The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 is actually a treadmill and standing-desk combination that can provide the user…
Treadmill Reviews 2017
Exerpeutic 2000 Workfit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill Review
These days people are becoming fat and unhealthy because of their poor fitness-routine but its also possible to improve on health by simply using a treadmill in case you don’t want to-do other outdoor exercises. In fact, treadmill fitness walking and running is an efficient and effective way to burn-up those extra-calories in order to achieve a healthy lifestyle. on the hand, you will be able to burn up to 500 extra-calories while using the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill because its equipped with awesome features which include a 1.5-hp motor, wide treadbelt, an LCD-display that tracks your workout, extra-long handles, large desk-top, quiet drive-motor and a lot more. All in all, Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High-Capacity Desk Station Treadmill will improve on your mental-alertness, fight depression and even on daily productivity yet it’s even affordable compared to treadmills in its price-range.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Lifespan Tr1200-Dt5 Treadmill Desk Review – Best Treadmill Desk
- Exerpeutic Tf1000 Walk To Fitness Electric Treadmill Review
- Exerpeutic Fitness Walking Electric Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- Heavy Duty Design: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is built on a heavy-duty reinforced metal frame which makes it very durable and strong enough to support people with weights of up to 400-lbs. in fact, this heavy-duty frame works along with a 1.5-HP High-Torque Motor in order to provide the user with a high-performance workout at all times. So, if you’re in need of a high-performance and heavy-duty treadmill that is also affordable then consider buying the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill.
- Backlit LCD Computer Display: this treadmill is also equipped with a blue backlit high-intensity Computer LCD-display window that helps to show the user the elapsed-time, distance-walked, speed, calories-burnt and heart-pulse monitoring. additionally, this display-monitor features convenient speed-buttons that will enable you to change the speed at which the treadmill operates in ranges of 1,2,3 and 4-MPH coupled with a pacer-graph that shows you the pace at which your working-out.
- Large Desk-Top: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit features a large Desk-top with dimensions of 4-feet (48-inches)L x 2-feet(24-inch)W at the widest-sections. This Desk-top also features extra-accessories which include; 2-cup or article-holders, an AC outlet-station and a pre-drilled hole that facilitates for AC-cords. On the other hand, for optimum-comfort the desk-top is equipped with a full-length molded PU-foam arm and wrist support which enables the user to lean on the desk for longer hours while having a workout. Lastly, this Desk-top was designed to hold up to 80-pounds of weight and is also an added advantage especially for heavier people.
- Extra Long Handles: this Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is designed with extra-long safety handles which are 18-inches long and this actually more than 2-times the length of other standard treadmill-handles. The handlebars are also equipped with convenience buttons which are used for controlling belt-speed and incline-levels. On top of that, these handles even feature a heart-rate monitor which will enable you to measure your heart-rate so that you can be able to stay within your target heart-rate zone by simply using the pulse-sensor pads.
- Motorized Incline Adjustment: This High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill also ensures motorized incline-adjustment ranging from 0-percent to 15-percent so that the user can always a achieve a more challenging workout in order to meet his/her fitness-goals. In fact, if you really want to lose extra-pounds in short period of time then consider increasing on your incline-range but do these gradually so that you don’t damage or stress your joints while having a workout.
- Tablet Metal-Stand: the Desk-top of the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill includes a metal-stand that is compatible with Kindles, iPads and other types-of-tablets. This means that you will be able to watch videos, browse the internet and even listen to music from your tablet while having a workout on this treadmill.
- Space-Saving design: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit even features a space-saving design whereby the treadmill-base and desk-top can easily be folded for storage when the treadmill isn’t under usage. In fact, the folding-dimensions of the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill are 38L x 36W x 60H inches and this means it can be placed into the smallest areas of your house for optimum safety and storage.
- A quiet 1.5 horse power motor: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk-Station treadmill is integrated with a 1.5-HP High Torque Motor that can operate at speed-range of 0.4-mph and then can go up to 4-mph via 0.1-mph increments. Additionally, any resistance that is applied onto the treadmill-belt will increase on the motor’s power so that the user can achieve a more challenging workout. Lastly, this motor also utilizes a quiet-drive which helps to reduce on any noise while walking and running on this treadmill.
- A foldable-design: the treadmill base can actually be folded-up to ensure quick and easy storage when the treadmill isn’t being used. On top of that, the spacious Desk-top of this treadmill can also be folded down completely if not needed in order to create enough space while having a workout.
- A heart-rate monitor: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is also equipped with a heart-rate monitor that enables you to measure your heart-rate and even stay within your target heart-rate zone by simply using the pulse-sensor pads.
- Wide treadbelt: this treadmill is equipped with Fitness Club extra-wide treadbelt which measures about 20-inches W x 40-inches L. Such a large-tread-belt will provide the user enough walking and running area so as to achieve an effective and efficient workout.
- High user-weight capacity: the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit treadmill is actually tested to accommodate people with weights of up to 400-pounds and this is mainly because it features a heavy-duty reinforced metal-frame that can actually support even the heaviest people while having a workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- The desk-top is not height-adjustable: the desk-top of this treadmill is only angle-adjustable but not height-adjustable. In fact, it only features a one-height option of 4-feet from the treadmill-base to the desk and this can actually be limiting for people who are too-long or too-short.
- Low motor-drive speed: this treadmill features a maximum speed of 4-mph and this means that it’s designed for walking not running. So, if you want to use a treadmill for running then consider buying a different treadmill than Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit so that you can be able to go faster while having a workout.
The Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit is high-performance Desk-Station treadmill that is equipped with a lot of great features so as to provide the runner with an effective workout. In fact, this treadmill will let you do your office-work or any other serious work while having a workout and it is also affordable compared to other treadmills in the same grade. However, if you a pro-runner then you will have to buy a more advanced treadmill because the Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit features weak motor-drive and low-speeds that are only perfect for walking.