Mr. Coffee ECM160 4-Cup Steam Espresso Machine brews four of coffee at a time using…
De’longhi Ec155 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Maker Review
You can now get to enjoy espresso or cappuccino made according to your personal preference with the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker. The machine has been engineered to ensure that you enjoy years and years of delicious espresso as offered by its high quality and durable stainless steel boiler.
Due to its exceptional patented dual filter holder, this espresso machine allows to choose between brewing already ground espresso or E.S.E pods. It further features two separate thermostats that provide ideal temperature for a perfect cup of espresso or cappuccino depending on what your current desires are. This machine has a swivel jet frother which is very easy to use making it really fast for you to make all coffee drink specialties such as cappuccino and lattes. You do not have to go through the frustration of a troublesome start up preparation since the machine uses its self-priming operation to eliminate it.
- The value and quality of the De’longhi EC155 espresso and cappuccino maker cannot be compared to its price, I mean anyone would expect such a high quality and great performing machine to be highly priced. The machine is available at just $87.40 dollars on Amazon so even if you are not a high budget person, the machine will be affordable.
- Clean up is not a bother, both the water tank and drip tray are very easy to disassemble, wash and reassemble. They have both been made removable for hygienic purposes.
- This espresso machine is super easy and convenient to operate, first of all because it has self-priming operation that saves you the burden of going through troublesome pre-brewing sessions and secondly because it allows to use any coffee grounds that are available and easy for you.
- With the De’longhi EC155 espresso and cappuccino machine, even if you have never had the thought of making espresso or cappuccino by yourself, it is very easy to do so with its built in tamper.
- It save a lot of time and provides the best temperature for your brewing session, when using this machine you do not have to wait too long before you start to brew and it has two thermostats that regulate the temperature at which espresso and cappuccino is being brewed.
- There is a whole lot of mess to clean up, yes I know I said most of the features are removable they are also too many and with a lot of froth so you must be ready for all this cleaning.
- When twisting the filter you must be extremely careful because the moment it gets stuck into the filter head the machine will instantly stop until you take for repair.
- Sometimes water does not come out well from the water tank as claimed by some users however this could be because it has not been connected well so ensure to reassemble the machine well after cleaning it.
- Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine Review
- La Pavoni EPC-8 Europiccola 8-Cup Lever Style Espresso Machine Review
- De’longhi Ec155 15 Bar Pump Espresso And Cappuccino Maker Review
- SAECO HD8753/87 Philips Intellia Fully Automatic Espresso Machine Review
- Best Kitchen Appliances on the market
- Self-priming operation:De’longhi EC155 espresso machine is meant to make your espresso making experience a lot more interesting as you do not have to go through the frustration of start-up or pre-brewing preparation. The reason for this is the self-priming operation, this features also cuts down on the time that you have to sit back and wait for the boiler and machine to get to ideal temperature for brewing. Just a few seconds are enough for you to start the brewing process with absolutely no effort required from you.
- Swivel jet frother:the EC155 De’longhi is designed with a very powerful frother that creates much thicker, richer, creamier and fluffy milk froth for making that ever perfect cup of espresso or cappuccino each time you crave for it.
- Patented dual function filter holder:now more than ever espresso and cappuccino making has become more convenient and easier reason being this machine give all the control to choose which kind of coffee grounds you will be using with its dual function filter holder. It is a to all up to your to decide between using the usual coffee grounds or coffee pods that make preparation quicker.
- Two thermostats:this espresso and cappuccino machine has won many others even those that are priced much higher. It has dual thermostats that allows you to control steam and water temperature independently, with this you can easily adjust from brewing a hot cup of espresso to a cup of cappuccino or you can brew two different drinks but all at the same time, now how cool is that.
- Pump driven:this is a 15 bar pump pressure espresso which makes cream at a fast speed and with the required quality each and every time you need it.
- Stainless steel boiler:this De’longhi espresso machine is built with a stainless steel boiler with amazing durability which is the reason as to why the machine offers long lasting great performance. This type of boiler is also very easy to clean and maintain.
- Removable tank:cleaning and refilling the water tank will only take a few minutes of your time since the 35 ounce water tank is removable.
- Removable drip tray:cleaning the drip tray has always been something customers complain about so the EC155 has come to have your cleaning time much easier with its drip tray that is removable.
- On and off switch: if you tend to forget to turn the machine on or off, there is a light indicator that shows if you have either started the brewing process or not.
The De’longhi EC155 is a fairly priced espresso and cappuccino maker with great value and quality that beats even those highly priced machines. The machine features an on/off switch which indicates whether you have started the brewing process or not plus an easy to clean up system with a removable drip tray and 35ounce water tank. To make your brewing time even more interesting, the machine is designed with a self-priming operation that saves you that annoying start up preparation but lets you start the brewing process without wasting too much time since you do not have to wait for the boiler to reach optimum brewing temperature like in other machines. This De’longhi machine is very convenient and easy to operate all thanks to the patented dual function filter holder that gives you the freedom to decide whether to use normal coffee grounds or coffee pods that are quicker to prepare.
It is further designed with two thermostats that monitor water and temperature individually and with great ease, these thermostats also give the machine ability to brew both espresso and cappuccino at the right temperature and at the same time therefore you can cater for everyone all at once. Its quality and durable stain less steel boiler is not just easy to clean but also provides you with years of long lasting and quality performance. Making a cup of espresso or cappuccino just got even easier due to the EC155’s swivel jet frother that creates the most perfect milk foam for espresso and cappuccino. This machine just proves that you do not have to spend a fortune to have the best performing machine.
Who does it benefit?
- Very ideal for cappuccino lovers: for most people making cappuccino is one hell of a problem no matter how perfect the machine they have is but when it comes to the De’longhi EC155 espresso machine, things have been simplified since it has a dual function filter holder and swivel jet frother that creates a milk foam that is thick and rich enough for a perfect cup of espresso with great ease.
- Recommended for people who have not used an espresso machine before: the start preparation stage is usually the most difficult especially for those that have no experience with these machines. However with this EC155 machine you have been sorted since the machine has a self-priming operation that gets rid of that annoying start up preparation hence making it easier and quicker for you to start brewing your espresso or cappuccino.
What else do you need?
Espresso maker reusable mugs: you will definitely needs mugs in which you espresso or cappuccino will be dispensed after the brewing process, and one additional thing that I love about reusable mugs is that they are more cost efficient as you do not have to buy new ones each time you need a cup of espresso