How To Get Pink Gums Naturally at Home
Pink gums look nice and attractive; but to achieve them naturally – you have use the Right toothbrush and Charcoal toothpaste . Always take care of your gums the same way you do with your skin / teeth.
In fact, if your gums turn red, that it means that there is slightly too much blood, possibility of inflammation or gingivitis causing the that change in color. All in all, achieving pink-gums is like a reward for brushing your teeth and gums well.
In this article I have featured some of the methods that you can use to get and maintain healthy-gums using a regular dental-hygiene routine:
RELATED POST: What Is The Best Electric Toothbrush
METHOD 1: USE A NATURAL GUM BLEACHING PRODUCT:
- Tuxedo Charcoal Tooth and Gum Powder All Natural – Check Price on Amazon ****Coconut Activated Charcoal and Bentonite Clay Formula (should be used for 30 Days)*****This natural whitening formula will gently remove stains of coffee, wine, tea, tobacco, weed, …..etc….from your teeth & gums thus making them look brighter & pink. The process takes a while so you have to be patient. You will notice substantial results in 30 days. This product builds healthy gums and at the same time promotes healthy teeth…….*****INGREDIENTS**** Organic Coconut Activated Charcoal, All Natural Bentonite Clay, Organic Orange Peel Extract, Organic Mint Extract, All Natural Bentonite Clay, ******DOES NOT HAVE***No synthetic additives, preservatives, foaming agents, fluoride, artificial colors or flavors, and no abrasive baking soda or salt.
HOW TO USE IT:
- Replace it with regular toothpaste (since you brush on a daily basis, you won’t feel any interruption – just put that traditional toothpaste on the site and use TUXEDO as your normal toothpaste…..) / You can use before your normal brushing routine
WHY GUM BLEACHING?
- This is the fastest way of treating dark pigmentation of gums. Gum bleaching can be done by a professional dentist or you can use natural products to bleach your gums while at home. Natural products like TUXEDO & SUPERSMILE remove surface stains such as coffee, tobacco, red wine, tea……from your gums thus making them brighter and pink.
- Gum bleaching is quick and painless.
- The result is more likely to be permanent (that is if you use the right gum bleaching product / visit the right dentist). Once the process is done, your confidence will come back and you will feel free to put on a big smile.
METHOD 2: BRUSH YOUR TEETH:
- Select and use the right toothpaste: if you really want to improve on your gum-health, then it would be wise to select toothpaste which is specially designed to improve on the gum. Don’t just buy any toothpaste you come across and even try to pay extra while buying toothpaste in order to get a type that is specially formulated to improve gum-health.
- Choose a good toothbrush: Try to acquire or look for a toothbrush with an American Dental Association’s seal of approval on its packaging because such a toothbrush will help to improve your teeth and gum health. Additionally, consider other factors when purchasing a toothbrush. For example – whether the toothbrush should be manual or electric and get a toothbrush with soft-bristles for best brushing results.
- Brush before having meal: while most dentists recommend to brush after meals in order to remove food-particles, some dentists suggest brushing before meals because they are mostly concerned about plaque removal. In fact, brush your teeth for at least twice daily but it would be best to brush for 3-times daily for optimum oral-health.
- Brush for 2-minutes: some people don’t actually brush their teeth for long enough and this will end-up damaging the teeth and gums. But it’s recommended to brush for at least 2-minutes whereby you need to split your mouth into 4-quadrants and then brush each quadrant for at least 30-seconds because this ensures that every part of the mouth is cleaned hence ensuring thorough teeth and gum cleaning.
- Avoid brushing too-often or too-vigorously: you should know that brushing for more than 3-times a day regularly or applying too-much pressure while brushing can damage your teeth and gums. In fact, dentists refer to it as “toothbrush-abrasion” because it can result into receding-gums and enamel-deterioration leading to more sensitive teeth. Additionally, in case you are using an electric-toothbrush, then let it do the brushing and try to avoid applying extra pressure.
- Practice the right brushing techniques: These will involve keeping your toothbrush at a 45-degree angle to the gum-line when brushing, (2) Ensuring that the stroke-length should be approximately the length of 1-tooth, (3) Brushing gently but firmly, (4) Cleaning the interior-surface of the teeth using an up and down motion (5) Brush your tongue to remove deposited foods – this will improve on your breath .
- Replace your toothbrush: remember to replace the toothbrush regularly because the bristles tend to wear-down and become less-effective with repeated use over time. In fact, dentists recommend replacing the toothbrush every 3-4 months for best results.
METHOD 3: FLOSSING:
RELATED POST: Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser Review *****
- Use any type of quality floss: There is a wide-variety of flosses in dental-section at the store form nylon to monofilament and from flavorless to mint-flavored. There is actually no difference between all these types of floss but you should try to use floss (Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser) that makes you feel most comfortable.
- Floss daily: it’s recommended to floss for at least once a day although flossing can feel uncomfortable at times. In fact, some dentists say that flossing is more important than brushing when it comes to maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Additionally, over-flossing won’t cause any harm to your gums like brushing and does not matter when you floss as long as you floss for at least once daily.
- Use a proper flossing technique: this involves using about 18-inches of floss while securing the floss in-between fingers by simply winding the floss around the middle of each finger. Pinch this floss in-between your thumb and forefinger to stabilize and then use a back-and-forth sawing motion to ease the floss the teeth and all the way up to the gum but don’t snap the floss up hard against the gums because this can be painful and even causes gum-damage. Curve you floss into a C-shape against one side of the tooth and gently move it up and down to the length of your tooth. Remember to floss every single tooth in your mouth and all the quadrants.
- Continue flossing even when bleeding: in case you are not a regular flossier, you may notice some blood on the floss when starting to floss but just continue flossing because the gums are bleeding because you were not flossing. In fact, you should floss daily because this will help to improve you gum-health and even stop bleeding over time.
METHOD 4: USE A MOUTHWASH:
- Purchase a good mouthwash: a mouthwash is an important oral-health product because it helps to target sections that were skipped when brushing or flossing. In fact, a mouthwash treats all areas of the mouth including the cheeks, tongue and other exposed surfaces which require cleaning in order to ensure optimum gum-health. On the other hand, try to select a therapeutic-mouthwash which is specially formulated for gum-health and avoid alcohol-based mouthwashes because they tend to dry-out the skin which is not good.
- Create your own mouthwash: studies have actually shown that turmeric is good at treating gum-disease and this means that using home-made, turmeric-based mouthwash is good for your oral-health.
- Use a proper a mouth washing technique: it is best to take a look at the packaging of the mouthwash in order to learn how to properly use a particular mouthwash because different mouthwashes have different recommendations on how to use then, how long to keep them in the mouth and whether you need to dilute them or not. But always remember to spit out the mouthwash after gargling and then rinse the mouth with water.
- Avoid using a mouthwash immediately after brushing: rinsing your mouth with a mouthwash immediately after brushing is not good because it will undo some of the benefits got from brushing teeth. It is recommended to use a mouthwash before brushing your teeth or about half an hour after brushing teeth for best results.
METHOD 5: SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP:
- Make an appointment with a qualified dentist: it’s recommended to see a dentist regularly even though you take care of your teeth and gums well at home. This is because a dentist has professional tools that can help to remove plaque build-up and you can’t do this at home. In fact its recommended to visit a dentist for at least once a year in order to check your teeth and gum status.
- Seek immediate attention in case your oral-situation requires it: there are many oral-problems that may require immediate professional attention and these include; swollen or red gums, loose-teeth, receding-gums, chronic bad-breath, over-bleeding gums for flossing, tooth-decay and much more.