The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 is actually a treadmill and standing-desk combination that can provide the user…
Exerpeutic 2000 Workfit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
These days people are becoming fat and unhealthy because of their poor fitness-routine but its also possible to improve on health by simply using a treadmill in case you don’t want to-do other outdoor exercises. In fact, treadmill fitness walking and running is an efficient and effective way to burn-up those extra-calories in order to achieve a healthy lifestyle. on the hand, you will be able to burn up to 500 extra-calories while using the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill because its equipped with awesome features which include a 1.5-hp motor, wide treadbelt, an LCD-display that tracks your workout, extra-long handles, large desk-top, quiet drive-motor and a lot more. All in all, Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High-Capacity Desk Station Treadmill will improve on your mental-alertness, fight depression and even on daily productivity yet it’s even affordable compared to treadmills in its price-range.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt5 Treadmill Desk Review – Best Treadmill Desk
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review
- Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- Heavy Duty Design: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is built on a heavy-duty reinforced metal frame which makes it very durable and strong enough to support people with weights of up to 400-lbs. in fact, this heavy-duty frame works along with a 1.5-HP High-Torque Motor in order to provide the user with a high-performance workout at all times. So, if you’re in need of a high-performance and heavy-duty treadmill that is also affordable then consider buying the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill.
- Backlit LCD Computer Display: this treadmill is also equipped with a blue backlit high-intensity Computer LCD-display window that helps to show the user the elapsed-time, distance-walked, speed, calories-burnt and heart-pulse monitoring. additionally, this display-monitor features convenient speed-buttons that will enable you to change the speed at which the treadmill operates in ranges of 1,2,3 and 4-MPH coupled with a pacer-graph that shows you the pace at which your working-out.
- Large Desk-Top: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit features a large Desk-top with dimensions of 4-feet (48-inches)L x 2-feet(24-inch)W at the widest-sections. This Desk-top also features extra-accessories which include; 2-cup or article-holders, an AC outlet-station and a pre-drilled hole that facilitates for AC-cords. On the other hand, for optimum-comfort the desk-top is equipped with a full-length molded PU-foam arm and wrist support which enables the user to lean on the desk for longer hours while having a workout. Lastly, this Desk-top was designed to hold up to 80-pounds of weight and is also an added advantage especially for heavier people.
- Extra Long Handles: this Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is designed with extra-long safety handles which are 18-inches long and this actually more than 2-times the length of other standard treadmill-handles. The handlebars are also equipped with convenience buttons which are used for controlling belt-speed and incline-levels. On top of that, these handles even feature a heart-rate monitor which will enable you to measure your heart-rate so that you can be able to stay within your target heart-rate zone by simply using the pulse-sensor pads.
- Motorized Incline Adjustment: This High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill also ensures motorized incline-adjustment ranging from 0-percent to 15-percent so that the user can always a achieve a more challenging workout in order to meet his/her fitness-goals. In fact, if you really want to lose extra-pounds in short period of time then consider increasing on your incline-range but do these gradually so that you don’t damage or stress your joints while having a workout.
- Tablet Metal-Stand: the Desk-top of the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill includes a metal-stand that is compatible with Kindles, iPads and other types-of-tablets. This means that you will be able to watch videos, browse the internet and even listen to music from your tablet while having a workout on this treadmill.
- Space-Saving design: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit even features a space-saving design whereby the treadmill-base and desk-top can easily be folded for storage when the treadmill isn’t under usage. In fact, the folding-dimensions of the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill are 38L x 36W x 60H inches and this means it can be placed into the smallest areas of your house for optimum safety and storage.
- A quiet 1.5 horse power motor: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk-Station treadmill is integrated with a 1.5-HP High Torque Motor that can operate at speed-range of 0.4-mph and then can go up to 4-mph via 0.1-mph increments. Additionally, any resistance that is applied onto the treadmill-belt will increase on the motor’s power so that the user can achieve a more challenging workout. Lastly, this motor also utilizes a quiet-drive which helps to reduce on any noise while walking and running on this treadmill.
- A foldable-design: the treadmill base can actually be folded-up to ensure quick and easy storage when the treadmill isn’t being used. On top of that, the spacious Desk-top of this treadmill can also be folded down completely if not needed in order to create enough space while having a workout.
- A heart-rate monitor: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is also equipped with a heart-rate monitor that enables you to measure your heart-rate and even stay within your target heart-rate zone by simply using the pulse-sensor pads.
- Wide treadbelt: this treadmill is equipped with Fitness Club extra-wide treadbelt which measures about 20-inches W x 40-inches L. Such a large-tread-belt will provide the user enough walking and running area so as to achieve an effective and efficient workout.
- High user-weight capacity: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is actually tested to accommodate people with weights of up to 400-pounds and this is mainly because it features a heavy-duty reinforced metal-frame that can actually support even the heaviest people while having a workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- The desk-top is not height-adjustable: the desk-top of this treadmill is only angle-adjustable but not height-adjustable. In fact, it only features a one-height option of 4-feet from the treadmill-base to the desk and this can actually be limiting for people who are too-long or too-short.
- Low motor-drive speed: this treadmill features a maximum speed of 4-mph and this means that it’s designed for walking not running. So, if you want to use a treadmill for running then consider buying a different treadmill than Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit so that you can be able to go faster while having a workout.
The Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit is high-performance Desk-Station treadmill that is equipped with a lot of great features so as to provide the runner with an effective workout. In fact, this treadmill will let you do your office-work or any other serious work while having a workout and it is also affordable compared to other treadmills in the same grade. However, if you a pro-runner then you will have to buy a more advanced treadmill because the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit features weak motor-drive and low-speeds that are only perfect for walking.