The Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 35 is an awesome infant Car-Seat that was designed to accommodate…
Best Baby Products
Graco Snugride Click-Connect 40 Infant Carseat Review
The Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 is an advanced infant Car-Seat that was designed to keep your little-child safe and comfortable on all your journeys/trips. This is actually a rear-facing infant car-seat that will work for kids weighing 4-to-40 lbs and this implies that your little-child can use this car-seat for up to 2-years. Additionally, this car-seat comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base which offers different sitting-positions so as to accommodate your growing child. In fact, this base features about 8 recline-positions in order to create more room for your little-child as he/she grows.
On top of that, the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 also features energy-absorbing foam which offers the child with extra impact-protection while its in-built click-connect technology provides a secure, one-step attachment to all Graco Click-Connect strollers so that your child can enjoy a smooth and comfortable ride as you walk or shop along with him/her.
- This infant car-seat offers the user with the flexibility to create his/her own custom infant travel-system because its equipped with a built-in Click Connect technology which provides secure, one-step attachment to all Graco Click-Connect strollers and the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 can even be used as a car-seat when installed onto the vehicle-seats.
- The Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 car-seat is very easy to transfer from the vehicle-seat into a stroller because it’s designed with a click-connect technology that offers one-step attachment and detachment from all Graco Click-Connect strollers.
- This infant car-seat will be able to accommodate your little-child at all growing stages because it comes with an adjustable-harness coupled with adjustable headrest-height by just using one-hand so as to ensure that your child is properly-secured when sitting.
- The Graco Click-Connect 40 was designed to provide your little-child with extra-comfort while sitting because it features a head and body support which is even removable so as to create more room as your baby grows. Additionally, the car-seat also features removable harness-covers that offer the baby with extra-comfort.
- Lastly, the Graco Click-Connect 40 infant car-seat is very easy to install into your vehicle because it comes with a convenient, latch-equipped stay-in-car base. Likewise, you can even decide to install the car-seat base while using the vehicles seat-belts since this unit features an in-built, lock-off system.
- This car-seat feels so a bit heavy and this implies that most people will struggle to lift it out or into the car. In fact, the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 feels heavier in case you include a baby while carrying it by hand.
- The other drawback about this car-seat is that it tends to take-up extra space when installed into the vehicle-seat compared to rear-facing convertible car-seats. This means that the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 may not work perfectly for people with smaller vehicles.
- Britax B-Safe 35 Infant Car Seat Review
- Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base Review
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car-Seat Review
- Adjustable Base: This infant car-seat features an adjustable stay-in-car base coupled with an 8-position, one-touch base adjustment for precision-leveling so as to accommodate your growing-child. In fact, these 8 recline-positions are meant to create more leg-room as your little-child grows.
- 5-point harness: the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 car-seat comes equipped with a Simply-Safe, 5-point and front-adjust harness system which never requires rethreading of the harness. In fact, this 5-point harness enables the parent to get the baby in and out of the car-seat easily.
- Removable harness-covers: this car-seat also features removable infant harness-covers which actually provide your little-child with extra-comfort while sitting.
- Click-Connect technology: The infant car-seat also features built-in Click Connect technology which provides a secure, one-step attachment to all Graco Click-Connect strollers. in fact, this technology makes it super-easy to transfer the infant car-seat into a stroller and back into the car-seat hence offering the user with the flexibility to create his/her custom travel-system.
- Safe-Seat Engineering: the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 is Safe-Seat Engineered whereby it has been side-impact tested, tested at 2x the car-seat standard and even tested in extreme-interior vehicle temperatures.
- EPS energy-absorbing foam: This infant car-seat comes complete and equipped with EPS, energy-absorbing foam which ensures effective impact-energy management if a collision occurs. This actually offers the parent with peace of mind as he/she is travelling with the little-one.
- Rear-facing infant car-seat: Graco’s SnugRide Click-Connect 40 is a rear-facing car-seat designed to accommodate infants weighing from 4–40 lbs and this actually means that your little-child can use it for 2 full-years. In fact, this is the only newborn to 2-Year old, Infant Car-Seat on the market.
- Crash tested: this car-seat has been rigorously crash-tested so as to meet or exceed all applicable U.S. safety-standards hence making it a perfect seat for your growing baby.
- Adjustable headrest: this unit even features a one-hand, height-adjustable headrest in order to ensure that the child’s head is properly-secured into the car-seat while sitting.
- Removable infant head and body support: the car-seat comes with a removable, infant head-support and body-support which was designed to provide your little-child with extra-comfort and even ensures a proper-fit most especially for small-babies. Likewise, the parent can even decide to remove these supports in order to create more space/room for the growing-baby.
- Rotating canopy: the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 also has a built-in rotating canopy which helps to cover or protect from direct sunlight and rain especially when using a stroller.
- LATCH storage compartment: It also features a convenient, LATCH storage-compartment which enables the user to easily tuck the LATCH-away when it’s not under usage.
- Belt lock-off system: In case you prefer installing the car-seat base using your vehicle’s seat-belt, then you will have to use the integrated belt lock-off feature that is found on the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 Infant Car-Seat.
- Level indicator: there is even an easy-to-read level indicator on this infant car-seat and this helps to eliminate any installation-guesswork and also provides you with peace of mind that the base has been properly-installed.
- Car-seat weight: the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 actually weighs 9.6-lbs without the base and Weighs 15.82-lbs with the base included. In fact, this car-seat is a bit lightweight but it is recommended to be used over the vehicle-seat or stroller for best results.
- Adjustable footrest: it even has an adjustable footrest which helps to properly position the legs of your little-child while sitting in the car-seat.
- Seat-protector: this is a very important feature because it helps to protect the seat form any spills and dust hence keeping in a good-condition for a longer period of time.
The Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 is a good-quality, rear-facing infant Car-Seat that was designed to accommodate your little-one until he/she makes 2-years and this is possible because the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 can carry little-child weighing 4-40 lbs. This car-seat comes with a height-adjustable headrest without a rethread harness while the click-connect technology provides 1-step secure attachment to all Graco Click-Connect Strollers. Additionally, this car-seat features an 8-position, 1-touch base-adjustment which ensures precision-leveling while the EPS energy-absorbing foam ensures effective impact energy-management if a collision occurs. On top of that, this unit features an integrated belt lock-off system which ensures quick and easy of the car-seat while using a seat-belt and the easy-to-read level indicator will enable the user to eliminate any installation guesswork.
On the other hand, the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 is designed with a 5-point, front-adjustable harness which enables the parent to get the baby in and out of the car-seat easily while the removable infant harness-covers offer extra-comfort. Likewise, this infant car-seat has been rigorously crash-tested so as to meet or exceed U.S. safety-standards and it’s also side-impact tested in order to offer you little-child with extra-protection if a crash occurs.
Who does it benefit?
- It benefits individuals in need of a long-lasting rear-facing car-seat: the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 is the only new-born to 2-year old rear-facing, infant car-seat which was designed to accommodate little-children weighing 4-to-40 lbs.
- It works for people searching for a highly-adjustable infant car-seat: the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 is highly adjustable because it features an adjustable base with 8 recline-positions for precision-leveling in order to create more leg-room coupled with 5-point, front-adjustable harness which makes getting the baby in and out of the car-seat easy.
What Else Do You Need?
- Graco Snugrider Elite Stroller and Car-Seat Carrier: in case you already have the Graco SnugRide Click-Connect 40 infant car-seat and you’re searching for a stroller that will accommodate this car-seat then just buy the Graco Snugrider-Elite Stroller.