The Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 is a hybrid fitness-machine that acts as a treadmill, stair-climber and…
Treadmill Reviews 2017
Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 is a great workout machine that will help boost and restore your energy by carrying out different exercises over it. In fact, this TreadClimber ensures an impressively low-impact workout which is easy on the joints and this implies that you will capable of burning more calories on this TreadClimber compared to other cardio-machines on the market. On the other hand, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 features a unique dual treadle system which makes the machine capable of operating in 3 different ways and these include; performing as a treadmill, stair-climber and as an elliptical-trainer. All in all, working-out on the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 will help you lose extra-weight, increase energy-levels, improve on bone-density, reduce on back-pain and even increase on HDLs.
- Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer Review
- Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Review
- NORDICTRACK C 7.5 Review – Best Treadmill Alternative
- New Bowflex TreadClimber TC100 Review
What We Like:
- An easy-to-read display-monitor: The Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 comes equipped with an easy-to-read premium LCD-display that monitors the users speed, time, distance and calories while having workout. This means that you will be able to easily see your workout progress in order to achieve an effective and efficient exercise.
- Dual treadle system: The TreadClimber TC10 features Bowflex’s unique dual-treadle system which provides the benefits of 3 workout-machines in one. In fact the TC10 TreadClimber can perform like a treadmill, stair-climber and as an elliptical-trainer so that the user can achieve the most out of his/her workout experience.
- O. Coach Console: This workout-machine is also equipped with a G.O. Coach-console which helps to track the weekly progress of a single-user towards a 90-minute goal/target. In fact, the target-goal is reset weekly so that the user can be able to monitor his/her workout progress. On the other hand, you will also get a climb-indicator every time you climb 100-feet when using this TreadClimber thus offering you with a lot of motivation to improve on your workout routine.
- An instant Quick Start feature: this TreadClimber is designed with an instant quick-start feature that enables the user to easily/quickly turn-on the machine when he/she is going to have a workout. Additionally, this TreadClimber even features quick-controls which enable the user to quickly shift incline-levels when working-out.
- An ergonomic console with accessory-tray: this workout-machine is equipped with an ergonomic console coupled with an accessory-tray that can hold water-bottles other items when someone is having a workout. In fact, this console ensures easy access to water-bottles, magazines and other items placed into the accessory-tray when having a workout on this cardiovascular-machine.
- Space-saving design: The Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 features a 50.6″L by 30.3″W footprint and this actually makes it compact enough to fit in places with limited space. On top of this compact-design, this TreadClimber also features wheels attached onto its base-section so that the user can easily move the machine to a safer place incase he/she has finished using it.
- 5 to 4 mph speed-range: this TreadClimber features a speed range of 0.5 to 4 miles per hour when operating as treadmill. This implies that you will be able to set the speed you run at when having a workout so as to ensure an efficient and effective workout routine.
- A rear step platform: it also features a rear-step platform which ensures that the user climbs and gets of this workout-machine easily. In fact, this feature makes the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 a perfect workout machine for even people with disabilities.
- Transport wheels: you will also be able to easily transport the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 to a safer area after having a workout on it and this is because it’s equipped with awesome transport-wheels which ensure easy mobility.
- Great weight-limit: this TreadClimber features a weight-limit or capacity of up to 300-pounds and this means that people weighing 300-pounds and below will be able to easily workout on this machine at their own convenience. In fact, if you’re buying this treadmill for home-use then just know that it will work well for anyone in your home below 300-pounds and incase there is family-member above 300-pounds, then consider buying another TreadClimber with a higher weight-limit.
- It performs as a treadmill: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 can also perform as treadmill with tread-belts moving backwards as you walk forward. This will actually ensure that you achieve an effective and efficient running/walking exercise within your house.
- Works as an elliptical trainer: this TreadClimber can be set to operate as an elliptical-trainer which provides a smooth and low-impact motion. In fact, an elliptical-trainer will help to workout various parts of your body in order to keep you feeling and looking healthy.
- It performs as a stair climber: the TC10 can even be set to operate as a stair-climber whereby 2 independent treadles will be programmed to move up and down. In fact, stair-climbing exercises are very effective since they work-out your entire body and they will even compliment other cardiovascular-exercises.
- It offers an effective and low-impact workout: The Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 delivers an impressively low-impact workout that is easy on the joints. As a result, you will be able to burn more calories when using this TreadClimber than you would with other cardio-machines. in fact, studies indicate that TreadClimber technology enables a person to burn up to 3.5-times the calories just in the same amount-of-time as with other cardio-machines.
- Strong and durable frame: the TreadClimber TC10 features a steel-frame which is very strong and durable compared most treadmills on the market. Additionally, this TreadClimber weighs about 185-pounds and this means that can easily be moved from place to another in order to ensure extra-safety.
What We Don’t Like:
- It’s not designed for running: although traditional treadmills are designed for running when set to up to speeds of 12-mph, the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 can be used for running because it features top speeds of 4-mph and this implies that you will only be able to walk when using this TreadClimber which isn’t a good feature for people who love running indoors.
- It lacks some essential extras: the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 actually lacks some essential extras like it doesn’t have an audio/iPod port, lacks internet-connectivity and many other extras that you might looking for within a TreadClimber.
The Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 is actually a great cardio-machine for a serious exerciser because it offers someone with a more challenging workout experience. Additionally, this TreadClimber is a great space-saver yet it can accommodate people with weights of up to 300-pounds and this makes it a perfect cardio-machine for home-use. All in all, if you’re looking for a multipurpose cardio-machine then the Bowflex TreadClimber TC10 will work best for you since it can be operated as a treadmill, stair-climber and as an elliptical trainer.