In case you are searching for a simple but great pressure-cooker without spending a fortune,…
Best Kitchen Appliances
Instant Pot Ip-Duo60 7-In-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker Review
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is a 7-in-1 Programmable Pressure Cooker whereby it is capable of cooking several foods. In fact, this pressure-cooker features 14 built-in smart programs and this implies that you be able to prepare your favorite dish by simply pressing a button.
Additionally, this pressure-cooker generates almost no noise and leaks no steam when cooking. On top of that, the Instant Pot traps all the aromas in food and even cooks food without heating-up the surroundings and this makes it a kitchen friendly appliance. All in all, the Instant Pot is a great pressure-cooker that was designed to ensure safe and convenient cooking. In fact, this cooker speeds-up cooking times and it uses 70-percent less energy while producing healthy, nutritious foods in a consistent and convenient way.
- The Instant Pot pressure-cooker is multi-functional whereby you can use it as a slow-cooker, yogurt-maker, rice-cooker, sauté, steamer and as a warmer. This is actually a perfect kitchen appliance because it can prepare almost anything on diet.
- This pressure cooker has an easy to use control-panel which features over i4 built-in smart programs, automatic keep-warm, dual-pressure and 3 temperatures for slow-cooking and sauté.
- This pressure cooker also speeds-up cooking by 2~6 times and this actually makes it energy efficient while ensuring that you get a well-prepared and healthy meal in time.
- Lastly, the Instant Pot pressure-cooker is carefully designed to eliminate several common, cooking errors which may cause harm or even spoil food. In fact, this pressure-cooker is UL and ULC certified hence giving providing the user with uncompromised safety while cooking. Additionally, it protects the user with its 10 proven safety-mechanisms and patented technologies.
The first drawback about the Instant Programmable Pressure-Cooker is existence of many controls or cooking-options that make it difficult to use. In fact, some people will take a while to figure out how to use this pressure-cooker and to get the timing right.
Another weakness is that this pressure cooker tends to give off a lot of steam while cooking and this means that you need to be extra careful when removing the lid to ensure that hot water or steam does not burn your face or hands.
- All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker Review
- Cuisinart Cpc-600amz 1000-Watt 6-Quart Electric Pressure Cooker Review
- T-fal P25107 Pressure Cooker Cookware Review – PFOA Free
- Hamilton Beach Digital Simplicity Rice Cooker And Steamer Review
- 7-in-1 programmable cooker: the Instant pot pressure-cooker combines all the functions of a pressure-cooker, slow-cooker, rice-cooker/porridge-maker, steamer, sauté/browning, yogurt-maker and warmer. This actually makes it a perfect kitchen appliance since it can prepare almost anything when at home.
- 14 smart-programs: this pressure-cooker features 14 built-in smart programs which enable the user to prepare his/her favorite dishes by simply pressing a button. In fact, these programs are easy to use because there are indications on each button that show its purpose. Additionally, these cooking programs/modes have been lab-tested for several times for optimal effect by improving on cooking results and maintaining consistency.
- 3 adjustable modes: in order to facilitate for the varying tastes and food conditions, the cooking-programs come with 3 adjustable-modes. This special feature also includes 3-temperatures in Sauté for browning, simmering or thickening and 3-temperatures in Slow-Cook in order to complete the common tasks of a slow cooker. In fact, with this pressure-cooker someone can prepare the most traditional, modern and international recipes easily and as desired.
- Safety Lid Lock: this pressure-cooker features a safety Lid-Lock which prevents accidental opening while the cooker is pressurized when cooking. This feature is very important because it prevents accidental spills which may occur while cooking hence making the appliance safe to use in any home.
- Lid Position Detection: Using a magnetic-sensor, the pressure cooker’s smart-detection feature will be able to detect any leakages in the lid. In fact, the Lid-Position detection monitors whether the lid is in an unsafe zone for pressure cooking hence eliminating the occurrence of any accidents.
- It features a timer: the 24-hour timer on this pressure-cooker allows for delayed cooking. Additionally, this timer is even used by other cooking-modes like; the slow-cooker function uses time between 0.5 to 20 hours, the manual-pressure setting takes Up to 120-minutes of cooking time, the automatic keep-warm takes up to 10-hours and manual keep-warm setting takes Up to 99-hours and 50-minutes.
- Automatic keep-warm function: the Automatic keep-warm on this pressure-cooker helps to hold the temperature of food until you are ready to serve it. In fact, the keep-warm mode works as a perfect porridge-maker because it will allow you to wake-up with a freshly made porridge available.
- Automatic Pressure Controller: this pressure-cooker also has a pressure-regulator or controller which ensures that the working pressure is always under the safety limit of 15.23psi (105kpa) while cooking. This is also a great safety feature that will help to prevent any accidents due to pressure.
- Anti-blockage Vent design: the anti-blockage Vent design of this pressure-cooker prevents food or debris from blocking the vent where steam passes while cooking. This design actually helps to prevent pressure from building-up inside which can lead to fatal accidents.
- It is energy-efficient: the Instant Pot pressure-cooker is highly energy efficient because it speeds-up cooking by 2 to 6 times compared to other cookers and this implies that it uses up to 70-percent less energy while providing the user with a nutritious and healthy meal at all times.
- Automatic Temperature Control: the pressure-cooker even has an automatic Temperature-Control which regulates temperature based on the type of program/mode being selected while cooking. The temperature-control will actually ensure that food receives the right temperature hence reserving its nutrients while ensuring that it does not get burnt. Additionally, the High-Temperature monitoring prevents food from getting burnt while cooking.
- Excess Pressure Protection: another great feature found on this pressure-cooker is the excess pressure-protection which releases excess pressure into the internal chamber when in a dangerous situation. This ensure optimum safety incase the pressure-cooker is opened in dangerous situation while cooking.
- It is internationally certified: the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Pressure Cooker has actually passed the UL and ULC certification thus providing the user with uncompromised safety while cooking. In fact, the Instant Pot protects the user using its 10 proven safety-mechanisms and patented-technologies. All in all, this pressure-cooker was carefully designed to eliminate several common errors that may cause harm or spoiling of food.
- Electrical current and temperature fuse: this pressure-cooker features an electrical current and temperature-fuse which cuts off power in case the current or internal temperature of the cooker exceeds the safety limits while cooking. This feature is very crucial when it comes to preventing electrical accidents when cooking.
- A user-manual and quick-guide: the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 Programmable Pressure-Cooker comes with a user-manual and quick reference guide in English, French, Spanish, and Chinese. In fact, a pressure-cooking booklet and cooking-time tables are included to provide the user with more instructions on how to use the pressure-cooker.
- 3rd-generation technology with an embedded microprocessor: the Instant Pot IP-DUO series pressure-cooker actually uses the latest 3rd-generation technology with an embedded microprocessor. The microprocessor will monitor the pressure and temperature, keeps time, adjusts heat intensity and duration.
- It is made of quality materials coupled with an elegant design: This pressure-cooker features a 3-ply bottom and a stainless-steel inner pot which is extremely durable and healthy for cooking food. The slim, body-design of the pressure-cooker features a smaller foot-print coupled with lid-holders for both hands in order to ensure easy carrying from one place to the other. Additionally, the brushed stainless-steel exterior is finger-print resistant coupled with an elegant and durable design which makes this pressure-cooker easy to clean.
The Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is a smart electric pressure-cooker that is designed with an objective of ensuring safe, dependable and convenient cooking. First of all, this pressure-cooker speeds-up cooking by 2 to 6 times hence saving up to 70-percent electric-energy compared to other cooking appliances on the market. Likewise, the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 is a 7-in-1 programmable cooker which can operate as a pressure-cooker, rice-cooker, slow-cooker, porridge-maker, steamer, food-warmer and yogurt-maker and as a sauté in order to ensure that all cooking needs are fulfilled. This pressure also uses 14 built-in smart programs which enable the user to prepare his/her favorite dish by simply pressing a button.
On the other hand, the cooking-programs feature 3 adjustable-modes in order to cater for the varying tastes and food conditions. In fact, most traditional, international and modern recipes can be easily prepared this pressure-cooker. Additionally, this cooker features a 24-hour timer which facilitates for delayed cooking, an automatic keep-warm function which holds the food-temperature until you’re ready to serve food and it works a porridge-maker. This pressure-cooker generates almost no noise and does not leak any steam hence it will be able to trap all the food-aromas while cooking. On top of that, the Instant Pot IP-DUO60 features a slim body design with a smaller foot-print and lid-holder for both hands. It’s durable and elegant design actually makes it pleasurable to use and easy to clean for several years.
Who does it benefit?
- It works for people searching for a multi-purpose pressure cooker: the Instant Pot IP-DUO is a 7-in-1 programmable pressure-cooker that can function as a slow-cooker, rice-cooker/porridge-maker, steamer, sauté/browning, yogurt-maker and warmer. In fact, it uses 14 built-in smart programs to ensure that the user achieves his/her favorite dishes by simply pressing a button.
What Else Do You Need?
- Instant Pot Tempered Glass Lid: this lid will work a perfect cover for your electric pressure-cookers because it is 9-inch wide with a tempered-glass surface and stainless Steel edges so that it can fit perfectly onto your pressure-cooker.
- Great Food Fast (Best of the Best Presents) by Bob Warden’s: this is actually a book or guide that contains all the recipes that you can prepare using a pressure cooker.