The FreeMotion 890 is a heavy-duty home-use treadmill that is equipped with some of the…
Treadmill Reviews 2017
Freemotion I7.9 Incline Trainer Review
The FreeMotion i7.9 is a high-end and commercial-grade incline-trainer that was designed to offer a great running and walking workout because of its strong-motor and larger surface-area. In fact, this treadmill features a maximum speed of 12-mph and this speed is just fast enough for most runners. On the other hand, its larger treadbelt can accommodate all the longer strides you take when running and the fact is that this treadmill is abit larger than other treadmills designed for running hence offering the user with the most comfortable workout experience. Additionally, the FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer of the user with several incline-adjustments and these actually help you to experience a more natural and challenging workout like when that experienced when running on mountains or hills. In fact, this treadmill can slunt up to an incline-range of 30-percent and this can actually be incredibly steep so that you can always achieve a more effective workout. All in all, this is a great Incline-Trainer treadmill that is equipped with high-end features in order to enable you achieve the most out of your workout experience.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Bowflex Treadclimber Tc10 Review – Best Incline Trainer
- Freemotion 890 Treadmill Review – Heavy-duty Home-use Treadmill
- Bowflex Max Trainer M5 Review
What We Like:
- Great incline-range: The FreeMotion i7.9 treadmill features an extreme incline-range which allows the user to experience a more challenging workout like when running on mountains and hills. In fact, this treadmill can increase its slant up to 30-percent and this can be incredibly steep for the runner so that he/she can burn-up more calories while having a workout. So, its recommended to go with this treadmill in case you want to run up mountains and hills but if not, then consider choosing a treadmill with a moderate incline-range (average-incline is around 15-percent).
- 0 to -3 percent QuickTouch Decline: with the FreeMotion i7.9 treadmill, you can easily alter your workout in order to use different muscles by simply adjusting the decline-range from 0 to -3 percent in 1-Step decline-movements. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with a QuickTouch decline-button which enables you to adjust the decline-range in 0.5 increments.
- A wide maintenance-free treadbelt: the FreeMotion i7.9 treadmill is equipped with a wide 22-inch by 60-inch (56cm x 152cm), 2-ply treadbelt which requires no lubrication and even ensures smooth and consistent use of the treadmill for years. In fact, because this treadmill features a larger surface-area, it will accommodate all the longer-strides taken while running so as to achieve a more effective workout. Lastly, with a stride surface-area of 1,320-sq in, the FreeMotion i7.9 treadmill is abit larger compared to other treadmills made for running and this actually offers the runner with a wide-open and unrestricted feel while working-out.
- Great speed-range: you can also easily adjust the speed of this FreeMotion i7.9 from 1-to-12 MPH by simply touching the QuickTouch button or by scrolling in 0.1-MPH increments. In fact, this treadmill has a maximum speed of 12 miles/hour and such a speed is just fast enough for most runners.
- Dual-Grip CardioGrip Heart-Rate Monitor: the treadmill dual-grip CardioGrip heart-rate monitor which enable the user to monitor his/her heart-rate while using the built-in handlebar sensors when having a workout. In fact, this heart-rate monitor will ensure that you are in the right training-zone in order to meet your goals.
- IPod Port and Charger: it is also designed with a media-port where you can plug your MP3-player and then listen to music and podcasts through the trainer’s 3-inch speakers while having a workout. Additionally, you can even charge your phone or MP3-player via the console so that it doesn’t get drained while using it as you have a workout.
- A powerful motor: The FreeMotion i7.9 incline-trainer is equipped with a strong drive-motor with 5.0HP and this means that its 2.00HP more than the average drive-motor across all treadmills. In fact, a treadmill with higher-horsepower tends to be quieter, efficient and can also hit higher speeds for a more effective workout.
- A durable belt and deck: the well-constructed belt and deck allows this treadmill to run better and even last longer compared to other treadmills on the market. In fact, this treadmill features a 2-ply belt that will work well for most people including the heavier people having a workout on this treadmill.
- A great and durable deck: additionally, the deck is double-coated with phenolic-resin on both sides and this means that the coating will last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- 400-lb. maximum Weight-Capacity: the FreeMotion i7.9 is capable of accommodating weights of up to 400-lbs because it’s equipped this a sturdy new-deck that is very strongest and can withstand heavy-use while running or walking over this treadmill.
- Full-color Touch-screen Display: this treadmill is also equipped with a 10-inch, full-Color touch-screen display with a web-browser powered by Android. in fact, this display will help you Workout using the latest technology (iFit) and you can even have a workout on this treadmill while checking your email, watching sports-highlights, favorite TV-shows and a lot more using the integrated high-definition TV.
- 34 Built-In Workout programs: the FreeMotion i7.9 is integrated with over 34 built-in Workout Programs that will help challenge your body when running or walking over this treadmill. These workout-programs include: 8-intensity, 8-incline, 8 calorie-burn and 10 Google workout-apps. In fact, all these HD Video Work-outs are designed by a certified personal trainer Jillian Michaels and they are also powered by Google-Maps.
- IFit Technology: u can also be able to customize your progressive-workouts by using the unique patented iFit-technology. In fact, this technology will provide your gym-members with a personalized fitness-routine by simply assessing their needs, storing their information and then adjust the treadmills specs to meet your standards. Additionally, iFit-technology will automatically adjust your resistance while the integrated personal-trainer will walk you through each workout.
What We Don’t Like:
- It consumes a lot of space: the FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer actually takes up a lot of floor-space because it features a wide footprint with dimensions of 79.50-inch by 37.25-inch. This means that people living in homes will limited space may not have enough to space to accommodate this treadmill.
- It’s expensive: since the FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer is a commercial-grade treadmill, its price is higher compared to other regular treadmills on the market. So, you will need to look for another affordable treadmill for home-use in case you can’t afford the FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer.
The FreeMotion i7.9 Incline Trainer is a commercial-grade, trainer treadmill that is equipped with all the best features available and will work perfectly for both novice and advanced runners. However, this treadmill is a bit pricey and some people may not afford it but it can work as good fitness-machine in gyms compared to other regular treadmills on the market. So, if you can afford this treadmill, then go for it because it will offer you with the most efficient and effective workout coupled with lots of entertainment features.