The Gold's Gym Trainer 430i is great new Treadmill that is iFit Bluetooth-smart enabled so…
Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 Treadmill Review
The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 is an entry-level, compact-folding and solid Treadmill that will work perfectly your home-gym. In fact, this treadmill is equipped with some of the greatest features that you would probably expect form treadmill within the same price-range and some of these features include a speed-range of 0-10mph, an adjustable incline-range of up to 10-percent and a foldable-design which is great for people with limited exercising-space in their homes. On the other hand, this treadmill is also compatible with iPods and mp3-players so as to provide the user with entertainment while having a workout while its 18 workout programs which automatically adjust the speed and incline help the user to achieve a more intense workout. Additionally, this treadmill features a great G-Force 2 motor coupled with an AirStride Plus Cushioning-system that offers extra support and cushioning to the deck so that the user can always achieve a smooth and comfortable workout that doesn’t cause any damage to his/her joints.
- What Is The Best Treadmill – Detailed Review
- Gold’s Gym Trainer 430i Treadmill Review
- Proform Performance 400i Treadmill Review – Best Cheap Treadmill
- Nordictrack C 990 Treadmill Review – Best Cross-Training Treadmill
What We Like:
- Dual Flex Cushioning: the Gold’s Gym Trainer-720 treadmill features a Dual-Flex Cushioning system that provides extra support and cushioning to the deck. This cushioning-system will in turn reduce on the impact within your joints so that you can be able to achieve a more comfortable workout with faster recovery-time between workouts. In fact, this cushioning-system makes the treadmill just perfect for individuals experiencing joint or bone problems because they will be able to achieve a workout at their homes.
- IPod and Mp3-player Compatible Sound-System: with this treadmill, you will be able to rock your workout while listening to your favorite tunes by simply plugging in your iPod or MP3 player into the audio-port placed at the console and then listen to the incredible sounds through the two 2-inch speakers. Additionally, this sound-system also connects to any standard headphone-jack for added convenience.
- A Dual-Grip PowerPulse Heart-Rate Monitor: with the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill you will be able to make the most out of every workout while monitoring your heart-rate using the dual-grip sensors that are built into the handlebars. In fact, with this treadmill you will be able to stay within the right training-zone in order to reach your fitness-goals.
- G-Force 2 Commercial motor: The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill is equipped with a 2.5HP G-Force motor drive system which provides consistent and quiet power with every workout. However, the strength of this motor is not disclosed but it’s strong enough to provide with an efficient and effective workout experience.
- Multi-window LED display: the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 features a blue-tinted, multi-window LED-display that is not back-lit and even features a race-track tracking display. In fact, with this multi-window LED display you will be able to track your workout-statistics which include; speed, time, distance and calories-burned so that you can e able to meet your fitness-goals. Additionally, this LED-display is very convenient to use because it features all the buttons required to control the treadmill while having workout.
- AirStride cushioning: this treadmill features an AirStride Plus Cushioning-system that offers extra support and cushioning to the deck as an individual works out over the treadbelt. In fact, this built-in cushioning-mechanism greatly helps to reduce on impact with every step taken over the tread-deck so that the user can always achieve a comfortable and smooth workout.
- 18 workout apps/programs: the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill also features over 18 workout apps/programs that have been designed by a certified personal-trainer in order to help the user reach or meet specific fitness-goals. Additionally, these workout-programs automatically adjust the speed and incline of the treadmill so that you can always get an intense-workout that helps to burn-up extra calories hence keeping you fit and healthy.
- A 0-to-10 percent incline-control: this treadmill also features a 0-to-10 percent Quickselect incline-control which enables the user to adjust his/her incline while having a workout. In fact, with this incline-control you will be able to raise your incline-range with just a touch of a button in order to burn up more calories and also focus on specific body-muscles while having a workout.
- QuickSelect speed-control: the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 also features a 0-to-10 MPH Quickselect speed-control which enables the user to adjust the speed at which the treadmill operates while having a workout. In fact, this speed-control enables the user to Increase on speed at just the touch of a button in order to achieve a more challenging and intense workout.
- Cool Aire workout-fan: the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill also features a CoolAire workout-fan which is built right into the console and this fan actually helps to keep the user feeling fresh and cool especially when having a workout. In fact, with this fan you won’t sweat or feel uncomfortable while having a workout on this treadmill even for a longer period of time.
- SpaceSaver design: this treadmill also features an innovative, SpaceSaver design that allows you to fold it up after use in order to ensure more convenient transportation, cleaning and storage. Additionally, this treadmill is equipped with a 20-inch by 55-inch running-area which is just wide-enough for walkers/joggers with limited space in their home-gyms.
- 300-lb user weight capacity: the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 is designed to accommodate people with weights of up to 300-lbs and this means that almost every within your home will be able to have a workout on this treadmill. However, this weight-capacity is abit limiting especially for heavier people exceeding 300-lbs and this implies that if your one of them, then consider going for another treadmill with a higher user-weight capacity of about 400-lbs for best workout results.
- A great warranty: Gold’s Gym also backs this treadmill with a lifetime warranty on its frame, 25-years coverage on its motor and 1-year coverage on all parts and labor. This actually means that you will be able to get a free repair or replacement if anything unusual happens to this treadmill within the specified warranty-period.
What We Don’t Like:
- Unfriendly display-screen: the display screen found on the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill is abit smaller and even difficult to read because it very narrow. In fact, it only shows basic workout readout like time, distance and calories-burned and it doesn’t even look attractive.
- Smaller running-area: the treadbelt of this treadmill features a smaller running-area which is not great for taller-people, sprint-runners and even people who want more space while having a workout.
The Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 is a sturdy and solid piece of fitness-equipment that is equipped with most basic features in order to enable the user achieve a more efficient and effective workout. In fact, the console of this treadmill only features basic workout necessities and lacks some advanced-features but you can still use it to achieve an awesome workout experience. Additionally, the running-are of this treadmill is a bit smaller compared to other treadmills in its range and this means that taller people may find trouble using this treadmill. However, the Gold’s Gym Trainer 720 treadmill is a good fitness-equipment for people who prefer walking or jogging lightly at their homes conveniently.