The DEWALT DCD771C2 is a 20Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill/Driver that features a compact and…
Bosch Ps20-2a 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver With 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries Review
The Bosch PS20-2A is a 12-Volt, Max-Pocket Cordless Drill /Driver with 2 Lithium-Ion batteries and its even 40-percent lighter and 33-percent more productive than other ultra-compact drills/drivers on the market today. In fact, this driver offers 25-percent more torque than comparable models so as to ensure efficient driving and drilling while the 10+1 clutch system with max drill-setting ensures improved control and precision and eliminates over-torque in soft base materials.
On the other hand, the Bosch PS20-2A features an improved design that facilitates for hassle-free drilling and driving while the great ergonomics and soft-grips offer optimum-comfort over extended periods of time without over-working your wrists and hands. all in all, the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver is an awesome tool which ensures that all your drilling and driving tasks are done easily.
- The Bosch PS20-2A is more powerful than its competitors whereby it provides over 100 in. /lbs. of torque which is like 25-percent more torque more than comparable models so as to ensure ultra-efficient drilling and driving.
- It features a compact design for efficient and hassle-free drilling and driving. In fact, the Bosch PS20-2A measures only 6.0 by 6.5 inches and this is nearly half the size of most stick-drivers and other ultra-compact drills/drivers. Additionally, its compact-design makes it easier to drill straight holes at high and odd angles without excessive fatigue.
- The Bosch PS20-2A also features a lightweight design and this makes it a perfect tool drilling/driving tool for overhead work. In fact, this driver weighs just 1.8-pounds with batteries included and you can actually carry this tool in your pocket, hang it on your tool-belt or even keep it in a nail pouch when climbing any ladders or moving.
- This driver is equipped with a LED-light which enables you to use this tool in low-light or dark-areas especially at night and this is an added advantage for people who work until late in the night.
- Lastly, the Bosch PS20-2A features a great ergonomics and soft-grips in order to offer the user with extra-comfort over extended periods of time without over-working the wrists and hands.
- The super-bright LED-light on this drill only lights-up the area below the actual work-area or drilling-area that needs to be lighted. This is actually a design-flaw that needs to be fixed by Bosch for best lighting results.
- It appears that the Bosch PS20-2A is best used for light-duty tasks in close-quarters where a full-size drill can’t reach. So, anyone looking forward to buy the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt as their primary-drill or high-speed drill should look for another option.
- Lastly, the Bosch PS20-2A driver comes with essentially no bits and you will actually need to do a lot of market-research to get drills that fit into the Bosch PS20-2A series driller.
- Bosch Ps20-2a 12-Volt Max Pocket Driver With 2 Lithium-Ion Batteries Review
- Black & Decker LDX120C 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless Drill Review
- DEWALT DC970K-2 18-Volt Compact Drill Review
- DEWALT DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill-Driver Kit Review
- Makita XPH012 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Driver-Drill Kit Review
- 12-Volt Litheon Batteries: The Bosch PS20-2A gets its power from 2 Litheon-batteries and these are actually the most advanced lithium-ion batteries available on the market today. In fact, these batteries allow for more battery charges and provide longer runtime with no memory-effect. Additionally, these batteries can also be taken-out of the charger before charging completed. On the other hand, these batteries significantly less self-discharge, feature electronic cell-protection that guards against overheating, overload and deep-discharge. These batteries also don’t lose power from the first-to-last screw/hole. Lastly, these Litheon-batteries will fully charge in 30-minutes and will be at 85-percent capacity in just 15-minutes.
- Compact and Lightweight Design: this driver/drill measures only 6.0 by 6.5 inches and this nearly half the size of stick-drivers and other ultra-compact drills/drivers. Additionally, the Bosch PS20-2A weighs just 1.8-pounds with batteries included and its compact design makes it much easier to drill straight-holes at high and odd angles hence allowing the user to complete professional drill/driving tasks without excessive hand/arm fatigue. On the other hand, you can even carry this driver/drill in your pocket, hang it on a tool-belt or even keep it in a nail-pouch when climbing ladders or moving.
- High-Torque Motor for Fast-Speeds: This powerful driver/drill provides over 100 in. /lbs. of torque for ultra-efficient driving and drilling. In fact, this is about 25-percent more torque compared to other driver/drill models. On top of that, this machine can drive 100 3-inch screws (per battery-charge) and also drill holes up to 1/2-inch in diameter. Lastly, the Bosch PS20-2A even offers variable speeds up to 500-RPM which is actually 25-percent more speed for fast and reliable results.
- 10+1 Clutch system: The 10+1 clutch system found on the Bosch PS20-2A is similar to that of standard drills/drivers and it actually offers 10-drives and one “Max” drill-setting for optimum control and precision while eliminating over-torque within soft-base materials. In fact, the Max-setting also allows for pilot and other small bore-holes. For extra-convenience, the 10+1 controls are conveniently located at the front of the drill and this makes it easy to do quick-adjustments.
- Ergonomic and Soft-Grips: the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket-Driver features great ergonomics and soft grips in order to deliver the user with optimum-comfort over extended periods of time hence you can work all day with this drilling-tool without over-twisting your wrists and hands. On top of that, it is every easy to keep bits handy while using this drill/driver and possible because of the “Clic-Change” bit holder which even makes 1/4-inch hex shank bit-changes quicker and easier. Additionally, the chuck is also magnetized so as to secure locking-bits.
- Variable-Speed Trigger: the variable-speed trigger on the Bosch PS20-2A provides sensitivity and control for optimum precision while drilling thus ensuring high-quality results.
- Forward/Reverse Button: for added versatility, there is a forward/reverse button on the Bosch PS20-2A and this is used for driving or removing screws. In fact, the Bosch PS20-2A can drill up to 3/8-inches in wood and 1/4-inches in steel hence it will work perfectly for both simple and easy drilling tasks.
- Motor brake: it is also equipped with a motor-brake that features an improved design for serial screwing.
- Metal clutch ring: the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket-Driver also features a metal-clutch-ring that has a robust design for long-term durability.
- LED-light: There is also a LED light under the Bosch PS20-2A and this is used to illuminate dark or enclosed areas while working.
- ProVantage Guarantee: The Bosch PS20-2A also comes with the proVantage 3-year protection plan which guarantees 2-years of battery protection and 1-year of tool protection. In fact, under this plan the user can receive 2-years of free battery-replacements, tool-replacement for 1-year and a free tool-repair-package for the 2nd and 3rd years.
- Included tools: this Pocket-Driver comes along with two 12-volt batteries, 30-minute charger, soft carrying-case and two 1.5-inch bits.
The Bosch PS20-2A is a high-quality 12-Volt, Max Pocket-Driver with 2 Lithium-Ion batteries and it is 40-percent lighter yet 33-percent more productive than any other ultra-compact drill/driver available on the market today. This drill/driver provides up to 265 in. lbs. of maximum torque and this means that it has enough power to be used in harder-applications while the LED-light enables you to use this drilling/driver tool in low-light or dark areas. On top of that, it features a lightweight and compact design hence this makes it a great tool for overhead work and great for use in tight or difficult reach spaces.
On the other hand, the Bosch PS20-2A is a 2-speed pocket-driver that is equipped with 20 plus 1 clutch settings for precise torque-adjustment coupled with a 500 maximum rpm for harder applications. Lastly, the Bosch PS20-2A driver/drill includes; two 12-volt batteries, a 30-minute charger, a soft carrying-case, and two 1.5-inch bits.
Who does it benefit?
- Benefits people with different careers involving use of drill/driver: the Bosch PS20-2A 12-Volt Max Pocket-Driver is an ideal tool for remodelers, carpenters, electricians, woodworkers and people who like go in for do-it-yourself projects that involve drilling. In fact, the Bosch PS20-2A is a valuable addition to tool-chest.
What Else Do You Need?
- Bosch T4021 Screwdriver Bit Set (21-Piece): since you will be working on screws with different sizes and shapes, you will a Bosch T4021 Screwdriver Bit-Set with 21-pieces in order to complete your tasks perfectly.
- Custom Leathercraft 5021 Impact Driver-Holster: this driver-holster will help to guard/protect your driver/drill incase it accidentally falls down while moving. Additionally, your driver/drill will safely be stored in this Leathercraft impact driver-holster.