclosed cage on the head assembly. With such maximum protection, even bad weather will do no harm to your tool so you have the liberty to absolutely whenever you feel like doing so. Additionally the GRL400H features a waterproof design that is 1P65 rated for maximum protection of the device against moisture and rain. This sturdy construction gives this laser ability to last for a really long period of time.
- Long working range; all your long distance tasks will be well worked on with the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser. This is simply because the laser comes along with a laser receiver which allows you to extend the laser’s working range all the way to 1300ft. finding a laser that extends its visibility range to this far isn’t that easy but this GRL400H from Bosch gives it to you.
- Disturbance monitor; the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is such a time saving tool and this is as a result of the disturbance monitor that it comes with. This monitor quickly detects any interruptions and lets you know immediately before your sessions are interrupted hence saving your time on the job.
- Wide variety of accessories; this laser doesn’t come on its own, it also comes with a really good range of accessories for you to use on different tasks. The very first and most important of them all is the laser receiver which helps to extended working range, then two D batteries, bracket and a carrying case to make transportation of the tool very simple and much more convenient.
- Single button operation; when you are working the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser, there is completely nothing like long start procedure or anything of the kind, all you need to get this laser started is one touch of a button. Even first time users find no difficulty in using this tool because of its extremely convenient and user friendly operation.
- Dual sided readable LCD display; the receiver that it comes with, has two crystal clear LCD displays that allows you to read from either side of the receiver without having to strain your eyes too much. All necessary information that should be read off this laser will perfectly be displayed on both its LCD screens.
- Up to 50 hours battery life; Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is a great laser to try out because it gives you the convenience you would want from any tool. This laser works with D batteries, these batteries are very strong and run for longer period of time, they offer you up to 50 hours of battery life limiting how much you will have to spend on replacement batteries.
- Multiple applications; given the accessories that it comes with, several special features and tough construction, Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser can be used for so many applications. It is ideal for various interior as well exterior applications such as excavating, footings and leveling among so many others.
- Bright and dependable; it projects a bright and really visible horizontal line that is completely accurate.
What we don’t like
- It only projects the horizontal line; different from so many rotary lasers, this Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser only provides you with the horizontal line. Much as it is very bright and visible, you don’t have the versatility that those lasers that provide the vertical line have. This therefore limits your use of the tool.
- Receiver isn’t sturdily constructed; Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is well protected to the extent that one wouldn’t even worry about its safety but this is not the same case with the receiver that it comes with. The receiver is quite weak, it is not made with the same great quality that the laser is made with.
Construction lately has been made quite simple with these little devices and the Bosch GRL400H Self-Leveling Rotary Laser is included among them. This laser gives you every reason to go in for it especially if you are an interior or exterior designing specialist. It gives you a very bright, accurate and visible horizontal line and it also doesn’t matter how tough your site conditions might be reason being this tool is made withstand absolutely any kind of situation with its glass enclosed cage design. Its sturdy construction contributes a lot to the laser’s ability to last and last for years while its disturbance monitor lets you enjoy all of your sessions without any kind of interruption to reduce the amount of time that you will be working for. The GRL400H has also beaten other lasers in competition because it can work up to very long distances as far as 1300ft with the included receiver.