Lawn Mower Reviews
Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower Review
The Honda HRR216K9VKA is an outstanding 3-in-1 Variable Speed and Self-Propelled Gas Mower that is equipped with auto-choke and twin blades in order to ensure ultra-fine cutting for grass. In fact, this gas-mower features a steel-deck that is very strong and durable while the included start-switch makes it very easy to start the engine of this mower. on the other hand, this gas-mower also features a foam-grip, 2-position handle that folds up easily to ensure quick and convenient storage while the integrated 8-inch ball-bearing wheel enable this mower to continue moving even through rough terrains. Additionally, this gas-mower is features 6-position cutting height-adjustments that range from 1-1/8″-to-4″ in order to enable the mower cut both long and short grass while the integrated Zone-Start-Safety System helps to stop the engine when you let go of the flywheel lever Manual Fuel Shut-off.
What We Like:
- A Smart-Drive system: the Honda HRR216K9VKA gas-mower features a smart-drive system which enables the user to easily adjust the speed to his/her stride by simply rotating the control. In fact, this gas-mower features a 5-position adjustable control which ensures optimum comfort and precision while mulching.
- Great Variable-speed: this gas-mower is also features a great variable-speed that ranges from 0-mph to 4-mph and this actually makes this machine capable of cutting both long and short grass effectively. In fact, since this mower is self-propelled, it will automatically change the cutting speed while working on different terrains.
- A 3-in-1 system with a Clip-Director: this gas-mower features a 3-in-1 system with a Clip-Director that you can simply slide to switch from mulching to bagging or discharge and with just one-touch. In fact, with such a system you won’t need for a mulch-plug or any other attachments for your lawn-mower to work effectively and efficiently.
- Honda MicroCut Twin-Blades: the Honda HRR216K9VKA gas-mower features an exclusive twin-blade MicroCut System that uses 4 cutting-surfaces in order to facilitate for ultra-fine clippings for superior-mulching and more clippings per-bag. In fact, with such a system you will achieve a perfect cut coupled with less-time emptying the bag and less-work.
- Start-button: it’s actually very easy-to-start the Honda HRR216K9VKA engine because it’s equipped with a convenient start-button. Additionally, this button can also be used to easily switch of the gas-mower after mulching hence making it a very easy-to-use machine and perfect for use by novice users.
- A powerful and efficient motor: this gas-mower also features a fuel-efficient and powerful 6.9 torque motor-drive system that actually provides enough power to mulch a wider surface-area. In fact, Honda is known for building premium engines that provide years of effective and reliable service. Additionally, all Honda lawn-mower engines are certified to meet the 50-state EPA and CARB-emission levels or standards.
- Honda Auto-Choke System: this gas-mower actually features an auto-choke system that facilitates for easy starting of the engine. In fact, with this auto-choke system no engine-choke is required and this implies that you will just have to start this gas-mower and begin working.
- Easy-Fold Handle: the Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 gas-mower features an Easy-fold, Quick-release handle that facilitates for easy height-adjustment and storage when the mower isn’t under usage. In fact, you will be able to easily adjust this handle to 2 comfortable mowing-positions or fold it over for quick and convenient storage.
- 6 position height-adjustments: this gas-mower features a 6 position height-adjustment ranging from 1-1/8″-to-4″ and this actually enables the mower to cut booth short and long grass. All in all, these convenient height-adjustment levers will enable the user to set the mowing-height for any given lawn-conditions hence making this lawn-mower perfect for home-use and commercial purposes.
- A heavy-duty mowing deck: this Honda gas-mower is equipped with a 21-inch, heavy-duty mowing-deck that is made of 12ga Steel that is very strong and durable. in fact, this rugged and durable steel-frame will ensure long-life even when the lawn-mower is being under harsh, wet conditions.
- Large 8-inch wheels: this gas lawn-mower also features large 8-inch wheels with rear ball-bearings and this actually facilitate for better maneuverability, a smooth drive and increased durability of the mower. Additionally, these large wheels will enable this gas-mower to maneuver through the toughest terrains/areas while mulching.
- 4 bushel grass-bag: the Honda HRR216K9VKA mower is integrated with a large easy-off 2.4 bushel grass-bag that helps to collect any cut grass while mulching. In fact, this large-capacity grass bag is also well-balanced in order to make it very easy to empty while saving you time and effort.
- Flywheel brake safety-system: this system will help to quickly stop the gas-mowers engine when you let go of the flywheel-brake-lever hence minimizing the risk of getting any fatal accidents while mulching.
- Manual fuel shut-off valve: The gas-mower is equipped with a manual fuel shut-off valve that can easily be switched-off so as to facilitate for easy transportation, storage and performance-maintenance of the law-mower.
- Foam grip handles: lastly, the Honda HRR216K9VKA gas-mower is also equipped with foam-grip handles that provide the user with a more comfortable and firm grip while mulching. In fact, these handles are even foldable in order to quick and easy storage or transportation of the lawn-mower.
What We Don’t Like:
- It’s a bit expensive: the Honda HRR216K9VKA 3-in-1 Gas Mower is a bit expensive when compared to other lawn-mowers in its range and this means that some people may prefer buying another cheaper lawn-mower than the Honda HRR216K9VKA.
The Honda HRR216K9VKA is a 3-in-1, Variable-Speed, Self-Propelled Gas-Mower that features an auto-choke system in order to ensure quick and easy starting. In fact, this mower features a variable speed-control that easily adapts the mowing-speed to your stride by rotating the control while the adaptive quick-fold handles facilitate for easy storage and transportation. On the other hand, this lawn-mower features a great 3-in-1 design with a clip-director that uses a knob to change the lawn-mower form mulching, bagging or discharge with any attachments required. Lastly, this gas-mower features a strong 6.9 torque motor coupled with micro-cut twin-blades in order to facilitate for quick and easy mulching on different terrains.