The Sunny Health & Fitness is new awesome treadmill that will enable you achieve a…
Freemotion 890 Treadmill Review – Heavy-duty Home-use Treadmill
The FreeMotion 890 is a heavy-duty home-use treadmill that is equipped with some of the best features you ever find on a home-treadmill. In fact, this treadmill features fairly-large belt coupled with a 10-inch display-screen which allows the user to connect to the internet when having a workout. On top of that, this treadmill is integrated with a 4.25chp commercial-pro motor that will offer the user with an optimum workout performance. Additionally, the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill can support people with weight of up to 400-pounds and it’s designed to provide the user with an effective walking, jogging and running routine conveniently at home. On the other hand, this treadmill features several workout-programs that can accessed via iFit and it’s even backed by a lifetime frame and motor warranty which makes it safe to use. All in all, this is an awesome treadmill that anyone should try out if he/she wants to gradually improve on his/her fitness levels.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer Review
- Confidence Txi Heavy Duty Motorized Electric Folding Treadmill Review
- Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill Review – Best Treadmill For Home Use
- Nordictrack C 990 Treadmill Review – Best Cross-Training Treadmill
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- Schwinn 830 Treadmill Review
What We Like:
- Multiple workout-programs: The FreeMotion 890 Treadmill offers the user with several workout-programs through iFit. In fact, iFit provides you with over 40 work-programs that are designed by a personal-trainer so that you can always get an effective workout. However, although iFit offers you with several workout-programs to choose from, you will have to pay a membership-fee in order to access and use the programs.
- CoolAire Workout Fan: this treadmill is also equipped with a cooling-fan which is directly positioned under the console and this actually offers you with quick relief if you’re sweating while having a workout. In fact, the cooling-fan is a great feature that is usually found on more advanced treadmills and this actually makes FreeMotion 890 Treadmill a perfect fitness-machine.
- Great incline and decline adjustments: the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill can be use on a flat-level or at decline-levels ranging from -3% to 0% and at incline-levels ranging from 0% to 15%. This will actually provide the user with more natural workout experience just like the way you would feel when walking or running outdoors. Additionally, decreasing or increasing the incline-range will help you achieve a more challenging workout that is necessary for meeting your fitness-goals.
- Non-Flex Rear Roller: this advanced treadmill is also equipped with 3-inch, Precision-machined and Balanced Non-flex Rear-roller which enables the treadbelt to move smoothly while having a workout. In fact, with such a rear-rollers even heavy-weight people will be able to have an efficient and effective workout over the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill which an added advantage.
- IFit-technology: the FreeMotion 890 is integrated with iFit-technology which lets you create a route anywhere around the world while using Google-Maps so as to achieve a more natural workout routine. Additionally, the FreeMotion 890 treadmill will automatically adjust the incline and decline in order to match the terrain you have selected so as to achieve an effective workout.
- 10-inch Full Color Touch-display: this treadmill features a 10-inch touchscreen display-monitor which lets you swipe through the workout-statistics using your finger and even lets you view your iFit-workout in Google-Maps Street-view which ensures ultimate-motivation. Additionally, this touchscreen-display will also enable the user to access the Internet so that he/she can read emails or watch favorite-movies while having working-out. All in all, this full-color console is mainly designed to keep track of your fitness-progress when having a workout.
- 15-inch High-definition TV: The FreeMotion 890 Treadmill features a built-in, 15-inch HDTV which provides the user with a wide viewing-angle and beautiful-picture while watching his/her favorite shows and movies when having a workout. Additionally, this HDTV has been installed with 2HD Video-Workouts that guide and entertain the user while having a workout.
- A Commercial-grade Treadbelt: this FreeMotion 890 Treadmill is integrated with a 2-ply commercial-grade treadbelt with dimensions of 22-inches by 60-inches thus providing the user with enough walking and running space while having a workout. In fact, this wide and long treadbelt will enable even the most experienced runners to have training on the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill.
- Dual heart-rate monitor: with the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill, your heart-rate can be easily monitored using the in-built handgrip heart-rate monitor or by using the Polar wireless chest-strap that is included with the treadmill. So, your heart rate zone and target will be perfectly measured when having a workout on the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill.
- Adjustable Speed Control: the treadmill also features a 1-step speed-control from speeds of 0-to-12 MPH. this means that you can walk or run at various-speeds ranging from 0-to-12 miles so as to achieve an effective and intense workout that meets your fitness-goals. Lastly, the speed-control buttons are conveniently placed at the console so that you can easily change your walking/running speed without stopping your workout.
- Commercial Pro-Motor: the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill is equipped with a fast-rate 4.2CHP commercial Pro-Motor that can reach speeds of up to 12-mph while having a workout. In fact, this powerful motor will is capable of supporting people with weights of up to 400-lbs efficiently and effectively while having a workout.
- Surface Response cushioning (SRS): the treadbelt of the FreeMotion 890 features a surface-response-cushioning that is meant to reduce on joint-impact thus providing the user with a more comfortable and effective workout.
- A foldable-design: the FreeMotion 890 Treadmill is also features a foldable-design whereby you simply have to fold-up its deck and out of the way after each workout in order to maximize space within your house. All in all, this treadmill features a SpaceSaver-design and an EasyLift Assistant in order to ensure quick and easy folding for storage.
- An audio-port: with the FreeMotion 890 treadmill, you can easily hook-up your MP3 or iPod to the interplay music-port and then listen to your favorite-music via the Intermix Acoustics 3.0 Sound-system while having a workout.
- Maximum user-weight of 400-lbs: The FreeMotion 890 Treadmill is actually designed to accommodate people with weights of up to 400-lbs and this actually means that almost anyone within your house will be able to work out on this treadmill as long as he does not exceed the weight limit.
- Good warranty: lastly, the FreeMotion-890 treadmill comes backed by a Lifetime frame and motor Warranty coupled with a 5-Year Parts-warranty and 2-Year Labor-warranty. This actually makes the user to feel secure after buying this treadmill since he/she can get a replacement or free-repair incase anything bad happens to it.
What We Don’t Like:
- It is heavy: the FreeMotion-890 treadmill actually feels abit heavy to move around the house because of its heavy-duty design whereby it weighs over 290-pounds. However, it’s equipped with wheels coupled with a foldable-design in order to make transportation abit easier.
Overall, the FreeMotion 890 is a high-performance treadmill that is built to last and it will work perfectly for people who are need of a fitness-machine with high-quality features coupled with several entertainment options. In fact, with this treadmill you will be able to watch videos, surf the internet and even listen to music while having a workout but its abit pricey and it may not work for people in need of a cheap treadmill.