Best Kitchen Appliances
Cuisinart Tob-195 Exact Heat Toaster Oven Broiler Review
The lifestyle of most people today has a greatly changed and this has also made the use of multi-functional counter-top ovens more popular than ever before. Cuisinart TOB-195 is a great Toaster and Oven Broiler that has been equipped with amazing electronic touchpad controls coupled with a stainless-steel bar handle for safe opening and side-grips for easy carrying while moving.
This oven broiler is even equipped with 4 versatile cooking-options coupled with a wide interior that facilitates for the preparation of different foods while cooking. This large 0.6 cubic-foot convection toaster oven is also a convenient appliance for preparing side-dishes and desserts at home. In conclusion, this oven features a sensor inside that will help to keep heat perfectly consistent so that food comes-out well-cooked every time.
- The Cuisinart TOB-195 oven can toast and cook well and much faster than a normal full-oven. In fact, the Cuisinart TOB-195 features 4 versatile-cooking options to choose from and these will enable you to achieve any desired dish.
- The interior space of this oven is large enough in order to allow the user to cook a variety of foods like whole-chicken, 12-inch-pizza and much more with ease.
- This oven features easy-to-use electronic touch-pad controls that are conveniently located below the oven-door. Additionally, these digital controls are shown on the LCD-screen in order to show the cooking time and temperature while cooking hence eliminating guessing.
- The Cuisinart TOB-195 has a timer and even beeps to let you know when it has reached the desired preheating temperature. This oven even lets you know when it has completed cooking the food and this is a great option for anyone who likes cooking.
- The Cuisinart oven is also very easy to clean although it has large interior space. this is because the Cuisinart TOB-195 is designed with non-stick walls that never hold any food and even the stainless-steel exterior is very easy to wipe clean.
- The crumb-tray of this oven can only be accessed from behind and this is not liked by most people because it somehow inconveniencing. However, this crumb-tray was placed behind due to design-issues and even the toaster-oven looks more pleasing without the crumb-tray at the front.
- Another issue about the Cuisinart TOB-195 is that it lacks an automatic-eject rack whereby its rack does not automatically pull-out when the door is opened. This means that someone has to be very careful while placing or removing food from the rack otherwise, they will get burnt.
- This oven also makes some noise but this is a common problem with toaster-ovens with convection-fans. In fact, as time moves on with regular usage of the oven, the convection-fans can also become louder.
- The Cuisinart TOB-195 lacks an interior light and some people find it difficult to see inside the large interior-space without a light. However, this is not the only high-end toaster-oven without an interior-light.
- Lastly, the Cuisinart TOB-195 oven gets too hot touch especially along the chrome strip located behind the door-handle and at the top of the oven. In fact, you may easily get burnt by touching those areas while the oven is under operation and it’s advised to wear gloves or place a wooden-tray on top to avoid direct access to the oven.
- Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Review
- Panasonic NB-G110PW FlashXpress Toaster Oven Review
- Hamilton Beach 31230 Set & Forget Toaster Oven Review
- Black & Decker TO1303SB 4-Slice Toaster Oven Review
- Exact Heat sensor: the Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster Oven features an exact-heat-sensor inside which helps to keep heat perfectly consistent and tight so that food comes out well-cooked every time.
- Attractive shape and design: this toaster-oven really looks great whereby it features stainless-steel front panels with brushed-chrome commercial style handle coupled with electronic touch-pad controls. This oven will really look awesome on your kitchen table compared to most ovens.
- Always Even shade-control: this shade-control monitors the amount of heat in the oven and also makes sure that your toast/food comes out exactly the same way every time, no-matter how many batches of toasting you do with this oven.
- Touch-pad controls: The Cuisinart TOB-195 comes with state-of-the-art electronic touch-pad controls that are conveniently located below the oven-door. These digital-controls are clearly labeled in order to ensure easy usage while cooking.
- LCD-display: this toaster-oven even has an LCD screen that shows the user the cooking-time and exact-temperature they are cooking at. Many people like this feature because it eliminates a lot of the guess-work while cooking with this since everything is displayed on the LCD-monitor.
- A timer and clock: the oven also has a timer and clock coupled with an hour and minutes button. In fact, this toaster-oven beeps to let the user know when it has reached the desired preheating-temperature and also lets them know when the food is completely cooked. This handy feature will help users to get consistent results and avoid burning food when cooking.
- 4 cooking-functions: There are 4 versatile cooking-options equipped onto this toaster-oven and these include; pizza/bake, broil, toast and convection. You can actually choose from any of these cooking–options depending on what you are cooking in order to achieve the best results.
- 2-rack positions: The racks of this toaster-oven go in 2 positions which include the lower and upper position, so it will be upon you to select a rack where to place the food you are cooking or you can even use both racks for extra convenience.
- Automatic shut-off: because the Cuisinart TOB-195 Toaster-Oven has a timer, it will automatically shut-off after cooking your food and this means that you won’t have to wait for the oven in order to switch it off manually after cooking.
- Convection feature: this oven eve has a convection feature which ensures faster baking. In fact, convection-baking circulates air around the oven while baking so that one can achieve really great succulent-meats when roasting. However, the Cuisinart TOB-195 heats up so fast, some people may not need to use the convection-option that much.
- Side handles: the Cuisinart TOB-195 oven is designed with Side carrying handles which ensure safe movement of the toaster-oven from place to another. In fact, these handles are very durable hence they will ensure that the user achieve a sturdy or firm grip when carrying this oven.
- Broiler pan and drip tray: The Cuisinart TOB-195 comes with a broiler pan and drip/baking pan. All these pans are large and sturdy to allow the user cooks anything on them. Additionally, the center of these pans is slightly raised and this allows the drippings form food to flow to the sides of the pan while cooking with this oven. This makes the pans useful for cooking greasy foods because they keep down the grease collection and spatters so that there is virtually no-cleanup after usage.
- Large interior-space: The interior-space of this oven is large enough to cook a variety of things such as a whole-chicken, a 12″-pizza and 6-slices of toast. In fact, the Cuisinart TOB-195 is a 6-slice convection toaster oven broiler with a 0.6-cubic-foot capacity. Additionally, the large interior-space features non-stick walls and this makes the oven much easier to clean after use.
- An instruction-manual: This toaster oven comes along with an instruction-manual that covers everything you need to know about using this toaster-oven. Additionally, this manual also includes some delicious recipes that the user can prepare well using this oven.
- Good warranty: lastly, this toaster-oven comes with a limited 3-year warranty on all functional parts and this implies that incase anything happens while using it Cuisinart will repair it for you or even provide you with a new toaster-oven.
The Cuisinart TOB-195 is a high-quality toaster oven which has been nicely designed with stainless accents at the front coupled with an electronic touch-pad control. This oven is equipped with 4 cooking-functions which ensure that the user achieves desired food recipe while the convection-feature circulates air around the oven while baking in order achieve great succulent meats or foods when roasting. additionally, this toaster-oven features an always even shade-control which monitors the amount of heat in the oven and ensures that foods comes-out exactly the same way every time no-matter how many times you cook while using this oven.
On the other hand, this oven also has different features which include; defrost-function, reheat, LCD-display and much more. Additionally, it has a timer which enables the user to time how long to cook food and even shuts-down the oven after cooking. On top of that, this oven features 2-position racks which allow the user to cook more quickly. All in all, this is a good toaster-oven although it has some weaknesses but it will be a perfect appliance for you home kitchen.
Who does it benefit?
- Works for people with a busy schedule: the Cuisinart TOB-195 oven was designed for people with a busy schedule it heats-up quickly hence ensuring quick food preparation. Additionally, this oven even has other great features that make it a convenient choice for people with a busy schedule and these include; a convection-feature, 2-position racks and many more.
- It works for people searching for a smaller oven: the Cuisinart TOB-195 is a perfect replacement oven for people with limited kitchen space because they will need a smaller oven which optimizes space compared full-sized ovens.
What Else Do You Need?
- EN407 Certified Gloves: these are revolutionary 932°F or extreme heat-resistant gloves that will help to protect your hands while using an oven for cooking.
- Chicago Metallic Non-Stick 4-Piece Toaster Oven Set: this toaster-oven set includes 4 tools that you will need while preparing different recipes with your oven. In fact, this oven-set is non-stick and this means that food won’t get stuck into it thus ensuring quick and easy cleaning after use.