This Edwin Jagger DE89Lbl is a wonderful and traditional double-edge safety razor that has been…
EDWIN JAGGER DE89BL DE RAZOR REVIEW
This Edwin Jagger De89bl double-edge safety-razor is described by most men as a top-quality shaving product that is capable of competing with the best razors on the market today. This modern razor has a wide range of standard features which have been incorporated to offer comfort and durability with continued use.
It is also a reliable razor for providing men with a more closer, comfortable and smoother shave with reduced ingrown hairs and skin-irritation. This razor has a brass tubular-handle which is chrome plated hence this means that the razor will be able to last for a lifetime without even rusting.
This Edwin-Jagger Safety Razor is ranked amongst the best new double-edged razors because it offers a great shave experience and that is why I can only say that this razor makes a great gift for a friend or loved-one and you may even add it to your current razor collection.
- Edwin Jagger De89bl is nicely weighted and this implies that it offers any man with good balance while shaving. The razor will also provide a closer and more accurate shave because it has a comb like head. However, you will be able to enjoy a good wet-shave only if you use high-quality blades and these are available on the market today at an affordable cost.
- Not good for big hands: This safety razor will disturb you in case you have big hands because you will find that its handle is a bit shorter and very smooth. This means that when the razor becomes wet, it is somehow slippery hence making the shaving process hectic.
- Classic closed-comb head: this razor features a closed comb head with expertly engineered caps , this means that the razor will provide any man with a closer and smoother shave with less skin-irritation compared to straight-razors. The close comb prevents the razor blade from interacting directly with the skin.
- Solid-brass tubular handle: It has a highly polished chrome-plated handle with an Edwin-Jagger name or symbol embossed around its collar. This handle feels sturdy and solid in the hands as you shave thus providing enhanced balance that is needed to achieve a more precise shaving-experience. This razor also offers an extra grip by using a double-lip near the top end of its handle.
- Its head fits all standard double-edge blades: the Edwin Jagger head fits virtually all standard double-edged blades that readily available on the market today. Double edged blades provide a very smooth and clean shave for some good time yet they come at an affordable price.
- It’s made of brass: the entire safety-razor is made of a solid brass material and this is actually a very strong metal that can last for longer period of time. This material also gives the razor a weight of 2.1-ounces and this makes it to feel sturdy and hefty while shaving. This weight will also offer the razor with excellent balance in order to achieve close and clean shave.
- This safety-razor features a beautiful chrome finish: this chroming gives the razor a shiny and smart look while further protecting the razor against the development of damage like rust which develops over time due to wet shaving. All in all, I can only say that this razor is just durable it will do the shaving job for a long period time.
- This razor is well-designed with a sturdy and solid handle that will provide enhanced balance that is necessary for achieving a more precise shaving experience. Infact, this razor is specially developed to be a smart and durable product and this means that it will be the perfect razor to use by any classy men out there.
- This stylish safety-razor has a beautiful chrome finish which protects it against any damage and this chrome-plating will keep your razor in good shape for a lifetime without becoming rusty.
- The brass tubular handle and well-angled shaving head on the Edwin Jagger double-edge safety razor will greatly help any wet shavers to achieve a very close shave with reduced ingrown hairs and skin-irritations.
- It is easy to use this safety-razor and its even considered tobe attractive and durable because of the chrome finish. Actually, this razor was designed for those who desire to get a smooth and more comfortable shave because of it has enhanced features that make it kinder to your skin.
WHO DOES IT BENEFIT?
- New Safety Razor Users: This traditional double-edge safety razor is ideal for beginners in the wet-shaving industry because it features a head that delivers mild to moderate aggression while shaving hence this is just perfect for the new wet-shavers. But it’s also recommended to use new and quality blades with this razor for best results. Avoid using old blades because they tend not to offer a closer shave and may even cause more skin-irritations
- The balance and weight of the Edwin Jagger De89bl razor makes it exceptionally easy to use for both experienced and novice wet-shavers. This is possible by placing the razor at the right angle and after use its weight to do rest as you shave.
- This innovative double-edged safety razor will give you a closer and a more accurate shave because its developed with a classic comb-like head which covers a wider surface area as you shave while its brass and chrome plated tubular handle provides you with a firm and solid grip when shaving under wet-conditions. The razor has a weight of 2.1 ounces and this makes it to feel sturdy when held in the hands hence offering you enhanced balance which needed to achieve a smooth, clean and precise shave. In fact, this razor will cut through your beard and the rest of your facial hair smoothly with less skin-irritation because its head places the blades at just an appropriate angle against the skin during the shaving process.
- Standard double-edge blades: you will have to purchase a pack of quality and standard double-edged razors in case you have this razor because it uses these blades as replacements when the old ones become rusty.
- Shaving-soap: this is a must for wet-shavers because you will need to lather-up the face before shaving it in order to achieve a closer and smooth shave. You may apply this soap with your plain hands or with a badger brush in case you have one.