Taking good care of an electric-shaver can actually result into a closer, smoother and cleaner…
5 Best Electric Shavers and Razors 2019 – For Men
According to YOSAKI:- Braun Series 9 9095cc and Braun Series 7 7865cc are the best electric foil shavers on the market, While Philips Norelco 9700 and Philips Norelco S9000 Prestige are the best rotary razors in 2019.
REASONS WHY WE HAND PICKED THESE 4 SHAVERS INCLUDE:
- They are exceptionally gentle on sensitive skins
- They are Powerful and fast
- Very effective on short stubble
- They Capture more hair in a single pass
- They feature Wet and Dry shaving option so they can be used by men with sensitive skins
- Great design and light weight
- Auto sensing technology which adjusts motor speed due to beard density
- Versatile – can shave hair from different parts of the body
- Durable and beautiful
- Premium build-up ”though they come at a cost”.
Note:- Men with very sensitive skins, you should opt for Wet & dry electric razor because it is tender and friendly on skin”.
CHOOSING ONE:– We have many brands and models on the market. But you need to invest your money wisely.To avoid bumps,nicks and ingrown hairs – opt for the best electric shaver for men on the market.
For a quick purchase decision – check out our filtered list below….
SO, HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU PAY FOR A GOOD SHAVER?
When it comes to grooming, the cost of the gadget plays a big role. WHY?…. because you don’t want to ruin your facial skin with a poor quality electric razor. A good electric razor can cost between $100 – $300, expensive models come with extra features and benefits – so it is worth to invest in a premium model like Braun Series 9 / Norelco 9700. Premium electric shavers are fast, effective and tender on skin – so you won’t suffer from ingrown hairs or have issues with un-even shaving.
WILL YOU NEED CLEANING STATION:
By default all shavers need regular maintenance and care. Cleaning station makes it easy to clean an electric shaver however, they cost extra money. Some premium models like Braun Series 9 come with a cleaning station but this unit uses special substance for cleaning. A cleaning station does more than cleaning your shaver – it lubricates the blades, kill all germs, sharpen the blades so that the shaver always performs as a new shaver.
So, if you’re willing to pay an extra $25 for cleaning cartridge (pack of 3 cartridges) – a cleaning station is a must have for you. But those who are not willing to invest in cleaning cartridge, tap water can do the job – though not better than a cleaning station.
BEST ELECTRIC SHAVERS FOR MEN 2019:
(Last Updated: May- 19th- 2019)
PREVENTING INGROWN HAIRS:– Ingrown hairs can be avoided if you wet shave. Opt for Wet & Dry models – these can do well with any type of shaving cream. Also avoid using too much pressure when shaving. Simply hold the shaver gently and let it follow your facial contours.
WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT BRAUN SERIES 9-9095cc & Philips Norelco S9000 Prestige?
- Both are Wet and Dry – ideal for sensitive skins
- Both can be used to shave very thick beard and head
- Both models have pivoting shaving heads. Series 9 has a 10-D contour adaptive shaving head which gently adapts to your facial contour. On the other hand; Norelco S9000’s ContourDetect heads move in 8 directions following every contour on your face guarantying you with a clean close shave.
- Both models are ideal for sensitive skins. Braun Series 9-9095cc is a foil shaver featuring Optifoils that are very thin and smooth – so glide over your facial skin without causing skin irritations yet they capture more hair for cutting. On the other hand, Norelco S9000 Prestige is a rotary shaver tailored for very sensitive skins, its smooth coated shaving rings will glide smoothly on your skin.
- Both are fast and efficient. (Braun makes 40,000 cuts per minute While Norelco S9000 makes 150,000 cross-cutting actions per minute)
- Both have beard density sensors which determine shaver’s speed and effectiveness basing on beard density.
- Both are premium foil razors – very friendly on sensitive skins (they deliver results in just one pass).
- Both have clean & renew systems which keep the shaver clean & blades sharp all the time.
- Both have Pop-up trimmers which you can use to define your sideburn / mustache.
- Both have good battery life (50 – 60 minutes run time).
- Both are 100% Waterproof (so you can shave while in the shower)
COMPARE POPULAR MODELS:
View more >> electric shaver comparisons here….
NEW RELEASE 2019:
This is the latest Norelco shaver, it glides smoothly over the skin while shaving/cutting hair as close as possible. It captures more hair in a single move than the other Norelco’s on the market.
FEATURES: (1) NanoTech precision blades which cut hair with the highest precision, (2) SuperbSkinComfort rings which glind smoothly on your skin, (3) Beard Adapt Sensor which checks hair density and automatically adjusts the shaver’s strength, (4) ContourDetect heads move in 8 directions, (5) SmartClick precision trimmer, (6) Wet and Dry and (7) LED display.
This is a cutting edge electric foil shaver with a sleek design and ergonomic handle which makes it easy to hold & use the unit without getting tired. It belongs to the ARC5 family.
FEATURES: (1) 5 blade cutting system with smooth sliders to protect the skin from nicks and cuts, A multi-flex 5D head, (2) Acute 30° nano polished inner blades which enable close shaving, (3) Wide shaving head (4) 14,000 cpm linear motor, Shaving sensor which detects a change in beard density thus adjust the speed of the motor to deal with a specific beard density, (5) Pop-trimmer for beard trimming, (6) Multi-LED indicator informs you on when to clean or charge the shaver, (7) Wet & Dry shaving options.
TYPES OF ELECTRIC RAZORS FEATURED ON THIS LIST:
- FOIL SHAVERS: These are characterized by straight heads that use oscillating blades. Blades for foil shavers are beneath the foil – so blades don’t get direct contact with the skin thus reduce chances of getting nicks and cuts when shaving. A foil is a thin layer of metal – with holes that form a mesh pattern. Now when the shavers head goes over your beard, the foil lifts the hairs from the skin and exposes them to the cutters beneath the foil. This explains why you will never get 100% close shave with foil electric shavers. But they are the best shavers for sensitive skins. Examples of foil shavers on this list include: Braun Series 9, Panasonic Arc5, Braun Series 7, Braun Series 5, and Panasonic Arc3.
- ROTARY SHAVERS: These are usually characterized by circular cutting heads (commonly 3 heads). The blades/cutters spin in a circular motion. They have a stationary guard that captures stubble/hair to be shaved – once captured; it will be exposed to an internal spinning blade. Rotary shavers are designed to follow your facial contours. So as you move the shaver, the heads will tilt to ensure you get a real close shave. The ability to tilt to different angles makes it easy to man-oeuvre hard to shave areas like the neck and chin. Examples of rotary shavers on this list include: Philips Norelco Series 9000, Norelco 1250x and SENSOTOUCH 3D SHAVER
CHOOSING BETWEEN A ROTARY AND FOIL SHAVERS?
A few factors come into play when choosing between rotary / foil shavers. These range from the thickness of your beards, to your skin type and personal preferences. In summary let me help you make the right decision.
SO, WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR ROTARY SHAVERS?
- If you have a tough skin – one that is used to shaving
- If you have coarse, thick or medium to coarse beards
- If you don’t need to shave on a daily basis
- If you’re shaving longer hair. But not too much hair – if its too long, opt for a beard trimmer.
- If your facial hair grows in different directions. Rotary shavers are good at following facial contours.
In a nutshell, rotary shavers are the best for men who don’t want to shave on a daily basis.
SO,WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FOIL SHAVERS?
- If you have a sensitive skin (Foil shavers are very safe and friendly on sensitive skins)
- If you badly need a real smooth shave. One which will make you have a baby face.
- If you shave on a daily basis
- If you have fine facial hair – not too thick / coarse
- If you’re the kind of guy who prefers precision cuts to ordinary ones
- If you need a real clean and close shave
- If your face does not have lots of contours
Tips On How Choose the Best Electric Razor / Shaver?
The market provides us with many choices but selecting the best product can be a challenge, but after writing different reviews I have almost read about most razors out there on the market.
- Skin Friendly:– In this case you can choose between dry only / wet&dry basing on the nature of your skin. For example, if you always have issues with ingrown hairs or bumps: opt for a wet and dry razor – this will require you to leather-up with a nice shaving cream to soften & lift up your beards and at the same time reduce on friction. On the other hand, men with normal skins can do well with completely dry shavers like Braun 790cc.
- Easy To Use: Choose a model with a flexible head, ergonomic shape, light weight, standard shaving head, LCD indicator to show you when the battery is low and an easy to use pop-up beard trimmer.
- Fast & Efficient: All electric razors featured on this list have a standard shaving speed ”10,000 – 14,000 cuts per minute. However, new models like Braun Series 9 & Panasonic Arc5 have very fast motors which spin blades very fast thus enabling them to make 40,000 cuts per minute. Men with very thick beards, you should opt for the fastest & efficient model.
- Battery Life: The only con with all electric razors is that you can’t replace batteries once they die. So you have to opt for a model with a good battery life. It should charge very fast (1 hour) and it should offer you with at least 45 minutes of non stop shaving with a single full charge. Top of the range models like Braun series 9 / Norelco 9700 and Panasonic Arc5; have a quick charge option. So you don’t have to wait for the shaver to charge fully. In a 15 minutes quick charge, you can get 1 full shave. After that you can plug it in power so that it charges fully.
- Price:- Price is not a big deal; you can find some cheap brands which perform better than premium brands. But always expensive ones have some unique features which you might find relevant.
- Accessories:-Don’t fall for shaver accessories like auto / jet clean systems. You can do without them. I have noticed many models by Panasonic & Norelco have the same features but an addition of an accessory (cleaning system) makes certain models expensive. So don’t get fooled by those accessories. Buy them only when you need them – other wise your main goal should be on getting a clean close shave.
- Customer Reviews:-Read customer reviews and frequently asked questions published on Amazon / Ebay These reviews are real and 100% trusted.
REVIEW OF 5 TOP MODELS:
BRAUN SERIES 9 REVIEW:
|WET & DRY||Yes|
|BATTERY LIFE||50 min|
|CONTOUR ADAPTATION||10 D|
|INTELLIGENT SYNCROSONIC TECHNOLOGY||Yes|
|SHAVER TYPE||2x Opti-Foil™|
This model charges very fast, uses its cleaning system to lubricate blades so that they always offer you with a clean – quick shave and it dries at a touch of a button.
SERIES 9 MODELS: Braun series 9 comes in 3 models. (1) Braun Series 9-9290cc ”Wet & Dry model” , (2) Braun Series 9 9290CC Wet & Dry and (2) Braun Series 9 9095cc ”Wet & DryDry Model. So you can choose between any of those three models basing on the nature of your facial hair / skin.
On the other hand, men who always get ingrown hairs when you shave with an electric razor, I argue you to opt for a wet & dry model like Series 9 9095cc because it works very well with shaving cream and its shaving head / foil is very thin and tender on sensitive skin.
Much as it’s a premium model, it needs regular maintenance so that it performs as new even after using it for 5 years.
Some of the things you need to do include; replacing foils, blades and cleaning it with a cleaning system. This system is multipurpose. It cleans the razor’s head very well using an alcoholic solution, kills germs, lubricates blades, dries it and charges it fully.
The other thing which you can do to prolong your shaver’s battery life span is to avoid quick charges. Always allow your razor to charge fully before use. Most electric razors don’t work while plugged into power. So wait until it is fully charged (the process takes only 1 hour).
- Patented SyncroSonic technology:- Braun’s new SycncroSonic Technology is able to read and adapt to your facial hair. It checks the density of the beard, adjust blades & shaving power so that you get the best results.
- 10-D contour adaptation:- It gently follows your facial contour thus offer you with a real close shave. Can even shave those hard-to-shave areas like the neck without pulling the skin or causing any skin irritation.
- Wet & Dry:- Easily shave while in the shower or use your favorite shaving cream with this shaver.
- 50min cordless shaving:- The battery gets fully charged in 1 hour which lasts for 50 minutes of non stop cordless shaving. You can do a quick recharge of about 30 minutes and get a quick shave in the morning.
- HyperLift & Cut trimmer:- Lifts and cuts flat lying hairs thus offer you with a real close shave. It does not matter how short you beard is – this shaver will cut as close as possible without pulling your skin.
- Direct & Cut trimmer:- This aligns and shaves hairs / beards which grow in different directions thus offering you with a clean close shave.
- 100% waterproof:- Braun series 9 is water proof (up to 5 meters), so you can use it while in the shower or rinse it under running water to remove shaved hair and shaving cream from blades.
- Precision trimmer:- Take care of your sideburns, mustache / goatee with a precision trimmer which slides out of the back of the shaver for easy usage.
- Grip for secure handling:- The rubberized & textured handle improves on the shavers grip ensuring safety while wet shaving.
- Protective SkinGuard:- The main purpose of this feature is to Smoothen the skin for outstanding experience.
PANASONIC ES-LV95-S ARC5 REVIEW:
|WET & DRY||Yes|
|NUMBER OF BLADES||5|
|PIVOTING HEAD TYPE||Multi Flex|
|MULTI-FIT ARC FOIL||Yes|
|DUAL-MOTOR CUTTING SYSTEM||No|
|ACTIVE SHAVE SENSOR||Yes|
All Arc5 models feature 5 shaving blades and wide shaving heads which cover a wide surface area. You can use Arc5’s to shave thick beards and head.
In my opinion, all Arc5 models are good but ES-LV95-S stands out from the rest because of its cutting edge features.
UPGRADES:- Panasonic has released 2 more premium Arc5 models and these include Panasonic ES-LV9N-s and Panasonic – Lam Dash 5-bladed ES-LV9B-S. Both models are wet and dry with an automatic charge and clean station. Panasonic Lam Dash is more expensive than ES-LV9V-s and ES-LV95-S ARC5. So for those who want top of the range models with cutting edge features. Panasonic Lam Dash ES-LV9B-S is the best choice for you.
- Panasonic ES-LV95-S features a 5-blade shaving system with precision honed 30° blades for superior performance. So far it is rated as the fastest shaving machine on the market – with a very powerful Hyper Performance Linear Motor which delivers 14,000 cuts per minute (which is equivalent to 70,000 cross-cutting actions per minute across all the 5 blades) – this will guarantee you with fast, efficient shaving.
- Panasonic ES-LV95-S has a built in Arc5 shaving sensor which detects a difference in beard / hair density. It automatically adjusts its blades & shaving power for exceptional results without irritating your skin. Men who would like to use an electric shaver to shave their heads, this is the best model for you because it is powerful and its wide shaving head covers a wider surface area.
This is a durable shaver; it can work for over 5 years. But the best way of maintaining its performance is to change blades & foils every after 14 – 18 months and using its clean system to sharpen & lubricate blades.
- Arc5 Shaving System:- Top of the range Arc5 shaving system will provide you with a clean, close and comfort shave. The Arc5 system is made up of 5 Ultra Thin Nanotech blades that are forged & honed to an acute 30° cutting edge to cut as close as possible.
- Active Shaving Sensor:- The shaver automatically detects a change in beard density thus adjust shaving blades according to beard density.
- Flexible Micro-Foil Patterns:- The 3 micro-thin Arc 5 foils capture and cut different hair types of hair that make up a beard. The patterned Lift-Tech foil gently lifts and cuts flat lying hairs without pulling or irritating your skin. Now when it comes to shaving longer hairs that grow in different directions, Arc 5’s blade foil grabs and cuts those longer hairs and the Finishing Foil finishes off the all job by capturing extra-thick & hard to shave hairs thus offering you with a clean, effortless, close shave.
- 14,000 CPM Linear Electric Razor Motor:- It is faster (1.5 times faster ) and smoother with a quiet high-performance motor. Arc5 EL-LV95 cordless shaver linear motor is crafted to shave at a very high speed of about 14,000 cycles per minute. So if you have a thick beard, this is the best option for you.
- Premium Automatic Cleaning and Charging Station:- Panasonic Arc5 EL-LV95 is 100% water proof. Always clean it with its premium cleaning & charging system. It keeps blades 100% germ free, sharp and at the same time charge the shaver.
BRAUN SERIES 7-790CC REVIEW:
|WET & DRY||No|
|BATTERY LIFE||50 min|
|ACTIVE LIFT TRIMMER||Yes|
|CONTOUR ADAPTATION||8 D|
|SMART SONIC TECHNOLOGY||Yes|
Braun 7-790cc was built to perform and it has leaved up to every man’s expectation since 2010. So far it is the best dry shaver on the market. Men with sensitive & non sensitive skin rank it highly and according to its popularity I will give it a 9.5 / 10.
If you have been searching for the best electric razor of all time, look no further than this.
UPGRADED:- This model has been upgraded and replaced by Braun Series 7 799cc-6 Wet & Dry Shaver which features both wet & dry shaving options. But if your skin does well with dry shaving, save your money and buy Series 7 790cc. There is nothing unique about the latest model except the wet shaving option which is ideal for men with very sensitive skins.
UNIQUENESS:- Braun series 7 790cc has an Optifoil which captures more hair in a single pass hence offering you with a quick close shave. Its blades are tender on skin but tough on beards, no matter the nature of beard you have, 790cc will maneuver through it with ease without irritating or pulling your skin.
Blades are beneath the ultra thin foils, so they never get in contact with your skin yet no hair / beard will be left behind.
Its contour adaptive shaving head makes it easy to shave and cut beards from all problematic areas like the jaw line and under the chin. So as you shave, the head will adjust automatically to each contour leaving you with a smooth close shave.
- Powerful and close:- Braun 790cc offers exceptional results. It combines closeness & skin comfort without causing any discomfort. It cuts more hair in just one stroke. The Intelligent Sonic technology automatically increases the shaver’s power when it approaches denser hair / hard-to-shave areas. Its motor produces 1,000 micro-vibrations per minute.
- Gentle on skin:- Braun series 7 moves in a straight line – so you don’t have to go over the same spot as it is with rotary shavers which shave in a circular motion. Since Braun 7 moves in a straight line, it does not pull or nick the skin thus reducing on the risk of skin irritation.
- German craftsmanship:- All Brauns Series 7 models are designed and engineered in Germany – guaranting you with quality (value for money). This particular model can last for 7 years minimum.
- 4 shaving elements:- Braun series 7 has 4 shaving elements. Each element is specialized for a different beard type / skin type. Choose from high speed, medium or low speed basing on beard density / skin sensitivity.
- 100% waterproof:- Much as the shaver is a fully dry model (can’t be used with shaving cream) – you can use it while in the shower. All Braun models are waterproof up to 5 meters.
- 5 Personalized Shaving Modes:- Easily choose between five shaving modes and get the results that you desire. You can select a Sensitive mode for sensitive skins / ingrown hairs or opt for a Turbo mode if your beard is too thick. All this can be done by the push of a button.
- 8-D contour adaptation:- By default, your facial contours differ – so you will need to use an electric shaver which adapts / follows your facial contour so that you get a uniform close shave. Braun Series 7’s 8-D shaving head is fully flexible and its shaving elements float seamlessly without irritating your skin.
PHILIPS NORELCO SERIES 9000 REVIEW:
|WET & DRY||Yes|
|SHAVING ELEMENTS||V-Track Precision Blade System PRO|
|BATTERY LIFE||60 min|
|BATTERY TYPE||Lithium-ion battery|
|CONTOUR ADAPTATION||8 Directions|
|SMART CLEAN & CHARGE STATION||Yes|
|PERSONAL COMFORT SETTINGS||Yes|
|DISPLAY||Digital User Interface|
|CLEANING BRUSH||Yes (SmartClick facial cleansing brush)|
|REPLACEMENT BLADE MODEL||SH90/62|
If you’re a great fan of electric rotary razors, Philips Norelco Shaver 9400-S9321/90 is so far the best rotary shaver on the market.
This is the kind of shaver you can control. Use the speed setting feature to customize your own shave. For example, if you have a dense beard, you can opt for maximum speed; this will ensure that your beard is cleared within minutes.
SENSITIVE SHAVE:- Much as norelco 9400 is highly rated and good on sensitive skins due to its Aquatec Wet & Dry option. Philips has released Philips Norelco Shaver 7300 for Sensitive Skin – it’s shaving heads feature smooth & comfortable rings with microbead coating which enable the shaver to glide smoothly on your face without causing any skin irritation. I also recommend Norelco Series 7000 to men with ingrown hairs.
- A Personal Comfort Settings:- Easily customize your shave by selecting the best shaving mode / speed setting for your facial hair or skin. For example; If you have a sensitive skin – opt for a GENTLE setting, Those who have good skins – opt for a NORMAL setting. For quick results – opt for FAST setting – this one will save you time but it uses lots of power.
- V-Track Precision Blades Pro:-The upgraded V-Track Precision Blades are designed to capture each hair regardless of its length. These blades cut 30% closer than most rotary razors. To get a clean close shave, you will make just a few strokes. The blades self-sharpen to ensure good results every time you shave.
- Contour Detect Technology – The shaving head can pivot in 8 directions thus enable you shave the hardest places to shave like the neck & below the chin. The shaver will catch 20% more hairs in just one pass resulting into a clean close shave.
- AquaTec Technology – Norelco 9400 is 100% waterproof – you can use it while in the shower. For men who enjoy wet shaving, this model works very well with shaving cream. After shaving, you can put it under running tap water for faster cleaning.
- Wet and Dry:- Choose between dry / wet shaving basing on your skin type.
- Lithium-ion Power:- It has a powerful Lithium-ion battery which delivers up to 60 minutes of non stop shaving with just 1 hour charge. For those with no time, you can opt for a 5 minutes charge – this will give you a full quick shave early in the morning.
PHILIPS NORELCO 1250X/40 REVIEW:
|WET & DRY||Yes|
|BATTERY LIFE||50 min|
|CONTOUR ADAPTATION||GyroFlex 3D Contouring|
|PERSONAL COMFORT SETTINGS||No|
|FULL NUMERIC DISPLAY||No|
The Philips Norelco 1250X/40 SensoTouch 3D is also known as Series 8000. It is not a new shaver but it has managed to compete with all new models released by Norelco. Majority of men who have used this shaver give it a 5 star rating because of its closeness.
It comes with a charging stand which you can use to recharge the shaver and a travel case which protects it when you’re travelling.
BUILD QUALITY AND ERGONOMICS:
Without doubt, 1250x/40 looks and feels premium. It has a solid build-up and a very good shape. It looks awesome when placed on its shaving stand. The rubber insertion on the handle improves on the shaver’s grip thus making it easy to use while in the shower.
In terms of weight, 1250x/40 weighs 1 pound only making it easy to hold for longer hours.
- Gyroflex 3D:- The shaver’s head is fully flexible thus making it easy to shave all facial contours. Its GyroFlex 3D system is made up of 3 dynamic parts that move independently to follow facial contours thus minimizing on pressure used to get a close shave – resulting into less irritation and lowering chances of getting ingrown hairs.
- Ultra track: – With the UltraTrack shaving heads – you will make a few passes to get a real close shave. Why? Because it covers 50% more skin surfaces and it catches every hair (including flat laying hairs) in just a few strokes. You can use 1250x on short stubble.
- Super Lift & Cut: – It is quite difficult to cut hair from the neck because most of the hair in this area lies flat and the skin on the neck is very sensitive. Norelco 1250’s Super Lift & Cut system lifts up flat laying hair, cut them close to the skin without pulling / stretching the skin.
- Wet & Dry:- If you have a sensitive skin, you will need to shave with shaving cream and this shaver performs very well with shaving cream
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AND DON’T DO WHEN USING ELECTRIC SHAVERS?
- Always Prepare Your Skin Before Shaving: Just like you would do if you where to use a safety manual razor – skin protection is a must do before using any type of razor (be it manual/electric). You can apply shaving cream to soften the beards / moist the face with beard oil to make the beards softer and easy to shave.
- Always Shave At The Right Angle: The only way you can get a clean close uniform shave – is when you shave at the right angle. This is so because facial hair grows in different directions and also your facial contours differ. Look at the position of the blades – apply some common sense and determine which side the blades will perform better.
- Know Shaver Type and How to Make The Right Strokes: We have foil & rotary shavers, these two perform in different ways – so even the way you make your strokes will be different. Foil shavers work better when you apply up-and-down strokes while Rotary shavers perform better when you apply circular motion shaving.
- Avoid shaving sensitive spots when shaver Overheats: If used for long, electric razors heat up – so it is better you wait for the shaver to cool down to shave a sensitive spot.
- Don’t grow your beard too long: These days it is fashionable to have a thick long beard – but this style works for men who are not willing to shave but rather groom their beard to look fashionable. On the other hand – those who expect to shave often, growing a beard too long is a wrong choice – WHY?….the thicker the beard, the tougher it is to shave with an electric razor. If at all you get caught on the wrong side of life and your beard grows too thick – opt for a beard trimmer and finish with an electric razor for closeness.
- Don’t Use a Facial Shaver on Other Body Parts: Okay, it sounds wired because most of you do it and see no issue with it. Really, facial skin is tender and sensitive. When you multi-task your shaver, it picks-up bacteria & germs from private body parts to your facial skin. So use a body hair groomer on other body parts.
”This marks the end of our review. We shall keep on updating this list every month. So keep on checking. Bookmark this post for future reference.”
- 1 REASONS WHY WE HAND PICKED THESE 4 SHAVERS INCLUDE:
- 2 SO, HOW MUCH SHOULD YOU PAY FOR A GOOD SHAVER?
- 3 WILL YOU NEED CLEANING STATION:
- 4 BEST ELECTRIC SHAVERS FOR MEN 2019:
- 5 WHAT WE LIKE ABOUT BRAUN SERIES 9-9095cc & Philips Norelco S9000 Prestige?
- 6 COMPARE POPULAR MODELS:
- 7 NEW RELEASE 2019:
- 8 TYPES OF ELECTRIC RAZORS FEATURED ON THIS LIST:
- 9 Tips On How Choose the Best Electric Razor / Shaver?
- 10 REVIEW OF 5 TOP MODELS:
- 11 BRAUN SERIES 9 REVIEW:
- 12 FOR SENSITIVE SKINS & THICK BEARDS
- 13 PANASONIC ES-LV95-S ARC5 REVIEW:
- 14 BEST FOR SHAVING HEAD & VERY THICK BEARDS
- 15 BRAUN SERIES 7-790CC REVIEW:
- 16 BEST DRY ELECTRIC SHAVER OF ALL TIME
- 17 PHILIPS NORELCO SERIES 9000 REVIEW:
- 18 TOP RATED ROTARY RAZOR
- 19 PHILIPS NORELCO 1250X/40 REVIEW:
- 20 SENSOTOUCH 3D SHAVER
- 21 WHAT YOU SHOULD DO AND DON’T DO WHEN USING ELECTRIC SHAVERS?
- 22 Related Posts